Sup Yea Forums

Sup Yea Forums
What makes you happy? Just curious.

Attached: 6969277-smiley-faces.jpg (900x432, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-262160346/never-going-to-make-it-autumn-faces/s-e5n8S
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing really does anymore.

The suffering of people who've never before experienced it.

drugs

This guy kills children

women without full grown boobies who are in school

>What makes you happy?
I don't remember.

Attached: epep.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Asking people on Yea Forums what makes them happy/
>This new
>MFW

Attached: 32810368_404722693378255_9134238438826967040_n.jpg (468x457, 28K)

I feel that way sometimes. Doujinshi is about the only thing for me. Looking for more possibilities.

Fentanyl

Attached: 20190418_004425.jpg (1080x1013, 371K)

Making music

soundcloud.com/user-262160346/never-going-to-make-it-autumn-faces/s-e5n8S

Drugs girls and my dog

>Fentanyl
happy /= compliant...

Cooking is literally the only thing that makes me happy. It's one of the reason I wanna kms. I'm a fucking cripple and can't work in a kitchen so by default I'm gonna hate any job I get. Hopefully my cripple-ness and anxiety can get me neet bucks so I don't lose my soul to a desk job I'd hate.

Gardening, writing music, God, pussy younger then me.

Attached: FB_IMG_1552159074675.jpg (540x960, 28K)

Attached: Food-Art-Ideas-7.jpg (550x364, 37K)

success in any way. like every human

In any way? Even if it's unethical?

my sisters pussy.

didn't say at any cost. that's very different. i mean like finally doing your taxes, outsmarting someone or great successes like winning custody of your child. all just hypotheticals but i meant any kind of subjective success.

I see.

Beating up cunts
They want respect, I give them respect with my fists

What do you do for a living? Just curious.

Stay at my parents house

rotting and fading away because it aligns with my impossible self-fulfilled prophecy.
it shouldn't even be possible to be this functional and alone at the same time, this alive but this fucking sad. why am i alive lol.

Beating my meat

Not much. That's the wonderful world of depression. Only thing that really prevents me from offing myself is family & my cat (she's just come & sat next to me)

Attached: considering-to-commit-suicide-mom-would-be-sad-grandma-would-40275876.png (500x852, 206K)

meds

Hamsters

Attached: hm24s3n20.jpg (1400x1050, 121K)

happines is just an emotion from the brain like a computer has different programs
I found being numb is the feelings imo

Old memories. Even bad ones if I'm in the right frame of mind. Watching people like family members having a time, couples. Food, i mean, damn you should see me. Soft place to lay my head. I still know what my name is and how to write it.
All kinds

Cosplay thots and video games and I guess Antidepressants

Attached: 1548619556048.jpg (1001x1500, 1.05M)

funny words

Getting complimented. I'm a pretty average guy all around and get maybe one compliment per year. Makes my day every time.

The culmination of having a good life, lots of workout, and being curious, spontanious and social. Having a girlfriend and a job helps, but i would say one of the most important reasons why i'm not miserable anymore is because i've identified the reasons that make me angry, sad or confused and eradicated them for the most part out of my life. Suprisingly many of these reasons turned out to be directly related to Yea Forums so i barely browse anymore.

Attached: 2ZY9qClxQmCM_Aqp8xhn-ov9d6rJegCXtTL-8Ddadqc.jpg (544x768, 95K)

Cumming but than I feel shitty after

Oh hello there, serial killer.

Nothing much.

I constantly worry over how noone cares that America is losing it's culture.

1960: 3% Hispanic
2016: 18% Hispanic (Not even counting the Illegals)

There WILL be a US civil war in about 5 years time.

Attached: White percentage over the years from Immigration both Legal and Illegal.jpg (812x3292, 699K)

Winning a two player splitscreen sniper battle in CoD:Ghosts on PS3 on Amphetamine, Cannabis and beer. Hardcore + head shots only.

And it's all caused from allowing too many people in the country legally and not having any way to protect ourselves from illegals (no wall and other measures

People don't even realize how bad the immigration situation is and noone in the Media tells them

Attached: white people are being replaced 1 million a year at a time.png (388x540, 15K)

>I make mac n cheese life is so unfair

Lol wtf

Consider to write that prediction down and take a good look at it in 5 years. I'm not saying it's bad to be prepared for eventual desaster, but many people like you tend to focus arround such a prediction so much that they actually wish for such a collapse without realizing that civil war is not a fun adventure. Focusing so much on such an event keeps you from experiencing and enjoying life, so you might wanna do that a bit.

Ssys you

Hundreds of thousands of people a year at the border and all you here is "YOU ARE RACIST IF YOU WANT A WALL" and "IT'S NOT EVEN THAT BAD YOU RACIST"

Mass Immigration always precedes major war, historically.

Attached: Illegal Immigrants Apprehensions Border Wall.jpg (550x681, 50K)

I've been trying to for 2 years now.
It will happen.
I'm not fetishizing it either. I don't want it to happen.

But our Government has failed us.
Our Government is non-functioning.
People voted for Trump on only 2 campaign promises
1. Wall/Immigration Reform
2. Repeal Obamacare

Our Government will not listen to the will of the People.

"...Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it..."

This WILL happen.
It's right there in the Declaration of Independence.

Attached: 1554437182562 38 Billion to Israel for their wall but the US cant get its own wall.jpg (2096x2344, 1.48M)

This isn't a functioning Government
Noone cares that we send 38 Billion to Israel to pay for their wall, but when someone says "Hey lets spend 20 Billion for a US wall" and everyone loses their minds

Democrats want as many Hispanics in the country for Non-White votes to stay in power and cheap labor.

Republicans want Illegals for cheap labor and to artificially raise Real Estate prices.

And all of the MSM "News" and Netflix and "Comedy" shows are all propoganda to keep that lie going.

Attached: 1541566973333 walls do work.png (1774x978, 619K)

I'm just saying that people have been waiting for "the happening" for may years. I keep reading about people on /k/ and other places who prepare their bug out bags and full gear without taking into consideration that it may actually not happen.
How about approaching things as "dual use" for instance? Get in shape and jog. That might certainly help you in the apocalypse, non? Read and learn about relevant topics if you find them interesting. The world is full of possibilities and people like you miss out on a lot of them by sitting in the comfort of their own walls.
Get a good job that may help you in such a scenario. Get to know more people who you could ask for help in case of desaster.

The world probably isn't as fucked as you believe it is, but at least you can try to make the best of it.

Attached: dodging the question.jpg (620x632, 31K)

seeing my doggos happy
knowing my doggos are happy and feeding them more than they should be fed
basically my dogs
and alcohol + friends

your immediate obseletion and unattachment of any purpose leading you to your ultimate submission as a species makes me oooh so set accosting you and me feeling delighted.

Attached: 14021714_919512251510987_6546573763945565334_n.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Finding out my favorite hentai artist has a new doujin out