I'm honestly fucking sick of these leftists and their deplorable life habits...

I'm honestly fucking sick of these leftists and their deplorable life habits, their need to always feel included and have an "option for them" like the world was made to cater to their joke of a life choice.

Me and my family and every reasonable person I know have always been righties, whenever I see someone who's a part of the left they can never provide factual evidence to why it's a sustainable choice for their(our) future. Quite frankly we know the inherent disadvantages to a life led by this. I can't endure this plague any longer.

Can we 'get rid' of these left handed burdens ?

Attached: 8yeccDt.png (220x236, 25K)

Attached: gvg.jpg (1186x448, 85K)

Git rekt libtards he he he heeeee

Attached: 1526232027509.png (644x500, 66K)

im right wing and for the most part fascist but if you're gonna insult the hand i used then you are the irrational one, degenerate

I am not dangerous

yeah go ahead, go shoot up a school or something lol see where that gets you

>I'm right wing and for the most part inefficient

I don't wish death upon those who choose the left, I just think that they should be sterilized for the betterment of humanity

Attached: tVFITiG.png (139x157, 12K)

I think humanity should be ended

Why user?

Attached: 7O0NmIm.png (197x169, 23K)

>on Yea Forums
>lecturing people about life habits

your not wrong OP

I just don't see why you'd subject yourself to a direct disability.

Chan is degenerative sure. But it isn't a permanent crippling experience like deciding your left as your dominant hand.

Attached: JhJE9yO.png (97x120, 6K)

Go ahead

>Centrists watching the left and right wing niggers fight each other while Jews mint money off it

Attached: AA1sBeC.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

I am left handed and I am tired of all this prejudice

Attached: d24ed76b66c72130bdc4ad40892212eb325db79f_hq.gif (500x281, 992K)

We can't expect God to do all the work

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-222157.jpg (900x947, 210K)

Ambidextrous are fucking disgusting half breeds.

Right is right.

Attached: IMG_20190501_002148.png (90x152, 22K)

I'm not a cruel person I believe in reform.
How long have you been using your left hand ? Are you not worried about lack of accessibility?.

Attached: IMG_20190501_004155.png (105x140, 27K)

can i get a you? im just super lonely and need attention pls

Please don't play with my heart user.

I'm not what you think I am.

Attached: 6E3gzNo.png (396x270, 56K)

I think humanity needs an organization that upholds respect of the world and it's people and common sense. I was thinking about how a stateless organization like this run with cells of people that somehow get in touch with each other for operations? I'm not sure but I know one day when I'm a grandpa I will feel like shit for doing nothing. First I would need to pave the groundwork with money and logistics which admittedly I may not accomplish. people can just take apathetic actions in high up positions without a care and this organization will be the balance of power to said evils that hopefully save the world.

You know what I'M sick of? Faggots like you posting bait thread after bait thread, hoping Boris and Ivan will pay you the kopeks they promised.

I'm very serious about this. Others ignorance is a separate issue.

Attached: cIpi8BA.png (246x209, 27K)

You watch too much youtube. Just get a proper job.

I work 6 days a week I don't see your point user.

Attached: eShTLZk.png (327x362, 54K)

Algorithms.

I don't see what YouTube's knowledge of my deep interest in Zelda randomizers contributes either.

Attached: x2OyHVV.png (209x262, 33K)

Hmm, sounds like you work at a place where no one challenges your views and everyone pretty much agrees with you. It's like you're in an echo chamber user. Man, I remember the last time echo chambers were fun. They either became some weird soviet thing or an oven from 1945 Germany. What do I know though, lol

I work with an autistic left handed 'person'.
This is actually true.

Attached: ie98Hl4.png (353x355, 67K)

Cool, so you're just here to vent?

Listen here you left handed scumbags. You need to start using the other one. The hand GOD dictated to all of us to use. Left-handed people are clearly touched by the DEVIL and should not be allowed in places of holy worship or around children.

oh no, I have seen the error of my ways. Clearly GOD, a dog, IS THE ONLY ANSWER. [spoiler]I love you user[/spoiler]

GOD is all forgiving and if you repent, I'm sure you can get into heaven user. Stay away from my kids though or I'll activate their tard rage.

He has issues with working well (most likely because of their left-handedness) but he likes sandbox MMOs so he's pretty cool I can't complain much.

Attached: JSfCgRp.png (202x212, 25K)

LOL, you are actually a riot dude. but yeah, I think I've had enough Yea Forums for tonight. Never change, good night friend

Yeah dude, I usually see that a lot with lefties that are...a bit off. Like they're kinda ok, but not "I'll hang out with him/her after work" ok since they're kind of thin-skinned. I mean, I kinda consider myself to be center-left when it comes to politics, but I can see how the right doesn't really want to be bothered to care for people that they see as self-entitled. It's a valid viewpoint. The way I see it though is that the left wants things to be better for the sake of society by trying to make things equitable for minorities that have been historically discriminated against even though it's expensive af to try to make it equitable in the first place while the right wants a meritocracy where everyone works hard to get to where they want to be at even though it's been historically shown that a lot of factors other than "picking up your bootstraps" can really affect where you end up in life. I could be wrong with that opinion, but I guess I'm just a disgusting ambi with a shaky right hand.

>being into anime pedophilia
your political opinions are literal jokes