Why do people take pleasure in torturing an innocent mentally ill trans woman? I wish Idea Guy would leave her alone...

Why do people take pleasure in torturing an innocent mentally ill trans woman? I wish Idea Guy would leave her alone. Christine has done nothing to anyone, she just wants to exist. Fuck off.

Attached: 6A6D7B7E-6BFF-47E4-A28D-0DC1F6B4B5C0.jpg (704x706, 44K)

Remember when they got him to mail his sonic pendant then they destroyed it with a hammer..GoodTimes

Attached: 1547124716960.jpg (400x520, 32K)

Wasn’t funny, what assholes

I feel like this could have been me in another life.

Attached: 1550659963295.jpg (335x361, 30K)

>Christine has done nothing to anyone,
She's been e-beg scamming, on top of trepassing, assault, stole her parent's credit cards...

Bullying is an important part of society, it is a means to correct abhorrent behavior and maintain the social fabric. Faggot.

Why do you care?

Are you trans? Or him?

Or a stupid shit mouth bitch?

Just let the .2% if society DIE!!!!!!

That’s the thing, put yourself in her shoes

he only did this to himself.

No, the trolls did this to her. Check out Kiwifarms, they’ll explain why.

Yup remember when he got $100 e-begging and two days later got $120 of PS4 Games. Then, he went on to continue to beg more for “groceries”

Duely noted, Mussolini

Was Kiwifarms invented just to keep posts and talk about Chris?? I just found out about him last year actually. Still I don’t really get the purpose of KF just a forum to Keep tabs on E-celebs?

It was created to document Lolcows. They used to mock Chris, but now they protect and white knight him because he became friends with the owner of the site, Null.

you do know he was and still is extremely homophobic and racist, right? not to mention sexist...

Attached: 200px-Niggocwc.jpg (200x224, 17K)

She’s changed. She’s a bisexual transwoman, herself, now. She also seems to be antifacist

>Lolcows

Really??? Jeez what did he do make him a personal sonic charm LMBO. Chris has been hilarious esp since I been able to binge through the saga. The look on my face when he turned trans KF broke him lol.

Kiwifarms didn’t break her, the trolls and Idea Guy did. Kiwifarms has been trying to catch and dox the bastard.

Anything that pours out of CWC's gangrenous mouth is just a psychotic yarn spun so that pussy will fall into his lap one way or the other.

Null went up to Chris and started acting all friendly and Chris drew him a pic. They’ve been pals since. KF believes they’re “helping” him.

Awwww, look at this Ween

>her
>innocent
top b8 m8 doin gr8

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-25-22-51-26-1.png (353x268, 125K)

Lol

I need knew fap material.

I knew Christine personally
She's a good human being, just wants to live her life.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Plz give Chris my love. These people are terrible

That's a guy you idiot

Ah Chris brought a LOT of it on himself. He's an inherently bad person. I'm not saying the trolls weren't cruel and didn't play a part, but Chris is FAR from some innocent little victim. Very far indeed.

Probably a reason why his siblings want nothing to do with him. He's a fucking weirdo who got so desperate for hot pussy, he thought he could become one. If he would have fucked a fat autistic chick like intended, this fucktard wouldn't still get posted.