Life is fucked up guys. A few months ago my identical twin brother told me he wished we was a girl...

Life is fucked up guys. A few months ago my identical twin brother told me he wished we was a girl, and never wanted to be my twin brother. He said it so easily without dropping a tear.

He broke my heart, and I have lost the care to exist. Every time we talk he always hurts me with his choice of words. I want to avoid him, but my parents keep trying to reconnect our bond with brute force (It's really annoying).

I just want this nightmare to end. I want my brother back. and I want this pain to go away.

Attached: IMG_0942.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Did he start dressing up?

Put him in a dress and put your penis in his pooper. That'll show him who's boss.

Not to my knowledge.
Wouldn't surprise me if he did around campus.

Join him and become a trap or at least play dress up

iktf user. in my opinion you just gota cut off contact with em. you can only save yourself at the end of the day.

I wish I could.
My parents are absolutely pissed off at me. They are putting me in a tough position.

cant beat em join em

stop being a fucking retard and love the fucker before one of you die. Life is short you dumbass. You have no clue. I'd give anything in the world to have my family back. So stop being an ass and love them while you can.

Why does it matter if your sister is a girl or a boy?

don't be sad. now you can fuck him.

Tell your parents you need time alone. Ask yourself what your fears are and why you feel the way you do. You may not realize it, but people are going to change over time just as you are. You may not be able to ever understand his decision but over time you can possibly accept it. If your fears are over the loss of a brother, just know that you should find his happiness more important to your own.

Just because your family was good doesn't mean everyone else's was good. My family could all die in a car crash and I wouldn't bat an eye at the loss of those fuckers

So why do you care at all in the first place?
It sounds like your the fucking problem dude, your not the one hurting here, your sibling is, if you care about them, be a decent person and support them, if you don’t care about them, make both your lives easier by expressing this to them (maturely and civilly) and leaving there life
You sound like a whiney prejudiced bitch, which is really saying something considering where you are

>campus

that happens if you send your kids to kike university

Sounds like you’re the one who caught the gay. Learn to live with it and be a good sibling because if you’re both in university then that means the both of you are most gonna lead independent very separate lives. Deal with it and leave all the edginess back in high school.

If you’re twins than it’s a very high chance that brother was actually suppose to be your sister. Why? Science. You’re in school you go through all the research.

Because its not a girl but a mentally retarded faggot that thinks chopping your dick off and taking hormones is a great idea because sjw and the leftist polics screwd with his head so much that he thinks its is a good and natural to do so.

but op dont worry 80% of trannies kill them self so it wont be a problem too long

Spot the jews

>I want my brother back
you're a needy little fuck aren't ya?
instead of gorillaz might i suggest soad?
you'll be a door mat the rest of your life unless you shape up.

Dude calm down I'm not op just trying to point out not all families are great. Hell my own mother stole $24k from me when I turned 18 and got survivors benefits because dad died when I was a kid. I've also been a cripple all my life and family loves to throw that in my face. If I were ever try to take the tiniest break from any kind of physical activity they'd get on me. "Oh he thinks just because he's handicapped he doesn't have to do shit and the world will cater to him" they'd say while sitting on their assets watching me trying to lift 100+lb. appliances, even though not once in my life have I ever used my handicap as an excuse for anything (even though not doing so has literally caused significant damage to my legs from over stressing them).

id be curious to see anything empirical that backs this up, guessing its complete bs tho

what university are u at? thats crazy ish op o cant imagine dealing with it. hope the best for you both

what are parents thoughts on the matter? Can you not just explain to them why you want to try and avoid them?

You're brother is his own person. If they feel a certain way or like something you don't, that's none of your god damn business. Nobody owes you shit.

So, what do you get for posting these cancerous bait threads? A tenth of a kopek? Less? Is it worth it? You'd make more if you got a real job, instead of posting AIDS on a fiftieth rate imageboard like 4cancer.