Need advice, especially from Chicagofags. Reposting with tits and the correct date...

Need advice, especially from Chicagofags. Reposting with tits and the correct date. My boyfriend browses so if you see this I’m sorry but we both know the rules.

I’ll try to keep my background story short. I’m from a state in the south originally. Moving to Chicago was my dream as a teenager. I managed to get the highest merit scholarship offered by a university there and was ecstatic. I finally convinced my parents to let me go, then had a mental breakdown after a bad breakup and had to return home at the end of my freshman year. The university allowed me to come back after an emergency withdrawal and even reinstated my scholarship but I didn’t last a semester before blowing it again. Years later I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, which explains all the volatility. Yes, I’m a crazy cunt. I’m in intensive therapy for it.

I am now 23. I am about to graduate from the state school in my hometown. That is a big accomplishment, but I am filled with dread. I want to move back to Chicago. I felt more at home there than I ever have here, but I feel debilitated by my mental illness. I have no concrete plans, no career goals, just a near-useless undergraduate degree in psychology. I have almost no money. I do doordash almost every day trying to save, but it’s chump change. And even if I had the means, or something waiting for me in Chicago, I am terrified of fucking up again.

I don’t know how or where or what to look—for jobs, or apartments, or roommates. For affordable therapy once I’m up there. For anything.

I’m determined, though. Leaving Chicago was the biggest mistake of my life and I’ll never forgive myself if I don’t right that wrong.

Please, if anyone has any resources or suggestions—I’m all ears. Thank you.

Attached: E5C0D8BE-6D4F-4A23-B193-2C358AE125FC.jpg (741x970, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hcenter.org/
old.reddit.com/r/ChicagoList/
cwit.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't know what to say but thanks for the titties

Nice tits. No idea about finding therapy thars a bitch period, especially if you're poor. I got into medicaid specifically bc of my mental health needs so maybe Illinois does that too. Good luck user. Sharpie in poooer. Rules are rules and all.

Welp this is the worst place to ask for advice

What kinds of skills do you have? Do you plan on going to grad school? If not, what kind of career do you want? Do you have friends in Chicago? Do you know what areas you want to love and the average cost of living, the jobs you can find there, etc..

have you tried other big cities like la san francisco san deigo new your miami orland ?

addition: By the way, if you need help finding a therapist. I can hook you up. Kik me at SomeoneCoola because more likely than not I'm not gonna remember to re-check the thread

Would you try to name more expensive cities?

spend all your free time learning a skill (writing, photography, graphic design, etc.), then once you feel confident at it, start freelancing. There's plenty of ways to find work online. This should give you a good financial start while you try to find a decent paying job (it sure beats Door Dash).

also, show pussy.

You a Texasfag, OP?

If you come to Chicago I’ll finger bang ya

What a sad waste. Your prime fertility years are gone and you rode the cock carousel. Probably an atheist/feminist with a head full of hormonal b-control pills. I'd tell you to find a good Christian man and start a family, but you're literally a snare of the devil

Attached: mothers-day-3.jpg (468x374, 33K)

Honestly you really need to focus on getting an idea of what job would be fulfilling in the long run. Whether that means you work or be a stay at home mother (both are good neither is better) is up to you but it's about that time where you start steering towards an end goal career wise. You can obviously change your mind down the line but a long term goal seems to be what you need now. Get that, then write out the steps necessary to get there. Hopefully that includes Chicago but if not your long term happiness is the most important thing in this decision.

>I do doordash almost every day trying to save
Are you fucking retarded? Who the fuck orders food to save money, eat fucking rice and beans you stupid entitled cunt.
Your not mentally ill, it's just an excuse for you to be a stupid cunt. You need to get your ass beat and live in the real world.

you posted on Yea Forums asking for advice, gonna need to see more tits or ass home slice

No she meant like being the one who delivers it you dumbfuck

Aren't you an angry little man.

I really don’t have many marketable skills, to be honest. I’m a pretty good writer. I wanted to be a forensic psychologist originally but I don’t see that happening without grad school and I don’t feel stable enough to throw myself into debt for that at the moment (nor did I make the necessary connections in undergrad for letters of rec, etc). I have exactly one close friend there. I’ll live in any part of the city that’s affordable and relatively safe. Average cost of living is damn intimidating. I’m sure there are plenty of entry level job opportunities available but again, I don’t even know where to start looking, or if I’ll qualify for anything that would actually allow me to support myself in a major city long-term

You have very nice breasts. I'd be willing to send you money for naked pictures. You know people here want to use you, right?

I’m pretty set on Chicago

Nah

Who let the retard in?

Attached: 2A32846B-3CE8-4E73-997C-64A4289BC719.gif (193x135, 1.4M)

You could have easily posted everything without divulging your gender, and thus avoided posting tits.
Your boyfriend should dump your dumb ass.

Not him, but how does that come off as angry by pointing out op is a literal 'hooor

Look up pro-bono projects in whatever state you move to. Lots of therapists accept clients for free or if not for free, they offer sliding scale based on income. You could definitely find something.

Calm down

Who the fuck would move to California? You're retarded.

step one is two parts:
>figure out how to live as cheap as possible
>save cash

>saving cash
whatever you can. get a shitty job at a supermarket or waiting tables if you can, its better than most door to door shit and they dont care if you quite after a month or two. minimize costs.

>living as cheaply as possible
transport and accomodation are the big ones. you can live off a dollar a day for food once you're there, and depending on how far it is you can get on craigslist and get a lift a lot of the way in exchange for fuel money.
accomodation: you stay with anyone you fucking can. for as long as you can while you spend 10 hours a day looking for any shitty job. have an updated resume and some non shitty clothes ahead of time and dont be too proud to spend a 12 hour shift washing grimy dishes.
If you cant crash with people, shitty hostels are the best option. the $10/night for a bed in a shared room kind. they're shit but you only need it for a little while. you can play at couchsurfing services for a little while, that could get you an extra week for free. apartments/roommates wait until you have a source of income.

while you're there, hit up everyone nearby (friends, people in the hostel, couchsurfing hosts) for whatever shitty jobs they know about or whoever they know who might need someone. income is the most important thing.

after you get stable income? you can start putting down roots. looking for better work, looking for a permanent place to stay, buying more possessions than you can carry in one bag. . craigslist is a fucking nightmare but is also your best bet for a lot of things.

anyway timestamp looks shooped but you earned this much with the effort you went to, if you want more post more

Is there anything more pitiful than a barren woman?

Sell your body for sex.

Take a pic with a shoe on your head

You've been reading too many incel-related forums. She's 23. Fertility really doesn't start dropping/become risky to have kids until mid 30's. Always makes me cringe when misinformation gets spread about fertility.

Oklahoma? Originally? you're fine. What's your degree in? You just gotta get a decent gig, be independent, and realize you dont have to have another person manage your life. you've got it dude.

Attached: 1548272777915.jpg (677x750, 225K)

also, perfect jugs

watcha study in school?

Well, you can't really right that wrong right now. Things happen, life sends you curveballs. The best thing right now would be to find a career that does exist for your degree at it's current level and do that for a while. Grad school is a fine goal, but don't mentally and financially fuck yourself over a regret. Prepare for a bit. Get some experience in the undergrad careers, save some money, live a little bit, then go back to school.

I meant I work for doordash you fucking moron

Where's that pussy tho?

>Please, if anyone has any resources or suggestions—I’m all ears. Thank you.

My suggestion is you kill yourself.

You're a stupid bitch.

Ah shit, reread it all and saw psych. Yeah so, not useless, you showed that you could finish something difficult. What is like your ideal job, something you enjoy doing? What are a few hobbies? Gimme some info user

Attached: 1546930770897.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

Can we see your pussy?

read, you fucking mongoloid.

Kids at 25 is considered late. 30+ you have ancient eggs. This dumb whore will hit the wall very soon and die miserable and alone. Barren.

Attached: 1540435385098.png (457x500, 59K)

Attached: 1553399049910.jpg (498x663, 50K)

Eh. I’ve sold nudes before, but I’m afraid of it coming back to haunt me if I ever actually get my shit together and establish a real career

Download Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. Stay positive. Georgia is not that bad of a place. You can make it back after you define your goals clearly. Now pussy pic with stamp of ‘for you daddy.’

Did you forget you have a vagina or something?

Dump your BF and find a sugar daddy in Chicago. You're a woman dipshit, you don't need to work

Attached: 1555283557366.jpg (481x481, 28K)

I did, and no one responded. Desperate times call for desperate measures

Chicago is a mental health wasteland. Do. No. Move. Here. If you have BPD. It will kill you.

My girlfriend had BPD. She's dead.

I hear that mtf on estrogen usually get about 1 cup size smaller than their closest female relatives. Is that true in your case, OP?

Lol, my sides having to read incel/manosphere terminology. Your "facts" can literally be disproven with the first few results on a simple google search. Your beliefs are rooted in misogyny, bias, and delusion.

>Have two "perfect" milk bottles bolted to chest
>literally a walking Baby factory
>Decide to chemically spayed yourself to be a childless barren whore

Thank you for this.

lolwut

Attached: Pepe_Salvatore.jpg (673x1024, 84K)

>"...just a near-useless undergraduate degree in psychology..."

please give kurt kobain's mic a try.

That's fair...though you have the body for it, or at least the boobies for it. What a shame. Understandable tho.

Give it a year or two, I just might!

graduate then hit us up retard

Attached: Capture2.png (380x372, 172K)

>Linebacker shoulders
>Man hands
That's a dude.

heavy assumption devry let you in

Attached: 1539543502562.png (498x734, 528K)

You could always have someone make you a stay at home mom and be a good housewife.

I’m not interested in having kids. I don’t like them and it would be selfish to pass my shitty genetics along

this

also OP is 90% likelihood a post-hormones tranny

I wouldn't go now. You don't sound like you have a firm enough foundation for a lot of stressful changes. Unless it's crazy, I'd probably move home or near home, get a basic job, and save some cash. Once you have a sense of how all that works, you can plan, prospect for jobs, and move. Just doesn't sound like you're ready yet, though you're obviously bright and can build a marketable skill. Thanks for tits....very lovely, which wont hurt you a bit out there...

OP fucking said it. Fuck off.

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-022518_Omnichan.jpg (676x291, 95K)

Jesus. Care to elaborate?

Nice tits. First, figure out exactly what you want to do when you get there. If you don't have a plan you're probably just going to fuck something up. Once you have a plan learn the skills required to do whatever job you want. If you have enough initiative you can learn anything yourself. If you learn how to do whatever you want to do good enough, good news is big companies love hiring females, and graduate schools love admitting females. Basically find your work passion and learn the skills required for it.

Also show pussy

Woe unto that man

imagine coping this hard hahahah have a nice night bud, keep drinking

Attached: Capture1111.png (471x456, 256K)

you are a fucking idiot

Not trans but my tits are definitely smaller than my mom’s. Some people just get the short end of the stick.

Plus your a dude with a Y chromos

he almost spelled some things correctly

Have you ever seen a woman in person

no worries. if you have specific questions put them in the thread, but focus on getting that income stream and surviving until you do. avoid locking into any big expenses until then.

post pics of your mom please

Oh. Not trans? Interesting. On E just for shits and giggles? I had a friend do that once "just to see" .. he claims he had good results after about 3 months and "decided to stop" but I can't confirm that.

Stream a video game on twitch or sell your used underwear on Reddit or Craigslist. That'll get you through a pinch if you're literally on the street. Apply for lots of jobs that you're not qualified for. Literally everything even if you don't have any of the requirements, some places will call you back and you can explain that you're eager to work and are trying to execute a plan to get your life together. Don't sell a sob story and emphasize your ability to plan your way forward and they'll respect that. Maybe you'll get a shitty temp job to get back on your feet. The resume isn't important once you're on the phone talking to someone, if you're friendly and smart then they'll bend over backwards to help you. I do software and apply for Full stack jobs way out of my skillset and I get interviews and calls anyways because they're all looking for unicorns but they always have a couple Junior dev positions too. Good luck.

I will send you money. I'm wealthy as such, not pharma bro level though. You have to verify that you are you. You have to post an image with the following:

1.Shoe on head.
2.This post number on a sheet of paper.
3.And a cellphone with the google calendar showing in a mirror.

One picture, three verification.

Attached: 1551708827110.jpg (640x480, 32K)

I'd really like more pictures, but honestly if you are as unstable as you think you are, stay at home. Now is not the right time to travel. You have no real plan, no connections, no job lined up, and a mental illness you say is debilitating.

Stay home, save up, get healthy. Find a lifestyle that works for you. Use your support system as much as you can while you still have it!

In the meantime keep showing us your beautiful body. You may hate yourself but some of us love you and your beautiful form. Idc if this makes me a whiteknight.

Ask for a picture of her penis too

I honestly think I’d be worse off staying here. It’s depressing being confined to my hometown half a decade after I was supposed to get out, it reminds me that I failed. My lease ends in August and I have no plans even if I were to stay here. I’d probably end up moving back in with my parents which would be a nightmare.

Appreciate this

find a job there before moving

if you move there with nothing there'll be a lot more pressure and you won't even be able to enjoy the city

eating ramen everyday at your favorite city is worse than eating a home cooked meal in a shity city imo

fuck your bf, post more pics

Op wont deliver. Calling Larp

Attached: abandonthread.gif (267x199, 829K)

Dubs dubs dubs, what magic is this

Dump all your money into a van and just set off anywhere, why not?

Chicago Fag here
Move if it doesnt work out you know you have a safety net back home. All other Fags got some good ideas for cash flow.
Trending right now is using psychology for athletes and those who want to change lifestyle thats on the rise with health centers, athletic center, and crossfit shitboxes. friend just got into it with psych degree. pretty much cash based clients.

Also may have a couch as well

KiK: tinyrickletmeout

God i love those titties, i would let you live with me in Chicago, price would be sex 2 times a week. Can we see your pussy? Also, you are not going to be happy until you move to Chicago and get it out of your system, you may fail, but you may also succeed. Try selling the idea of both of you moving there together, to your bf, and bring him for emotional support (you dont seem too attached to him though)

Wait. How am I supposed to do step 3 if I’m using my phone to take the picture? Am I stupid

Why on earth would you want to come back to this shitty ass state, especially chicago. Everything is expensive and taxes practically rise by the hour. But if you do decide to come back, the north side is dumb expensive but very nice, same with anything in the city itself. Id say find something in the vary south burbs or north if you have the funds. Work is everywhere just find something that you studied in and youll find something, Mental health stuff no clue, i myself would like to find something, but im lazy and like to suffer, Good luck femanon, Chiraq is a hell of a place

show us your face i want to beat off to it. your boobs don't have to be out for it

You're 23 and have gotten through school with this mental thing happening and are looking to grow more.. Hardly a failure, Really...

Whatever, did the first two because why the hell not

Attached: C242B0CF-9D88-49CF-8B1E-9D6D24B18904.jpg (2576x1932, 511K)

Continued...

Google local staffing agencies and fill out their paperwork. They work with local businesses to place people, and tech companies are dying to hire woman. I got my first job out of college through a staffing agency.

Also, 90% of the time it's other people who open doors for you. If you are complaining about your job at work, people are quietly going to pass you by for promotions. Try to surround yourself with successful people and they'll keep you afloat if they feel you deserve it. Any time a genuinely good person needs a job, all my friends are throwing his name in the ring with good recommendations to see if we can get him back on his feet. A personal recommendation is much stronger than a solid resume. My current boss didn't even look at my resume and didn't even know or care that i dropped out of college and now I'm making solid money for my age programming.

Just make sure you're a positive, reliable person or else those friends aren't going to recommend you.

That's a dude, man.

any chances we'll get some pussy pics?

>positive
>reliable
>BPD
Pick one

You bring up memories. Knew a girl with borderline once, got her drunk and convinced her to model for me. Good times.

First of all, get of /b. You will have more mental problems after discussing with all the 40 year old virgins here than it will help you. Second, perfect tits.

You tards have been saying that since I was posting selfies on here at 13, oh well

Also have a couch up for grabs

Cmeme19

I’ve been on here for about a decade, it’s a little late for me. Thanks though.

Good point lol

Former Chicagofag here. I've lived in a few major cities. Las Vegas, Milwaukee, Seattle. You can live anywhere you want but you may have to work a job that you don't like and living with roommates is a must to help offset the cost of living. There are social programs that help as well. how close are you with your BF? is finding a place with him a reality? Most people I know who don't have a connection to a city use craigslist to find roommates and if you don't need the space (might save you some money) you can find a room to rent. Reality is, you will either need to have a job arranged asap, or save up some seed money so you can secure a place and look for a job in Chicago.

Attached: 7xX8.gif (540x236, 1.38M)

show pussy with timestamp

>I’ll try to keep my background story short
sorry, tl;dr

if you dislike yourself as much as it seems OP, just take full frontal naked pictures of yourself. life sucks anyway, right? just see how fast you get used. how eager people would be to save your pictures. how vulnerable you would be.

You should post your picture too with a shoe on your head is you're expecting this girl to crash on your couch.

kys then kill op for this shitty advice
stop enabling women to be lazy whores
or just kill yourselves holy fuck

Calm down there eager McBeaver. You sound like a comic book villain.

Yeah as much as I appreciate these offers I think crashing with someone I met in a Yea Forums thread would probably be unwise

Lol

That proofs my point! Sorry for you! And btw. you seem like an intelligent and beautiful woman. I think you will find your way.

it isn't frustrating you or pissing you off that this thread was made an hour ago and there's only one picture of this girl's perfect boobs?

Masterful troll

chicago is a shitty overpriced place to live that is still plagued by crime. you may think the grass is greener there but from what you've said you have been able to accomplish more where you are now.

you are young and still trying to find some sort of stability with a mental illness. it is not reasonable to expect to do that, while also pickup up and starting your life far from home, in a town with a high cost of living, with no concrete opportunities.

build a foundation where you are, where you clearly have some support. start your career where you are now. try to get healthier mentally. if you still want to move to chicago when you're more established, have some savings, and a solid game plan with real career options, you can do that in a few years. you have a whole lifetime to do so.

also, nice tits.. perky smaller breasts are the best, never change them / have surgery.

Judging that you're a girl on Yea Forums I can already tell your future looks really grim, chances of successful marriage are pretty low, most likely will end up in relationship after relationship, no true love or warmth will be felt in your soul, and you probably whore around which makes it WAY worse. It's always sad seeing stuff like this... You could of been something. Yet you chose the path of self destruction. RIP.

There's definitely still hope for her. People change all the time, lol. Doesn't help she has BPD but still there is hope.

Chicago native, here's a rough map of the city based on areas to live around CTA train lines.

Red = get ready to get your shit stolen (this place has Englewood, aka what the locals call Chiraq due to violence)
Yellow = Ok, but worry about being out at night
Blue = totally fine to do whatever you want at 3 in the morning

1 bed Apartments (not including loop and immedately surrounding areas) are roughly
600-800 a month, prices are pretty average no matter what neighborhood you're in aside from exceptions listed above.

If you can't get a car, (due to money) the CTA is usually pretty reliable in timings, and it only costs 2.25 per train/bus ride and a transfer fee of around 15¢.

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-234402.png (720x1280, 623K)

first mistake coming to Yea Forums for any actual solid advice next time just pay aaron clarey 20 buck on youtube for actual professional advice

Camwhore for a while. Best way for dumb bitches to make money

^ THIS. truth.

OP will you please post feet?

OP left to go suck off chad
that or she is crying

thats a pretty solid rail network, I didn't realise chicago was that well set up

>not op

Attached: 1546576880501.gif (300x196, 973K)

>Makes good advice post
>Immediately passed up by insult row
Is this the containment board?

Didn’t choose to have a personality disorder unfortunately

Highly unlikely though unfortunately. The only way to really fix your life is to go full 1488 /pol/ and better yourself but as a woman that whored around...some may take her, most won't but at least it'll be a better life.

Thanks for believing in me stranger

agreed.

That, and the bus routes basically cover the entire city.
If you can't reach somewhere in the city via train, you can by bus and like 2-3 blocks of walking

Doesn't mean open your legs.

I have the literal answer to how to get back to Chicago for free and get paid to do it. And no it's not some bullshit.

You got 2/3, I'll sent you 50 dollars. DOn't show vagina here. It will stay on the internet forever. Pic related was thing that ended up in court. Lots of mods had to testify.

Attached: gold account.png (298x441, 44K)

Thank you. I lived in a dorm and had a student CTA pass when I was there so this is helpful information.

Well op, you gotta focus on your strenghts. You managed to have a merit scholarship and right now you are graduating, and you still are young. BPD kills people in many ways, as you possibly know. And you're alive. Right now maybe that's the priority, even if right now it doesn't sound right because your far away from your dreams. But for harsh that it could be often dreams don't come true for BPD patents. So if you want to follow that route it could be smart to procrastinate a bit that and focus on building yourself to be able to resist the strain on something that big, even in the more practical sides.
Being in a hurry and not careful in this kind of life changing subjecti is is still a part of BPD.
I know that because amerifag culture and socio-sanitary system it's harder to think like this but these are my two cents

plenty of people with BPD lead completely normal lives....in fact since you want a career in psych it could help you because you can better empathize with those who struggle with issues.

and coming on Yea Forums can actually help you because thoughts people have/problems they have won't shock or surprise you. i know because i have a career in psychology now and i had pretty bad social phobia and depression. it's gotten a lot better but it still affects me sometimes. you just need to try to live in the moment and take things day by day

Nope, still here

nigga i been in chicago 10 years and i'm trying to get out. was paying $1400 for a 1br on the northside.. i could have saved up for a down payment on a house and been paying that on a mortgage. big cities are terrible to live in, and i'm a professional, i couldn't imagine trying to make it by on doordash.

tl;dr save your money

How can I send you the money.

There's something to be said for the fact that i can read this comment and know that you're 14 years old.

I'm not trying to be an old man but honestly, boobs are cheap and they aren't that interesting. If you want a girl that is literally naked to talk to you, go to myfreecams. You get so thirsty trying to get some Yea Forums girl to post a titty when there's mountains of porn already online that you don't have to beg for.

Care to share?

^ THIS IS THE TRUTH

In terms of neighborhoods, Chicago is generally pretty segregated. Dead south is AA, dead West is Hispanic, and dead north is white, usually with the angled directions being a mixture of the two. The only area that really differs is by Midway airport (Southwest of the loop) it's actually white/hispanic.

Asians are usually only found around Cermak/Chinatown and Harlem Orange Line, however there are sporatic pockets of a few blocks up north.

lol, you clearly miss the point about it. she is nervous about it. she is reluctant but has very nice tits. why would i want some washed up thot on myfreecams who shows her tits every damn day and night? why would i want to watch some random girl getting railed by some random dude like i've seen 100 times?

no, i want it to be personalized, by someone real. in a real situation. you clearly don't get it. you're braindead.

Don't move to Chicago, it is a horribly corrupt failing city. Take a look at the cost of living there, then double it for bullshit tickets, extra taxes that don't get accounted for in cost of living indexes, etc. Their corruption is driving people away in droves. Just don't.

>source: 20 years of living in Chicago

paypal: tofgant
If you’re legit, thanks a lot in advance

OP if you want to move to Omaha for a few months you can be my sugar baby to save up money for the move. Say $1000 / month and free rent + food.

Why do you want to move to Chicago? Is it just because you felt more at home there than where are you now? Why not try somewhere new?

Amy?!!!!

I'll be your friend if you want, email me at [email protected] and we'll figure out somewhere else to talk if you want. I'm 22 and in the south.

No

Need more tits and time stamps to prove OP is still with us

>Delet facebook
>Start lifting
>go lesbian
>???
>profit

seconded

It’s just one of those things I have my mind set on, you know? Even if it’s a bad idea I’m going to have to learn that the hard way. I’ve loved Chicago since my family used to take trips there during the summer. I can’t explain it.

Too lazy for a new timestamp

Attached: image.jpg (2576x1932, 841K)

I'll send $20 if u post a direct sole shot.

You?

I don’t know if this has been did but you need to get a masters in psych. Try to get into psycho therapy or something in that field. Work at any clinic possible even if medical. Build up experience then take your skills to Chicago.

I get it. You want to be in a big city and Chicago is it for you,

I’m about to graduate in a week as a doctor. I’ve eaten more shit than anyone on this site. I made it though. Just have to keep your head down and
Put in the work.

Attached: E6945EB2-DBDC-4CD2-9F3E-F187BB5389D8.jpg (460x382, 25K)

Shopped timestamp, you lousy lying cunt. I hope you die of anal cancer, far from painkillers.

Lol. I just turned down a 180k/year job plus benefits plus they offered to fly me to see my friends when I wanted. I turned them down because Tulsa doesn’t have much going on.

The only way to safely send you money is through discourd.

Get discourd up and post your id here.
I'l jump on discord as a guest.
Keep that white sheet of paper since you are going to have to post that very sheet as a picture on discourd to very its you.

Further bewb pics would be nice too- no face shots, but those nice pink nips would be great.

Anyway, once we have a connection, I'll guy some green dots or money transfers totallying 50 dollars, and I'll post those numbers on discord for you.

I hope you get fixed up. Psych is a good degree for Law Enforcement, FBI, etc. You can also do EMT work. LE, and EMT make 90K a year with benne and pension. Keep your nose clean, bo drugs, no pussy pics, and go to church this weekend!

Attached: trump gassing jeb.gif (600x777, 432K)

My feet kinda suck. Relevant wall decoration

Attached: image.jpg (2576x1932, 533K)

More tits. And ass too

Chicagofags are fucking idiots

Attached: a82b48b.jpg (1024x1024, 132K)

Hey congrats!

you seem to have missed te second part of his post

are you ticklish?

you look like you're probably a cutie

ChaseAnon here
Girl Palestine walked away from me this week

OP I will send you some money if you want

Attached: CashYoo.jpg (1101x1200, 792K)

alright going to get my wallet
$100 for butthole

This is not op. Op would include a picture, surely if she was giving out her source of salvation.

Post armpits

kek, broke ass nigga, it's easier to scam the whores at cam4

Why do you think this is any better? You're putting pussy on a pedestal. You're not respecting yourself. You don't beg.

You think that if you're clever enough she'll just find you "worthy"? It doesn't cost her anything to post tits besides 15 seconds of her time and you're not even worth that to her. And yet you'll sit around here for hours just hoping that maybe she'll decide to drop a pic with "Ralph" written on her ass or something lol. It's pathetic, because it's not even about the picture to you, it's about the moment of attention. If she were to even reply to your post you'd be giggling with joy. Maybe it's your vapid attention seeking that you should think about and why you value such pitiful attention so highly.

yea for real she should show us her holes

Attached: EB5473BC-4E50-4C36-8DE5-D5ECE6585E56.png (750x1334, 73K)

A little

>98K.

Food stamp level

can you send me $5 so I can get my pet parakeet a new toy? it's his birthday and I feel bad for not being able to buy him anything

Do any work you can the day, become a camgirl and get money the night. When you have a good community, do camgirl as your main job, sell private snapchat, private videos and that's it

I would very much appreciate that, assuming you’re for real

Nice try

Also why go back to chicago its a shit hole tbh

I am 100% serious I am looking for a new girl to spoil

Attached: Bank.png (1012x767, 302K)

lol it's more of a fetish than me putting the pussy on the pedestal. it gets me off. we all have our kinks. how about you go fuck yourself. it's not about me being "worthy", it's about the fact she's a normal person, not a fucking camwhore or a fucking porn star. you probably find shit like sasha grey hot lol. again, you just don't get it. i didn't even read 90% of what you wrote. i don't have to. you don't get it,.

charge your phone

show your thights please

just get a job as a councilor at hcenter.org/ in the west loop

Sorry. Paypal tofgant

Attached: image.jpg (2576x1932, 558K)

Being real here, as a psyc postgrad myself you should see if you can make it into postgrad psyc somewhere. You don't want to have had your time wasted. If you think you need to go back to Chicago for that to be a good idea then do it. You will never deal with your mental Illness by just abandoning everything though. Study hard, even in your free time, get some somatisfaction out of doing work and I can guarantee you will go on the right track eventually.

what would it take to get you to give us more pics OP? they don't even have to be nudes

Any good info on how to get into the stock market?

See

buy into fanny mae funds from the look of it

I am very real
This is me too

Attached: IMG_20190501_004119.jpg (878x1146, 726K)

What’s it like to get dubs and be rich

>Has a boyfriend
>Is still miserable

Get yourself a better boyfriend with money

So, what’s the catch then?

he didn't get dubs, he got quads, what a fucking chad

Would love to see your ass in panties and bent over a bit so we can see your covered puss. give us a little gift bby and you got the full attention of many guys. Don't need to show you naked.
Horny af, your boobs are amazing

Need to show pussy for the real money.

she's gotta enter his pyramidal scam

Uhhh you call two sets of dubs quads?
>kys

Nah. Expert shooping.

You fucks who cry shooped on everything are lame

Smiley face on the receipt.

That you dont go to chicago
Im not rich but I used to be sort of? I lost a million dollars before if that counts and that feels much worse than this newfag thinking I got quadsyeah I sell products for IT WORKS let me get your facebook so I can spam everyone person you ever cared for on how to lose weight

Btw op my reading sucks I thought you dumped your boyfriend and had a break down

Attached: Hmmmmmm.png (750x1334, 165K)

i'm perfectly capable of telling myself to kms, fyi

No, I’m still with my boyfriend. Apologies if that’s a dealbreaker to anyone trying to send me 20 bucks haha. He’s a good one

Sorry you lost a million bucks user. At least it didn’t scare you off from continuing to invest.

^ THIS

real OP here
I need 5 grand for school books

no you don't tho newfag
it's just double dubs
quads is
>12345674444
dubdubs is

yeah me too, not op btw

Not to mention the nigger problem.

if you're going to post tits and feet on the internet for attention you might as well break up with your bf and become a sugar baby, because you're a really bad gf

also post holes

she is a money obsessed whore
I am surprised she hasn't spread her legs for money yet

I'm Bi-polar 35 and have been in a situation like yours in my twenties . If I could go back in time id tell myself to get good consistent personal and professional relationships and live in whatever city I could maximize those good relationships I'd also tell myself to avoid volatile romantic or otherwise relationships at all cost. Better to be single and develop solid friendships then a relationship that might blow. Also be frugal with money and don't buy any luxury type items like high end phones and such. Better to live stress free knowing you always have enough money then to have nice things and money worries. Hope this helps

>2 hours in
>only 1 sexual picture, posted at the start
>people are ok with this

I was responding back to the newfag saying dubs back to back (double dubs) is quads. Which it’s not. He's never been in a get thread

Not a deal breaker since in the end all that matters is that you are happy. If he gives that to you thats all you need.

Girl i was dating walked away this week because she doesnt have enough time to spend. I never told her anything about my finances until after she broke it off.
Honestly wanted to give her the world and explore the world with her but she made the choice.

Attached: wpid-139d510002f4896b7d16df3ae31dab2a.jpg (500x500, 26K)

I'm not trying to bring you down, just asking questions. Don't start your replies with "lol" because it makes you look weak. It's a defense mechanism. Same with saying you didn't read my post, because i know you did. If that's your kink then have fun. I think you have some shit luck if your fetish is to have a normal conversation with a girl on Yea Forums.

You'll eventually realize that your begging strategy doesn't work as well as actually being genuine. She doesn't owe you anything because you asked for it. If you were her would you be more inclined to write "Franky Rules" on your butt for a 14 year old begger or someone who actually had a meaningful message? Franky is taking your girl home every time untill you learn to stop worshipping pussy.

I don't expect you to back down right now. People change when no one's looking, not in the middle of an argument. Think about what I said tomorrow in school okay :)

Edgy

you know, now that you're saying it, you're right, my brain just died in there for a sec

My boyfriend would not give a shit. I acknowledged the possibility of him stumbling upon this thread in the OP

Or, you know... bitcoin.

old.reddit.com/r/ChicagoList/
there used to be /r/chicagoroomates but it's invite only

maybe try posting this same question on /r/chicago

also good luck

OP here still. I’m sorry man, that’s rough. I’m the last person to be giving advice about breakups but I hope you find happiness too.

so just show more of your tits. you question whether people actually are going to give you money but you have done nothing to help out frustrated males

show more of your feet

This/+1

I don't have paypal. I've politically removed myself from paypal because they hinder free speech. Due to the fact you did not complete the verification, I must insist that you use discourd. If not, then this money stream will close.

Post your discourd along with a picture. Tomorrow I get green dots, and we can start something up. Quickly as I'm getting colonoscopy tomorrow. (I'm the colonoscopy poster).

Include me in the screen cap.
(lads a women needs to be ordered)

Attached: colonosckly.jpg (2608x3323, 1.51M)

>shows tits willingly to unknown number of males on Yea Forums
>has a bf
>”hope having a bf doesn’t get in the way of things”
>can I still have money? No more pics though

Sage

I’m not all that pressed about it—while I would greatly appreciate some spare cash and it would relieve my stress in the moment, I’m looking for a long-term solution. Only I can come up with that myself.

Thanks I’ll check it out

How much help you get totally depends on your skill and your willingness to suck a dick to get what you want.

Attached: 1480928749737.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Posted my discord, it’s precipitationary, just message me on there

Attached: image.jpg (2576x1932, 543K)

He has all of the infinity stones, one snap and he's in Chicago rent free and all niggers gone.

Attached: 1480933771126.jpg (400x400, 23K)

/r/chicagoapartments too

BPD girls are always huge teases. always.

Would suck for op is the thread 404. Probably googling "this cord".

Include me in the cap! You'll posting in an epic thread.

Did you stroke out while typing

i'm lens*************

Nope. Just truth.

You have now gotten our attention for a very long time, at least give us a small gift. Just an ass pic..

We need to see that pussy. Be a good girl and spread.

Huh

Why Chicago? I was just there and it's a shithole.

I did. I'm posting from heavenChan.org. Mods here are really tightwads. They even have a gate surrounding Heaven. They needed ID, and some other credentials in some big book of life or something just to get in. Its like Donald Trump ran Heaven immigration port.

I asked about you. The mod said he can't talk about you, but he mentioned that you should change your ways. Stay away from /mlp

Attached: id please.jpg (300x300, 15K)

I lost 100m...get on my level.

Get out of your head and the basement.

Thanks for the tip user. Rip

OP I send a freidn request to you. I'm the green dot goy. sort through the request and look for the request that starts with len.

I have a colonoscpy tomoorow. I must shit now.

You're so fucking stupid and will never have kids. Your bloodline will die with you.

I sometimes forget there’s meth users on this board

I gotta go to bed. its 4:22. No more tits.

Loling

OP not delivering anything, abandon thread.

Lol.

Hi OP. I'm the same age as you and have the same level of education. It's pretty useless bit I planned on graduate school from day 1 and will be going for my PhD or potentially MD. It just requires a lot of persistence and dedication. Keep going to therapy, have BPD is not a death sentence. Keep your head up and just don't feel down about yourself. Also in the future if you want advice don't go to Yea Forums. Go to /adv/ or even reddit /r/advice. Both are more constructive than this shithole.

Thank you kind user

Mental disorderfag gere. Right, ok first things first.

1. You need to get your shit together. It's not a place for the weak, and you need to be ok with yourself first.
2. This project of yours is flimsy, so you might fail at this. You seem to not knowing what you want. Now, failure is not bad in itself. Life has a steep learning curve. But you need to focus.
3. Ground yourself. I'm not saying that psychology is not be the thing for you. But is there anything else you know by heart that you're good at?
4. Don't do everything at once.

Hope it works out! (And of course: Nice tits)

YOU GUYS ARE INCEL LEVEL SCRUBS. ABOUT 37 YEARS AGO I WAS MOLESTED BY MY RICH UNCLE'S DOG. AFTER A LENGTHY LEGAL BATTLE AND SHIT I SUCCESSFULLY SUED THE DOG AND WON 52 TRILLION DOLLARS. I JUST TURNED 22 YEARS OLD AND BEING THE RICHEST GUY HERE I WILL GIVE 10K TO THE FIRST QUADS.

This

Go off an be alone for a long while. And while most here would immediately disregard this, pray for guidance and you will find it.
Best regards,

Appreciate it

Being homeless in Chicago in winter can be fatal. I suggest you start in the nearest big city in your Southern state: Housing prices will be reasonable and the weather better. Find roommates who have a cheap room. Live with them a while and see if they are okay. If they suck, find other roommates. Find a temp or staffing agency. Plenty of jobs for a college graduate, as long as you don't demand too much money. Find a decent job. Might take a few tries. Don't be discouraged. That agency is making money off you, so they want you employed. Hook up with Medicaid for psych care and meds. TAKE THEM every day without fail. Keep stress low and get plenty of sleep. Try this for a couple of years and then you will have some money and work experience if you want to head to Chicago.

tldr also who ever made this photoshopped text sucks at it

I made contact with OP. Will send her some money. I know how difficult shit can be sometimes. /b actually helped someone today.

She verified by sending specific pictures. Money means nothing.

Attached: notalarp.jpg (479x638, 31K)

Hurr durr

Little Village has plenty of places for reasonable rent, and its safer than any black neighborhood as long as you don't sell drugs or gangbang.

Rogers Park and Bridgeport also still have some affordable spots and are decent mixed neighborhoods.

Pilsen, Avondale, and Uptown are gentrifying, but you might be able to find somewhere that isn't too expensive.

Once you get a decent job, Logan Square, Wicker Park, Lakeview, are fun neighborhoods.

The loop, near north / gold coast, west loop and south loop are convenient, but expensive.

Lincoln Park is nice, but expensive.

How nice it must be to be a chick and have tits. Need a quick buck? Post tits without face to Yea Forums with a made up sob story. Get cash.

Useful info. Thanks for this.

inb4 she will just blow the money and dont use it wisely anyway
inb4 she is exactly where she was before and still: she needs money
inb4 you have just paid her because tits

you are all a bunch of retards

You got a boyfriend I bet he doesn't kiss ya
MWAHHHHHH

Lol if I were going to make up a story it would be a hell of a lot more interesting than having BPD and fucking up my future. Mentally ill people are a dime a dozen

Anyone with a brain knows if you come to Yea Forums with a story of a mental disorder all the other mental fucks will take pity

No problem, take care.

Borderline doesn't mean 'crazy bitch'. It means stay the fuck away, she's dangerous, manipulative, and just plain bad news. Do not touch with a 10 foot pole kinda shit, because 10 feet is too fucking close. Tits look old, small, and a little saggy, too. Fuck that shit.

learn how to wear make-up and please a man, find a man who thinks you're worth supporting. do everything that he would want. wear what he wants you to wear.

repeat this from man to man until one marries you. try to get a two year degree and fail.

Fuck no, I have mental problems myself like probably a big fucking part of this site has.

We are all degenerates. I feel no pity for this girl. You are the reason why you dont succeed, girl!
Do you believe Im walking around e-begging? Fuck no, I live on so little money I struggle every last week of the month to buy some food and eat like 3-4 days a week fucking spagettos.

Change something and by that I dont mean "write your fucking shit down with the intention of begging"

fuck you and your borderline shit

>sorry bf, i wanted attention from the degenerates of Yea Forums so had no choice but to expose myself

you got your attention. now go and clean your room.

cwit.org/ is good if you like working with your hands and would rather have a blue collar job than an office job.

If you prefer office work, as long as you have some kind of degree and can use a computer, it isn't hard to find admin assistant or at worst call center type work.

Restaurants and retail are always hiring too.

It really isn't hard to find a job in Chicago as long as you don't look like a drug addict or felon.

You think this bitch is actually going to work? She’s going to say it mentally overwhelms her and continue to ask for handouts her entire life. You’re wasting your time. She came to Yea Forums to get some quick cash because she continually blows all her scholarship money being irresponsible and blaming it on a ‘borderline’ PD. Which means she barely met the threshold for anything but carries it around like a badge of courage.

Should have at least had her send us more pictures of her nice breasts...

so many assumptions in here lol

Whats 50 dollars. She was probably going to post her vagina or buthole on the internet. That is a mistake that would hound her forever.

If she is scamming me, I don't care. 50 dollars is what I put on odds from the don't in craps. But maybe the advise to seek employment in LE or EMT can help her.

/b was not /b today.

Attached: ima2ge0.jpg (478x638, 37K)

A vagina with no face isn’t going to do shit to anyone’s life.

That’s not what borderline means lmfao

Jesus Christ don’t fucking move to Chicago. It sucks here. Everything is expensive and a waste of time. The north side is full of assholes and the south side is overrun with mud monkeys that breed like roaches. This dyke mayor is going to run whatever fat fuck JB leaves behind into the ground. There’s a reason why people keep abandoning this place, it’s trash. After this last slew of elections we’re more fucked than people realize, so no. Fuck that.

Also it just snowed. Again.

ITT: people who have never taken an intro psych class

Your tits are fine, probably better than your Mom's. Smallish and perky is much better in the long run, and my favorite kind of breasts.

But he's right, you know

>All women are whores

When you graduate, live with your parents and find any work you can get. Stripping is alright, you aren't whoring yourself out yet, just don't fuck random strangers. When you got enough, look for jobs in Las Vegas. Seriously. I lived there for 8 years, the people are fuckin sun baked plastic, they'll give no trouble. Taxes are surprisingly a lot lower than Chicago, and everything is close together to memorize. It's the best place to reset and decide if you wanna go back to Chicago.

what happends if the cuck decides to not send her money?

The West Side, west of Western Ave, between the Harlem branch of the Green Line and Forest Park branch of the Blue lines should be red, not yellow. That's open air opioid and crack markets, shootings, rapes, robberies, etc fun in Garfield Park and Austin. Parts of it are as bad as anywhere in Englewood. The area north of the Pink Line (North Lawndale) isn't great either, especially K-town.

Garfield Park Conservatory is really nice though--free admission and best place in the city on a rainy/snowy day. The Green Line stop is right there, so it's pretty safe/accessible if you go straight there, but I wouldn't recommend that a single white girl wander around the neighborhood alone.

Attached: 1543654886125.png (300x300, 10K)

HahahA

Attached: 1555986548466.jpg (345x345, 25K)

Being able to bike or take transit definitely helps you save money if you are used to driving or taking Uber/Lyft.

Well, at the end she got money and you don't.

Attached: 1553914509503.gif (373x280, 986K)

Borderline is tough. My mom had it and it was hell growing up with her.

I think the biggest issue you'll face is with the borderline. It's a pretty realistic dream to live in Chicago. Millions do it. You can too. What will screw up your life is when you fly into random spells of depression or excitement and destroy your life, then return to normality and have to deal with everything you set on fire. (Try not to do that?) That's what my mom would do over and over. She spent over 10 million dollars on her fits and we ended up without money for food.

Get a good psychiatrist and listen to them. When you go to make a major life choice, aske their advice and also give it a month and see if it's still a good idea. Realize that noe everything is black and white and try to appreciate people who have flaws, but are mostly good people. Best of luck. Thanks for tits.

Attached: 1498076289933.jpg (308x164, 6K)

Sound fine, been to worse places

why waste your best fertile years working like a slave for some job?? just make some white babies and be a house wife and calm your ass down.