Fallout New Vegas is the last game I truly loved...

Fallout New Vegas is the last game I truly loved. Why can’t I find another game that brought me as much joy as this one? Am I getting old? Or was it just that good?

Attached: 31F58797-FB6D-4185-8FD4-36A878424529.jpg (593x506, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/14tz0gVSkXHUbD2ljci0xHzowGXVo_7OWZ4Y-veNxYu0/edit?usp=sharing
nexusmods.com/newvegas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know what you mean. I loved that game and played the shit out of it.

Try Days Gone

I have around 600 hours on it, how about you OP?

Lost count. On the Xbox, 500+, probably 100 on the PC

You grew up.

You know, that game actually does look pretty good. I was looking at a few reviews and some of the touches they included in the game mechanics really appeal to me. I’m also an avid motorcycle rider, and nut my pants at the possibility that New Vegas at one point in development was going to include bikes too. That would have been the coolest fucking shit to have a bike in NV.

I still go back and play NV though.

I'm getting old (26) and I enjoy plenty of games, newer ones even

You're just picky. Also New Vegas wasn't even that amazing

Denegenerates like you belong on a cross nigger

Degenerates

There was some Skyrim type slasher game that came out last year that apparently was pretty redpilled. Couldn't buy it at the time tho because I didn't have a video card to run it and fuck crypto.

stfu joyless fag

Just what a profligate would say.
>Pathetic

I am old and used to think no game would ever be as enjoyable as Final Fantasy 6 and Chrono Trigger. Elder Scrolls New Vegas VTM: Bloodlines and Mass Effect proved me wrong.Maybe someday in the future something else that good/better will come along

You just got old.
Your dissatisfaction has nothing to do with specific games.

I will also add that I still play online multiplayer games like Overwatch and World of Tanks, and I still actively play Fallout 4 with mods. And while I probably like 4 more than most and think that the combat is fine, the way they set up the story adds hardly any replayability, the map kinda sucks, and it’s horribly unstable and buggy. Much more than the average “Bethesda jank” that I’ve come to accept and work around.

I enjoy games. I just LOVED NV. And no one seems to have nailed that sweet open-world survival itch I need scratched.

If open world survival is what you need, try ARK: Survival Evolved - if you play a solo game, don't crank the stats way up because that ruins the immersion.

Try S.T.A.L.K.E.R
It's a great game

Same. There hasn't been a solidly home run game in at least 4 years, except maybe rdr2 and doom. Might have something to do with the installation of blue haired dykes in every development team across the entire goddamn industry.

This.

Attached: 1556599020764.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

Man Crono Trigger was the fucking shit when it came out. Yeah that was my favorite for years when it came out too.

Actually, you did remind me. I did absolutely love The Witcher 3. Hopefully Cyberpunk 2077 will deliver, and I’ll happily shut up about there not being enough amazing games today.

Everyone seems to suck Witcher 3's dick. Is it genuinely good, or does it only become good with the full suite of DLC to complete the game the way it was supposed to be intended?

Honestly I think we just haven't seen anything truly creative or outside the beaten path thematically since new vegas. There's been countless post-apocalypse games, including the latest string of far cry games and most recently days gone, but they're all creatively bankrupt. Just dudes with guns fighting in the aftermath of some vague and banal apocalypse scenario. New vegas is a true masterpiece because of it's sheer creativity and originality.

Attached: Arthur_morgan.png (399x461, 360K)

Even if Bethesda is falling into shit i do kinda hope Starfield fills the gaping hole Mass Effect left by dying

I tried Ark. It was alright. I played it on consoles so it was pretty cumbersome though, and while it was survival, I wasn’t into the dinosaur vibe as much. I like the “urban survival” thing.

Yes, definitely on my list. Probably the first thing I’m downloading as soon as I’m finished building my PC. I know I’d like this one.

If it's not like a platformer, racing, or rpg, I can't play it on console. First-person anything is always better with keyboard and mouse.
But yeah, I get that dinos aren't for everyone.

It’s a legitimately great all time classic. The presentation and writing are top notch. There’s a lot of game to play through. As far as DLC goes, it’s compartmentalized so you can tackle it at your leisure, and it’s quality. But the GOTY edition goes on sale often; I got it a year or 2 ago for like $20-25. Just get it.

How are player numbers on PC?

Like I said, you grew up.

Remember when parents were super into heavy metal and rock back in the 80s? They still love that stuff and can name 10 bands from that era without even thinking.
But when you ask parents to name 10 singers/bands between 2000-2019, almost a two decades worth of music, they can't do it.
And they would say music was good in my time, now its all just screaming and rap music talking about niggers and pussy.

You are in the same boat. You grew up.

Never really bothered to check total stats, but there's at least hundreds of servers on the global list when connecting. Personally I've just played on a 3-4 person private server and my own solo hosted game.

The only game I liked as much was Rance VI.
Truly a masterpiece

There is only a handful of good bands from the past 19 years. Most of them don't deserve to be recognized.

I have never heard of a Rance 1-5 even

Kingdom come Deliverance?

Check out escape from Tarkov.

> WOT

How you liking the new swedish medium tanks? I'm at tier 8 but the frontal plate gets overmatched by anything 105mm so it's difficult to use. Type 5 is finally nerfed as well as arty. And new premium changes are a really positive change. I'm pretty excited for this patch.

I'm going to go ahead and disagree with you there. Music is not interactive in the way that video games are. Music can age gracefully, while time tends to be much harsher on game design.

Attached: 1488880021202.jpg (394x406, 48K)

Factorio is hands down the best game I've ever played. Hollow Knight was an excellent game and probably a new favorite. They're has also been lots of early access (i know...) That are pretty good. Even Minecraft is still worth the time. Dead cells, Into The Breech, Space Engineers.. there is a lot of great games coming out. Stay away from the big titles if you don't want blue-haired garbage.

Let me put it in video game era then.

Doom was an amazing game right? It was controversial, bloody, fun, brought about addictive PC shooting since it was also one of the first shooting games to come out.
Skip forward 10 years. Modern Warfare, Call of Duty, that was also an amazing time for shooters. And surpassed Doom series in both graphics and content, story, mechanics, and extremely fun.

Those who play Doom don't like the new shooters as much since they are nostalgic to the classics like Quake, Doom, and half-life.

Fast Forward 20 years.
Now we have Fortnite, Overwatch, and various MOBA gaming.
Older gamers say these games are fun, but doesn't match up to the classics. That was when gaming content was at its finest. Strategy, content, music, story graphics ect.
Now the industry has stopped making quality games like they did in the past.

When you grow up, you remember the things you found fun as a kid/teen. Those are usually the best times of your life where addiction and direction are ingrained into your young developing mind.
When you become an adult, those are still ingrained, but newer stuff isn't as much fun as you would have liked.

You grew up old man.

I'm a console peasant.. the most recent line we got were the French heavies. No bully :/ How are the Swedish heavies though?

As for Tarkov, I saw some footage of it. Is that a game, or proof of concept? It looks really cool, but it's not necessarily very long right? It reminds me of that Metal Gear Solid game taht was pretty much a demo.

Attached: 1487236201183.jpg (750x745, 30K)

I played like 10 hours of Witcher and was overwhelmed by the depth and extent of well written content. It is an excellent game but I set it down because i knew it would take hundreds of hours that i didn't have at the time. I ended up running around collecting Gwent cards for a bit. I think Witcher is well worth it to pick up on the next steam sale

>games suck because the consumer got older
Sometimes that's the case, but overwhelmingly it is not. Game development today isn't focused on creating novel design or getting into immersive story-telling. It's all about how shiny they can make a prepackaged piece of shit story-in-a-can.

Don't play Factorio.. for the love of god.. once you get into that shit you will start dreaming about conveyor belts... It is worse than meth..

That wasnt OP you were replying to btw, just letting you know.

I get what you are trying to say about the nostalgia thing, but gameplay has only improved. I'll take Overwatch over the old stuff any day. I appreciate the older stuff for when it came out at the time (I'm 31), but I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. New Vegas has outdated, obsolete game mechanics, but I still love it because of it's game design, story, and world building.

When it comes to multiplayer shit, gimme the new school.

Food for thought. Those game devleopers are probably the same people who played games with good content.
They probably played Crash Badicoot, Metal Gear Solid, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Half-life 1, Starcraft, Grim Fandago, Team Fortress 2, and the Fallout series.
Amazing games with indepth characters and story.
Why can't they produce things like what they experienced? Are they not as creative as those who pioneered the path for what we consider legendary games.
Why are game devs creating mediocre games and pushing out money making, micro transaction titles?
Are game devs just milking the industry out of greed?
Its a conspiracy.

>Check'd
It's mostly the publisher's doing. A lot of devs want to make good, complete games - but they're not given the time and funding in order to actually get it done.
>I want this done by yesterday, and it needs to be a milkable cash cow.

Games are no different from films and tv these days ... They won't even pitch the idea for producing something without discussing inclusivity and progressive focal points

>we must highlight the virtues of those not in our target demographics, or else face the wrath of bad publicity
It's a fucking shame.

People should do what the guy who created Metal Gear Solid did and screw the publishers. Make their own studio and publish their own games.
Big name pubs are idiots. Look at what happened to Harry Potter. She got turned down by ALL the big name publishers and she went with some no-name pub and made them BILLIONS.
We should say to EA games, Bethdestha, Blizzard, and all them big name pubs to screw themselves.
Bungie studios was doing so well until they got greedy and sold out to Microsoft.
Overwatch went into development hell for 10 years before it became a MOBA game under Blizzard.
And why is Valve not making Half life 3?
In any case, we went from having fun and enjoying games like battlefield and call of duty, to pay to win games like starwars battlefront and...call of duty...

Yep. And they are getting killed by their own hype machine.

>"Tell the investors it's going to be BIGGER and BETTER than Fortnite!"

Attached: 1491454619768.jpg (960x1280, 134K)

Try Fallout 76

Story was about on par, and gameplay was way better.

>why isn't Valve making HL3
Because it's more profitable for them to just sit back and collect NEETbux by buying up licenses.

Attached: 1507965571313.jpg (500x375, 66K)

>plebbit spacing
>muh Fallout76
Fuck right off back to where you came from, son.

Fallout 76 is a dumpster fire.
Its like they took everything that made Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 good, and took it all out. And left all the bugs in. Why do you think you can't sell ammo to the vendors in FO76? The infinite cap bug is probably still in it.

Awe, does Godd Howard upset your delicate sensibilities?

>hating a game because you’re trash at it
>MUHHH SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN
>MUHHH COMPANIONS
>MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CONSOOOOLLLLLLEEEEE

the game is shit and looks like its from the PS2 era

>damage control overload
>error message here
That's some poor quality b8. Not even mad, bro.

He's a marketing genius.
>how do you sell a game that's 2 years old without making anything new?
>Make it VR.
>how do you make a new game without making a new game?
>Copy paste the old game and randomly generate the gameplay, but take everything scripted out.

Nicely done. Sold the same game 3 fucking times.

If you want low key game play but good storytelling play Senua's Sacrifice.

Hey OP, you should try Degrees of Lewdity.

If want a modern game play monster hunter world for PC. Came out last year and has lots of event quests free and stuff also excited for the paid iceborn dlcs coming this year. It's not a story or choice driven game like New Vegas so don't expect it to be. Most of the fun comes from mastering your choice of weapon, learned your environment, and learning monster behavior and attack animations.

Try Fallout 3. It's not nearly as bad as people say it is. Also play the first 2 if you haven't before, they're actually really fun.

Everything is pay to play. Video games have sold out to retards. Some of those classic games are far superior to the new games coming out now. People get older, but games are certainly getting worse.

Yeah good fucking point.

game development goes through cycles
>games made to have good story
>games become profitable
>games made to make money
>games become unprofitable
>games made to have good story
FO:NV was made close to the height of the story cycle just before profitability became the main drive
give it a few more years and games will become enjoyable again

There's still plenty of good games being made. You just have to dig. Most of the greatest games being made right now are independently made, so; bad graphics, amazing deep interesting gameplay. It's a trade off, but worth it.

You know op, if you like medieval type of games I recommend playing kingdom come deliverance. It's not fantasy, but more historically "accurate". It's pretty good.

Yeah it's true, but there are pretty games that have good game play and story that are still being made. Like I said in the post above about kingdom come.

what is this Fallout Radposting?

Not all indie games have bad graphics, nothing like what a AAA publisher would be able to pay for, but for some it's pretty good for the genre.
Treasure Adventure World is a good example of an indie game with decent graphics for it's genre with great music and good story-telling.

Yeah, I get ya. They just usually don't focus on those aspects is all I'm saying.

You’re developing the tolerance. Need more to spike the dopamine. Want to “feel it” again? Abstain. But, that’s right, you likely have no discipline so keep buying new shit to try to stimulate. Jews cashing in.

independent NV, no House
Legion
and NCR endings
for some reason I can never get myself in a state of mind to support House
OWB and DM are my favorite DLCs of any game, I'm a sucker for tragic endings

Attached: Capture.jpg (246x111, 7K)

I've enjoyed a lot of the games the last couple of years. Playing the newest God of War right now and its amazing. Just off the top of my head:

Bloodborne
Horizon Zero Dawn
Witcher 3
Red dead redemption 2
Fallout 4
Civilization 6
Xenoblade chronicles 2
Persona 5
Dragon Quest XI
Monster Hunter World
Final Fantasy XV

I enjoyed all these games the last few years and look forward to more.

Everything I've seen of FFXV is just a sjw circle-jerk.

ON THE XBOX LOL

bro are you fucking kidding me? playing this game on anything other than pc is just retarded

I have a mod that unlocks and completes all unfinished/cut content, all of it!

I have a mod that gives the game a continued ending, where you can see the effects you had on the world

still, xbox version of the game is better than what ps3 players got kek

It's more like an anime. Good story tho

So just a movie with quick-time events that they like to pretend is game play?

Try Shadowrun Hong Kong. If you liked fallout 1 and 2 you'll like it. I havent been as interested and invested in a game in a long time

Oh, I love the reddit spacing meme so much. Have some literature newfriend.

Attached: Newfag informer 6.jpg (437x255, 37K)

Swedish heavies aren't popular but they just got buffed in this patch so it should be playable now. Their problem was that you need to play on hills at close range to take advantage of their Gun depression and strong turret armor, but they were too slow to retreat or move forward into a new position. If you catch a Karmvagn or Emil out in the open then they just die... This patch is fixing some of their problems though. I still think the Super Conquerer is much stronger in that role. The Auto loader hill depression brawler doesn't work as well as consistently applied DPM and you're helpless and slow during your reload. If you have the Czech or Italian lines, get the TVP, Progretto, or the AMX 50 B before the Karmvagn. T57 heavy has some of the same problems as the Karmvagn and it had a weak turret. There's a lot of good auto-loaders at tier 8, but right now the Progretto 65 or TVP seem to be there strongest auto-loaders. The BC-25t lost it's niche speed role due to French wheeled light tanks and the T-100 LT. The BC just had too shitty aim time and dispersion. Still a decent tank by any means. If you want a medium tank, work to the Russian Obj 430U line. They were thinking about nerfing it but decided not to in the last patch. It's probably pretty strong on console if you have it.

>not knowing Mooty-kins was, and still is, a gigantic faggot

Being a faggot does not a redditor make, user. Also most of this board has always been faggots, but that's besides the point.

I always want to be the agent of House.

both are true
M00t was the original newfag

What you're feeling now, OP, is why I've gone back to earlier eras to find gems I never played when they were in their prime.
Just yesterday I was playing TES:Arena again, just for the hell of it.

Same here
I still like games, but none have ever matched up to my love of Fallout New Vegas. I remember buying it at gamestop and doing my first playthrough. How i could see the lucky 38 casio in the distance and I tried t take the sortcut and got murked by deathclaws. It’s not for everyone but I loves the openess, the immersion I felt playing on Hardcore, even without mods.
I doubt any game will ever surpass it for me.

Epic has been giving away some great games
>Subnautica
>Transistor
>Axiom Verge
as well as some more puzzley games that aren't quite to my taste, but everything I've heard about them is that they have great stories

Have you played the mod New California and kept yourself updated with the news about The Frontier?

Is Horizon Zero Dawn any good?

I have the Kranvagn already, it's a great pub stomper. What about you?

it's time for you to learn some programming, so you can create your own good products

XBOX

That's embarrassing.

>Axiom Verge

I’ve been intrigued by this one for a minute. Can anyone vouch?

I know those feels

That's fucking stupid, hurrdurr let's play a game about dinosaurs. Duuuude grow up.

Such an original sentiment, thank you so much for commenting.

Attached: 1502332061328.gif (421x240, 1.05M)

I understand what you mean OP. Just being able to play a man with a gun, able to change the entire course of history with a single action. Nothing on the market feels like that right now. That's why I'm waiting on Outer Worlds, praying it'll be good since Obsidian made it

It's ok. These niggas need to play the new God of War, Bloodborne, Breath of the Wild, and Witcher 3

New vegas was gay and you should kys

>not posting the best alternate version of new vegas
docs.google.com/document/d/14tz0gVSkXHUbD2ljci0xHzowGXVo_7OWZ4Y-veNxYu0/edit?usp=sharing

Someone needs to make a mod out of this.

Yeah boi, Grim is writing some quality shit man.

user, where did you get this? I already heard of this on neckbeardias channel and loved it

new vegas is a masterpiece of gaming, writing, fiction, art etc. its a legit top 10 game of all time.
its that good and you are a man of true taste.

I was in the original discord back in the day, I still have the link in my bookmark.
Were you on the discord too? Also gonna shill with some Conrad posting.

Attached: 1.png (888x664, 649K)

The author, Grim Thy Great, was posting a new greentext earlier tonight. About three or four hours ago.

Attached: 1d0a33fde430ef85170b33631049ec75.png (561x635, 239K)

C

Attached: 2bbe18171ef774a9c6b48391bef78499.png (556x632, 140K)

o

Attached: 4e4d739c634fb2eaea13f53442cad3ec.jpg (1431x568, 509K)

n

Attached: 8f82ccc5412817bf6b4c714583e6dba7.png (394x264, 119K)

r

Attached: 52b3d7cd7de9c11d6d0ba77f71b8d25a.png (669x496, 438K)

Nah, I didn't know there was a discord. I was there when he was posting the first couple 'chapters' a good while back.

a

Attached: 167d40ffbfa05009c97a32ab743047ba.png (320x667, 130K)

d

Attached: 4111895225a2ada5823a38f116e6b284.png (1430x572, 457K)

No shit. Do you have a copy? If its anywhere near as good as the fallout one, it's worth reading

You are getting old, as someone old, that game was not even that good

It's apparently a sequel to the old one, I've saw a thread yesterday, haven't seen more since.
Grim is cool but he's a tad edgy in VC.

Attached: ab5932f3fe63fe967e09b888e6aeb65c.png (461x343, 162K)

It's a continuation of that RP he did, set a couple years after the end.

"The Nigger is mine."

Attached: c7642972e3672123b71f2ea97d7ac673.png (650x574, 636K)

I've been on all night since that thread ended, he hasn't posted since.

"Do me a favor and fuck right off."

Attached: cd93013b5bc8d60c61b0ffb94785d784.jpg (1184x662, 617K)

Are you autistic? Games with 0 story and mindless repetitive shit is not what OP is looking for, you boring twat

"Tried to trade my pipboy for their nigger."

Attached: conrood.png (217x308, 30K)

Happy fucking days boys. Happy fucking days

Attached: 1544994315135.jpg (590x525, 49K)

"I winged it."

Attached: e321deef84a2065598167afc4630961f.jpg (1070x664, 497K)

>Apparently it wasn't for sale.

Far cry 2, man, far cry 2...

Attached: 1391248115_951520614.jpg (586x453, 70K)

But honestly, if one of yall come across the green text, send it my way

"I was taught as a young boy to love my country and it will love me."

Attached: f061ad29c4ae78b63e39feb2267658a7.png (774x565, 744K)

Yeah, sorry my dude. I didn't think to cap it, figured someone else would.

"Stop acting like you haven't been shot before."

Attached: f931ec374af4f2cf0dbc98b100010219.jpg (1191x661, 401K)

"I broke the hammer."

Attached: fb4b55670481faf2972d9f62c2c49ba1.jpg (1004x561, 466K)

"You're still being a bitch."

Attached: image.png (900x2013, 331K)

Just wait till tomorrow, when grim wakes up he'll prolly start another thread. He's a cool op.

have you tried modding it? you can easily get another 2k hours with 200 mods from

>nexusmods.com/newvegas

Attached: 1556667982337.jpg (458x719, 41K)

DG is fun, I think the general disinterest from reviewers is based on the idiots getting hyped from E3 promises and that the game is more of a blend of other games than anything really original. Also most of the bugs that gave me the shit the first few days have been ironed out already.

Also Starkiller as a bikie is pretty funny!

Attached: 1487229652514.png (429x431, 9K)

Alright, that's sounds good. If I miss it though, one of yall motherfuckers better cap it for me. I loved that first one, and I really dont wanna miss this one

Attached: 1546650339354.jpg (719x608, 43K)

how bout top 3?

Attached: 20190116223556_1.jpg (1901x859, 186K)

He did say he was probably going to put it into a doc like he did with the first one, but with this one he's just free-writing it and making shit up as he goes.

Play 1&2 you peasant!
>hur dur it's to old
fucking faggot

tbh the first greentext was probably fake, op is maybe the best creative writers on chan
he got the first greentext done in two weeks

Attached: Fallout End.png (1200x675, 798K)

>but muh grafix

I want to believe it really did start as a forum role-play.
>a man can dream, though, a man can dream

fuck people turning this into what console is better and shit.
at least we enjoyed the game op, really hoping that The Outer Worlds would have a general FNV RPG vibe and more since they've so much time to develop it

I've heard Grim talk about it, either he's a good liar who put a lot of thought into the lie or it really happened.

Obsidian released another RPG a while back, Pillars of Eternity, it's bready gud if you can get past it's generally slow pace. A lot of the lore is within the reading, though: in-game 'books' and item lore descriptions.

>Play 1&2 you peasant!
>>hur dur it's to old
>fucking faggot

I have played them, nigger. They are great.

Attached: 1486802156172.jpg (442x430, 81K)

I really hope Outer Worlds is good. I'm not crazy about its art style, to be honest. I trust Obsidian though.

To me fallout 3 was an incredible experience. Walking out of the bunker and exploring a world of robots and ghouls, add in a mystery adventure and dungeon crawling, rpg mechanic.
Games have dumbed down. Rpg elements are too nerdy. Good loot is now paid for IRL and not rewarded in game. Play to win. Games as a service. Day one DLC. Loot boxes. SJW politics in the narrative.
Gaming is now reflected of the corporate world.

>DLC was actually part of the main game but was ripped out and sold to us separately

Attached: qwD98K9.png (400x584, 193K)

Finally someone being honest about it.
That's what I thought, and that kind of shit pisses me off so goddamn much.

>To me fallout 3 was an incredible experience. Walking out of the bunker and exploring a world of robots and ghouls, add in a mystery adventure

Yeah pretty much. I enjoyed 3 just fine and NV. I think that was a big thing that Fallout 4 fucked up (besides the fact that the main story to find Shaun broke any sense of urgency every time you decided to do anything else). It's that feeling you would get smushed by a big baddie if you wandered too far in the wrong direction in the beginning. Fallout 4 just felt too.. empty. Giving you power armor and a minigun to kill a deathclaw in the first 30 min was lame. I like Fallout 4, but it just has so many frustrating things about it.

wait what

Well then play Planescape torment

Are you unaware of games having paid DLC on release day?

I'm disagreeing with it. Dumbass.

>Tinfoil hat

>epic store exclusive

See post

>It's so hard to download!

Attached: crying-anime-girl-png-8.png (500x603, 259K)

I personally loved the fallout/elder scrolls series so much because of mods. The base games are fun enough, just exploring the world and doing quests, but you can mod it to be whatever you personally want, which got me putting hundreds of hours into some of those games.

I dont enjoy anything anymore I think that's what being an adult is supposed to be after the education system strips us of our joy and imagination

uhhhh I'm unaware of Witcher 3 having paid DLC on release day... I'm very confused here

Attached: 1486802391676s.jpg (118x125, 2K)

me too. Fallout 4 kinda sucks.. but the mods. can't. let. me .go.

But you ARE aware of OTHER games that have done this, yes?
>implying that every person tracks every single game to release

I think this dude has confused himself into thinking he’s right

I wish the fan remaster of Fallout 3 in the Fallout 4 engine didn't get shitcanned by Bethesda.

can you get to the point you are trying to make here? jesus christ

Attached: 1487237816575.gif (500x300, 431K)

Are you aware of the overwhelming majority of games that don't?

>Image being spoon-fed this much bullshit by Youtubers

I don't watch JewTube like you fags.

Agreed

Oh, so sorry Mr. Redditor.

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 12K)

Yeah, no. You would be surprised how much shilling goes on around here.

Below average intelligence detected.

There are people dumb enough to think AAA brands would come to Yea Forums, the literal asshole message board of the internet, to try and hawk their goods here.

And that´s actually a really good game.

Too bad you can't enjoy video games anymore because your favorite YouTuber went on a rant about the ones you thought you liked.

>I can't believe there's anyone who doesn't religiously watch JewTubers

I was a 20 something when I first played new vegas and honestly no games have been able to match it in sheer enjoyment I had with it.

Not sure how old you are, can't speak to that aspect of your question. But user, you picked an absolute beast of a game for your favorite. Took me two playing attempts to realize it was better than fallout 3/4. I think you're doubly fucked because Obsidian built that and not those Bethesda clowns. Best thing Bethesda ever did was give the fallout 3 engine to Obsidian and let them make NV. Now they pump out micro transaction disappointment 76.
Look into Mount and Blade. Fun shit, little dated, new one is expected sometime before the heat death of the universe.

Just play fallout 4. Your story line choice options are Yes, Okay, Sure but I hate it and Fuck you but I'll do it. You want to be free of any option? Shoot everyone. That is the Fallout 4 way.

Attached: 1553909542656.gif (500x500, 34K)

this:
NV was awesome, thought same as you OP. But PoE was awesum, just give it some time at the start.