I have a cheap shock collar after a barter with a friend. Want to use it to fap, but the power is too high...

I have a cheap shock collar after a barter with a friend. Want to use it to fap, but the power is too high. How can I partiallly insulate it?

The two points seem to need flesh, foil or a paper clip doesn’t seem to connect the circuit. Flesh isn’t detectable through the impure silicone I had lying around, and I’m unlikely to find a more available semiconductive substance.

Attached: 4CC96A84-1BCE-4DCC-9B3B-1607DFA94056.jpg (750x721, 197K)

Help, anyone?

Sounds sexy but I dunno

Are you a girl?

You need a resistor between the terminals. Start large, and work your way to lower values. Too large, and it won't diminish, but too small, and you'll risk shorting it.

A short resistor will burn op's neck/dick

Thanks!

Yep.

Pics or it didn't happen

Also, do you have any specific recommendations? I could google from this, but better a stupid question than a stupid mistake.

A shock collar is WAY to high voltage for sex. You need only 12-24 volts AC and a probe that goes up your ass near the prostate. Limit the current to 500 ma, or you could burn stuff internally. Some folks actually use a stereo's speaker output to drive their probe because the volume control gives you a handy way way to control it. Full on 24 volts will make you squirt in about 2 seconds. So start much lower and enjoy it for a while.

Nope. Why is this so unlikely? A friend bought them in bulk for an arduino project, and he for some reason thought that it was an equivalent exchange for chips and a coffee. It was funny enough to accept, but then playing with awoke something within me. Now I have a strong need to fap.

Huh.

I wasn’t planning to use this internally, but now I am intrigued. I’ll look into the setup you described. This seems to be your interest— know any reliable tutorials?

>A friend bought them in bulk for an arduino project
What kind of.... project is he running?

I honestly am also concerned. He was a bit fuzzy on the details, but I gathered that he wanted a large number of cheap electronics with consistent and variable radio signals? There might be some coding involved that will end in an app? He said some intriguing yet hilariously terrifying things while handing me a dog collar and then running off after book club. James is a weird guy and truly is a light in all of our lives.

>It was funny enough to accept,
That's and odd thing to say
>but then playing with awoke something within me. Now I have a strong need to fap.
Kinda sounds like you were conditioned, like maybe you are part of his project

if you increase the contact area with the skin it will reduce amperage making the shock less severe
put a penny under each of the contacts and you should be fine, if not go up to a quarter

Nope, our friend group has a history of gifting useless shit or hiding increasingly dumb objects in eachother’s apartments. Five giant ugly paintings found by the dumpster. 20 pounds of lard in a plastic bucket paired with a dieting book. A book called “The Africa Problem” that is about the Jews. The last one isn’t a joke. I wouldn’t do that to you. I’m going to find that and post pictures in two minutes or so.

Anyway, “dog shock collar from a bulk set for dubious electronics project” just kind of fits in.

Neat. I’ll see if this works, but will probably go for a more permanent setup like when I get some spare time.

Fucking found it.

Attached: 2C2F2891-5253-4A1B-B27E-13928DAD9BE5.jpg (1080x1920, 394K)

Just look at this mess. One of these days I should scan and post some of it.

Attached: A7D41E3F-3368-4043-B869-6FD41C180885.jpg (1080x1920, 500K)

Realized that my perfect cat was in the background when I started. Here is a better image. She’s a dilute calico and very talented.

Attached: 5987252A-9AEB-43D6-8798-93DC36A2661A.jpg (1080x1920, 537K)

That's some trippy shit

You over feed your cat, user. She's a hefty chonker.

I know, right? I found it in my baking supplies in my pantry the day after inviting everyone over.
This is just how I live now. Back to the original point, insisting that a shock collar is legal tender is on brand for our fuckery.

She’s actually kind of a runt. There’s no good way to prove this to you online, but she weighs 10 pounds and those are where her organs go. Like a kitten, except the distribution didn’t change. You can feel a little bit of pudge that moves, but most of it is a taut and balloon-like abnominal cavity.

I’m pleased to tell you that despite this, she has a clean bill of health/wonderful and perfect organs.