I just witnessed a robbery AMA

I just witnessed a robbery AMA

Attached: poster_302cc7a5f12c48288ee1224ba9235bea.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

greentext?

how much did you steal?

Ok so this was literally like an hour and a half ago this happened. I just got out of my night class and I was hungry so I drove around looking for somewhere to eat. I live 40 minutes from my school and I'm not all that familiar with the area my university is at. I pull in to a shopping center that has a few drive thru places. As I'm doing this I drive by a TJ Maxx and these two chubby girls come rushing out of the store. They arent coming from the normal glass sliding door, there was a normal metal door in the front of the store they ran out of. So they run right in front of my car while I'm still moving and right into a old white Honda. I was almost gonna have a knee jerk reaction and ram them as they ran in front of my car but I thought maybe that wouldnt be a good idea. I did have a few seconds to decide because I saw them as they opened the door and were grabbing the stuff they had and ran out. When they got into the white Honda they drove off and nearly hit a few people walking from the stores to their cars. Then I followed them and tried to get a picture of their license plate but they got away.

what is your percentage of that robbery

Did you worry about catching a bullet or were you one of those dipshits that records for worldstar hip hop and the cops.

I didnt steal anything. I witnessed it

it was a joke you boring shithead

If they were guys I would have had no problem ramming my car into them. The only thing is I live in California and they will arrest you if someone gets hurt trying to break into your house so imagine what would have happened to me if I rammed to possibly underage females. I am an engineering student and I want to work at a military contractor someday so I cant have a criminal record.

I was the only clerk at a gas station that got robbed.
Don't come on the internet and talk about, talk about it with the people around you faggot.

Not really to be honest. If I would have recorded it then I would want to make sure it became a rekt thread classic.

If I would have had my knife on me then I would have really fucked their shit up.

Attached: 20190430_224849.jpg (818x1334, 537K)

that is very unusal and unfair law

Hello there Superman, how are you today

Wrong DC character buddy

Attached: be47cff5b788e035b3bdbb3789f659b2.jpg (720x1280, 279K)

Aaah shit my bad pal

was the suspect black? :3

Attached: 360_no_scope.gif (243x310, 1.94M)

Attached: 1522710286892.png (279x276, 145K)

lost at at the filename

No but if they were I would have killed them without hesitation

Why didnt you?

>I just witnessed a robbery AMA

Why did you do it nigger?

Attached: 1452277479788.jpg (1135x1300, 203K)

Why did I have sex. Who doesn't You were asking for it. Actually you literally asked for it in the intro messages.

Yo mhzycyc nigggga ttfguvfsdv u playin kashup u playin kashup bucydtxgrxgt hurdv nigggz nigga u ain't shieeeet white bboiiii ytrdcvhut *mush mouth noises*

Was it a black???

You’re really god damn awful at green text

I have regular text