ITT: we bitch about our life

ITT: we bitch about our life.

If only I could go back in time to the 1990's, and salvage my life instead of giving up. Even by the mid 2000's I could had been saved.

Take care of my body, my teeth, my skin and stay away from alcohol and cigarettes.

But back then it was be gay and die, from my sociopathic half-brother especially. And I was economically trapped in this shitty area.

blahblahblah. Now I'm a 36 year battling severe alcohol addiction and chain smoking, have no upper teeth and look like I'm in my 50's.

I also have a shitbag/colostomy from losing my colon because I couldn't follow treatment for my UC because of alcoholism...

Attached: 567856785785.png (1280x705, 886K)

Good Luck OP....

Oh and I also lost my anus and rectum with the colectomy, so I cant get fucked.

I've also had dozens of hernia strangulations, incredibly painful, and needed 4 surgeries and live in near-constant fear of the next one. Also small bowel obstructions, and chronic pain.

Attached: 2323232323.jpg (798x3952, 733K)

damn bro that sounds rough man.

Would you share a bed with me anyway?

I could find some hope in life if I could just consider it realistic that I could find a life-partner. And one whose not quite as disgusting as me. Yeah, I'm one of those people.

honestly makes my problems feel small and insignificant.

no, fuck no. just get on psych meds and become desensitized to life.

well i mean your still alive. so there's still some hope.

That's like saying that if someone with no arms is still alive, there's still hope he may become a virtuoso guitarist someday.

I'm about a 4 (not really fat, not violent, am compassionate, good looking face albeit aged and going bald)

If there's no hope I can get at least a 5, then there's no hope.

This is OP.

If the answer remains no one would share a bed with me, I'm going to kms.

Attached: 48424489_979503462250723_5968532467169099776_n.png (310x664, 296K)

Attached: 58890861_360648317924951_5697010527411109888_n.jpg (280x376, 15K)

bro ur bein sorta dramatic rn bro

Yeah no shit, I just screnshotted this and sent it to a friend I play dark souls 3 with on playstation 4, cause he's called me a drama queen before.

So i said "What was that about you saying I was a drama queen?"

Just imagine how much fun I could be?

Attached: saoiiep41.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Pizza shots lol.

When the mdma at the edm festival kicks in and it sounds like somebodies doing a strawberry swirl with a full-auto.

Technology. I tell ya.

Anyways winer winer

OP here. I would even let you screw around with all the guys you want to make up for the cant-recieve-anal-sex-thing, but just so long as you tell me about them.

omg I am really that hopeless... I'll remain desperately lonely and a kissless virgin for the rest of my very short life.

Look, you don't look so bad, try tinder or grindr or whatever, believe it or not there are a lot of people who look for dead-end basket cases

I'm not gay. But i've seen a lot uglier guys dating other gay guys.

I can't say i know how you are feeling rn, but i can tell you this: It's never too late to do things right, unless you are 70+ years old with shitty health.

I also have some health issues, not like yours, but i have a probblem that fucked my self esteem a lot. wish you the best.

But has a gay guy without an asshole ever had a relationship with another gay guy? Is there really a such thing as a 100% bottom?

Dude you're in the wrong place. The only fags here are into traps and trannies.

Yeah but they probably had money. OP probably lives with his parents on SSI.

I think it's quite possible. But, you'll need mature men. A relationship is about companionship. Again, i'm not gay, but i have to acknowledge that women are more manipulative than men when we are talking about relationships. its a lot easier to find a guy that is willing to be with you with or without sex than a woman.

I do, actually. It was so embarrassing... I try to forget it, literally...

But yeah, that may well be my #1 biggest drawback.

And thanks for reminding me.

oh my fucking I FUCKING SEETHE!!!

So you're on MY TAX DOLLARS, yet you have a fucking computer or a smartphone and the internet.

AND YOU SAID YOU HAVE A PS4 TOO!

Fucking degenerate parasites like you belong in prison!

Yes, replace my 9000 a year with 40 thousand a year, just so long as I'm made to be even more miserable than I am.

I take tha that back,, fucking degenerate parasites like you belong DEAD!

Look, being 100% honest with you, you need to leave this place.I can understand if you take what i'm gonna say the wrong way, but please, don't.

You need to leave Yea Forums. You will find no real help here. do whatever you need, but don't give up on your "better self".

I told you before that i have a health problem that fucked my self esteem. that problem fucked my plans, fucked my body for quite a long time and got me stuck.

i know how bad it is to be a prisioner of yourself.

You need to get the fuck outta here if you need a change.people here will try to get you more fucked than you already are today. If you live with your parents, it's ok to feel bad. But you need to at least try to change that.

Wish you the best, stay strong and don't let others put you down.

>If you live with your parents, it's ok to feel bad.
I'll always live with my parents, until the day I die or they die and I wind up having to kill myself before winding up homeless or doped up on neuroleptics in a group home. I've been on SSI my entire life.

OF FUCKING COURSE!

NEVER WORKED A DAY IN HIS LIFE! LET ME GUESS, "AUTISM"?

OR YOU'RE "SHY"?!?

I WOULD FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU LIVED NEAR ME!

You have the right to live life your way, your life, your choices. Not gonna tell you what to do. Just help yourself and a partner will come with time.

I've let everyone in this whole city know that I'm on SSI, for that very reason, and that I have nice shit as well. This is a highly conservative area too, 80 some percent voted for trump.

Yet here I am...

TELL ME WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE!!!!! I DONT GIVE A FUCK I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More lonely than words can say. Little family, no friends, and living in an apartment with no furnishings while working a shit job that pays ok but not great. at the same time, I have chronic pain and there’s no end in sight for that.

OP here, I can relate. The war on opioids is bullshit. It's fentanyl and herion laced with fentanyl that's killing literally 80 or so percent of the people dying, and the vast majority are only turning to it because their doctors are cutting them off or not giving them enough or making it too much of a hassle.

Meanwhile, back when doctors handed shit like vicodin and oxycontins out like candy at a parade, the death tolls ranged from around 5000 to a high of 9000 in 2009. Now it's over 70 thousand, and still less than alcohol!

NSAIDS kill around 5 to 7 thousand people a year, and that was before doctors starting switching so many people over to them and people have begun desperately abusing them for pain relief. And they die of gastroinstestinal bleeding (or liver failure from tylenol), way better than just nodding off and not waking up.

And not to mention alcohols cost on society goes way beyond the death tolls; broken homes, suicide, jail, social services, etc.

Yet there's no war on that.

The DEA lost the war on drugs. The vast majority of Americans were against it, and since meth was coming from middle class surburban neighborhoods, and they couldn't exactly terrorize them like they did the urban neighborhoods.

Well, this is the new war on drugs. The war on opioids is just a euphemism for Richard Nixons generations long ideological war on drugs.

>Meanwhile, back when doctors handed shit like vicodin and oxycontins out like candy at a parade, the death tolls ranged from around 5000 to a high of 9000 in 2009. Now it's over 70 thousand, and still less than alcohol!

I forgot to mention that back then, it was easy to score multiple scripts and take them to different pharmacies, too.

Yet the death tolls were still nothing compared to now when it's almost impossible to get any, or you only get them at baby doses.

really? you look good, tomorrow hit the gym or at least do something in your house, read a book, like flow, or if you want to put your life in order read the succes principles, stop bitching and get to work mongo

I mean really, 5mg of norco twice a day for intestinal adhesions that make it feel like you're being stabbed with knives of fire as any food passes through it, which takes 2-3 hours at a time.

I used to take 120-150mg of that shit a day, and no danger in sight except for the tylenol in it, which DEA officials have admitted in the past to forcing drug companies to add it to the drugs to "deter and punish abusers".

Now even terminal cancer patients aren't seeing those doses. It's a fucking atrocity.

I cant lift anything more than 15lbs. I have parastomal hernia issues.

tell yourself all the bullshit you want, if you want to live the rest of your miserable life that way then fuck it, nobody can help you but youself

No, really, I cant. It causes a very high risk that my hernia will become strangulated, then I'll likely need an emergency surgery with a 6-8% mortality rate, and even more long term complications, including more intestinal adhesions.

I have to basically move and live like an old man.

The problem is the knuckleheads who inject and pass it around or take 18 at a time. I take my medicine sparingly as it’s hard to get. I am in horrific pain almost all the time. People say don’t get addicted...it’s like you have no idea what it’s like bein me or home much constant pain I’m in

No shit. Millions of kids are on brain damaging neuroleptics, hundreds of thousands of them have developed permanent involuntary movement disorders, diabetes or metabolic syndrome, and a laundry list of other adverse effects, with many more to come.

Yet that's no big deal, especially since it keeps little johnny in his seat at school. But addiction vs debilitating, one-day suicide inducing pain?

OOHHHH NOOOOO!!!!

People should be able to get as much as they want of whatever they want, and if they get addicted, so what. Chronic pain is way worse than addiction, and the stress of chronic pain takes more years off the human lifespan than the drugs would if someone didn't overdose, which is virtually impossible to do even with large amounts of prescription opioids UNLESS you're mixing it with alcohol AND usually benzodiazapines as well!

Stop being gay.

Attached: 1555080839457.jpg (1088x603, 85K)

Oh WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS, HA. OK here goes.

We have DID, Dissociative Identity Disorder. It's taken us a very long time to understand this and even longer to seek help for it. We don't feel like explaining the whole thing so just Google it.

Imagine yourself as more than one entity, yet still housed within one vessel. That doesn't sound fun does it? Imagine multiple minds trapped inside of one, all with their own individual and distinct traits and characteristics, desires, dislikes, and goals, separate from one another.

This one, a girl, proud to admit she loves cock and would do crazy stuff to one should she ever be allowed to have the chance

This one, an asshole, fuck you.

This one, the vessel (sorry he doesn't do anything besides just sit there, he needs us to move him)

There's more of us but you get the point.

Imagine being able to have countless conversation in your own head, and get real answers in real time. The main entity once asked himself, 'am I faking? Are all of you just... My own thoughts?'. But the main entity sleeps 98% of the time now anyway;its his favorite thing ever, so why should we care? Yeah it's kind of fucking terrifying when our thoughts overlap into hallucination territory and we actually begin to hear ourselves rather than just understand, but it's nice to never have to be alone.

Attached: e7044cddab56dc48ff164fbb96bcbf1e.gif (800x1120, 1.65M)

Do you have sex with each other?

sauce

In a sort of way, yes. We're mostly males but the girl is only really attracted to the main entity, and we obviously respect ourselves not to rape ourselves so when he's awake we kind of just... Watch. He's the bull and the rest of us are cucks? Maybe?

some gay rapist

What kind of person names a character kittytoe and cuteio? What the actual fuck

kirito from SAO and eugeo from SAO alicization.

On the english dub, people sound like they're saying kittytoe when they pronounce his name.

This whole thread is cringe as fuck, fucking faggots.
But I still wish I could go back to 2014... right when I started college.. before the felonies and drug addiction.

cringe then you faggot

OP, try getting a pod system vape, got one and havent smoked a cigarette in 9 days. Its working so far

Op, don't kill yourself. Brainwash yourself into a new person; be like a phoenix.

Welcome to our club ever had the unfortunate luck of dating another like us pre diagnosis?

Go put your tinfoil hat on

If my gf had a bag i'd stay with her. Ive emptied one in the past for my step dad's mom. there are good people out there OP

But you'd still be able to fuck her in the pussy.

Did your step dad molest you as a child?

I'm really scared atm

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR FAGGOTRY!

kek now you lost your precious asshole