Is the end of the world upon us Yea Forums?

Is the end of the world upon us Yea Forums?
hear me out.
my friend texts me that she has no internet, and it turns out Comcast is having like some nationwide internet failure. I have verizon, which isn't out but now my internet is retard slow despite having full wifi bars. My friend just texted me again saying that now she has lost her cellular data.

Is this some electronic attack that is going to escalate into full blown nuclear war and the end of days? I don't see any other valid explanation.

Also, anyone else having internet problems and know what the fuck is going on?

Attached: download.png (254x198, 1K)

Phoenix just went dark

Attached: 1485143236779.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

Aliens

something fucky this way comes

awwww shiiiit nigaaa were fucked bro. this is it man i saw this before on tv man fuck .

Hopefully.

WW3 will happen.
Mass Immigration will cause it.

Were all gonna die

My internet's fine and you're all paranoid fucks.

as long as stupid fucks like you wish for it, it is not happening

The jews did this

That would be fantastic timing, I really don't wanna take my finals for a degree that I have lost passion in

yeah obviously buddy, but we are trying to figure out WHY

Maduro is coming 4 U nigga!

It's not for either of your sides to decide. It will just happen. IMO, WW3 is already underway and mass immigration is the first shot fired. With everyone armed with nukes, conventional warfare has gone out the window on a global scale. It has to be cultural and psychological, until things can get properly bloody.

A Jew just flew over my house!

GUYS DA JOOS DONE FLEW OVA MY HOUSE HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Attached: 1555664075692.png (300x315, 127K)

Update Verizon is now completely down here too (Pittsburgh checking in)

Yes

>friend texts that she has no internet
>friend texts she has no cellular data
OP how the heck did she text you

Comcast Atl is dark

Want to hear a joke, what's red, 6 inches long, and makes my girlfriend cry when I feed it to her

Texts don't need internet

The fetus!

Her miscarriage

All the king's horses and all the king's men

Attached: 1555022881804.png (283x470, 165K)

My bad I'm retarded. I read it thinking she had no signal at all

Bump. Don't let this thread die I think schizo OP is finally onto something. There are some serious Nationwide outages going rn that no news outputs are covering.

I was wondering why my Download speeds dropped drastically this evening. I did a 12 gig update this morning and it only took 25 minutes, but tried a 20 gig and I was only around 10 percent after 4 hours... and this is with ethernet. Did a brief google search and found nothin

It's being covered up to prevent mass hysteria. Verizon is back up now but some others remain down. They want people to think it's a problem on the user side, but the lizards are actually fuckin with it

We are already dead we just don't know it

>Is the end of the world upon us Yea Forums?

We're not that lucky.

If there's gonna be a civilization ending calamity, the odds that it'll happen inside our lifetimes while we're still young enough to do something about it are incredibly low. Honestly, we're not a special crop of people compared to the last generation, or compared to the next. There's no reason we should be lucky enough to change the face of the planet.