What are your best conspiracy theories?

What are your best conspiracy theories?

Attached: A4D44D87-8A9D-4083-9D77-D91D70027BEF.jpg (1280x720, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DxnpujfanUM
youtube.com/watch?v=XzpmXMtkluw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’ll start: The way I see it we are very obviously moving towards a New World Order. Full control of populations via the internet and other mass media manipulation. Current events and politics are all just a show for the purpose of steering our narratives and gaining support for bullshit wars and such. Things are moving towards this goal faster and faster as we become more pacified by the internet and other vices.

Now, hear me out because if this isn’t fully correct I think I’m at least close. I think the rich elites are very close (or already have) discovered near-immortality or are leaving earth to live in a paradise without everyone else. The new world order part is basically a given to me however this part is just speculation as to why they need to put so much work into this when they already have so much power. I think a lot of conspiracy topics such as 5G cell towers ultimately lead to this. I wish I could have summarized this better cuz there’s a lot of aspects I haven’t touched on in this post

Nwo. Wolf pack

dearh is retarded

death*

the one where at midnight tonight, you blow your brains out

trains*

Tldr

Attached: 91pIdVoPbwL.jpg (1689x2560, 547K)

thanks for correcting your own post, nigger

semen

cringe...
Based

you're wecome, white

welcome*

intent of the world is to purge itself of poison and all races are created as poison byproduct, humans are made from shit and refuse that turned to a make-up of all the cess pool of the world, to ruminate in shit and refuse of which they are made of, and spread poison which will eventually kill the planet.

What if humans are like a cancer that will ultimately strengthen all the other species through natural selection. Like what if humans are a sort of earth-purifier that will pave the way for some new species

99% of humans are ultimately slaves. And time was an invented construct to better break the spirits of said slaves to get them depressed. Drug use is secretly promoted and encouraged. Why? To make a population is easier to control slaves.It elimnates the rebels who can cause serious problems, and keeps everyone pacified for the invisible kings to pass on their wealth to their "blessed" offspring.

The Earth is hollow.

*that's not is

100% truth! Have you looked into how trade agreements enable corporations to control the whole planet? For example there is a patent for basmati rice owned by a Texas company which prevents farmers in India from growing a crop they’ve been growing for centuries.

Cancer is a disease that is inherited by parents fucking and having kids.

lil wayne, cardi b and other rap artists are hybrids between human and intraterrestrials whose sole purpose is transforming earth thanks to volcanic eruptions and acid rains

Wouldn't surprise me. I always figured that was the case... How thi gs are structured and tanned its almost as if they want to intentionally oknally shorten our lifespans, hate ourselves, and make us the enemy if ourselves. Some of us were born slaves, others were born into royalty. Any one of us could do what they do if we were allowed to or had that ability... They're not smarter, they're not special. We're all equally evil.

Everyone always talks about how the tree of life is this infinite river, interconnecting all live on earth through the ever turning food chain, energy from all forms of life making contact with eachother.

I get the water from the oceans connect to the water around the world, but i think people are missing the reality of that energy. All of it has actually come from the sun, the water we live with has converted energy given from the sun to melt. The collective conciousness of life on the planet is all a fragment of the star that guides us through the crazy universe's expelled energy.

Its not truly a concious god though, not in our understanding. Its just testing itself by creating us, figuring thing out. The rest of the celestial bodies where also testing grounds where wild understandings of existance once stood. And there are greater bodies out of our reach that also work on the same way.

The Sun is god and god does not care about us at all.

George Bush personally shot JFK on orders of the Illuminati

There's a map on the back of the declaration of independence that leads to treasure

The world plays like a game where everyone's forgot the rules and they had to reinvent them. My evidence is that humans don't have any instinct as other animals do. Therefore, something must have gone wrong. Humanity woke up sentient and more as they woke up and saw the twisted gore.

Autistic kids are missing a link to the signal. When aliens return, they'll switch on the signal and Timmy three thumbs becomes one tough hombre.

Isn't every alien civilization supposed to be a single unified world?
What's wrong with that?

Planets with people fighting each other are treated like retards on Star Trek

All gay people are crabs.

xx

they certainly have crabs alright.

Crab people.

we're all gonna be walnut trees in 15 years or so

That’s a dope way of putting it

Lmao

I don’t trust that things will be any better under a world government. The people running things only care about expanding their control and dehumanizing the rest

Look at all the weird symbolism in mumble rap. The most mainstream artists all talk about the same common themes that don’t make sense without context. Look for mentions of being baptized, leaving in jets (as well as “I’m not going/going back” / “I’ve made my mind up”) and TONS of references to space and rocket ships and even life in space. It’s happening so much that it’s beyond jsut being a trend, especially if you look at the symbolism surrounding it all. The same artists doing all these also specifically make references to Illuminati and satanism in their lyrics. Lots of the biggest mumble/trap artists are taking part but for the best example look at Future’s The WZRD. From what I’ve noticed every artist doing this makes at least one album HEAVILY caked in symbolism, probably as part of their initiation.

>>people running things only care about expanding their control and dehumanizing the rest

Is there any living thing that does NOT do this?
The answer is to control that impulse, not unfettered capitalism and purges.

We are in a simulation. Multiple threads running on a substrate.
Holographic universe. Quantum consciousness connects us to each other and the source. We are able to have free will because of multiple timelines running at once. Their is no past present and future. Only now. Psychedelics allow us to detach from the current timeline and see into another dimension. History as told was created for earthly dominion and power. Annunaki from nibiru genetically modified apes to create us. A slave race created to mine gold to save their atmosphere.

021021021021021021021021210211210. Helllllllllllllllllll. .
!-

I’ve said too much this must be the Illuminati putting a hit on me

>mine gold to save their atmosphere
You had me till there.

A galactic war broke out and we were apart of the loosing side, as a punishment we and other races were put on a backwater planet to see which species would survive as punishment. Humans became the victors due to rapid breeding and evolved from there, to avoid another rising of a destructive species the space bastards are keeping an eye on us incase we ever do come back.

That’s the history. Zachariah Sichin. Research it. All of this was true. I just posted it as a conspiracy to see what people said.

That ready player one was released on Easter day and all the movie's it references hold real world clues and whoever finds all the Easter eggs will win an awesome treasure. This will be a treasure beyond compare equal to the treasure in the movie.

And that it is a sort of Willy Wonka style game where players find the tickets and the game goes deeper and deeper, and that all major Corporations are a part of it.

Attached: ready-player-one.jpg (353x541, 77K)

Zachariah Sichin is a fraud nigger

only one word JFK (rest in peace great man)

That it's true going full retard believing everything.

I helped translate the Sumerian text dipshit.

They don't control Venezuela while they push invaluable European and American goods into a shittier version of the first matrix without Hillary without taking a shower.

no shit, have you share that info with the public?By the way, Sichin knew what that all means, except he misinformed everyone, and he was debunked as fraud

8====================D

I bet the Egyptian archeology helped you get laid by a black girl.

>798666666 get

>youtu.be/DxnpujfanUM

this is what got him killed

Sumerian text were in Sumer. Modern day Iraq.

The new Sonic looks human so that it can be accurately portrayed at Disney themeparks once Disney purchases the rights to the character.

youtube.com/watch?v=XzpmXMtkluw

Attached: image.png (575x239, 277K)

That looks retarded omg

Like the sonic character not the video. Didn’t click the link yet

It's only smellz

Attached: 1539314478504.jpg (374x447, 17K)

Jericho