How much money do you have in the bank rn?

how much money do you have in the bank rn?

>me
>0

Attached: 67a57045c92f19ae612becd40c29474ecf8b649586d54801487f7d92bfd10f6f.jpg (599x337, 33K)

Checking ~ $1500
Savings ~ $110,000
Brokerage ~ $200,000

$200

damn bro your fucking rich m8

Savings: £163,520
Current: £12,400

$346 853 556 314 554 754 678

Like 5k but I'm in college so not bad.

6 million jews

Like 43 cents

Checking 6.00
Saving 18,000

$11k cash
$300k investments
$550k mortgage debt

he's a lying asscrack, don't believe anything you hear on the internet

so really, nothing?

like 3 pieces of bread and a rubber band

savings: a thumbtack

>$2437.98

About to have about $700 for rent and probably another $300-$400 for summer semester classes

13k split between checking and savings. 33 years old. no debt.

Checking ~2500
Savings and other assets ~$250,000

Attached: FB_IMG_1555566075304.jpg (720x495, 36K)

Just got my first real career position

About $4000 in the bank but I owe precisely $0 to anyone. No credit card debt, pay it off monthly, and renting a house.

Actually I'm gonna open a checking account today, starting with $490 :)

Been selling drugs since middle school never had a job or bank account. Don’t even know how to use a bank

About tree fiddy.

$0.72

around 1.1 million in stock, almost all AMZN
around 1 million in cash in various accounts

Wow so many proud replies, guess ill stand up and show pride in my degeneracy.

I guessss i could concert assets and change that into the positive, but really lifes been a blast keeping myself at zero. When i had money people treated me really differently, now that ive thrown it away while staying classy its easier to male friends.

worse, he's like ($240k)

30,000 savings
200,000 stock

Not enough, OP

thismuch
Odd timing - there's about $240,000 pending that's not showing up in the totals. I have so much more than the rest of my family. Was embarrassed a bit when buying a fancy car a couple years ago. Self employed for the last 20 years has finally paid off. No debt either.

Attached: thismuch.png (685x51, 5K)

pending 1

Attached: pend acc 1.png (685x23, 2K)

pending 2

Attached: pend acc 2.png (693x33, 2K)

22 bucks. I wanna die

Managed to pay my bills at least.

Not sure what I'll eat this month

Assuming it's not a troll, what do you do for a living? Money saving/earning tips?

god damn dude. congrats that's a nice amount to have. can you give any tips on how to stop being a poor fag?

checking: $35,000
Brokerage: $650,000

He told you:
>Self employed for the last 20 years has finally paid off.

A mortgage or car loan is debt.
Unless youre renting and living in minimum wage poverty level.

i worked for ~7 years but then decided to go back to school
i've got ~25k i can play with right now and ~30k tucked away in a GIC
all in leaf-bucks though, so like 48 dollars US after conversion

A Trumpload

Shelby dying is her own fault.

hey man i got trips i deserve a good answer.

>just be self employed bro

that's not a real response

about tree fiddy

Yeah, that's really it. I started a company, have employees, couple locations. Had a different career for about 10 years after HS, then pursued my passion, and it evolved. Here's the thing, it's only really paid off in the last 7-8 years, and only really well the past 3-4. The first dozen years were almost constant struggle. Stick with it, be super honest, and always do your best (I'm not in tech or anything that will make you rich over night) and eventually it could work out. Thanks for giving me the opp to brag, only hit the 1M mark near the end of last year, been hovering around there since.

Maybe he will tell you what business he started.

But starting a business is what throws off that kind of money.

Every job pays the same: as little as possible.

Every business you own pays the same: everything that's left over.

Guess which one has a bigger upside?

My employees had the biggest upside for the longest time. Still do from a stress standpoint, it's still all on me.

Checking ~ $123,456,789,012,345,678,90
Savings ~ $0,987,654,321,098,765,432,1
Brokerage ~ $13,579,246,801,357,924,680,,

Get on the level below my level FAGGOTz

Enough so that I can pay the rent, have food in my fridge and the occasional book/item of clothing/odd luxury a few time's a month.
Low, but steady income, enough for a laid back, comfy living. I shan't complain.

40€ or so.

rent just cucked me. .32$ help out a Yea Forumsro? lmao im not a poorfag bills paid but thats it got sandwiches till payday next week just started a new job xD cashapp $ramaryaboi

Yeah, I get that. I was being a bit flip.

It's actually often terrifying, even when things aren't fucking up.

Truth be told, half the time I want to walk away. Even though it's working great.

I'm just so sick of being scared all the time. :-/

27906€

I get that. The fear evolves too, from not being able to make payroll to something else. I work with people who have a lot of money. About 10+ years ago, a guy threatened to sue me. At the time I was like pfft whatever, you can't get blood from a stone. It blew over. Just happened again a few months ago, and now I have something to lose... gave me severe anxiety.

Yeah, being sued is my main terror. I don't even have any employees, just an occasional consultant. But the possibility of being sued and losing everything is what makes me want to bail.

I don't actually need the money. I thought I did -- for years if not decades thought I would die under a bridge. Now I feel like I'll get sued, lose it all, and THEN die under a bridge. The biz worked way better than I ever expected. But now I feel kind of trapped.

I was talking with a somewhat older friend who, like me, was always terrified of running out of money. But we had separately come to the same conclusion: We were going to run out of time, way before running out of money -- and that was always the real danger, anyway.

Really just want to quit and move to a pretty, cheap asian country and do nothing for the rest of my days.

Probably more than you will own in a lifetime.

Attached: rich slut.jpg (962x1017, 145K)

>how much money do you have in the bank rn?
Only about $250K in CDs, saving, and checking.
Most of my money is invested in stocks.

$589,000 in brokerage, 2K in checking, idk ~$50K in savings

nice m8

you nerd don't do that parantheses thing I don't want to think about taxes for the next 330 days

Don't sweat it, user.
My wife's company has been sued 5 times in the 12 years she's had the business. None have ever made it to trial.
Cost her about $20,000 in lawyer's fees though. But that's part of doing business in this litigious age. Price it in to your product.

Thanks. Good point.

I do need to raise my prices, actually.

Almost nothing. I’m becoming an alcoholic so I spent a lot on alcohol lately