Ask a 25 year old that just took a laxative in preparation for a colonoscopy tomorrow anything

Ask a 25 year old that just took a laxative in preparation for a colonoscopy tomorrow anything

Attached: 0430192122-01.jpg (2608x3323, 1.51M)

what is a colonscopy? how do i avoid this?

Camera up the bum
Just dont get ass cancer

You don't avoid it. It's a camera they shove up your ass to make sure you don't have polyps that cause bleeding and ass cancer.

Even though this fucking sucks I'd still recommend it. I'm just doing it 15 years before I'm supposed to because I'm paranoid about preventative care.

How's the shit posting going?

Have you prepared your anus?

why do you have a cut dry dick

How do you piss while sitting down to shit with such a tiny dick?

I'm a grower. When it gets hard it hits the water

BLOOP

Not very good it's a shitty feeling to want to vomit and shit at the same time

25yrs? its supposed to be 40+ yrs...what's with that?

So you have to train your body to get hard during shitting to take a piss. I can see a major flaw in that life style.

Insurance pays for it so better safe than sorry. Why not?

My diet wasn't very good as a child so I'd like to see the damage.

why did you feel compelled to take a picture of ur knob and post it on Yea Forums

Attached: 9379249441.jpg (2112x1614, 142K)

why do you have a jew dick?

A laxative ? I had to drink a gallon of laxative for my colonoscopy. It took literally 16 hours to finish it.

why, at 25 years old did you feel the need for a colonoscopy? things going up your ass usually doesn't start til you're 50, unless you're a faggot.

>why did you feel compelled to take a picture of ur knob and post it on Yea Forums
that is a business standard

Because I'm an American millennial before the Internet and a jew doctor convinced my dumb parents to circumcise me within 12 hours of birth

I resent them for it.

Because a laxative and camera up the ass is better than dying of ass cancer because your parents fed you nothing but red meat and chicken for the first 20 years of your life

die before you get to 50. or don't and ignore all doctors advice

What doctor and insurance company would approve a colonoscopy at age 25, unless you regularly take dicks up your ass? Which of your blood test results are out of the ordinary?

I just told them I have ass bleeding (I don't really)

Went to a proctologist and he approved it.

Paranoid with a mangled dick.
Good luck.

Not OP but it's a fairly benign procedure...What kind of shit insurance do you have that wouldn't pay for routine diagnostic screening?

24. Had constipation for a long time. I was taking stool softners, fiber, etc. still had it. Dr ordered it to try to find out a cause. Clean colonoscopy. Turns out i was taking too much metamucil and fiber gummies after getting constipation from eating too many tums for heartburn and indigestion. Doc put me on miralax. constipation resolved after a couple of months of just stopping the fiber gummies tums and metamucil and using the minimum amount of miralax needed to have a bowel movement. Then eventually stopped using miralax.

American insurance generally doesn't pay until you're 40+ without a substantial reason

what did it taste like?

Oh I see.

You are gonna feel great after they hit you with the propofol. Was out for less than an hour and woke up feeling as refreshed as the best full night's sleep.

Here's to a healthy colon, brutha.

29. had one two weeks ago. The prep sucks. Stay hydrated.

>You are gonna feel great after they hit you with the propofol.
I'll bet that's what Michael Jackson's doctor said to him.