Wouldn't boipussy feel the exact same as anal with a girl?

Wouldn't boipussy feel the exact same as anal with a girl?

Attached: apu thinking.jpg (400x400, 23K)

You fucking queer

Attached: D5N8ahWXkAEGlEI.jpg (365x353, 15K)

Yes. Anal is gay.

Asshole is asshole. Boipussi may be more loose though.

Now that this is settled, this is now a dubs thread

no. Bois have prostates that feel good when played with and rubbed. girls don't. Bois love that action and grind back. girls bitch about it half the time and try to pull away.

so u saying it feels better?

roll

Faggot, I think he means from the person doing the dicking's perspective.

sure but: mouth>pussy>ass
and from what I've seen most guys are awful at sucking dick, even little sluts

>boipussy
*man arse
ftfy faggot

yes. it always feels better when that bitch pushes back up on you and tries to get you deeper

Wrong the best head I've ever gotten was boys

yep that's what I said bois love that shit and push back and try to get you to stuff their ass. girls try to pull away bitching about how much it hurts. sometimes you just gotta donkey punch a bitch and fuck her ass anyway.

well damn I'll have to try it out a few times. I've had one girl that would be hard to beat though, that I know. absolute animal

best head I ever got was a hot Mexican MILF. that bitch made me blue my Lisa's so hard and she just kept on sticking and swallowing the whole time I was blowing that load and even after, but I've had a twink or two do a better job than the majority of the girls who have sucked my dick. and vice versa

latinas do it best imo. only time I've ever had someone make me nut with their mouth twice in a row with no break. I was in love after that lmao. I'm honestly more interested in sucking dick than having my dick sucked by a guy

where you at? maybe I can help. lol

central California but even though I'm a pure degenerate I'm not too into hooking up lol

that's cool, I'm cost across the country anyway.

lol fosho. well I wish you luck on getting your dick wet