Let us begin

Let us begin.

Attached: C954E250-BA11-46EA-90C6-DEAD7D5ED2E2.jpg (1014x1014, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qatmJtIJAPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Deadpool and Doctor Strange for the win.

Doctor Strange, can use portals and shit. Flash because he’s faster than the rest and push them into said portals.

Batman and Deadpool, Batman coz MOTHERFUCKER BATMAN! and Deadpool coz he can just break the meta

Isn’t Superman technically faster than the Flash?

superman and Deadpool cause come on you simple faggots
>and I hate modern superman

Thor and Dr Strange.
Portal us to some other planet. Done

No superman lost in a race around the world..to be fair superman can fly

movie? yes. comics, lolno

Doctor Strange in the example pic has the time stone and Ghost Rider is an angel so time travel and divinity overpower most super powers imo.

>Ghost Rider is an angel

Attached: B2F07153-969C-4011-951A-4BDC412C7D09.png (304x328, 141K)

except thors newest power the odyn force, one of the strongest forces in the universe, hillariously op in comics and underpowered in the movie. In a real fight between Thanos with a couple of stones and Thor, Thor would annihilate him.

If I'm in the right Supes and Ghostrider. If I'm in the wrong Supes and Doctor Strange.

Yeah, angel is a weird word for "spirit of vengeance"..

Why is Captain Marvel not an option?

Attached: uQvYKLEd.png (240x240, 114K)

Strange and Wonder Woman. Strange easily handles 100% of the protection and Wonder Woman fucks.me.into the mattress.

1) Doctor Strange
>Sorcerer Supreme. Almost everyone on this list is physically powerful, but has some form of vulnerability to magic.
>can open portals into realms the others cannot reach.

2) Batman
>Resourceful
>can out-think, out-plan, anticipate anyone on this list. Even Tony Stark.

strange and thor.
both use "magic".
all the characters are weak to magic

That's the smartest thing I've heard all day

Arya because she killsnihtkng

Hulk and strange. Strange use bookgey magic to stun, Hulk rip heads off, I use the heads as fleshlights.

>capeshit
>ever

strange and flash.

they'd have the ability to control so much of reality and how things play out, can't imagine that anyone aside from maybe superman could do anything to stop them.

Superman and Dr Strange. Superman is a shit character... precisely because he is OP. I'll use that to my advantage. First off, Dr Strange targets batman and mercs him, superman can now tank/solo everything. Dr Strange watches while chilling in a hammock, and if things go badly (they won't) he can rewind time and intervene.

This is the correct answer.

This is the only correct answer despite who might be your fav character

>as if Batman isn’t prepared to deal with magic

I don't know much aboot superheroes, but I definitely don't want Batman against me, eh

>hurr durr batman can think
Good luck thinking when wonder woman strips naked and lets the other heroes bukkake her in the bat cave

Superman and strange

Dr Strange can't stun Superman, the Hulk can't rip Superman's head off. Superman, however, can snipe you with his lazer eyes from two planets away, and make your head explode like an egg in the microwave on high power.

is the only viable choice.

Jon Favreau -Director of Iron Man
Matt Reeves -Director Of The Batman
I can't afford to go bankrupt. I'll take my chances with them if it's survival. Plus my film can't be trash.
\(people who pick spiderman and wonderwoman..... you are already dead)

Oh Clark, Bruce is always prepared to take you down

crocubot and million ants

Batman is a glorified mall ninja. Superman can fucking ANNIHILATE him from the upper atmosphere. Batman is a better character, but as far as powers go.... comeaaaaaawn.

i will let all 12 of them try to kill me if i get john wick and his dogo to protect me.

youtube.com/watch?v=qatmJtIJAPw

Batman carries kryptonite in case Supescel becomes a problem.

you can't base off comic that's not the image. and the comic stats for everyone is too OP they're all destroying the universe at that point.

Strange and Thor can both transport me to another planet. No one can find me. Not even silver age Superman. Easiest win by far.

Now if you mean having to stay on earth,
Ghost Rider and Flash if everyone is at full power

also, If based off the movie versions, Strange and Superman

My thinking has been changed. This is the correct answer.

Attached: A392AF32-83E6-4AF0-874F-41CCB4FAF00A.png (494x329, 107K)

I'll be straight with you Doc. This is America we're talking about. Superman is the embodiment of super cell America in all currents. Superman is going to kill just about everyone on this list irregardless. Batman is the shadow of civilization and american military into it's 1percent

finna go with dr strange and thor

Lolwut

Attached: 4C4CCE11-E6AB-4A5A-A39C-F6EB842EB252.jpg (714x403, 117K)

Dr Strange and Superman
the only 2 with the power to turn back time

flash can

If we're talking actual fight and not a drawn-out capeshit fight that looks nice in a movie, Superman blitzes batman before he can fucking blink and Batman is dead. No argument.

In the comics he can't even see the flash's shadow when he is running

he just fly by punches him. kryptonite can't beat a bullet the size of a man. you're a retard

Superman and Strange, super easy

Deadpool and fucked up superman

as much as people love Batman v Superman, Supes always goes easy on him. If bats was against Ultraman or the evil kid in the new Brightburn movie, he wouldn't stand a chance

Attached: 29 World's Finest Part I.webm (640x480, 1.53M)

he won't tho

Dr strange to hide you. Deadpool because he could meta into your hiding spot otherwise.

Batman and anybody else, doesn’t really matter as long as Batman is looking out for me. I’m not quite sure why people are bothering with anyone else in this thread. Batman has already figured out how to win whether you pick him or not.

I don't understand what's happening here. So in a cannot destroy situation. Or destroy situation. Batman is killing superman irregardless. But superman is killing everyone on the list irregardless. Iron Man is going to pull a Batman. The rest of everyone else is going to die. Hulk-K.O. One punch. Wonderwoman-K.O. One punch. you see the theme. If you're thnking about the movies. Superman never goes full strength which is why they're flying through buildings and getting stopped by ground. Superman can't get stopped by the earth elements. the earth is less than an insect.

And yet Batman always wins. You seem to have no argument nor examples from their long history to prove otherwise. Just fanboy bullshit.

Dr.Strange and Batman, between them, they can come up with infinite ways to keep my shit from being dead.

i'd like to remind everyone that superman has a weakness to magic. So as OP as he is, Dr Strange could take him down as well as maybe ghost rider with his...hell powers or whatever he has.

Attached: magic girl soloman chan.jpg (602x690, 323K)

strange because portal and magics, couled technically kill any of them by cutting them in half/sending them to a hazardous place that would kill them with portals and flash because not picking him means instant death as he can outrun everyone easily and go to kill me

I don't understand why so many people picked dr. Strange.

Deadpool kills the marvel universe. Pretty much breaking the 4th wall sold me on protection. I regret not picking the hulk. Everyone else is pretty strong. As its said before iron jew can pull a batman on superman.

Angel of death.
So, ya.

>Hulk (because he's effectively unkillable and the side that happens will most likely win)
>Batman (because he's almost always prepared for anything, down to having a plan to take down every member of The Justice League in case they ever went rogue)

can't superman just wait everyone out?

If you want to be retarded so can I and go off canon. Superman breaks his back in Injustice comic

Thor hulk and spiderman > batman and iron man. > superman = wonder woman =flash.

Hulk and Spider-Man, so I can make him hulk smash his boy pussy

Strange ghost rider and wolverine are a joke.

dead pool is more of an assassin, Having him as a guardian would just end with you dying because it would be funny to him.

Superman and Thor

WTF would stop him from just using laser beams why's he gotta be near an easy bogi. Or just hurl a fuckign meteor Or literally PUNCH THE FUCKING AIR INTO SHARP PRESSURED AIR BULLETS. WITH HIS FUCKING FIST OR FINGERS

Deadpool for sure. And wonder woman for the cant-kill-off-female-leads bullshit. If she cant lose I cant

Batman.

Doesn't matter who else you pick.

Batman wins.

Superman so its over faster and I can go back to what I was doing.

All I need is batman, but if I get 2 then also deadpool, batman could do it by himself

I'm pretty sure it depends on the comic m8

Yeah he's a joke like iron man they pretty much need kryptonite

you have no idea how strong Ghost Rider is. Movie GR sure, but comic version is a beast. He can beat the Avengers solo

Superman and strange is th only right answer. Superman is the most well rounded enforcer and stranger for his teleporting and incantations. You'd be pretty much untouchable.

If I wanted protection I would have picked batman. For breaking the 4th wall I'll take that risk. Who kills everyone pick 2.

Batman is pretty much the embodiment of the phrase "Have a plan to kill everyone you meet" or at least neutralize them. There was a comic where the rest of the justice league finds out he has a contingency plan to neutralize every one of them if they ever switched sides.

one thing to note is that the infinity stones only have power over the universe that they came from. so unless the battle field is in the marvel universe and strange is only fighting against character from the marvel universe his stone is worthless.

Dr strange and wonder woman, dr strange just opens a portal to another dimension where the other heroes don't exist then I just fuck Wonder Woman over and over

I shit nut do not know what to say. I'm literally watching Spiderman create all of ironman's gadgets and I know he could do Batman's work right now but I know the problem is cost. If Spiderman had the green goblins money this comic strip would be different.

Attached: Unsettled Tom.jpg (300x235, 14K)

You gotta wonder how those capeshits stand up against bullets. Straight up. You're goddamn right deadpool kills everyone on that list being right somehow

Dr Strange could just teleport him into another dimension or get him lost in space. Or ghost rider could eat his soul. Superman isn't immortal and he isnt the only one with long range attacks.

He can play hot potato with the kryptonite while superman protects me.

This is prep right. Batman's on that call at least in the first minute. So we're giving everyone like 60 seconds to not be obliterated by Superman all within that time span.

he still does a lot of shit without it
is pretty much a must pick without it and 100% must pick if he can use it

I just figured out that deadpool would have killed wonderwoman and is the only person that can by that logic.

hulk and superman

Superman canonically beats Batman, a guy who has a way to kill every justice league member, tons of times. He’s been around too long to not have retarded feats of strength, speed, etc. basically, he’s an all in one rape machine. Hulk ends up being fucking insanely strong like, earth shattering footsteps without even trying strong. The only major counter is Deadpool who probably couldn’t be fucked to kill you and the Flash if he pulls speedforce time travel bullshit.

yeah, but thats only for DC characters

depends what universe and what time period of dr strange. if it’s sorcerer supreme dr strange well then fuck it’s a wipe but if not, he’s pretty weak

Superman and doctor strange hands down

Ghost riders not touching anyone. That's settled He pars wolverine and that's sold for me. Though Superman would just fly back or break dimensions if that wasn't clear from the comics.

superman could just take his time. he's immortal. if he moved at a snail pace and stopped at every dunkin donuts from where ever strange teleported him to strange he would still find him.

Captain America and Swamp Thing

Attached: 6F1DB6A5-72EE-49A3-8891-4B1CAC5D45BA.jpg (960x1280, 297K)

we are only talking about the universe in which the picture relates to. deadpool did not kill the marvel universe in the movies.

Batman's like picking the punisher on this one. Nicholas cage on hells angels biker mode is fully cucked and makes no sense whatsoever being overpowered. On the other side I don't believe in magic being strong or working. I disregard most comic book nerd to something that isn't mainstream or realistic.

where are you pulling the justice league. The universe we're talking about clearly doesn't house the justice league. This is more avengers ally. Which means like I said you get 60 seconds of prep before Superman kills everyone. Tony and Batman are the only with Kryptonite.

Simple Batman the smartest fucker ever to live and can kick most anyones ass before he fires up his brain. Then Superman. Sup and Bats already work together so they got this. Those 10 fags going down.

He has the hulk's monry. Makes you think about picking 2 again.

Anyone picking Strange please get off the fucking movies hes a sissy cuck who would no chance against anyone on this list and 90% of the rest of all comics. I think he could take Black Panther. Iron Fist would wreck him.

Superman sucks, he once got beat up by muhammad ali

Attached: superman-vs-muhammad-ali-cover.0.0-1.jpg (1107x623, 151K)

Tony WTF iron man would shit himself seeing Superman the living god

he beat the hulk once

...I see deadpool killing dr.strange

Shut I see him becoming venompool and or hulkpool as a variant.

Breaking the 4th wall not taking it seriously being realistic has a lot of weight against time portals to dimensions and magic. Strange is just a faggot nobody cares about. How strong is he though if he gets his ass kicked? By the other 11?

If you weren't a retard you would know that no one is picking him for fighting. Mirror dimension and portals to anywhere would keep you safe, which is the fucking point.

batman, strange
strange got portals and shit
if i dont pick batman his 5000iq is gonna find some way to fuck me over

He's less of a faggot nobody gives a fuck about than dr strange.

ironman and the ho
Ironman flies us into safety and I have sex with the ho

Wonderwoman and wolverine get poned on this list as well as spiderman. Spiderman has no money though just as reliable as Batman and Iron Man which makes him them with fucking webs except no money to buy stuff. And I'm still confused about Hulk because from what I know of the comic Wonderwoman was whooping his ass to stop Hulk

Son go read for once. Little fag would get wrecked. He was a joke. Marvel only did a movie about him cause the rest of their good characters was sold off. Hell Ant Man is more interesting again comic.

kryptonite wouldn't stop him. he's unreactable

I'm just waching Iron Man already man. Movie Tony Stark. "Ahh... flash I see you stepped into my magnetic field on my compound.... or Ah... Superman I see you made it here quickly... It's a shame to have a weakness you see the polarity of these two machines here creates almost a radio like frequency that enhances and replicates the Kryptonite effect bouncing and reverberating the molecules in the air itself for miles. Of course teh machine is a prototype but I didn't get to think I'd get to use it this soon."

And I thought picking the hulk and thor was bad for pulling an avengers.

dude what?

The point to me is killing the 10 or 11 with 2. Nobody is fucking safe as long as anybody there is alive.

U are a normal fag if u pick strange cause muh avengers and muh infinity stone over the obvious choice of superman.

Hard Mode: I have Wolverine and Ghost Rider

FTW

Attached: C8D1F348-313D-437C-B86C-CA6C75E1F105.jpg (938x1250, 210K)

Why do u think it can go anywhere?

Deadpool finds you if you picked dr strange to protect you. For sure. Thor finds you so does superman wolverine and Bruce banner. So does spiderman if he calls up his tranny friend madame multiverse and anyone with money.

To make yes. It's possible in our universe to make a Wolverine and Ghost Rider replica but once again. This is the damned to Hell humanity. Humanity at 100 percent Science production would require almost slavery intentions

How does Deadpool find Strange?

reminder that not picking flash will pretty much get you killed instantly

Attached: 85CFC5A2-49E0-4825-8134-8A756C98C515.jpg (552x369, 30K)

So does superman and spiderboy save your ass by flying you to safety in the comics.

Why isn't Superman conversing with insects to have a full 3d metaphysical grasp of Earth 24/7. That's what he's doing with his spidy sense. Scientifcally he should have already mastered that to encompass the entire world.

>implying I want to live
Old man Logan and Onslaught saga Peter Parker

Spider-Man by poverty and Mexican wolverine.

He jerks off the writer in terms of bending reality.

This here. Superman can fuck up everyone and with Doctor Strange you won't even need to be in the same plane of existence as all of your would-be assassins

Batman, because obviously and Flash because he's 100% pure condensed bullshit.

Spiderman* correction. Though yeah. This is what insects do. They go off vibration and air pressures. In large networks it spans across the Entire earth

Attached: images.jpg (263x192, 5K)

who is the last one?

Running is like a super power for middle age white Catholics to stay away from trouble while fox shows commercials on how marijuana kills.

So he drops his pants and runs really fast?

Sorry, she is busy protecting other planets, as usual...

Better superpower than running, magic tricks or self healing.

Deadpool might protect you and kill 5 for the next 6 hours for that.

Those races were for charity.

That's the thing though. Money can buy kryptonite and the rest, aliens and smart guys will find you. Maybe ghost rider won't but everybody else will.

Superman loses to a few if not half. I don't see him beating the hulk.

>Son go read for once.
you can't even grasp the few words in the OP pic and you tell others to read?
This isnt about who is interesting. How did your dense skull even think that was part anything?

Only ones that can get to you on another planet or dimension is Thor and Strange. So yes you would be safe.

one of the theories after IW was it could only portal on the same planet/short distance. But Endgame proved otherwise.

literal wut?

Dude. WonderWoman is the easiest kill on this list. "Wolverine pones her BTW, watching this shit right now in a metaphysical pencil stance"
And Wonderwoman actually pars Hulks punches and parry's just like regular against him. Same with the lassoing.

Flash and Superman, obviously.

Anyone care to explain why nobody picked Superman and Thor?

I'm watching Wonderwoman call in the army right now. And Hulk would destroy you Thor. And flash would never let you touch your hammer. And wolverine's gonna pull some Punisher shit.

The avengers got their ass kicked by a nobody. Thanos is like bane which reminds me the other half are the punisher and ghost rider. And dr. Hide n seek which is even weaker. The superman thor and wonder woman are like batman and spidey. Hard to tell who can fight off everyone which is not the flash. Or the lesser known edgier nobodies

>Thanos is like Bane

Attached: E00CA874-BEEC-4B73-8177-2F9C0E57E853.jpg (274x184, 11K)

Pulling an Avengers

Because she is a retarded feminazi bitch and all she would do is tell you how amazing she is and how she is the first real female hero of any movie.

The flash kills the Hulk, and possibly dr. strange. Though I doubt tony and batman wouldn't have a counter ready for a flash situation. And I batman doesn't walk around without the kryptonite. Flash is going to vortex him or literally break down their bodies on a atomic level. He's genetically more dangerous than any bomb the earth could ever construct.

Saying Thanos is like Bane is like saying the Hulk is like Brock Lesnar

Attached: 696AA17D-8F31-4806-B7E5-66D1C6CD9B52.jpg (600x366, 21K)

Op here.

This was fun. Superman and Strange won.

The end.

/thread

That's a lie. Tony clearly stops flash. Superman clearly kills everyone. Batman and tony clearly kill superman. but in order to do all this batman clearly working together with ironman clearly kills everyone in order to protect the planet from supermutant devastation.

read my mind?

went back to her homeplanet and died on the way

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (360x360, 24K)

In the comic books everyone fists with the infinity gauntlet. Even link in ocarina of time. Again, nobody gives a fuck about them. It's like Disney bought 5 comic books and picked a timeline then proceeded to pull a shitty save after they fucked up all the comic book movies and cucked you for the following 8years

There are many overpowered comic book villains noones ever heard of with superheroes nobody cares about like captain america. Again, it's nobody anyone gives a fuck.

So bane it's not even funny. Devito and Arnold would have come back as Mr freeze and that is infinitely better than thanos. That's why it's a joke in deadpool.

Dr. Strange and Batman is the only correct answer.

Batman has an answer for everyone and everything, hence the old meme "Batman with prep." He's beaten everyone from Superman to the Hulk (during the old DC/Marvel crossover). Tony Stark is a lesser version of this same character, but Tony is a raging alcoholic who could relapse at any minute. He could also be more constrained by morals. Batman has the mindset to just fuck shit up if he has to. See the Elseworlds Superboy story where he launched a 9/11 suicide attack against the alien invaders by sacrificing his own life and millions of earthlings to kill the enemies because he knew it would kick off the revolution.

Dr. Strange because magic is the ultimate deus ex machina device. You're about to be dead and nothing else will save you? There's a spell for that. You need to hide in another dimension? There's a spell for that? You're already dead and need to be resurrected? Et cetera.

>Batman
Fuck off with this batgod cancer.

I didn't start this fucking trope but I'd be an idiot not to use it to my advantage. Batman has been turned into an invincible demigod who can overcome any opponent via scheming and plot armor. Do you want that guy working for you or against you?

Attached: P10.png (300x300, 71K)

Okay. Superman just destroys all that. Superman pulls the anti-thesis to everything. Superman does the anime plot twist stuff ironically for everything so everytime you doctor strange something supermans already on that. "With will alone superman..." you get the point. Breaks dimensions. encloses the power of a sun into his fucking fist etc... " and You're not Iron Man's peroll officer I don't know where you're jumping in like that. Tony and Batman have different areas of expertise but understand together the same things as with Hulk, Superman, and Spiderman

Batman isn't a DemiGod Batman is God. If the Entire world was Batman than all of the marvel and DC universe would be creatable in a test tube with righteous notions. And the entire universe would be inhabited everyinch.

The only reason I'd pick Stark over Batman is because Stark makes his own gear, while Batman has it made him, for the most part.

Magic doesn't always work if not for some bullshit reason because it doesn't work.

Again. The punisher batman and tony get killed by hulk and thor. I don't know how the avengers put them together in the same power level.

I think spiderman and wonder woman is a safe bet. One puts you in feminist world the other uses your logic. So is hulk and ghost rider with kryptonite. There was a sermon on how powerful the hulk is. again too mortal, tony and batman don't stand a chance. It feels like deadpool is trolling but it's not. He's more like spidey.

I'd feel better in his mansion fucking wonder woman than behind dr. Stranges cumrag curtain.

Hulk>superman

Flash too apparently. Ghost rider is just trolling at this point I'm amazed they don't make a case for wolverine

Batman is better than the guys who make his gear. Batman sits around scirbbling designs and they just produce while he works and saves the day. Tony's gear makes itself. He does the design though machines make it for him.

Wolverine is at the same as Deadpool, spiderman, tony, and etc.... but here's teh problem to a lesser extent. Wolverine requires the ultimate amount of prep time. This is curtains down within a minute of planetary destruction we're tlaking about. Wolverine is at the same level as the punisher.

Spiderman and the punisher of I'm the writer.

Too mortal. You're dealing with thor hulk and the supers. Flash and biker nick are trolling and a joke to me.

Yep. Confirmed in the 2006 series.

Attached: RCO016.jpg (1280x2011, 606K)

Thor is pathetic. Your storm cloud is Intimidating to mortals and your less than wonder woman speed is cute. but you stand on Earth. Flash we're talking about from stats should be able to run on air and faster than light to almost light. technically he should be breaking anything he touches solid,liquid,gas down into it's atom forms seperating causing the seperation of this "earth" you keep talking about. Science. And I assume if Ghost rider had kryptonite that he would Kurby the kryptonite thus becoming it's entity.

Ant man and flash. Flash kills ant man and steals the suit. Flash runs up into everyone's butt and then expands.

Superman and Dr strange

Dr strange can put me in a pocket dimension while Superman defeats all others handily

Dr. Strange (He'll fuck with their shit and keep me hidden) and Hulk (limitless power the more you piss him off the stronger he gets) ... the end.

iron man and thor

Captain america got beat by everyone in everything which is why he's not here. Though flash destroys Hulk. You realize superman is the only one who can take all of them at the same time besides one of batman or iron man's machines right? and Wonderwoman can cross dimensions. Your doctor strange is going to be massacred. This is milisecond speeds we're talking about. Doctor strange is human compared to that kind of reaction

This.
had pretty much the same thoughts.

>"With will alone superman..." you get the point. Breaks dimensions. encloses the power of a sun into his fucking fist etc... "
Golden age Supes obviously stomps because they let him do anything, including moving the universe with one finger, flying to Heaven, etc. But I assumed we were talking about Post Crisis Supes.

>Tony and Batman have different areas of expertise but understand together the same things as with Hulk, Superman, and Spiderman
Batman is obsessive and not constrained by morals to the extent that the other heroes are. It's one of the things that makes the Punisher so effective, except Batman has more resources at his disposal. Superman and Spidey are both overgrown boy scouts. Superman wouldn't even kill the Joker to save Lois Lane's life. That's a weakness. You want someone who's not afraid to break some eggs to make their omelette.

The Hulk is a little too unpredictable. He could even turn against you if the Guilt Hulk persona takes over. That's a liability, as is Tony's drinking problem. Ask any addiction expert and they will tell you there is no such thing as a former alcoholic, only a "recovering" alcoholic.

Well said.

>The punisher batman and tony get killed by hulk and thor
Script armor already let Batman beat the Hulk. He'd do the same to Thor and Stark. Again, I didn't make the rules but Batman's real superpower, for want of a better term, is just always winning because he's Batman.

>spiderman and wonder woman
My sides! That is literally the worst combo possible. You'd be better of choosing a street level character like the Punisher over either of them, because again, he's not constrained by morals and is willing to do literally whatever it takes to get the job done. By this, I mean he would do what everyone knows is the most effective tactic to save you and that means KILLING the people who are after you rather than putting them in the Vault and waiting for them to escape and try again.

Attached: 2431543-batsbeatshulk.png (600x898, 1.16M)

I'm gonna derail this comic script. Hulk regenerates (starfish Is OP AF). Though once again his body as shown in the movies even deflects gasses. and regenerates against any disease, virus destroying immediately. Even going as far as to sever his own limbs and regenerate them. though the flash pones this so does superman. And wonderwoman beats him i nthe comics going toe to toe in a fist fight and even rapping him in teh lasso. And you're dead pooling right now. You're breaking 4th wall. They are protecting us and cannot do us harm that is set in stone from OP post format.

Yeah I'm mostly banking on Hulk figuring it out and killing everyone, just keep pissing him off... Dr. Strange is there to meditate and provide support until shit gets out of hand... the Watcher said that Strange could have ended the Marvel Civil War with a whisper or a gesture, and that his power is greater than all earth heroes, I'm just telling you what i know. ;)

yeah, even without fighting, they could play keepaway indefinitely and get you out of the damned dimension.

Deadpool so he's not trying to kill me using his weird meta powers and Superman because he's also OP.

Superman and Dr.Strange. Strange can use his powers plus the time stone to never lose. Then we have Superman, the most overpowered of them all, thought to be uber telepathic, uber telekinetic, super strength, super hearing, super eyes, can't penetrate skin, could destroy all Kryptonite if he really put his mind to it, super flying, probably could outrun The Flash if he was being his usual pompous asshole guy who pretends he can't, letting them feel they have one over on him. I could go on how Superman is overpowered over all the rest but I'll leave it at the combination of Superman and Dr.Strange would mean all else were no problem.

Supes, and Hulk.
almost not fair to have them both on list

Easy.

Doctor Strange and Superman.

Attached: _pensive_.jpg (660x660, 53K)

Dr. Strange is a fucking human magician. Where are you pulling this shit from. You're pulling this out your ass. Yes, GOD YES THE FUCKING PORTALS. but what extent. "Flash, or any op tech anime scene because his reaction timing is garbage. or even hulk hurling a fucking pebble at instant speeds breaking his area of speed from across teh world and hitting him in his head shattering his skull. or ghost rider tearing the very life force from his body or even summoning divine punishment which he would have to which would automitically change the situation and make ghost rider OP"

Supes and Dr. Strange. Magic Superman, I win

Enemies like Batman, The Flash, Spiderman, Ironman, Deadpool, Old Man Logan could simply be ripped apart then spread around so they can't reassemble, or Strange could break them down on the molecular level I'm sure, or maybe Superman's full eye beam blasts could just wipe them from existence or something. Plus a bunch of those guys are basically just regular humans. Thor and Wonderwoman would be difficult to kill but I figure just punching them with Superman would do it, or some sort of implosion from Strange or banishment to some otherwordly realm where they could only wish they could die or something. The HULK could just be, idk, thrown through some suns or put in the way of The Big Bang or again, just dropped off where he wouldn't be a threat to anyone ever again.

I chose those two as well, those two together would be overpowered to the power of infinity.

To all who say superman, he's great, but batman along can take him down, leaving the other 9 to deal with whoever else you picked.

Picking superman and batman maybe. But Batman and Dr Strange is probably the best bet.

It's a bit contentious tbh. No one source has a solid answer. I firmly believe Flash is faster. When the fuck was the last time Supes went so fast he traveled through time and butt raped his future

>The HULK could just be, idk, thrown through some suns or put in the way of The Big Bang or again, just dropped off where he wouldn't be a threat to anyone ever again.
Not if Dr. Strange is his support... again why I pick Strange and Hulk.

You're boring

THIS IS WHAT I JUST COUNTERED. And everyone on the list for the most part can survive supermans punches when he's base fighting.
The flash doesn't even technically belong in any of this shit if we're talking via a science eye. He's literally doing big bang level stuff. He's breaking the fucking universe atom by atom. Fuck he could be negative flash at this point. the shit don't make no sense.

Dr.Stange and Ironman
Pretty sure they can outsmart everyone.

I pick black widow and wonder woman, i bang both then everyone else cries and kills themselves because they got cucked by a real man.

The Spirit of Vengeance is a fallen angel. Jonny Blaze is just it's vessel.

Batman... a human, Superman could blast his head from his shoulders from a state away. Or just through a nail through his skull before the latch on the container he has kryptonite opens. There are a billion ways idiot Superman could efficiently kill Batman without even trying. If you haven't noticed I seriously hate Superman but he is absurdly overpowered... THEN you add Dr.Strange with him :)

That's not at all what Captain Marvel is like in the movies. Comics yes, but not the movies. Go be a pussy-hating, heavy breathing neck beard in a different thread, Virgin ass bitch.

Your batman is fucking useless against everyone else on that list pal. And he can outsmart Stark? I don't think so, that's even playing ground if not Stark just being better. Stark also isn't a mentally unstable manchild who beats up bad guys in the name of dead parents dressed as a fucking bat.

This all is my point, Superman is holding back, anytime he comes across anyone and anything we as the audience think is "besting" Superman is just him holding back and making them believe they are better at something. Yes The Flash is absurdly otherworldly fast but if The Flash doesn't open with opening the time itself to banish Superman from existence then The Flash is still flesh and blood meaning Superman could do a close-line to Flash and cut him in two or million other shitty ends.

The Logical answer is
Superman
strength , speed, flight, lasers, durable body almost immortal
, weak to magic , kryptonite

doctor strange
magic, has a infinity stone, teleportation, but has human body

there mostly as superman back to his weakness magic and batman

there this is the correct answer
change my mind

Stark has alien enhanced smarts, it is canon in the comics, not saying he isn't a human and wouldn't die in a split second, but he is DEFINITELY more smart than a super detective.

Dude even from a movie stand point if this were to go down. They'd call in divine punishment which is OP and destroys his opponents regardless. and Batman's already countered this before with human resources. And superman makes no sense. His beams can't penetrate earths ground but my shovel can. Can't penetrate their skins in the movies and comics. there is too many broken things with this. his strength is a danger to have around especially if he's just dicking around with everyone like toys

You're forgetting batman's suits are just as good as tony's and they both could make better suits. Batman has teh same fucking armor suits. different jets, robotic Big O surprises. I said WTF. My money is still on Batman and Iron Man.

Thor and Superman.

You just countered yourself by writing that statement. That means that is his opener if Superman has his opener.

Thor and Strange.
A god and a wizard.

That's all my shitty responses to all these "counters" anytime anyone or anything is "besting" Superman, he grins and overcomes it and could have at any shit-eating time... I hate Superman but he is absurdly overpowered than all else on this list, unfortunately.

>flash kills hulk

Attached: 1552360962759.jpg (650x275, 72K)

Calling storms and weilding a hammer that no one else can pick up besides "EVERYONE ON TEH FUCKING LIST" does not make you a God. Odin is the God.

Thor becomes more powerful eventually.

I also wrote about 2-3 times now that once The Flash thinks he wiped Superman from ever existence Superman would swoop down, do a shitty grin, point down, and The Flashes legs would be gone or some other hogwash. Superman in and out of the comics can also shift/manipulate time as a force, if he wanted. He'd just go DERP DERP OK... KILL FLASH DERPY-DEE-DOO and do the exact thing or worse to The Flash.

TWO

Attached: 1556399246070.png (691x713, 1.03M)

Thor > Superman

If this is comics than flash still destroys superman. Where have you been for the last 8000 threads of this exact post. And in comic form in their most powerful forms. out of all these Only Batman, superman, and the flash could possibly survive. Noting this will take place through dimensions and destroying multiple universes. AGAIN.

Actually Spiderman survives. I don't have the comic copies. But there's a dimensional universal spiderman.

Arya Stark is all I need.

Thor was nerfed in engame. nothanks.

Attached: Iron-Man-Batman.jpg (1400x700, 229K)

Strange & DP. Easy. Strange could defend me himself, and deadpool can't die.

That's a load of hogwash. X-men Wolverine versus Deadpool. and doctor strange is human. Easy kill. One fucking pebble thrown from anyone versus Doctor stranges reaction timing.

Implying we'd even be in the same plane of existence as any of them. Lul good luck killing Strange & I. Dp might not be able to kill a couple of them, without a couple attempts, but there's the easy solution. He'll never be fully killed, so, infinite hiding, and infinite attempts at killing the rest. Easy mode.

Captain Marvel
>no one asked her to be here
>deus ex machina
>social justice armor

I win

Where the fuck are you getting this.

Dr. Strange and Superman. Superman can fuck up most people on the list, but is weak to magic. Dr. Strange covers him there. Together they would be unstoppable

Not reading any comics. K. Bye Felicia. Your opinion means nothing.

Dead again. Because you are a human magician. And anything as fast as a bullet from a marine can kill you.

What do you not understand about Strange? 1 portal, he's never to be seen, from anyone on this list, ever again. You act like he's stuck to Earth, or even this dimension, which he's not..

flash and whoever else, it doesnt matter

>watches endgame
>understands the entire spectrum of Sorcerer Supreme's abilities

Leave.

If that's the case they'll find him. We're going off the script which means. We have a mission and we're not done here till it's complete which means they're hunting you down. Finding a warped to dimension has been done way too many times. And you don't even watn to kick it on earth which means they can't be stopped. So you just made it even harder on yourself.

doctor strange has a magical shield that can protect him from the living tribunal i think a bullet wouldnt do much

Let me run this down for you.

>portal to dimension
>check future and see if/when they find us
>"they find us in 2 years"
>wait 1 year and 11 months
>portal to new dimension
>see how long it takes them to find us

Literally that easy.

Meanwhile, a four-wall breaking Katana wielding professional killer who literally can't die hunts them down 1 by 1. Nothing to debate. Strange and DP win.

You're asking stark to whoop your ass and he wouldn't have counter to magic bullets. And pretty much all or atleast a hand select of the military after you. Which they're all superhuman so they will all be seen doing this showdown.

Roll

And in the comics they already had to counter this. You're a beginner. You're that guy who works and watches movies in your off time. And has no vocational schooling or real contribution to the world. They've already counter warped dimensions and time seers before.

Batman & Superman will keep me safe.

Only issues would be with Hulk, Superman, and Wonder Woman. And even then, Dp can easily get ahold of some kryptonite. Biggest issue would be Hulk & Banner.

You're retarded. Lol

Wonder woman/ I want to fuck her pussy
Spiderman/ I want to fuck his ass

I choose bernie and aoc because they’ll protect me from evil that actually exists

Thor and superman is the only right answer.
Superman is slightly weak to strange's magic, but thor isn't. Thor and superman can both beat everyone else easily.

nah. Thor's weak.

Dr strange and the hulk. Tele away from every one, or make them tele away from me, or they get smashed and then tele away.

The only right answer

Strange and superman. Unless there is a bunch of kryptonite lying around.

Thors the second most powerful on that list.
Superman being first.

No he's not WTF. He'd lose in a fist fight against everybody. He's swinging around his hammer, flying, and doing thunder, and lightning and rain.

Superman and Dr. Strange. Strange is an obvious one because he can just stick you in a dimension that nobody else can access, and Superman is just busted by design. You could argue Flash over Superman, I guess, but keep in mind that it's movie flash, who runs like an idiot and spent the whole Justice League movie being slower and more useless than superman.

Plus, you know, Deadpool, Spider Man, Old Man Logan, Thor, Batman, and Wonder Woman have all let someone die who they were supposed to protect, Ghost Rider is a rage ghost who will likely kill you himself, Hulk is an easily distracted rage monster, and Iron Man is just a dude in a suit.

So yeah. Superman and Dr. Strange is the correct answer.

I think the 'DP fanboys' need to realize that Deadpool would probably be the worst on the list to choose as your bodyguard *because* of the fourth-wall shit. He will let you die the moment that your demise is remotely entertaining.

You must be 18 to use this site

Strange and flash. That locks down time travel, they can hide me in the past and prevent others from being born if necessary.

Sucking dick is what you're doing. You remind of Kole's faggot ass suscking stranges dick. None of this would occur.

Can I just choose all 12 to kill me so my life is finally over?

Need more information. Is each character the exact version of themself depicted or do they have access to tools and abilities from other universes? If I pick Bats, is that considered easy modo since he won't be trying to kill me or is it an alternate universe Bats that has no such rule? Details, nigga. I need some.

I know those are supposed to be words. But I also know that words are supposed to make sense, even if you bring in edgy schoolyard words so...

Dick butts monkey car? Fiery pancakes of semen-based douche?

Seriously, though, it's hard to look like the illiterate idiot in a thread about comic book heroes. And yet, here you are, flapping your prolapsed anus all over the place instead of making a cogent argument. Jizz-douche pancakes ablaze.

Yoo nerds, whose character is Hugh Jackman representing? Wolverine?

That's correct.

ghost rider can send everyone else except doctor strange to hell
so ghost rider and doctor strange

Yowzer

Deadpool and Strange. Deadpool because he's fucking Deadpool and Strange could literally solo them all at once.

ghost rider kills everyone so pick smoeone you like. pick peter parker because he is spider man and doctor strange can just quit the game.

u r out of your mind to pick any other than batman and strange

>rune king Thor
Fully stoned thanks stands no chance
>wait you're saying dad (Odin) is so insanely powerful because he sacrificed and eye to the well of knowledge?
>lmao yolo imma toss it both of mine

If thor was a god this wouldn't be a debate. Niggas,wildin.jpg A god wouldn't have comp to make an argument to begin with.

Bats and supes.
Y'all are idiots!!

>look at all those idiotic comments

you have ghost rider on the selection that literally has shit on everybody not even heaven could defeat him and thats as high as someone can get

haha no Arya Stark or Ol' Cap Marvell? Only the two strong characters in any extended universe? you fucking pathetic piece of shit mother of fuck ass pig slut shit mother slut fucker

Spiderman can actually save you infact if spiderman was trying to save Rachel unlike batman who can save shit.

Batman and Flash

Flash can keep me safe, while Batman figures out a plan to kill the others.

gh killed strange without even using penace staire
he used strange timetravel ability to his own advantage by jumping them both on another dimension where time is irrelevant

Spider man makes web. Ghost rider lynches all the niggers.

2 things
>only fighting against characters from the marvel universe
That doesn't matter. If battlegrounds is marvel universe 616 and the stones are from that universe then once the DC characters are there the stones will still effect them
Also we are talking about cinema strange who basically tanked 4 stoned thanos without even using his own stone. He's pretty fucking powerful.

All I need is the Flash
A non-autistic Flash could end this immediately, the speed force is just too good

thanos

Thor's base form is a god though and he's sometimes pretty weak. It's his stronger forms (like assorted king forms he has) that are insanely powerful
Just fucking look at this beast. He's even more powerful than the Thor that killed Gorr the god butcher who literally got his name from, you know, butchering gods.
Fucking superman prime couldn't even touch this level of "don't fuck with me"

Attached: rune-king-thor-marvel-comics.jpg (824x899, 125K)

At least 8 of those 12 are either literally or at least functionally bulletproof

The flash and that's it. He is mindlessly overpowered. He is so fast that he makes multiple versions of himself in different universe by moving back and forth between the two versions so quickly that a person in each universe see's a single person doing single actions. None of these other heroes even have the response time to contemplate hitting me before the flash already killed them.

Attached: 43096982fa1dd4eba09abc1213b7d737.jpg (1500x4200, 788K)

Gay ass capeshit

> poned

Attached: 1535330363146.jpg (457x308, 13K)

second. worse than moe anime

batman and flash would win. if you say otherwise, you're basically retarded

If we're talking comic shit allow me to again call on Rune King Thor. Imagine I'd heaven had their own gods even above that, on a while higher plane of existence that literally fed off heaven (literally gods of gods). Rune King Thor killed the marvel equivalent of that.

Attached: 4635745-1105920561-012Th.jpg (512x767, 138K)

Still here OP? We talking just movies/shows or comic book counterparts? It's important distinction as shit like max lvl Spiderman out gunning superman in terms of raw power and all kinds of other factors

Pikacho and spodermin

Thor and Ghost Rider

Flash
Spiderman
So i can barry my peter in both of them

I choose Goku and Vegeta. Because this game is stupid.

Attached: 1reelsupasayn.gif (374x280, 1.53M)

>Barry was a shit flash

I'll just pick one, Saitama, and laugh as they all die instantly when he punches them.

Saitama may be a parody of OP characters but he has nothing on stealthily OP characters. For example Iron Man's armor can, canonically, take a literal earth shattering punch without so much as a scratch. Hulk can also facetank a meteor the size of Manhattan island easily. Both of these aren't even in top condition.Sure he may stand up to them but it won't be as easy as you think. Then there's fighting capability. Iron man and captain America are literallyfast enough and reactive enough to literally dodge point blank bullets and have better combat sense than saitama.

Superman and strange, but then i gotta worry about thor.

Strange could assassinate me...so i need him...and he can hide me like everyone else in this thread says.

Superman and strange can just dump/throw everyone in space...leave them their floating forever...just wrap them in a hoffman's box and throw them away...Batman dead, strip Stark = dead, wonderwoman useless after one good throw, wolverine and deadpool both dead and useless, flash has to stop to take a shit or a nap, so he's dead and useless, i don't remember ghost rider having much in the way of options here..so useless, hulk dead or useless floating in vacuum...spiderman dead.

Issue there is thor...if he can pull the hammer he can make it back. All depends on whether or not superman can handle the hammer or kill him...i'm gonna go with yes he can...he can probably even wield the hammer...

i hate superman, probably have to listen to him preach the whole fucking time. Strange is a dick...probably give me up like he gave up the time stone, but I still gotta roll with those two.

Someone else said it already...they are right

Ghost rider for protecc and spider man for sex.
Fuck i want to squeeze that booty.

Attached: 1554912868470.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

Batman and superman, batmans insane amount of planning of the weaknesses of his enemies matched with supermans unstoppable force is unbeatable. Only chance they have is if doctor strange does some lame as teleporting to get kryptonite, maybe wolverine would give a good fight

Deadpool and Hulk. Most of these guys have a good moral compass and no reason to assault me, whereas DP and Hulk are pretty chaotic and could kill me without needing a reason, so if i choose them to protect me, then nobody will be killing me

this based

How can "I'm iron man" protect me if he's dead?

you really only need doctor strange

they come -> make portal lol cya guys
let him see the future, no ambushes, live happily ever after