Allow me to shout into the void for a second

Allow me to shout into the void for a second

I've been abruptly assigned a business trip on Thursday that requires driving through some treacherous roads. I've been kicking around the idea of using this to finally kill myself and make it look like an accident, most likely by careening off a mountainside with no seat belt at 75mph. It's a good chance because for once my dog won't be with me while I'm driving on a highway. This business trip signals a change in my job (which I already hate) that makes me anxious and depressed beyond belief. I feel like "died in a car accident" would be far easier on those who care about me than knowing that I purposefully killed myself too. I'm just still mulling over if I'm actually going to go through with it or not.

Attached: die.jpg (1440x1080, 69K)

Please don’t. You have people who care about you, and a dog. Please see a therapist. Life can get better.

There's no version of my life that can become acceptable enough to keep living. Get lost moralfag.

Your job probably sucks and you hate it, but if you care about some people enough that you want to make it look like an accident and make your death easier on them, you care about them enough to keep living for them. I don’t think you should do it, user. Hope you’re just entertaining the thought of it.

Don't do it bro, at least for the dog. Therapy can help like a motherfucker. Or just chilling with people.

How long have you had the dog, and how old is it?

My mom loves my dog and would take great care of her.

Like 9 months, and she's a year this month.

May the void shout back?

honestly OP I've been in a similar situation. I used to work in a hardware store and they assigned me to drive a forklift (which I hate to drive) I thought about causing a horrific workplace ''accident'' but I didn't go through with it. Why? because I decided that if I was this depressed that nothing else matter, then I was unstoppable so I went to India for a month had a great time and came back refreshed. I started looking for a different job as soon as I got back and even went back to school.

TL;DR Do this trip then take a holiday doesn't matter how much it costs money is there to be spent.

I can't afford something like that. I need to hold down a job because I have expensive medication for a chronic illness that I require insurance for. They won't let me just dip for a month. And no one else will hire me, I've tried.

Why did you get a puppy if you were planning on killing yourself?

Because things looked like they were getting better at that time.

user, I know you just posted this to get it off your chest and people are ambushing you with the "just be happy" schtick but please understand what you're saying. It's okay to be sad, in fact it's even healthy once in a while. Just please don't end yourself, you can turn your sadness into a creative outlet and instead of feeling useless you can have something to be proud of. Sometimes people fall into emotional pits and they need help out. If you can't hire a therapist, at least find someone who loves you and try to learn how to love yourself.

I'm not a creative person, I've tried.

A lot of good artists hate their own work.

My thing is music but I can't write it and that's where the worth is so there's no point

Hell, even if you weren't good, I'm sure someone would love what you do. Hell, this is a whole website based off shitty content and look how many people visit this site unironically.

I dropped out of college and my parents forced me to go back, and I was so miserable that I wanted to die. I often fantasized about driving my car off of the road at high speeds, or swerving into oncoming traffic. I know it sounds lame but I had a traumatic experience that caused me to drop out and I was honestly so beaten down and I felt worthless. But I started driving down the road a bit and just chilling in a parking lot while I was supposed to be in class until I could afford to move out.

The point is, things almost always get better, and sometimes you have to put in some extra work but it's worth it. I'm finally successful and my parents are proud of me for the first time ever, it's a great feeling.

You're fine, obviously everybody here wants to help you get better, and getting it all off your chest is the first step.

As for the music, it doesn't matter if your bad at writing music. Just keep writing music until you like it. Everybody shat on kanye before he went bat shit and eventually he got huge. (maybe don't go retarded like kanye, but you get what I'm saying.)

I have a career that makes my family proud but I hate it. I've looked into others but they require a degree I can't afford or would make me wanna kill myself as much as this one