Give me all of your secret guilts, lies and fears Yea Forums, i'll hold onto them for you

Give me all of your secret guilts, lies and fears Yea Forums, i'll hold onto them for you

Attached: kHPxj2F.jpg (590x582, 47K)

I've seen the guy next to me in french grope the guy across from him with his foot. on his dick.

I mean it's French so that's kind of to be expected

My 24th birthday is in a couple of days and I'm still a kissless virgin. I fear I'm going to die that way.

I own a wide variety of illegal weapons in a super safe-zone country. I fear ill get caught. Pray fo meh

This is more of a request for advice, but fuck it.
I've had a crush on this girl in my college music theory class for a majority of the semester. I'm a horn player and she's a soprano vocalist if any of you care. Anyway, girl is easily a 9/10 qt3.14. I recently told the other 3 people in my studio (the studio consists of me, another guy, and 2 other girls) (as well as one of the girls' boyfriend & other guys' brother, who IIRC is also interested, but is prioritizing some other girl), and it just so happens the other girl lives in the same suite. Turns out, she wasn't in a relationship last Friday, but (according to the suitemate) is again now. I've already known nothing was gonna happen between me and the qt3.14, so I've flat-out been greeting her as "friendo", basically lying to both her and myself as a way to remind myself "Yeah, she ain't interested, chief", but I want to try to see if I can pull something out of my ass this summer. Should I move on and just stay friends with her, or should I try to get closer to her?

Practically same, but 3 years younger dude. I hope this isn't our future.

This is the future the Boomers chose for us when they enacted the sexual revolution. There's still time but my optimism is fading fast.

Go for it. If you don’t, you’ll spend the next few years wondering what if

I had something very similar. crushed on a girl for 7 months, finally asked if she liked me, she said she was sorry and that she thought of me as a good friend. But it made me feel so much better

Arya kilt nite kang

My bathroom is getting turned into a wet room tomorrow morning, in the next 6 hours or so, i got real baked and ate a shit ton of munch. the toilet will be out of use for the whole day. im afraid of going to sleep unless ive pood out a fat shit. im semi constipated + scared that ill wake up with a turd burger ready for bunning and i wont have anywhere to poop. what the fuck do i do Yea Forums?

Remember you can always cheat at the end of the game and get with a prostitute

I've been meaning to rip the bandaid off, but I've been too much of a beta to do so.
She (and the rest of the University's choirs & most of the Orchestra) just performed Mozart's Requiem in D Minor (K.626) tonight, and I got to congratulate and hug her before I came home, so that was nice.

i was a kissless virgin until i was about 23, i thought it was hopeless for me too. then boom one day some fat bitch form my past inboxes me, one thing leads to another and im there in her bed 100+ miles away in a town ive never been to before with my cock in her twat. it took me about 4 months to process what had happened. if i can do it man then so can you

Attached: 1556678821825s.jpg (250x202, 6K)

When i was in kindergarden, i stole a toy car from the classroom, and i never returned it. i still feel like a criminal today.

Thanks I guess but I'm not going to fuck a fatty. I'm in good health and physically fit.

I don't blame the boomers who started the sexual revolution for this, I blame my parents for raising me to be too much of an autist to actually go out and do it.

you wing it, and shit in the nearest park like a man if you have to

Don't be a choosing beggar, dude. If a landwhale wants your dong, you fuckin' GO FOR IT. If only to get your first time out of the way.

But arya killed the night king

I don't watch Game of Thrones, explain?

Oh, are you just one of those spoiler spamming faggots? Fuck off and die

Got my ex gf pregnant. she's 5 months. I secretly want the kid to die. Turns out he has bps lung development issue.

this, first time you fuck a bih you will realise that sex is overrated. i found if you can stand being in the same room as a fattie and holding a conversation with her, then you should be able to slide your dick into her. its just another social act, sex is nothing special.

Dany loses another dragon

then i wish you good luck user

Attached: IMG_20190428_231232.jpg (972x1280, 245K)

i dont have the strenght to be an adult

I don't give a shit. Fuck off to

Be an adult or be worm food

Arya kills night kang

should I hook up with a girl from my class that likes me if there's no chance of my gf knowing?

Not worth the risk. It WILL get back to her

nice trips and good tip user

I'm afraid of dark tunnels and passage ways when I don't know where they lead. When I was a kid, my friends and I would explore the drainage ditch tubes and I refused to go in if I couldn't see light on the other side. Even tube slides oddly frightened me, but I got over it.

currently im in psychatric and psychological treatment and ihad kind of a breakdown yesterday evening because of some mundane shit. i feel bad today, ijust dont feel that i can be fixed. i unfortunately cant hurt or kill myself. it wouldnt solve anything, but i could flush away whats bothering me in that moment in some kind of compensation with pain. and if id killmyself...at least i wouldnt be a fucking loser to me anymore. well, id at least not have to think about it anymore.

Cheated on my wife with a younger/thinner/hotter girl and now I can’t ever get as horny for my wife as I use to.