Alright advice time Yea Forums

Alright advice time Yea Forums

Be me...married 9 years with 2 kids.

Unhappy as fuck in a mental abusive relationship for atleast 5 of those years. Frequent "I hope you die" "I hate you" "I never loved you" etc.

Alright heres the complicated part....
I tell her I want to get seperated because I had only been staying for my kids but there was/is no love in our marriage.

Go see a lawyer. I make 90% of money she is part time worker for minimum wage and stay at home mom.

Lawyer says no one cheated. I am gonna have to pay approximately 55% of my income in child support and spousal support. (Spousal for 4 years, child for another 13 years). And my kids only every other weekend.

Decide I may be happier out of the relationship but worse off financially and unhappy without my kids.

Do I just suck up and continue the relationship pretending everything is ok for my kids and money?

Attached: 0fc200ca5c54af78f28cddf10944d879.jpg (2844x1600, 573K)

find a way out of it without losing everything. that's why I think marriage is a scam and the women always come out on top on a divorce

all you need is proof she rode the milkman's cock, she most likely did. hell, I could get her to admit it.

Do you seriously think these are your kids? Do DNA tests you cuck

they are mine they look more like me than her.

the lawyer said the proof has to be pretty legit. any ways to get her imessages forwarded to me?

I always thought it was my low life male friends that had that outcome happen to them but I see that it happens to them all.

yeah it's a joke. idk how it's even legal.

Just got divorced and sold my house last week. Took a long time plus divorce is pretty boring. I found out my wife was cheating and I left and felt such a huge relief. You are a man, you deserve the best but the court is set up to protect the woman. I say stay for a bit and try to make yourself happy while preparing an escape plan.

Attached: bird.gif (300x169, 995K)

damn man, I don't use iPhone so I have no idea. I would think if you were the account holder, maybe?

go find a deep web hitman

Attached: uoE9O9P.gif (300x224, 792K)

This is why you dont marry fucking retarded women. let this dumbass be an example to all of you dont get married.

There's a reason divorce is so fucking expensive

It's worth it

Attached: 1556504416377.jpg (480x640, 41K)

nice! all the best Yea Forumsro

where you at geographically user? us? what state?

majority of states don't care about cheating at all. at best it can fault her character and help you win custody

but you are not gonna get out of spousal support cause she will argue that she put her career on hold to raise kids etc etc. so you def splitting assets.

you can always stay married and try ashley madison lol

I have an excellent idea m8. Listen here alright. You will need to bring your entire family to an very rural place, prefereably the woods out on a camping trip. Bring your wife away from your kids into a very secluded part of the woods and stab her in the throat, cover her mouth so she cant scream and viciously keep stabbing her neck until she stops breathing. Then you dispose of any evidence from the site. Im afraid thatss the only way you will be happy. Take your kids and explain that mommy decided to take seperate ways and live guilt free for the rest of your life. Good luck young padawan

Attached: 928.jpg (600x450, 122K)

I am in VA, no fault marriage requests minimum legal seperation of 1 year with kids, 6 months with no kids.

If the marriage was determined to be at fault due to abandonment, adultery etc then it waives the seperation period.

Can't you save money some way she doesn't know and wait it out for a couple of years before getting a divorce?

I mean thats a good idea but if its found out its both illegal and I would have to split it.

You gotta get out of there OP. You're gonna end up blowing your brains out by the end of it. I was the kid in a similar situation growing up. Anything short of homelessness would've been better. Anything. Your kids don't stop existing when they turn 18. Maybe get your ducks in a row and wait a year or two, focus on building as much of a lasting relationship as you can with them. Make the most of what time you can get with them when you do. They can still exert some influence on who they want to stay with once they're older.

I'm obviously biased because of my experiences. Don't make a decision solely based on what I say. The kids will know shit's fucked sooner than you think they do, and it'll influence them as well. If this only had to go on for 4 or 5 years, I'd say maybe go for it. Not 13 though. No amount of money will be worth it.

Attached: high ordinator.png (944x1038, 1.51M)

thanks bro.