Ive just had my heart broken, any advice on how to stop feeling emotions?

ive just had my heart broken, any advice on how to stop feeling emotions?

Attached: 1536316776226.png (986x797, 869K)

in b4 kys

alcohol works for a while

drugs, suicide or workout

Ice pick, 12.5 degree angle from the horizontal, at least 500nm force. No more feelings for you.

Posters: 1
>OP can't inb4
Drugs, alcohol, and lots of them, then whore your anus out at the local gay bar.
>and kys

Cry a little, smoke a joint, do what you gotta do... But give it time, time heals all wounds user .

Attached: 1556496246384s.jpg (250x231, 5K)

go out and fuck some hoes, don't be a pussy.

also, take video and send It to your ex

Don't be a bitch. Feel them. Revel in them. Process them like an adult.

Attached: chekd.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

shes with my friend now so i cant really move on, i gotta see that bitch from time to time

this makes sense but is easier said than done

checkd

Attached: 1555456707699.png (300x177, 57K)

>shes with my friend

dude you gotta get your priorities straight
first things first, fuck her off, fuck him off and shame on you for still refering to him as your friend. fuck your friend group off, if you have to see him because they are his mates too then you have the wrong type of friends my dude.

Obviously. But you don't get better at anything by avoiding it. Fucking deal with it. Hell, do something about it. Write a letter. Confront her and your buddy. Honestly, it doesn't matter what you do so long as you do something.

>Move/travel
>eat trash
>get hit by a car.

he dosent know i was with her, i kinda dated her for a while on the down low and didnt tell him because he liked her 1st. shes the enemy for making me feel things

post pic of her and ill let you know if shes worth being heartbroken over

i fucking hate women now

Become an alcohol.

That helped me too. Thank you

looks aren't everything, i liked her for her free spirit but that turned round and bit me on the ass.

Lift weights and play dota. That's what I did. Though it only helps temporarily. Just gotta let enough time pass by. Sorry you're going to a hard time but you'll be okay user.

post a pic and ill gauge how free her spirit is

Trips of truth.

go mgtow. dont let your happiness be attached to someone else

You're welcome, user.

fuck you for making me look through her photos

Attached: suicide fuel.jpg (640x640, 32K)

did you fuckers fuck

do you think i'd be all gay and heartbroken if i didnt?

i think you already know the answer to that, dont you user?

give urself time, relax, cry, have fun

its hard man im all doubting on myself. my friend is a little pussy, he has no money and i think hes kinda ugly. yet she chose him over me

Zoloft