What is this?

What is this?

Attached: EFAB763D-D10F-4D7E-B83A-59A86A7AFEE8.jpg (3088x2320, 1.34M)

a sideways picture of an ugly person

>incel disease
you may need to self castrate yourself

Multiple sclerosis

skin

Some kind of contact dermatitis likely. Been rolling around in the dinky weed?

Skin cancer

This +aids

Looks like a sunburn on Vitiligo, its quite common and nothing to worry about

Looks like psoriasis to me.

Ur gonna die lol

Can definitely rule out sunburn. Finding it hard to breath regularly. Extreme tightness in my chest but otherwise I have no idea.

Obviously vitiligo

It's opposite Michael Jackson but you're going red.
There will be a charity song for you that goes "IT DON'T MATTER IF YO' RED OR WHITE EHEEEEE SHAMONE".

AIDS

A rash.

Measles.

A mild form of anaphylactic shock "Allergy" (unless you feel your airway closing) go to the nearest clinic or Hospital ER and get something for it. You are allergic to something Bud might be airbourne or did you eat anything you dont normally eat?. Youll be aight. Peace out nigga.

That...that sucks.

Congratulations OP, you're such a massive faggot you've developed an allergy to cock.

Nigga.
>shut the fuck up cracker

Could be a fungus. Google 'tinea versacolor'

Chew up a few Benadryl and go to the ER, faggot.

Allergic reaction. Most likely hives from consuming food you have an allergy to.

Doesn't look like heat rash. It's some kind of allergic reaction to something you came in contact with.

On a really hot day just getting close to plants like Poison Oak can give you a rash, and it can flare up pretty fast.

If it's on your skin like that there's a good chance you inhaled some of whatever it was as well and now it's irritating your lungs the way it's irritating your chest.

If your chest gets tighter you should be ready to call 911. Allergic reactions can be fatal and close off your airways.

Attached: wlPbwogz6x.jpg (650x650, 70K)

For real though, it probably wouldn't hurt to take a Benadryl in case it is an allergic reaction, then go see someone about it.

you're having an allergic reaction. Take a double dose of benedril and go to the ER

No bullshit answer here...

Hives. It's an allergic reaction. Generally not a problem and can be treated with benadryl or any antihistamine, but they absolutely are dangerous on the throat area. They cause swelli ng, which can lead to your throat literally swelling shut. If you're already noticing difficulty breathing, fucking get help now. If you have any benadryl, take some, put an ice pack on your throat to help reduce swelling, and get your ass to a doctor. Once your throat swells shut, its too late and you'll literally lay there and suffocate unless somebody can open your airway in a matter of minutes.

>allergic
My breathing is definitely restricted and my throat feels swollen. Is this a common reaction that will quickly relieve itself or is it cause for concern? Thanks Dr. Yea Forums

Take some benadryl, go to the ER and ask for a shot of orapred for an allergic reaction. Should open it up in about 10 seconds.

Benadryl benadryl benadryl benadryl benadryl before u die idiot

>My breathing is definitely restricted and my throat feels swollen.

Nigga it's ER time, now. If your breathing is already restricted you don't know how much MORE restricted it's going to get.

Might go down on it's own. Might fucking kill you.

Don't panic. Should have said that first.

You got three options, boss:
1) Seek real medical attention. Probably the best option. Seriously, having trouble breathing and you're here asking for opinions?
2) Medicine up. Go take some Benedryl, ideally. If that's not around, look for a medicine that contains an anti-histamine. Take it. Cough and cold meds often have these.
3) Wait it out. You roll the dice.

Attached: D302FB9B-60C6-4EA1-A790-68196DAAF12D.jpg (500x430, 35K)

This is my rash since posting. My breathing is still really restricted but has stayed the same. Ready to call the ER if that’s what is recommenced. Body temperature is sky high. No anti-histamines to take here.

Attached: E5DD210D-8391-422B-B36B-5C5B56C213AD.jpg (3088x2320, 1.45M)

Looks like you caught a case of the gay from sucking all that cock.

cancer

A faggot

It's very clearly getting worse dude.

ER time. Choose life.

its an allergic reaction, get some benadryl from cvs/albertsons and take it every 4 hours

Measles Rash. Get to a Doctor ASAP.

yeah its only been 30 minutes since OP,s hould probably go to quick care/ER

quick care should be fine though, theyll give you a shot to calm it down within 24 hours and probably prescribe meds for the next few days

Post a toes / bare feet pic, quickly

it's either Vitiligo or Rosacea, also could be fungal. go see a dermatologist.

seminal fluid poisoning. common for OPs like yourself. terminal in all cases I've ever seen here on 4fag

>map of china
even got taiwan in there

nooo!!! consult 14 yo fags here is best.

go on, i need it for prognostic

it's fucking a white male

Attached: carlcuck.jpg (600x615, 40K)

What they said is correct.

tell 'em stevedave

Nerve gas for sure. Get to the ER.

chem exposure? dyes? soap you use?
cologne?
around fiberglass insulation?
food allergies?,, insect stings?
take antibiotics?

is it chronic or is it happening just now?
if it is new and itches and burns then those/it is hives. it means you are having an allergic reaction.
i suppose that it could even be chronic if you are constantly exposed to the material.
if it is this, ,go to a doctor and figure out what you are allergic to, otherwise your body could evolve a stronger response that could be deadly.
also kill yourself

no. just a cock injection

Hives. Definitely take Benadryl asap especially if airway closing. Don't wait

This is ring worm- buy an anti fungal from the store and use it. Will clear up quick