Dick Cheney made money off the Iraq war

Dick Cheney made money off the Iraq war.

Attached: dick-cheney-wc-9246063-2-402.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WSmOuX6DtVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how about that

He must be the only person to ever profit from war!! Wow

so did Dianne Feinstein , liberal senator from commifornia.

and there's nothing you can do about it

he's got a lesbo daughter so I can sit there and laugh at him
not even a hot lesbo

He orchestrated the whole thing!!

Next topic, Michelle Obama has a hanging dick, and balls bigger that most women, but now the weather....

Attached: 302E925B-A023-4E01-9646-49FF94D26BF5.jpg (636x427, 327K)

Your mom makes money sucking nigger cocks behind the Circle-K.

Him and lots of other people.

Attached: 1B8975A6-7AF4-4A71-AB8D-68DB7A566D21.jpg (460x633, 32K)

I made money off the war. People I knew made money off the war. It was an opportunity, albeit an ugly one, but opportunity nonetheless. Grab it while you can.

>right-wingers fantasizing about black dicks
:X

youtu.be/WSmOuX6DtVU

He is a war criminal.

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Attached: Lena.jpg (1280x718, 458K)

He also shot a man in the face, and that man apologized to him.

Wrong!!

He is an industrialist, and he is entitled to his wealth.

As a civilian you can profit from war you know?

>US bonds
>stocks
>the mighty dollar in the areas affected by war

Attached: 133DCC68-E84C-446F-B07A-E292D849E30C.jpg (1601x2048, 449K)

What place has the US reached that it can go to war, kill innocent people based on a lie so that the rich could get richer and then still salute the flag like it still means something to be proud of.
Millions of people all over the world and hundreds of thousands of Americans went on the streets and said to the Bush administration "We don't believe you!".
And they were right and still so many Americans still defend what happened.
What happened to the US?

Attached: 14544ed940ed94fa3f78422aeca0c8d8.jpg (236x236, 16K)

The Clinton Foundation made two billion dollars selling war.

It's an ugly, unfair world. Always has been, always be, and you can't change it. May is well get as comfortable as you possibly can.

So did you.

For him it was more than just the money. He gets tingly feelings in his genitals every time someone gets killed.

as well.

That does not excuse him adding to the shit fest.

Yeah, it kinda does...

So did Donald Trump.

>It's an ugly, unfair world. Always has been, always be, and you can't change it.
We are changing it, though. You can lend a hand, or keep complaining.

No I didn't. I was a wage slave working for the bus company.

You're not going to change shit. If I had a nickel for every time I've heard those words...

We already have changed things. My vote counted towards legalizing recreational marijuana in my state, user. Something it sounds like you could use a lot.

The funny thing is when we do change things you complain about it. You complain that we made taxes too high, too many laws making you do shit, like recycle, and of course when we improve the social safety net so low income people aren't fucked by corporations, you complain about them buying flat screens.

Big fucking deal, that was pretty inevitable. You have no idea what my needs are.

>watch me move these goalposts

LOL

It sounds like you need a slap pretty bad.

You're a nickel and dime idealist who thinks he's going to save the world. Another self-appointed savior, just what the world needs. You're laughable in the extreme. BTW, I'm apolitical, have been for years.

Attached: us geopolitics.jpg (960x814, 79K)

Yeah, comrade tumor secured justice for many.

Good for him!

>thinks their vote counted
kek