Ask a real Pepsi merchandiser anything. Pic Related. One of the displays I built today

Ask a real Pepsi merchandiser anything. Pic Related. One of the displays I built today

Attached: IMG_20180912_114828821-1_1556676288724.jpg (2468x3291, 964K)

What kind of shithole store is that?

>samefag

Is that next to a Mexican pasty display as well? Dear lord what a piece of shit place that is.

It's the Numerous Uno on Vermont in LA

being a merchandiser sucks, i do the shipping and receiving at a grocery store and you cucks do the heavy lifting for us. Its nice to be able to sit back and watch someone else work product.

Attached: 1547691114831.jpg (691x756, 152K)

Nice work my man

Store looks like the future site of armed robbery/triple homicide

What about Squirt? I love squirt...

Attached: 745DA108-4648-453D-ABA2-2FEA0559DA9F.jpg (300x250, 14K)

Are you thinking of Drivers? They actually move the product when it gets checked in, we just merchandise or backstock it

It's in South LA. Busiest market in the US

Have you seen the movie Fed Up? What do you think?

Fellow Pepsico/Frito boy checking in.

How many stores you running?

Attached: fritos.jpg (1242x2208, 1.19M)

Why do the Pepsi vendors that drop off their loads at my store never rotate their damn backstock?

When do you think you'll kill yourself?

Too bad that’s not pepsicola products u lying queer faggot.

Attached: 9BAC995F-2AD4-4160-9FC1-D0BD87E5E2DD.png (750x1334, 717K)

This also.

Fucking rotate the Nakeds to the front you monsters. They expire.

>4.50 for a bag of doritos that costs them less then a cent to make
so sick of this worlds economics

Attached: 969bd16ba0f821a31a3e0d7f5e40b508.png (1120x1050, 848K)

Do you make the same thread everyday?

Isn't that display a liability? Those things are made of glass

Because it’s not their job to serve your store and employees you dump cunt. DOes your pizza deliver guy deliver your pizza , feed you with it, and do your dishes?

Attached: C09DE283-0FDF-4E48-A53B-55FBE0CE10A0.jpg (600x450, 61K)

I think you guys are fucking hot. Would you let me blow you in the back room?

As an ex pepsi merchandiser, how much do you hate wood pallets? Imo woodchips are insta death with a pallet jack. Just go fucking wis pack.

Then I'd rather them just leave the pallet and let me rotate it myself instead of them just throwing everything on top. I'm the only one in my store that stocks the drinks so it's pretty rough for one person to do reorganize all their shit for then. Also they get paid to rotate it. Coke rotates their blackstock. Why not Pepsi

Naked Juice is done by the Naked Juice sales reps

Pepsi has those blue plastic pallets but they rarely use them

Unless it's expiring within a week, it's not worth the time and hassle. We have other stores too

Haven't had a display fall over yet, but once that happens I'm sure we'll change things up.

That's too bad your shit was on wood. Everyone at my stores never had any wood pallets come in.

Just got a shitty pepsi merch mejt. I've ran into my fair share of them.

This is we do it in Little Mexico. products on the ground and displays near the shelves

Attached: IMG_20180901_064658108_1556676207329.jpg (2468x3291, 855K)

They aren’t paid to rotate anything. How long do you think for one person rotate their products per store? By the time they done one it could be 4 hours. Rotate, fronting, labeling & cleaning. Get the shit out of here. I’m not even a vendor and I hate it when my nigger manager expects them to do all that shits. Bitch they’re trucker with 10+ stores they gota deliver to and deal with more niggers complainings

Attached: C2834F16-3A8F-4367-A5F6-8777A107529B.jpg (1080x1920, 221K)

I don't get this meme.

Attached: ac.jpg (255x253, 9K)

Wow, people still drink that shit?

stop posting this, no one cares

It depends on location, but the truckers typically just drop the loads and the merchandisers are expected to run the load. They should be rotating products because it is part of their job. It depends on how fast the merchandiser is, size of store, and how many pallets came in that day, but they do spend quite a bit of time in each store.

Because a truck that is not moving is not making any money.

In areas that sell a lot, it's better to hire one trucker who can keep driving all day and deliver to many places, and have other people do the restocking.

>They should be rotating products because it is part of their job.

No it's not

that looks like complete trash. It would make more sense to have it near the registers or on a section heading towards the entrance.

There are also stacks up front. Mexicans love sodas and those shelves are empty by noon

how much do you make doing this?

$15.75
Unfortunately , LA pays the worst when it comes to merchandisers. Was just looking at openings and a merch in Cincinnati starts at $18.75