It changed the world more than anything else in history

It changed the world more than anything else in history.

Attached: 02585.jpg (1920x1200, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretaceous–Paleogene_extinction_event
youtube.com/watch?v=UI9iQckRj7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Except for Jesus

for real what the fuck people from united states think about themselfs lmao. They acctually live in a bubble where they cant see anything besides themselfs, clearly a country that has the masses controled.

Were talking about things that actually happened here

Incorrect.

Jesus was less significant than 9/11. That day affected many Americans, which are part of the most important country in the world, both in history & present time.

Europeans are known to be jealous. Your argument is irrelevant.

Sliced Bread

Irrelevant foreigner detected. How does it feel to know that if your country disappeared from the globe tomorrow the rest of the world wouldn't miss a beat?

Come up with something new. Stupid thread

Wrong. Elian Gonzalez changed history the most in modern era.

In 2000 he was a cuban refugee, his parents died in swim over and he stayed with his uncle.

The Clinton administration sent ICE after him and infamous picture attached spread.

Cubans wanted to adopt him to avoid him going back to cuba, an orphan of the state.

Clinton administration refused and deported him. Thousands of cubans living in Florida protested and they believe 50000 cuban floridians voted republican for the first time in their lives as a direct result of the elian gonzalez incident.

Bush won florida by 900 votes....

Attached: 360_elian_gonzales_0421 (1).jpg (360x235, 38K)

Bubonic Plague. Crusades. World Wars. Bronze Age Collapse. Watergate. I'm just spitballing but 9/11 being the most impactful thing of all time is a very shortsighted opinion.

In your young lifetime OP, this might be true.
The Cold War, and particularly the end of the Cold War had much more impact in my life. I believe the end of the Cold War directly relates to 911 happening.

Attached: 20190430_220554.jpg (1440x1404, 941K)

Not a single thing you mentioned matters to this day. Meanwhile 9/11 still affects your daily life. You're stupid, uneducated and trolling for no reason.

You seem a little trollish maybe? Does someone need their nutsack tickled? Do you need a snack before bedtime?

Why would I troll if I created this thread and reply to every single moron trying to suggest 9/11 was not important? You're delusional if you think it was not the most significant event in human history. It literally affects you as you read this.

Lmao retard.

Is actually more important. Gore wouldve cucked and said not all muslims. Bush created war on terror. Etc. Uneducated retard. Sad!

>most significant event in human history
Oh dear. You should open a history book before claiming anything. Hopefully next time you won’t look like such a retard. ;)

>911
>Not pic related

Attached: norman-conquest-of-britain.jpg (2048x1024, 202K)

No you Americans are self obsessed. Nobody else cares

LOL

ever heard of WWII ? lol retard.

We know. You already posted this a million fucking times.

Pepsi Co merchandiser products can't melt steel beams.

Attached: 1556676511350m.jpg (768x1024, 166K)

it said that Rodan is real.....

Attached: 1546422465825 Rodan stop 911.gif (393x281, 1.23M)

World War One takes the cake and y'all knownit

If Trump actually was the monster he is portrayed to be you may be correct.
But.
I'm starting to think he actually is "draining the swamp" the way democrats accuse him of breaking every law starting at the top of the list.
The Rosenberg's were executed for Russian collusion. Maybe life in prison is worse than death but one is a bit more permanent.

Attached: Untitled.png (1104x680, 130K)

Wouldn't only one of the buildings have disappeared though?

Underrated

9/11 didn't happen, the Earth is flat, and the moon landing was fake.
Jewish conspiracy

Sever since the fall of Obama and the advent of Trumpism the effects of the attack have nearly been completely negated. I trust that by his third term theyll be no more issues involving these buildings

>9/11
>2996 Dead

Oh yeah sure, that really impacted the world. Not like two literally WORLD WARS really happened.

It gave the president of the United States more power for sure.
The guy can declare war now.
Before that it was an act of congress to declare war.
>Sliced Bread
an allusion to the industrial revolution.
I'd argue AT&T's Bell Labs in Murray Hill, New Jersey, 1947 is the single most important change in history.

Attached: Alex.jpg (248x300, 7K)

More that the invention of the time machine??

I do not thinks so...

speak for yourself faggot

Attached: notredamefire-RTX6RSC7.jpg (2400x1569, 623K)

Fuck your world wars. Let's talk about the C-T Extinction event.

The invention of the light bulb and the utilization of the electric current has changed the world into something that would devolve into complete and total chaos across the world if it all suddenly ceased to function. Not only that, but 9/11 would never have happened without it.

What the fuck is C-T, user.

Pretty sure there were quite a few 9/11s before the electric current was even discovered...

WWII caused 9/11, if you think about it

>I believe the end of the Cold War directly relates to 911 happening

It does. 9/11 was basically "clearing the books" for what happened during the USSR collapse and Gulf War.

>Japan rapes east Asia
>loots nearly a trillion in bullion and treasure
>top OSS goons steal it after the war
>CIA/Bush use it for sneaky shit and political advancement
>they knew spending this much cash would eventually be noticed by world banks, etc
>"oh yea, we uhhhhh borrowed it from taxpayers sorta, but we'll pay it all back with interest on Sep 12 2001, we promise"
>days leading up to the 11th, trucks drop off heavy pallets of what is probably gold into T1's vault
>transfer receipts to prove it, CIA is all paid up, on paper
>floor with SEC is struck by plane, whole tower collapses on top of vault
>"like omg, no way, we had JUST paid you guys back....I mean the gold was in there and everything"

Now the CIA is debt-free, still has the gold, and there's nobody left alive to look into it.

Extremely simplified version anyway.

I mean the ozone took a beating that's for sure

You're forgetting about the burning of the Library at Alexandria

Hahahaha

Have you ever tried DMT?

Terrorists were flying planes into skyscrapers before the electric current was discovered?

That's an interesting set of lines and dots, I can't claim much knowledge about CIA activities. I do find the third tower collapse obviously curious.
I did see something else:
>Cold War ends, Berlin wall comes down 1988-89.
>Yay! No more fear of possible death to world!
>Gulf War starts 1990.
>War with Middle East 1990 to present.
>Lots of fear of possible death to world!

Plague, World Wars, Famine, Religion, etc. changed the world immeasurably.
However, relatively recently the invention of the transistor and the following integrated circuit (computer chip) that allows all of us to post on Yea Forums and connect to the rest of the world, controls nearly everything we use (computers, cell phones, automobiles, MRI machines, aircraft, and the list is nearly endless of good things) also has allowed the world to create a 1984-style surveillance society (facial recognition, license plate scanning, handheld DNA testing,...), enabled some of the most amazing precision capable weapons of war, and the list of bad goes on too.

agriculture

One thing that is often not mentioned as radically changing is the printing press. It completely changed education as well as literacy. It is taken for granted now but if you wanted to learn anything you'd have to be rich and even then you'd have to travel for days and or weeks. The level of knowledge and sprung from this one invention is immeasurable.

1/5th of all Chinese are related to one person.

I can fill in a few blanks.

Cold War and Gulf War followed the same basic plan:
>use secret funds to destabilize USSR/Iragi economy
>bribe key banking and intelligence guys to loot central banks, draining billions from the country
>back local thugs for added instability
>while gdp nosedives, large industry has a fire sale
>factories, refineries, power plants, etc are bought for a fraction from desperate owners
>war and/or collapse happens, don't matter which
>US taxpayer money is spent over decades on reconstruction of said industry

Wreck a place, buy it for pennies, convince someone else to pay the repairs, then reap the benefits when economy stabilizes.

>laughs in black death
>laughs in 50 million dead in 7 years (60% of Europe's population)
>laughs in the near abolishment of serfdom in Europe due to death toll
>laughs in the permanent and drastic changes to European art, architecture and overall culture, as well as worldwide symbols (like the grim reaper)

You're a fucking Ameritard if you believe fucking 9/11 had any kind of impact on a massive historical scale compared to actual catastrophes

Attached: Plague Bird Lmao.jpg (568x566, 114K)

The treaty of Versailles changed the world more than anything. Every war since then was a result of that abysmal armistice.

are you high right now? because I think you're high. here's a cup for you to piss in, we're testing your ass.

magna carta
exploration of the new world
the renaissance
WWI
WWII
Space exploration
the industrial age
the telegraph
the list is almost endless of the things which affected history more than that one event.

at OP

Attached: gifoffice4.gif (271x276, 1.98M)

digging that crush display. good job stabilizing that stack Pepsi Co Merchandiser.

Attached: wallhaven-144760.jpg (1280x900, 223K)

This, the massive depopulation created the conditions for the Renaissance, creating the conditions for The Enlightenment, creating the conditions for representative democracy, creating conditions for the United States to form, which is probably the most significant thing to happen to the western world since the fall of the Western Roman Empire.
Thank you, Black Death, for clearing the weeds that new trees might grow.

Attached: slippery slope.png (273x329, 63K)

>third term

Attached: mama june laughing.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

that's K-T you ignorant nigger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretaceous–Paleogene_extinction_event

Look at all the jealous foreigners responding to this troll

Attached: whataloser.jpg (480x360, 11K)

WW1 saw the death of the old world and the ushering-in of a new one, a terrible one, one we still occupy today. Until that point, nations still fielded cavalry. Fucking horses. The changes to warfare made during those few years are still felt today even as the paradigm shifts further.

But here you are, caring.

More recently, look about 11,600 years ago to when the last ice age came to a cataclysmic end, resulting in the extinction of a massive number of megafauna. Might have even reset some relatively advanced hunter/gatherer states, hard to tell this far from the event. Golbekli Tepe is interesting evidence of some advanced construction techniques and art earlier than we thought our ancestors did shit like that, so it's not a ridiculous supposition.

Ok we get it you watched Joe Rogan interview Graham Handcock

Were you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us? Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter? Or do you...is that your thing? You come into a bar. You paraphrase some obscure JRE episode and then you pawn it off as your own idea just to impress some girls and embarrass my friend?

Attached: goodwill5.jpg (401x206, 16K)

This post here is where everyone left your thread op, delusional opinion so ignorant that everyone is sure this is a bait thread.

Fuck sakes your trying to tell me right fucking now that the collaborative decision of how to handle nuclear weaponry across the globe doesnt affect me today?

>This post here is where everyone left your thread op
Says increasingly nervous user, 60 replies and 48 posters later.

What a bitter post. I'm sorry you already knew this stuff, no reason to get pissy like a woman over it user, you could just say "Hey I saw Hancock talking about that too, any thoughts to add to his?"
And for the record, Hancock speculates far too much, Carlson is the thinking-man's cataclysm-proponent.
>Or do you...is that your thing? You come into a bar
I only see women and children use ellipses on here, and bars are for queers. Cheers.

>Bronze Age Collapse
Fucking seaniggers

Attached: this.jpg (340x480, 88K)

Way to sensible of an awnser for such a thread

this and this. kek. it changes your rights the most. more than anything in history actually. not the world however. not by a long shot.

Pearl Harbor was bigger. Got the US into WWII, where they pretty much single-handedly defeated the Japanese Empire. The eventually joined the war in Europe and prevented the Soviets from overrunning Europe (they didn’t fight but they divided it up)

>it changes your rights the most
I don't disagree offhand, but could you elaborate for myself and the thread? I'm interested in hearing what you mean by this. I know only a little about the bronze-age collapse, for some obvious reasons I think.

Nope French Revolution brought democracy and the enlightenment

If not that then the fall of the Roman republic

It was a joke bud get a tampon and watch good will hunting so you get my joke. How have you seen women and children use ellipses on an anonymous image board retard. And you ended that post with the most homosexual rhyme thing you should close your browser and try again tomorrow you fuck

nah bro, soap did

Attached: 740D003E-FCD8-4809-9F32-1D3C36C93535.gif (435x200, 498K)

Jokes tend to be funny, you just sound angry and shitty for no real reason. I hope things go okay for you user.

Lächerliches Affengeschwätz. Der 11. September war bestenfalls Zeugnis von Amerikas bodenloser Arroganz, aber historisch gesehen ist es kaum nennenswert. Eher ein perfektes Fressen für selbstverliebte Heimatdokumentationen.
Du solltest Mal ein gutes Buch lesen, kleiner Mann.

TL;DR: get on my level, amateur.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S62600 _Adolf_Hitler.jpg (494x659, 47K)

The only thing going for you is that you got two sets of dubs

go be dead somewhere else hitler

9/11 wasn't the world changing, it was the chickens coming home to roost.
Instead of changing anything, America doubled down on its extant policies and now we get to watch 4K 60fps beheadings on youtube.

muh freedumb

Bitch this thread was dead as hell when i posted that, im pulling it from the bottom of the catalog with this post just so more poeple look over your stupidity

This Yea Forumsrother gets it

Changed the world more

it was just a movie man, get over it.

It's been claimed that 9/11 stopped civil war 2.0 from breaking out. And it allowed the government to implement the most stringent population controls since they divided Germany. Of course you fucks think it was about "freedom" or "terrorism".. the reality is far grimmer. 9/11 made the average American impotent. When ww-china comes along, the average American is going to be so screwed. Look at China training and then Americans whining about their safe spaces.

Dirty foreigner. We run shit. If America falls the whole world falls, can't say the same about any other country. Some would have a great impact if they fell (like China) but no other country has the ability to take every single other nation down with them

youtube.com/watch?v=UI9iQckRj7o
911 call from inside wtc on the day

Attached: ThatMakesMyCheekiBreeki.png (416x438, 340K)

Lol do you really think people piss from their asses