OK but seriously, why can't she be President? You really think she'd be worse than Donald Trump?

OK but seriously, why can't she be President? You really think she'd be worse than Donald Trump?

Attached: clinton3.jpg (700x883, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WycwDYlOCDw
votesmart.org/bill/votes/7877#.XMkcibeIadM
medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001379.htm
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/07/crowd-hiring-politics-campaign-2016/399002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to /pol/.

us president doesnt matter lol

first an actor then a black then a reality star

next president will be a gay fag

God... I wish I could've fucked her little face

>You really think she'd be worse than Donald Trump?
When you know and admit you can only vote for one of two shitty choices.

But hey - at least you can vote. Only two. Both shit. But it counts.

...I mean: A sane person would want something worth voting for, maybe DEMAND such a thing. But that's okay as long as people can hate on another we don't need a valid choice, unity or a working system.

Because a) the US voting system is fundamentally broken, and b) she's part of a class that's too detached from everyday life, and so she's missing the connection to her own side.

too bad your dick would still be too small :D

I'm not sticking my dick in that hornet's nest

not what ur mom said

>why can't she be President?
Because she didn't win the election.

Attached: Trump7.jpg (400x267, 14K)

She was humoring you, also she's 72 so I'm glad she's getting some play even though it's from your smalldick

She actually looked adorable before she converted to satan

What a waste

Attached: 2015-04-06-14.40.25_custom-8f8dfac65a35ab7e8c7ba35a94f82526546a5d52-s800-c85.jpg (685x959, 215K)

the bitch was down with satan since birth, i'm cool with that

> You really think she'd be worse than Donald Trump?

Nobody actually thinks that. They just vote against the interests of themselves and their country because they are easily manipulated little pseudo-minds.

she is self-serving. that's exactly why. it's not about the people, it's about her.

when has it ever been about the fucking people

>They just vote against the interests of themselves and their country

Economy is doing great
Beaners are getting removed
No wars happening
Biggest controversy is some made up Russia bullshit

How is any of that not in my best interests?

Attached: trump.jpg (640x636, 59K)

Probably, cause Buttigieg is probably the only decent option the dems have to offer

Lincoln and the niggers

Yeah, we definitely don't want someone self-serving in the most powerful office in the world. That's why we elected Donald Trump.

>when someone tries to be ironic and facetious but actually end up speaking the truth

What makes you think Donald Trump isn't self serving? He's a capitalist cocksucker

Economy is doing great
>True.
Beaners are getting removed
>Yep, and children were separated by their parents, occasionally sexually abused by US workers, and even sometimes died at the hands of the people that were supposed to care for them. I'm sure none of them will be mad in their early adulthood and try to hurt us.
No wars happening
>Especially not in Venezuela.
Biggest controversy is some made up Russia bullshit
>Is it really bigger than a president threatening free press? Is it really bigger than attempting to undermine net neutrality? Is it really bigger than some of his closest allies and even his former personal attorney from the early political days now in jail?

Keep towing the line, shitdick

>Economy is doing great

Which would be fine if it translated into benefits for human beings.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1190x459, 95K)

What the fuck.......how am I "towing the line"

>i'm not sticking my dick in that hornet's nest
said the faggot

She is a murderous, lying traitor bitch. Where did you lose contact with reality?

Her and her husband rape children and worship the devil.

>She is a murderous, lying traitor bitch

But that's fucking based

It was her turn though.

Go read your post again, Lago

when i fucked your mom so hard that i became delusional

Both Bill and Hillary came from working class backgrounds and climbed to where they did through hard work and education.

Totally agree. Remember that time she killed a handful of immigrant children after starting the policy separating them from their parents, and then that report was released by a respected prosecutor from her own party outlining her incessant lying and refusing to decide about whether she actually did traitorously collude with Russia or not?

>Lago

ahahahahahaha NO

There's still a chance she will get in.
All depends on how bad the feminists go after creepy Joe.

This is the only explanation I can think of too.

Woman..... Need I say more?

Yes.

/thread

how dare you sexist mutherfucker i am literally shaking right now

oh fuck i didn't notice!

>wahhh I lost well its because I am so smart hmmm, yes

Lmao

S E E D L I N G

I see what you did there. kek

Both of them also didn't have any connection to the working class in decades so that's a moot point.

a samefag huh? fuck off, i have no time for your inane samefaggotry

It's like you believe the fake shit you're spouting. Do a little research my guy.

Research into what? Venezuela? His fucking tweets? When’s the last time you cross-checked goddamn anything?

>You really think she'd be worse than Donald Trump?
Yes

Fuck you, Joe Rogan.

Yeah pretty much that

OK but seriously Ivan, why the /pol/ bait? You really think Boris is going to give you the kopeks the KGB promised you?

Letting a potato who just sits there and doesn’t do anything would be better than what we have now

Definitely not self serving those trump owned hotels that all of the middle eastern royals are staying at

I'm with you dude

Attached: 4BE2A0F7-0AF5-4A9B-B924-32E0EBCE7E82.gif (500x281, 1.66M)

Attached: 4D8AB160-85E9-494C-A7A4-BF29FD30B450.gif (500x281, 1.05M)

Attached: 5d7cce6ce630df374f1c23bbe2c04b78.jpg (480x494, 48K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: donkdonk.png (512x512, 81K)

ummm.....
yeah...
about that....
drain the swamp?

Attached: hillarybinladen3-400x408.jpg (400x408, 45K)

There is no one or thing, person, animal or mineral that would be a worse president than the retarded fuckmuppet criminal in the White House.

Better go back to your photoshop department and return this, retard. My kid could do a better job.

Russian troll thread detected.

truth, when all you do is pay attention to the POTUS you allow the others to fuck you over without blame

you dumb mother fuckers

Trump has been really good. So, yes

Trump whines, cries and throws tantrums FAR more than any woman, including preteen girls.

she already looked like a liar at this young age

Aww she was such a cutie.
Too bad she grew up to be a member of the political elite and looks down on most Americans, while also doing some pretty sketchy shit.

Because she lost.

trump wasnt a shitty choice with what he has accomplished. like him or not, he actually got shit done, most transparent (that everyone asked for until trump came along, hmmm), kept majority of his promises from campaign.

but hey, why dont you clean the house so you got valid candidates that you think would be more appropriate. But lets be honest you dont understand this enough to have valid input.

Well... sounds better than Trump's story

Yet the world hasn't fallen apart and the economy is doing well. Go figure.

Retarded Pepsi drinking faggot detected.

Buy more lottery tickets you gormless fucktard

Attached: 34F97887-C4EC-467A-B47E-6A30FB7B98EF.png (768x413, 225K)

>Why can't she be president
Because she lost.

Almost as if that shit wasn’t anything to do with the president - no matter how much he claims it is - the market acts how it’s going to act, they don’t wait on MR PRESIDENT to tell them to act

Yes

>Yep, and children were separated by their parents
so why is that only a problem when trump is in office? why wasnt this an issue when obama did this(which the pictures of kids separated from parents are from)? democrats put these laws into place, heaven forbid someone wants to enforce them
>Especially not in Venezuela.
Venezuela is not fully US fault and only a retard would say there is no wars. he has not started anything new and wanted to remove more troops, like everyone wanted until he became president... hmmm also love how you just pick something from the news today, gg kid

>Is it really bigger than a president threatening free press?

He is not, and you have democrats that are doing much worse than he has ever done to the press. Just look at what AOC done to their news reporters from their last meeting about VA healthcare?

shit sucks when you are full of shit, huh?

He has harmed America’s reputation amongst its allies, who now consider it an “unstable partner”
International diplomats have been given instructions to basically ignore Trump, because any agreement made is likely to be reneged upon by the next incoming president, just as trump reneged on the previous presidents agreements.
Not a good look in terms of international diplomacy. America is now isolated and friendless .
Just the way you wanted it, huh.

Attached: 9BDBF81D-B3B0-436D-9866-29489DBA6879.jpg (214x317, 18K)

proof, we will wait

I don’t want any woman being president. You ever work with women there? They get jealous of men and hate women who are better then them. They don’t know what they want and go off emotions.

it is amazing isn't it. In all seriousness, it will be interesting to learn what this means in terms of the the office of the president and the few years ahead

Attached: 1403900254303.png (244x252, 86K)

"allies", we been getting fucked over from our "allies" for generations now

Daily reminder.
The stockmarket ≠ the economy

Yup.
Just what your allies want to hear.

This is your garbage stance on international diplomacy.

As I said, isolated and friendless

You are not a Clinton Supporter.
This is why you post this OP.

Pic related.

Attached: tumblr_moc5jwPBaa1qdni2no10_500[1].gif (500x240, 878K)

ok I could beat your ass irl

its pretty interesting that we have a republican administration and we are not in some full scale war yet, although secretly selling nukes to the house of Saud can't possibly be a good thing

Attached: 1385569471906.jpg (408x295, 23K)

It is when a Democrat is President.

a simple no wouldnt have saved us both time here.

good job at proving your stupidity

and your most likely talking to a russian or a bot

Attached: 1385426358548.jpg (684x513, 164K)

Trumps much more “Pro-Jew” as a president than he was as a candidate.
Candidate trump promised to go up against the global banking elite.
President Trump gave them all tax breaks and does anything Israel tells him to do.

Fucking Jew loving cucks

Attached: E968B137-C4C5-4228-9BD0-C72668C6E95E.jpg (760x553, 97K)

They're working on that user.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>This is your garbage stance on international diplomacy.

are you in middle school? you didnt even try to make a rebuttal. this is just sad kid

She shrewed over Bernie Sanders to win the election. Get a dick op

Sanders didn't have his shit together. Stop reliving the 2016 Election.

Because you got that btfo

Nice cope for any opinion you don’t like.

Facts are dead. Retards now run the asylum.
How many conspiracy’s has trump now personally claimed true in public?
And he’s still president.
Because America is currently retarded.

I blame lack of funding for public schools

>kid
so you're a sad old man who thinks Trump is going to make you rich

I know user. It's interesting how an oil embargo is what landed the US into WW2...

And here we are again starting an oil embargo...

Attached: 1385569217718.png (411x339, 167K)

We're to rich for them not to want to be our friends.

A rebuttal to what ?

You confirming exactly what I said?

What’s to rebut??

>Facts are dead.
Not sure when it was ever alive in politics.

Guys a Jew loving faggot and that’s why he’s president. The Jews act like they love every one but they hate Mexicans,blacks any race that’s not there’s.

>too rich
You’re massively in debt to the other world powers

show me the last president who never had to visit the jews and touch the wall. damn aint that something?

show me the last who went against the banking elite/fed reserve. that poor fucker

see part 1 again, also post link to the tax breaks you are talking about, maybe google docs and highlight the part you are referring towards.

Venezuela has shit tier oil. And Iran sells all its shit to the Chinese and the Russians. You'd be stupid to do any military intervention in either country. But look who we're dealing with.

Attached: 3.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Kek. Ain't that the truth. We never heard the end of it during Obama's term.

figures, mouth breather who wants to pretend its trolling but cant even do that well

Yea Forums was never good but this is 9gag level here

>Nice cope for any opinion you don’t like

I dunno wtf your talking about, there is an active psy-op going on, just not sure how its being carried out and where. It's on twitter, its on reddit - I assume its here too, home of Qanon

But anyway - you are right, the idiots got exactly the idiot they wanted

Attached: 1412792508693.png (699x523, 398K)

Democrats use facts for everything.

ikr

how does a potus make one rich?

i know its hard to make an argument so you just rattle on with weak bullshit

step your game up sport

Yet the dollar is still the reserve currency. We aren't as leveraged as other countries.

Fuck you the Democratic Party wouldn’t even put him on the ballot. Fuck they wouldn’t even let voters for him into the Nevada voting pol. At least the republicans played by the rules

>Venezuela has shit tier oil.
They actually have the proven largest oil reserves of any nation, you know-nothing ass-eating faggot

Kek. That's funny AF.

aw, its retarded. how sad

>rattle on with weak bullshit
like your President does?

Attached: 011.jpg (650x490, 34K)

>there are worse countries
Nice metric with which to measure your success.
Aim low and never miss

largest proven reserves of shit-tier quality oil

user, adults are talking, k?

It's funny you have an anal vagina.

Aww , it has no argument , yet it’s flapping it’s mouth just like the adults.

It’s almost as if it understands....almost

Check this Fucking retard.

maybe facebook is more of your speed there

only low information suburban hicks and Fox fake news drone hated her, which is unfortunately a good portion of the country. Anyone with a function frontal lobe voted for her.

Attached: DNazIG2XUAAtYNI.jpg (1080x1108, 139K)

Why bother aiming? Considering I'm probably speaking to a Keynesians I doubt you have any idea what you're talking about anyway.

she cant be pressident because its a she and trips

its okay, thinking is hard for you. i know. step your game up there kiddo

Sure didn't take you long to go full high school kid..

>retard
you elected one

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Fagbook is your anus

She's just not likable. Something about her just turns people off.

>kid

so you're just a wheezing angry old man who voted for Drumpf?

lol?

Seriously? People like you kvetch too much.

>assume
Assume what you like you faggot retard.
I have equally low opinions of you.

Nows where we decend into “sure kid”, “wew lad” “u mad” “not an argument”

Attached: F62DCA28-DF23-4D7A-B4A9-22D8575384CC.jpg (768x1024, 79K)

>Trump is likeable

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

You first faggot

Ah, an example of the red side sheep.

Putin isn’t a retard, faggot

You should be removed tho

Yup. On a computer that I payed for. You're mom know you are wasting your time on Yea Forums instead of studying?

oh shit sorry master i sorry please

>When you've drunk so much cool aid you're blind to your own ignorance.

Trump is greatness. The pole smoker Barry is the joke

So yes? You're an impotent screaming old man who is powerless to stop us?

Attached: aoc.jpg (618x410, 44K)

I guess you have know idea about economic theory and that's why you completely avoided my slight. Why don't you saunter off to a trap thread where you belong and let the adults talk.

>Obama was a NIGGER
>NIGGER
>snort
> NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Her likability or lack of it has nothing to do with Trump. Your logic is absurd.

Kek. With that bitch? Surely you jest.

*paid

but you trumpshits were never accused of having an overabundance of schooling

To bad Trump only gives you enough time for one word responses between fellatio.

Obviously Drumpf was likeable enough for you, drumpfshit

You're already getting rustled, user. Pls proceed.

Can't wait to bring balance to the force.

Attached: 1539797245461.jpg (1200x910, 394K)

>to

Wow, that's um, kind of unflattering for Bengayrison.

I guess Obama is more lenient after he bottoms you.

Yeah bro!

Attached: FDRUMPF.gif (641x788, 241K)

user did you have that tattooed on your mom's dick? That's old as fuck.

Faggot nigger

Fact bill Clinton put more people in prison then any other president. Even make private fumed ones. You think Hillary was going to do any good? Fuck We have to pay taxes to keep people locked up for drug crimes.

I guess mocking indifference counts as "rustled" to you millennials.

What the fuck dude

Attached: FB_IMG_1556554849729.jpg (596x574, 21K)

She was a someone who supported Barry Goldwater who was heavily against the civil rights act, not only that she supported the patriot act, deregulating wall street and fracking, she would not be much better, and I guarentee she would of fought to implement the TPP if she won, trump is not good at all but the TPP would have such a devastating effect on our economy it would make NAFTA look pretty insignificant

It be funny how wrong you are, if it wasn't that actuall human being typed those words.

>durr hurr clinton hillury hillury hillury mommy im hyperventilating clinton hillury hillury hillury

lol

No.

You see foreigners, (I know I know, Ameritards don’t care what foreigners think, but try and listen for 15 seconds if your attention span can last that long), weren’t exposed to the anti-Hillary propaganda that the average American was exposed to - we weren’t inside your particular propaganda bubble of misinformation that was used against her. So the average Americans reaction to Clinton seems disproportionate to your average non-American :
Where every American appears to “know” that she’s the leader of a pedo ring, multiple murderer, Satan worshipping sex cultist, ....the “proof” just isn’t there to support it - which makes the average American now appear , to the average foreigner, like a completely gullible retard spouting utterly insane conspiracy theory bullshit - and that includes the fucking president.

Idiocracy indeed.

Robert Mercer has a lot to answer for

Attached: A5524308-0D0F-4204-860D-21A68BAC4016.jpg (224x225, 6K)

You can't stop us, dickless.

Derp

Attached: Old Lady.jpg (636x358, 180K)

I guess you guess much

>things I learned at Fox News

Attached: faggot.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Not as old as the cum in your ass from your dad ass raping you.

>You see foreigners, (I know I know, Ameritards don’t care what foreigners think
Yup. And that's when I stopped reading.

dubs confirm truth

Ben Gay Rim Son is derpy. You are correct.

But enough about what you scream when you shove a pencil up your dick.

Faggot

Attached: BillyBoy.jpg (454x463, 25K)

From what? Growing up and realizing your professors fed you a load of bullshit? You'll get there before you know it and if you don't, you're just an idiot.

Expected.
Careful, you almost learned something

wth? is that real?

Isn't gay fag kinda redundant?

Still avoiding the point, I see.

>durr college is liburul indoctrinashun durr
fucking anti-education trumpshit

lol

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

>just an idiot.

Attached: 011.jpg (640x490, 33K)

The point is, I made a point, you confirmed it, and have just been eating your own shit since then.

Please continue

Attached: 1289508636033.jpg (500x399, 91K)

No, you fucking retard.
It’s a staged lookalike

What am I learning? And can you make your point more concise. If you have to overly explain yourself, then you're just bloviating.

she literally had everything reason not to lose and still did. she was arguably the worst candidate of all time considering what a colossal failure she was. I dont give a shit about the majority vote because everyone knew from the start that the majority vote is not what wins elections. In order for her to lose she had to literally let Trump win EVERY state that wasnt california or new york.

but tell me, WHY should she be president? No tell me. Without resorting to "well I dont like the other option". That's right you people never can come up with a valid reason why she should be president. ever.

she had her chance and she fucking blew it. its over.

I'm beginning to think you've never spent a day in college.

And what point was that?

I didn't vote in 2016. I saw neither as presidential material. 2020 will most probably be the same.

I should have known 2 paragraphs of text was too much for your average Ameritard to cope with.

Orange Man Bad!!!!
Does that help?

I got a degree. In English. Are you going to be a huge faggot about that too? :^)

God I'm so looking forward to the civil war. We are going to kill Boomers and Libshits who watch MSNPC, the View and CNN first!!
I'm training my dog now.

Attached: socialism1943.png (489x353, 214K)

Why, That you’re a retarded faggot, of course.

Attached: C65F81AD-0ADA-43A3-9BC8-BAD628858BAA.jpg (702x900, 185K)

>I'm training my dog now

to take a dump in your mouth?

/thread

I probably should, but my father was an English Lit major, so I won't. Boring subject tho.

Looked snobby back then.
I bet she was hella racist

Creative Writing is where it's at. Make up shit while you go.

>blaming socialism for the problem of autocracy
Found the Fox drone! No wonder you're cool with an autocrat like Trump being President, you've been taught the real enemy is a boogie word like 'socialism"

you were hella faggot

Slowly pushing her hand off.

Dude, just make your point concise. I don't need to read a dissertation on Yea Forums of all places.

inb4 democrats are the real autocrats

>she had her chance and she fucking blew it. its over.
this, I mean are there really NO other candidates for the dems?

Nicole Elizabeth Willard
4537 Elmira height

5'5

Athletics

Daisy destruct??? Anyone?

>how I justify my part in getting Trump elected

faggot

Iraq was a democracy
Russia is a democracy
Iran was a democracy
Libya was a democracy

“tHiS tIMe iTlL WoRk”

Attached: AAADD9E4-F158-435F-9984-100D58DE33A3.jpg (1500x1245, 542K)

Serious question: did anyone else in here fap to Jewel II?

Whatever makes the civil war happen sooner.
Women and non-property owners need the franchise forcibly taken away, since they never earned it in the first place.
Then we send the 3rd worlders to their homes or to hell, whichever is quicker.
And we end all traitors. Can't have the genes of those who kill their own babies while inviting others to replace their fellow citizens in a civilized country.
Hope we wake up soon. This is beyond political solutions at this point.

My life has been the same when any president wins. Like why the fuck should I care? Why do people care so much? It’s a party system and if your not super rich it has no effect in your life.

>well, that's just like your opinion man
Seriously dude. If you're just going to throw down lame and dated insults, then bow out.

Wow all those words about kids being used a human shields by their parents and cartels and I didn't give a fuck about any of it.

Venezuela is a giant raging retard fest and the only winning move is not to play.

The Lügenpresse can get fucked and net neutrality is for niggers.

>Countries the US and Europe fucked with

because you're 12?

I can't. My mom only lets me post here this time of night.

It does help on this board. Touche user.

The Dude isn't smart or cool. He's an overweight, lazy, alcoholic loser who won't be welcome in a civilized future.

Hillary literally referred to her self as a Goldwater girl
youtu.be/WycwDYlOCDw
And you really want to deny that she voted for the patriot act
votesmart.org/bill/votes/7877#.XMkcibeIadM
I was not able to find much Bill on allowing fracking so I recuse that statement but one thing we all pretty much know is that she supported the Iraq war

Can you train them to do that?

lol stupid nigger

>durr hillery i haz you tube links fear me durr
lol

Have fun in jail faggot when your democratic leader throws your nigger ass away

>2 paragraphs
>dissertation
You have spent more time and energy in typing your refusal to read than it would have taken you to read.
So I suggest you go fuck your own distended colon, you gormless fucktard

If the stakes are high enough. Like now.

Kek

Same fag

My Democratic Leader supports the Green New Deal.

Only Boomers are Fox Drones. If you watch any mainstream news at all, Fox is the only one with any diversity of thought allowed at all.
Except for Israel - You must support them muh boomer!
I can't watch any of the NPC channels because I immediately want to start murdering people like Smollet.

this. President is a mascot

>He's an overweight, lazy, alcoholic loser who won't be welcome in a civilized future.
But enough about you

Agree Democracy does not work! Socrates Approved.

Something medically and mentally wrong with Hillbother.

Attached: 1570018001.gif (350x188, 660K)

I finally read it and your theory is completely off. Americans have been dealing with that bitch for the past 30 years. It has nothing to do with propaganda. The woman is entitled and completely devoid of charisma.

Found the Facebook reddit faggot. Tell me how has your life changed since trump became president. Did he hurt your feelings. Did you lose your job at Wendy’s?

>Fox
>diversity

Attached: faggot-.jpg (112x125, 6K)

Says the arbiter of “cool” , the anonymous poster on Yea Forums

Post a time stamped pic with your face right now. I want to see who this guy claiming to be cooler than “The Dude”
Is.

*warning - multiple chins incoming!”

Attached: 3E625592-709F-435C-AFF3-232CFA08EF53.jpg (355x236, 67K)

Nope. I'm the user that keked the other user.

Yes yes we do. I mean she also isn’t better than trump we were screwed either way

lol stupid kike

>I'm 12
>I libs a shelturd life
you're just proving my point user

trump will be in jail, even if we don't impeach him.

Attached: fdrx4.jpg (800x559, 89K)

looks like the Kuru has gotten her. eating too much walnut sauce I guess
medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001379.htm

>still believing this

Attached: 0001-001.gif (250x230, 927K)

>entitled and completely devoid of charisma.
I’ll take “what is Trump?” For 500

Americans are too revolting to revolt.

As an American citizen I can tell you that no one really cares if some central American and south Americans die at our border. Fuck me. We don't need thousands of more uneducated fucks who don't know how to even speak English running around. I thought trump's wall was a joke. We should use a wall of bullets. That would stop the flow.

Trump is many things, but "devoid of charisma" is not one of them.

If that were true, my argument would still stand.
Why would we want leeches on the system?
We already have women & immigrants draining all the resources as fast as white men can make them.

Except me.

>Why would we want leeches on the system
We let you in here.
> draining all the resources
I'm sure you drain a good share lardboy

truth user!

Diversity of thought Faggot.

But, Fuck diversity - that shit is garbage.

We need Unity. That ain't going to happen in a multicultural shithole. See - San Fran ShitCo

You and I have very different definitions of what “charisma” is

good luck with that

>We need an all white nation

just say it, nazi

you already lick Fox's ass

ha pretending a competent politician is better than a half broke, senile, b list reality tv star

Attached: 1547348738469.jpg (640x625, 52K)

This guys life is still the same he just hates trump because his boyfriend got grabbed by the boy pussy.

The point is I and my Democratic Leader stand in solidarity. He isn't going to throw my "nigger ass" in jail. You could at least concede the thought.

absolutely

Mom told me to tell you that your ramen’s ready and come eat at the table.
And she said to tell you, when you start to cry and argue, that yes, she knows it’s an online only game. But you have to get yourself to a save point THIS INSTANT or she’ll throw your ramen away and then you’re grounded.
Hey, don’t yell at me - I’m just telling you what she said.

I am positing that Lebowski is not someone I think people should be lionizing. I would rather people looked up to Patton, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler and the Red Baron.

owned

Aww shit guys!
I gotta go

people look up your mom's dress tho

It's just because you don't like him, but the man drew crowds and got people to listen. Why else do you think the enthusiasm gap was so big. Hillary was like watching paint dry and whenever she tried to be more "human", it came across as awkward.

God I am buying more ammo, for idiots like you that like FDR Faggot

And Me.

Well that’s just, like, your opinion, man.

how about Obama and Hillary and Uranium one? Selling US uranium to Russia.
Who do you think was supplying ISIS? CIA thru Saudi Arabia.
Hillary was pushing for war with Russia through Syria conflict and False flag attacks done by the Cia to make Asssad look like a maniac.
the list goes on. Dems mission was to destroy America. Thanks God Trump won or your little ass would have been drafted already to go fight!

Seriously. Why can't the left meme?

I'm tired of finding traffic lights and crosswalks, so...

Got people to listen to his incoherent narcissistic drivel. Good deal lol.

oh you

Attached: 1548379405921.jpg (480x480, 40K)

>how about my favorite conspiracy whatabouts
>that I got off Fox
>which totally isn't biased

I once jack off to a picture of trumps face nutted all over it.Then I felt shame like I let the country down. Any one else do strange things like this? Maybe I just get turned on by men in power.

Attached: D73CABE7-ED55-4E8F-AD1B-55B463838ED9.jpg (212x238, 11K)

Why does the right deflect? Seriously?

It is like fucking a reptile's face?

Are we debating her lack of charisma or that Trump hurts your peepee?

this is why trump is in and probably going for round 2

We're debating what kind of treatment you should be placed in for defending Trump.

>the man drew crowds
Only after having to pay them, to provide the optics that he was somebody to listen to. And then using lowest common denominator populism.
Hate to break it to you, but the average American isn’t smart.
For example, in order to tackle the problems of entitled elitism in politics, they voted for a billionaire inheritance trust fund New York socialite who’s never worked a day in his life.

I'm averaging paying $15k in personal Federal taxes since 2014. I paid $25k in 2015 & I haven't filed my 2018s yet. Plus my business pays monthly & quarterly returns. I just wrote $1000s of dollars to the State for Q1 of 2019.
I pay more than I take. Plus I employ people.
SO fuck off and take Paco with you.

you're going for round two of cock gobbling

Umm ok it was a direct quote and many articles have reported on this would you want a few examples because I can find so many reports on this, its even in her wikipedia page but you probably assume that it's all fake because you dont want people to slander poor hillary

Deflect what? I've seen about 1 good left meme in this thread. Most of it sucks like it usually does, and I'm just asking why. You guys were better at this when W was president.

...or maybe you're just really fucking weird?

I'd settle for 90% like it was in 1960 before Hart-Cellars act.
Fuck them, Fuck you & go to Liberia.
I'm not giving you my guns, but you can have some ammo at high velocity. FREE

You dems can stop crying in 2020 you will get your shit head prez.

Attached: 3E746E03-66EA-44A9-9CA5-0EE64714E3DA.jpg (992x884, 81K)

But wait, I thought your dumb President was going to give you supporters tax cuts as a reward. Also, get an accountant, whiner.

She'd be better because she wouldn't lie to us every single day.

The world is crap shoot. Bad things happen. Trump lies to us on economic issues such as trade numbers, foreign policy issues, domestic issues,... pretty much everything.

He lies to put himself in the best light and energize his base.

Let me know the truth. I can handle it.

>direct quote
on some butthurt faggot's edited youtube video lol

I wasn't defending Trump. I was pointing out her lack of charisma. I'm more worried about your treatment, because your going to have to deal with the man for another 6 years.

/thread
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/07/crowd-hiring-politics-campaign-2016/399002/

My Moms dead you fuck

And I'm not a trump supporter I just dont support corporatist shills like Hillary, not saying trump isnt one, but Hillary is as well

>this is how i cope

Because you avoided the criticisms in that meme by mocking it. Because you can't defend them.

While we're all sitting here arguing shit-tier nonsense against each other, Russian children are studying math, young Chinese adults are stealing the shit out of our trade secrets, and a Mexican family that was doing 8 shit jobs got separated and deported and are now plotting their revenge against us.

Trump's an asshole. Hillary probably wouldn't have been any more or less effective.

You have all been tricked into thinking divisiveness over what really makes us great will sustain our greatness.

Keep swilling down your refined sugar and angrily staring at your screens, Faggots. It'll keep you from noticing you're being slowly devoured by your true enemies.

Attached: Because fuck you - that's why.jpg (800x1266, 207K)

I'd rather stay here and exercise my civic duty to transform this country into a democratic socialist republic.

She’s a woman

>Only after having to pay them
He payed to have the crowds there? I think the whole Russia collusion thing has made you lefties see phantoms everywhere. Good grief.

Because you're dumb enough to vote for him again.
inb4 durr no i didn't
yes you did
whatever you did on 11/9/2016 got Trump into offfice.

Fuckin A Right!!
That was great - I LoLd.
Thanks

>this is how I shove my fist up my ass

Marvelous. We trade one old creep for another. Love those lateral moves.

what if Fox is the only close to honest main stream news? what are you gonna do when FISA gets declassified? when evidence shows the collusion was with the dems and russia? when it shows Obama was the origin of the Fisa scandal? it wont be conspiracy for long. the tide has turned, Mueller report blockade is done. now the truth can start to come out.
I cant fucking wait! and I'm not even American

Attached: antifa.jpg (1024x582, 124K)

Trump bought his first two rallies. After the 2nd rally he decided to run for President.

>known corrupt as fuck politician
>wouldn't lie to us every single day

You’ve done it now Josh.

Moms says you’re grounded and she’s even hiding the switch, and changed your fornite password.

Don’t blame me, I tried to warn you

This guys kinda right but Russia lol that place USA shithole. It will be blown the fuck up in 2023

>I'm not even American
Good. Shut up.

Kek. The Atlantic. Now there's a propaganda rag. They twist the truth around in first paragraph and it's just whole heaps of crazy after that.

>durr their all bad
>i iz a lolbertarian
>kick me