Has there ever been a TV show that pushed white supremacy more than this garbage? Where's the diversity...

Has there ever been a TV show that pushed white supremacy more than this garbage? Where's the diversity? Hollywood needs enforced racial quotas and we should boycott it until it does.

Attached: best-game-of-thrones-season-8-fan-theories-1554917935.jpg (1920x958, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

self.com/story/game-of-thrones-diversity-problem
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2019/apr/06/there-are-no-black-people-on-game-of-thrones-why-is-fantasy-tv-so-white
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white supremacy
go back to reditt

>where are all the niggers in a medieval times show :(
Go back to plebbit and watch Empire with the rest of the nigger lovers

Weak b8 kys

>where are the blacks in a historically white dominated period in time

Absolutely terrible bait, anyone falling for this should toaster bath.

baited

>White person writes a book
>The target of the book are white people
>Jamal gets surprised the characters are not black

Jesus Christ. This is what James Watson was talking about.

Attached: b8.png (500x294, 23K)

i hate black people but ........ if you think this show is historically accurate ..... its a fictional word full of dragons and zombies. this was no period in real history.

and what exactly is wrong with white supremacy? fuck niggers

You are 100% right, they should remake the entire show but with a full-on nigger cast. Since they included stuff that didn't exist back then why not right?

Maybe that’s why it was so popular - people appreciated seeing a clean show for once.

Throne of Niggaz

Ok.

Kang'z landing

self.com/story/game-of-thrones-diversity-problem

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2019/apr/06/there-are-no-black-people-on-game-of-thrones-why-is-fantasy-tv-so-white

I was talking with a friend overseas, and i mentioned that blacks were only about 12 or 13% of the US population. He was shocked. He said just from tv and movies he was sure blacks were at least 50% or even higher. That’s how the US presents itself in its media.

If I had that same conversation about homosexuals, he’d probably say the US was the gayest country in the world. You’d never know they make up less 3% of the population.

America is 10% black so any show with more than 10% black people should be illegal.

like 360p bait

>HBO
>Hollywood
Pick one, faggot.

>pushed white supremacy
nah
y'all niggas posting in a troll thread

its all the same industry though

I know this is a bait thread, but let's go to the facts, westeros (where most of the action happens) is white, essos have blacks and arabs.

The only place on westeros that don't have whites is Dorn that is on the south.

Attached: 1554703364695.jpg (625x351, 55K)

>historically
>period in time
We live on this great planet called Earth.

I mean they can do whatever they want. It’s fictional.

go
kill
yourself

Okay? Glad we’re showing some diverse representation in our media.

There are tons of niggers in GoT. They are all slaves, but of course that's just being historically accurate. They've really only ever been good for one thing and that's as farm implements.

had no idea how much of the GOT fanbase was alt right