People with pronouns in their twitter bio

>people with pronouns in their twitter bio

Attached: IMG_20190501_092304.jpg (512x512, 53K)

What is a Pronoun?>

something that triggers /pol/cels

>twitter
go back to reditt

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

>/pol/cels
what dis

an incel from /pol/

>reddit
go back to 9gag

Why do they all have this stupid fucking look too? I mean the open mouth scowl with their teeth showing.

Attached: 96561664351684.jpg (160x173, 24K)

too much soy

He, she, him, her, they, them, xi, zes

idunno brah but I'd fuck her

huehuehuehuehue

this guy is familiar

his name was Roberta Paulson.

Jej

But not too familiar.

People who have a twitter bio

Damn Adam looks like that now?

hey that's travis mcelroy

This isnt Adam

People with weird hair are gay.

Attached: 1485389475290.jpg (388x388, 51K)

Faggot

Travis Mcelroy

a noun that has achieved professional status.

I love that guy he’s great

Hey that’s a mcelroy brother yeah?

colored hair on feminists are the fedoras on neckbeards.

he's the biggest cuck of them all

and that's saying something

call me a fag but I think griffin and Justin are a good comedy duo tbh

I've listened to their older stuff recently and they were so much funnier without the PC bullshit.

>pc bullshit
?

Nah you are just too anti pc, get rid of your allergy

>bitching about something and doing that very thing you are bitching about while bitching about it

I've been on the McElroy train since before the train existed. Since early joystiq and right into MBMBAM

I've witnessed the faggots and the trannies and the hairy pit purple hair goblins ruin their comedy

Listen to the old Mbmbam podcast, they talked a lot of shit about tons of fringe groups. I started listening when I heard about The Adventure Zone. TAZ started strong and got a little too serious with a main character having a trans brother that is now his sister and a lesbian wedding. I did like the lesbian wedding part though, it was kinda cute.

Supposedly there’s nudes of her as “big red”. I’ve seen em. Can’t say if it’s her but the pussy is incredible, hairy, and looks tight as fuuuucccckk.

Too bad their own fanbase ravaged them for killing the lesbians and threw a huge fit because the characters in their graphic novel were "too white" so they RE DREW THE FUCKING BOOK

that’s depressing

Attached: 963A9D40-B33A-469E-993E-3AE7458642EB.png (464x401, 132K)

Wow, I didn't follow that close, but I am not surprised. I havn't found a decent DnD podcast that has the quality and chemistry of the McElroy brothers. It makes me wish some of my friends had the time to play and record a campaign.

Because your stupid right wing world sucks.

My pronouns are lord and master

Something a faggot likes to be called to show all the other faggots that they are a more interesting and special faggot.

Attached: IMG_20190430_214635.jpg (1080x1821, 423K)

I sometimes wonder how SJWs chase their unwarranted self-importance when their common tongue inherently lacks any gendered pronouns.

Actually, I have an even better question:

SJWs who speak French or Spanish, in which *all* nouns have gender, how do they even begin to go about "neutralising" the language?

Ah, the ol' fishmouth, or "Innsmouth look"...

>sensiblechuckle.jpg

I always thought the female fedora was the problem glasses.

Attached: image.jpg (452x678, 27K)

Attached: jwr3qge5wte21.jpg (3372x3954, 1.66M)

This user gets it.