My faggot roommates invited like 10 people over and are blasting shitty music right outside my door while I'm trying to...

My faggot roommates invited like 10 people over and are blasting shitty music right outside my door while I'm trying to study for my finals tomorrow.

I move out in 5 days, how should I fuck with them Yea Forums?

Attached: Pepe.jpg (600x384, 21K)

you should rape and murder a jewish woman

I would but there's really only niggers around here

Take a shit and put it in the air conditioner or microwave or a ceiling panel

There's a vent I can access in the living room. I've considered leaving some raw fish or eggs in it. Wouldn't mind shitting in it either. It's a possibility.

Shoot all of them and leave a note saying "y'all should have shut the fuck up y'all".

>Roommates having a fun and fulfilling social life
>Want to lash out against them for not neglecting said social life
No OP, you are the faggot

Do it

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (326x314, 12K)

Shit in the shower head.

> buy nigga
> rape it
> get aids
> rape roommate
> roommate gets aids
> tell him he has aids
> tell him its just a prank
> profit

I would agree with you except for the fact that I party with other groups of people on weekends. I have to be up at 9 tomorrow, I'm not getting blasted drunk before a final, you're retarded.

Trips and I'll shit in something they own.

you could try gettin ear plugs

go to the library you faggot and let them all fail

I've tried ear plugs and noise cancelling headphones. Problem is that the apartment is all concrete and GWB. Too much echo.

Sure, I can go to the library to study but I can't sleep there. I heard them say that they're planning on partying all night.

Grab the nearest phallic object and begin pleasuring yourself

...with the door open.

Attached: stockings1.png (868x487, 660K)

Lace their drinks with cyanide
>where do I get cyanide
Chem stock room duhhh

youre going to fail your final anyway, you autist fucktard
go and join em

You ain't wrong

you have a roommate you poorfag
go and fail exam already and think of why you weren't invited

Burst out of your room naked with a raging boner and scream "IM GOIMG TO SEX RAPE YOU" then jump out the window and into oncoming traffic.

Call the police and file a noise complaint lmao

Attached: 8ec1fe0672c63e42e6bb5922211bcaff.jpg (900x900, 86K)

beta spotted

>melt communal butter
>shit in butter
>give butter time to solidify
Hopefully your shit is heavy and goes mid to deep bowl
Trust me

Walk out there naked with a hard on and shit on the table. Then start ranting about minorities

Grab a Loudspeaker and spoil Avengers Endgame

It's Tuesday you autistic faggot. Only complete loser NEETs and unemployed alcoholics would think being loud on a Tuesday was anything short of childish
OP cum in his shampoo

hey mike or joe

When your roommates are going to sleep blast your music right outside their door whilst yelling something about revenge and how they should've thought twice about their actions.

Cum in the lotion is better. Also, piss in the laundry soap.

This isn't /pol/

Shit in shoe

This seems to be the easiest way to go. I just want them to find out about it. Knowing they used my jizz for shampoo would be great, but it's not funny enough if they don't know

this also pls shit in the microwave and turn it on for a few hours also in the oven

incel located

I'm not Mike or Joe. Good effort though.

cum in his shampoo,lotion etc
piss in the laundry soap
take a shit in the washmashine and microwave
flush all his personal stuff down the toilet

No, you my good sir is the faggot.

Idea not involving body fluids/solids. Superglue personal belongings to the wall/ceiling.

Trip the breakers, stupid. And padlock the cover.

Big cums on their tum tums

Pee on their beds

Call the cops and say the neighbors are making a lot of noise and give them your apartment number

Do it

Blast louder shittier music, forget studying this is fucking war

Dead animal in the vents. Put another one in more accessible location to throw them off for bonus points.

kill yourself then you wont have worry about the noise or the finals

Attached: pipNFQ3_d-1.jpg (419x309, 23K)

OP how about you finally man up and talk to your roommate face to face. You will never grow if you do something behind his back and cower in your room