I'm married to a feminist. AMA

I'm married to a feminist. AMA.

Attached: captainfemnazi.png (790x350, 316K)

No thanks

Attached: 1522375834625.png (638x569, 641K)

Does she beat you?

has she fucked you with dildos? pic.related

Attached: 157213_0.jpg (550x690, 24K)

not in the sense that comes to mind when you say someone beats you, but she has gotten physical before.

No. When we have sex she never wants to do any work.

How is that any different than the swim rape guy? or the affluenza murderer?

well... what's her talent?

Does she ever make you dinner, bring you a beer and blow you while you watch a football game?

How's her boyfriend doing? Get a switch for Christmas?

why

she rarely makes dinner, I don't drink beer but if I ask her to get me something she fusses, and she doesn't give blowjobs.

She wasn't quite so bad when we first met. She got much worse when Trump got elected.

Ironic bro

What kind of feminist?
Does it affect your day to day life/relationship?
What do you think of feminism and did she influence your opinion? If so how?

considering divorce or are you 'happy' in this arrangement? Sounds shit.

How old are you all? If shes older than 25 then I'm sorry, if shes younger just fucking get rid of her.

Boyfriend is doing fine, her Bull got me a Switch AND a whole case of Soylents for being a good boy and fluffing his balls every day.

She's very vocal about women's issues, very typical sjw kind of behavior, makes everything into a gender issue (when watching GoT the other night, when Arya killed the Night King she said 'This is a great moment for women everywhere'), stuff like that.
We get into arguments occasionally about gender related topics. Absurd stuff like the wage gap. Otherwise we get along fine.
I'm mostly of the opinion that modern feminism is pretty toxic and derived from issues that aren't present in American society.

I've thought about divorce a few times. Especially when she turns little things into gender issues. She is very self-centric sometimes and I wonder if it's because she might think that if she is affectionate she would be playing into gender roles.
I'm 33, she's 29

I'm the AgeFag, but dipping into the marriage portion, you said earlier shes abusive, I would start building a case (without her knowledge obviously) and start making reasons and proof for why she doswnt deserve your stuff.

How many times do you sit in the bathroom staring at your gun, daring yourself to do it each week? And when you do, do you ever think about taking her with you?

Attached: feminismmen.jpg (935x960, 109K)

Attached: feminist-date.jpg (551x664, 33K)

There's has been no point to Feminism for decades.
If she won't renounce it, renounce her.

well like I said she doesn't "beat me", but if we're arguing about something she'll hit me once, or if I say something offensive she'll hit me with something, like it's some sort of, I dunno, gag or something. Usually when she does it I yell at her and tell her not to do that shit and she wont do it for a while.

rofl

will you be worried that she will turn your boy into a girl?

Attached: feministmom.png (785x625, 488K)

It's not quite that bad.
We have discussions like this sometimes, mostly on the open road. I point out that there is no need for feminism in American society since men have no rights that women don't have, and that triggers the shit out of her.

Get out before kids. If you have a decent job, you'll get a younger, better partner. Life is too short to be miserable. Start hiding money, too. Siphon it off where she doesn't notice.

It dosent matter. A hit is a hit. Yelling is yelling. Refrain from cussing and reacting, and document it with audio recordings. Even if you never divorce her by yourself, they are still good to have

yes. She hates the way I raise our son. She's trying to turn him into a pussy.

Attached: feminism-safespace.jpg (1556x875, 234K)

Too late bro. We have 3 kids, and I'm in the Navy. If I divorce her she'll get more money than I can afford to lose.
I've thought about this a few times. It doesn't happen often, but when it does I wish I had it recorded.

Classic victim of abuse deflection. Face it, your wife is an abuser. Seek shelter, you just have to tell them you're trans

Attached: 1548230811948.gif (320x320, 270K)

Would probably be best to avoid the topic altogether but seems kind of hard when she brings is up continuously. Maybe you should talk to her say something like you respect her opinion but you don't think she needs to bring it up like 24/7. Hope that shit won't fuck up your marriage.

>navy
No wonder you're a gigantic faggot.

AgeFag - listen man, you need to get a grip and start recording everything and just deleting it when nothing happens.

You can't reason with feminists, in that way or any other.

It depends on her mood and the day, really. Eventually I learned that when she starts ranting about something she saw on her facebook, like donald trump or some invisible discrimination, I just either ignore it or give a noncommittal grunt.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x210, 473K)

part of me is a little concerned with taking that step. It feels like if I start doing that, then I am committing to ending the relationship eventually. And that makes me think to myself, are things really so bad that I want to start doing things like this? Makes me wonder if I overthink things or if I have some kind of victim denial. It's a tough position to be in.

>that triggers the shit out of her
Send her to live in Saudi Arabia for a while. In hindsight I can't imagine how people thought giving women equal rights would be a good idea. They require something to complain about just like men need air to breathe, take it away and they go insane.

Attached: LeStachette1.jpg (388x388, 23K)

I feel for you man. But I also have to tell you that this isn’t likely to get better, only worse.

When women go down this road, they almost never stop

AgeFag - I understand, but the best thing to do is hope for the best and prepare for the worst. You're only doing half of that soldier

any time you try to mention that things here are much better than the rest of the world she starts bringing up cherry picked stories and shitty fake info like the wage gap to "prove" that women have it bad here. She'll admit it's worse overseas but that doesn't mean women here aren't suffering.
I'm hoping this shit will die down when trump gets out of office. It really kicked off after he became president and the SJW went full retard. She seems to be a really big fad feminist.

You'll be in a tougher position when she takes the kids and 3/4 of your life's earnings for eternity because of 'muh spousal neglect'.

>I'm married to a feminist. AMA
How is she in bed? Does she like being raped and degraded, to dominate, something in the middle, both, or something else?

You have some sort of victim denial. She's making your children weak and not ready to face what's out there. It's her instinct to take care of them forever, and to her everything that prevents her from following her urges is oppression. Child raising only works if the parents work in tandem, if she understands the value of masculine input. If you don't think she ever will listen to reason you need to end it (Trump will most likely be in office until 2024). Just be smart about it and don't let her destroy your life, because without you I fear your children may face a worse fate down the line.

Pretty vanilla stuff, really. But she's a pretty selfish lover, tbh. Never gives head, never wants to do anything to me, but always asks for foreplay and I have to do the work. It feels good though, even after three kids, so I guess I can't complain.

yeah I put up with a lot of shit when it comes to me and her but I'm pretty stern about how I raise my son. I do my best to teach him the values of what it means to be a man (he's only 7 right now though), and sometimes she'll try to bitch about me about "toxic masculinity" bullshit, but like I said I'm pretty firm.

What a well groomed cuckboy you are

Attached: 1723456.jpg (198x254, 9K)

Alright guys I'm out. Wife says it's time to get off the computer. No, j/k I have to get up early for work. Learn from my mistakes and find out how much of a feminist your girl is before you nut in her.

Well good to hear that, just watch out for her undermining your efforts especially around puberty when he stops looking at you like you are infallible. Bitches be sneaky and progressive ideology gives you plenty of tools for subversion

Well if wifey Saif it you have to comply, naturally

Unlike the other ones, I think you should tolerate it for a "little" bit more. Fot your kid. We know he isn't ready to face his parents getting divorced, and probably the one getting the custody will be her mother. You should endure it until he is 12 at least. That way (if raised good) no feminism will be able to brainwash him. Furthermore, this will help you save money in the next 5 years and have backup or even go ahead of her an find a way of getting the custody of your kid. Remember that patience is the key of success, something feminist don't have.

Attached: tyler.jpg (300x242, 17K)

are your disagreements always about whether or not it is a man or woman job?

And shit I was late

have you considered divorce

This is a true post, too bad OP is too busy fluffing his bull to see it

Attached: 1530066966568.gif (500x340, 920K)

And to top of off , a military wife. I would definitely put some hidden cams around the house when u go on a mission. I bet she’s giving BJS to someone then hates how she feels afterwards so she takes it out on u. Now being in the military, even if she’s cheating on u , she will still take your money. But, if you stay in the military, you gonna be poor regardless but you will still have shelter, and free food. Sorry about your son, I don’t know what will happen to him if you are not around 24/7 .

sucking the judges dick