I Wanna quit smoking and idk if i should get

I Wanna quit smoking and idk if i should get

the Aspire Breeze 2 AIO or the Aspire Nautilus AIO. Or a nord smok?

Attached: i92dm7znmvm11.jpg (3919x2939, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

innokin.com/vaporizers/eq
coolvape.ca/products/smok-nord-pod-system-kit-1100mah
youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just quit. You do not need a crutch.

Breeze 1 is better than the breeze 2 imo

Anyone who ever smoked is gonna die

true but i used a box mod that got me off of it for a few months but i sold that thing and was doing good for a while until well i was a job site about a month ago with nothing but a local store in the cold of fucking rural alberta that had cigarettes. Lets just say that that was the only source, and now i want something to ween off again and I heared people having great results with pod systems. Please note that I dont want to switch my addiction i want to remove it completely and cold turkey just doesnt work for me

Attached: 1540071264_44193148_1991167694276735_6369343183213559808_n.jpg (960x960, 93K)

Spoken like a truly clueless faggot.

elaborate?

Attached: 1523336625033.png (469x470, 567K)

Smok Nord. Use everyday at work, and then come home to my box mod

Attached: 54F228F9-D026-453B-8CC9-42E8FAAC2832.jpg (1183x3044, 779K)

I have the breeze 2, it's really good

Anyone who never smoked is going to die.

Dude shut the actual fucking hell up. I cant peove it but ive been around longer than YOU could imagine

i heared alot of people claiming to be getting faulty devices from them. I was really thinking about it because you can use both salt nic and regular e-juice but aside from that majority of people say the aspire breezes are still better in terms of build quality.

Attached: 1487375053692.jpg (369x426, 107K)

I can imagine more than YOU can possibly imagine.

dont buy a pod vape get a box mod like a true vape god. im rockin the smok species with the prince tank and its been great

innokin.com/vaporizers/eq thoughts?

had the Breeze 1 and Nautilus. Currently using the Spryte. i recommend the Smok Nord

Smok Nord 100%, long lasting coil life so your not spending a fuck ton on new pods, and good flavor. best pod system device out

i used to own a box mod, it was a joytech single battery with a crown III tank mod. I loved the fuck out of it but honestly it started to feel obsolete idk. Like i said i sold it a few months ago but am looking at finding something again

really?

Go cold turkey, I went from 2 packs a day to nothing 3 and 1/2 years ago

shit nigga, while i do commend you on that I am going to say what works for you wont work for me. Im just not as strong willed as you m8. I have gone cold turkey about a week ago but like yes i would like to not NEED i would LIKE to get a pod system to make the entire ordeal more endurable. Pardon me for that

Attached: some of you gents are alright, don't go to france tomorrow.jpg (1065x859, 76K)

Smok Nord 100% I just got one today and absolutely loving it so far. It has amazing flavor and hits great. I had an aspire nautilus and it broke after 2 months, was never abused. It started firing on it's own and eventually the fire button just fucked off. It was decent while it lasted but the Nord just hits way better. The mesh coils are a God send.

Op here, thanks for the input really, i dont socialize all too often so i dont get to talk to many individuals to get enough info to make a good informed purchase. Thanks guys, probably gonna go with the nord smok and give it a try.

coolvape.ca/products/smok-nord-pod-system-kit-1100mah

getting it off coolvape tommorow, what color should i choose

Attached: Screenshot_24.png (1044x517, 118K)

You wont regret it! Also highly recommend salt nicotine. Dont forget to buy an extra pod and pack of coils while your at it

I got the white one and I think it looks really nice but some of those resin colors look great too

Spoken like a weak willed faggot. Just quit and dont relapse.

tbh im a bit strapped for cash hence why i couldnt afford to get one and have it break ass on me. Im just gonna get a standard nic juice probably 55mg i used to vape 6-12mg on normal e juice with my mod and i think that should work. Thanks guys really, im an indecisive autist so thanks really.

Attached: 1554142167618.jpg (232x293, 9K)

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8

55mg regular nicotine? You'll die man if your going that high you gotta go salt nicotine. And definitely use the 1.4 ohm MTL coil for anything over 30mg nicotine

Always happy to help out a fellow Canadian Yea Forumsro too

i meant 55mg salt nic sorry. Im trying to quit kush at the moment too and its leaving my brain scatterd, DONT SMOKE WEED EVERDAY MUTIPLE TIMES A DAY FOR MORE THAN A YEAR YOU WILL REGRET IT.

Attached: 56BFE5D8-9067-434F-97CC-5A7E0567B564.jpg (504x504, 42K)

mate, I know nothing about vapes but get one with the highest MaH. It will last you longer in both charge and battery life.

Do ya think you could link an ez vid or something explaining the coils because shoudnt i still use the 0.6ohm mesh coil for salt nic regardless of the nicotine concentration?

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (938x750, 607K)

Been there too man. Use to smoke up multiple times a day everyday for a couple years and it really screwed me up. I cut that out when I got a girlfriend and finally got off the cigs from vaping. Just need to cut out the 4-5 beers everynight habit now

Right, I assume you've never actually been in that position. Quit talking out your ass.

Attached: 1488921794625.jpg (576x415, 18K)

i have to be ready to take a drug and alchohol test in about two months and like i smoked ALOT daily so its all in my system, im going clean tomorrow i either have to pass this fucking test or find a new career path

Attached: 1522101136560.png (193x344, 77K)

You can use the .6 mesh just fine but in my opinion it would be ridiculously strong. The .6 is a loose pull and for direct to lung. And 1.4 is a mtl and would be better suited for that strong of nicotine I think. You'll get to try out both coils though as it comes with one of each in the box

i have the smaller one and the cotton inside burns if you use it passed it being empty. some vape juices burn unevenly and cause it to burn even if its full.

shit fucking hurts my throat, pretty sure that shit gave me cancer years of smoking couldnt achieve

is the flavour on normal E-juices for the 1.4ohm coil sometimes better than using the salt nics?

Attached: tumblr_inline_nony05J9tc1s8q7gs_540.jpg (236x236, 23K)

Best of luck to you bro it will change your life. Find something to occupy your mind. The worst part for me was the boredom you just have to keep yourself busy with something

>pretty sure that shit gave me cancer years of smoking couldnt achieve
kekle

Attached: tumblr_ol8jlznjGn1tsfwlno1_540.jpg (540x304, 48K)

Yea as much as i love the herb and tbh wish i could find an ez job in which i could smoke (on my own time obv) and be happy. But NOPE life is unfair to about 90% of people and its shit most of us here are in that demographic

Vaping with an empty tank will do that...
I honestly havent tried the 1.4 mtl out yet. Currently using the .6 mesh with 6mg regular nic and it hits great and has great flavor. Going to try the 1.4 out tomorrow with 25mg salt nic

do heroin

Attached: images (2).jpg (248x203, 7K)

lowkey i love opiates but they are dangerous MANG

Attached: tumblr_p8mojouM4H1whwo8io1_540.jpg (540x299, 20K)

OP here, thanks again everyone best of luck to you all. Night, im gonna go smoke the last gram i got left and gonna hit the hay. Night niqqas

Attached: tumblr_inline_nony02eUfK1s8q7gs_540.jpg (222x222, 22K)

Just skip the vaping and fastforward to the dick you're about to suck faggot

/thread

cold turkey
vaping makes you look like the biggest douche and its probably as poisonous
>nord smok is for nerds

go touch yourself and shoot dope into your small veined dick

Dont get salt nicotine retard

why shouldn't OP get salt nic?

Because you want to hit it like every 10 minutes its super addicting. He should get 6 mg freebase imo

Man up. Vaping is the modern day fedora

Yes. Go do something else and distract yourself for the first few days. If you want to quit you will. Its as simple as that.

facts b

Bahaha
Lost

Smok Nord. Nautilus's get fucky after awhile

A mouth fedora isn't going to help you quit, faggot.

I quit smoking cigarettes with vaping, I got my first e-cig back in 2015 and had planned on tapering off the e-cig after a while but now I can't stop vaping. The addiction is still gonna be there, the best thing to do is just quit cold turkey and tough it out