What the fuck is wrong with my dick

what the fuck is wrong with my dick

I've lived like this for too long, what is this with my dick, pls ignore my fat legs, but for real this shit is starting to be uncomfortable when I'm hard, it's like its constantly trying to break free from this skin like a dick Caterpillar into an erect butterfly.

is this a botched circumcision? the fuck is this?

Attached: 20190430_194822.jpg (2560x1440, 1.07M)

Damn, feel bad user. Looks like the doctor fucked up the foreskin

I'm a doctor and you have TB

Attached: 1248656161375.gif (200x200, 216K)

looks like a botched genital mutilation

i have the same thing , i think its actually your parents not checking an taking care of your dick after they cut you.

looks good to me
you must have bad genes or poor hygiene

Attached: happy merchant.jpg (220x220, 19K)

Its a skin bridge, they can be common in circumcision. I think you can have corrective surgery for it

I'm sorry your dick is gross

its cerebral palsy you idiot

oh look it's turning into this thread again

ya you probably should get that checked out

they take my foreskin and then they cant even get it right?
also yeah sorry dick is gross and small I get it, I just want this shit gone

can I just cut through it myself or does it have to be surgery

Attached: 70501271.jpg (694x858, 183K)

its not due to circumcision, even if it were to be a bad job - its not supposed to grow like that - you've likely got a natural defect, but it looks fixable

this is why white women go BLACK!

Attached: 1534255400895.jpg (1600x1600, 373K)

>can I just cut through it myself or does it have to be surgery
If you're brave enough, go for it. That's cutaneous skin. No important nerves or blood vessels go through it, just capillaries. Cut along the interface where the glans and epidermal skin meet.

Fucking hell I'd kill my parents if they'd destroy my dick by circumcising it!

It's a sign your going to have a heart-attack

Attached: rwG3bEtIdIxhME0d_tIshxU9BUocyywOIcMRa_nOnLY.jpg (598x313, 25K)

You're legs are fat and your dick is small.

yep they are

thanks to everyone for IDing this

*snippy snippy*

>you've likely got a natural defect

Earth to dumbfuck. You're actually wrong. While healing, when males or females get circumcised, the open wound caused from where the incomplete skin was can bond and heal together with the raw skin on the penis's head from where the foreskin was torn away. It is naturally fused with your knobend sometimes until the start of puberty.

Am medfag.

This guy is correct. What you have is called an Adhesion. It’s caused when the recently cut circumcision scar is trying to heal and merged with other skin. It’s not “caused” by the circumcision as much as it is caused by improper care of the wound. A pediatrician is supposed to be following up and keeping an eye on the healing scar to make sure this doesn’t happen.

You should make an appointment with a Urologist. This type of thing is literally their specialty, he’ll give you your best options, which may include a very simple surgery.

Attached: 1515214619906.png (768x1195, 1.2M)

I feel like I've seen that dick before.

probably the same thread from where I saved it

Don't listen to these fuckers OP. It's called a
"skin bridge" and it likely resulted from improper care after your circumcision. You can go to a Dr and spend like $250 to have it snipped. Recovery time should be a few weeks. Will look totally normal if it heals right.

Ive done this with a bottle of isopropyl and a dull jack knife... if you get errect it will spray blood from the smallest incision. You have been warned

pic of result.

>is this a botched circumcision?
yes.
Don't circumcise your kids.

Why the fuck is your pic you posted squashed like that? Why?

Faggotosis.

You got dubs. Post ITT

It's a skin bridge, it happens after botched circumcision, I used to have two but I cut them off with a sharp pair of scissors and a bag of ice. I feel bad for you man, mine wasn't nearly that tight

good thing the top of a dick has very little sensitivity

Pic you got dubs too.

botched circumcision

Put a carabiner on it and man the fuck up

if you choose to cut it it'd leave a loose bit of skin around the area the bridge was, but it'd release so much tension. My dick used to curve right before the cut and then curved left after

ha, did that once

dubs demand it

before teh cut? pics or it didn't happen

jews

I'm not posting my dick on the internet, sorry. you're just going to have to take my word for it :/

kik?

na, don't have it, but when I cut it I held the ice on for a long time to make it numb all the way through and I went VERY slowly with the scissors so that it hurt as little as possible.

gah. how big was it?

incomplete circumcision. u need to have a doc look at it.

they gone have to snip that bitch. good luck user.

You’re both wrong. Clearly it’s AIDS

it was on the right side of the head and it was a little less wide than OP's but it was a bit longer down the shaft. now i have a nubby bit on the edge of the head and a loose bit on the shaft where it used to connect, but it's a lot better than how it used to be

i legit cut through mine but it was much smaller than yours probably like 1/4 the surface area

it bled a bit but overall wasn't bad. similar to the other user i sterilized the fuck out of it with rubbing alcohol and the razor blade and then sliced along just that exterior skin

yours is large enough i'd probably just go to the doctor to get their thoughts, they can prob do it as an out patient and minimize scarring/extra tissue

pic of result

>tfw u r only half-jew
sorry to hear that man

I did the same, fuck ton of rubbing alcohol on the scissors
but I agree with one that large you could have veins going through it seek real medical opinions.

>Pence bites of all our dicks and leaves his mark.
>Be proud!
>USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! uSA!

Attached: Ku Klux Klan.jpg (479x579, 79K)

Tie a length of floss to the skin. Tighten it. Add another length daily. The bridge will die where it has no circulation. It will bleed mesure the blood. Do not worry if less than a few cups. Do not take asprin or blood thinners for a week. Apply antibiotic spray daily.

just admit to your crimes, jew

after pics.

botched circumcision and healing. most fucking non jew doctors cut the entire foreskin and frenelum off instead of just trimming the slight excess at birth. really nothing you can do except cutting the skin lose their and letting it heal again unattached.