Did Thanos only pressue the infinity stones with such determination because he was highly autistic?

Did Thanos only pressue the infinity stones with such determination because he was highly autistic?

Attached: thanos-snap-1158073-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 92K)

He did it for the same reason men do anything:
the booty.

yeah whatever dude

>this.

Dubs speaks the truth

Attached: 2zurgz.jpg (500x762, 166K)

he did it because everyone kept making fun of his baldness

my issue was that all species will presumably continue to breed after being halved. so how long will it be before each population reaches the same point? is he going to keep snapping every like 1000 space years? if not all he's doing is slightly delaying the apocalypse he thinks is coming.

could have just used the thing to replenish and multiply the natural resources of planets with life on them. but whatever.

I think that's schwarma.

haha. Where did you find this one? I really really really like this image.

>groot disappears
>all the trees in the forest remain

The population of earth has doubled in the last 50 years, not 1000.

yeah exactly, assuming other sentient species can breed at a rate even close to us, the plan was stupid and temporary from the beginning.

Not autistic, we- Who am i kidding he's autistic

truth from the comics

can't say is a bad reason thb.

having goals and working hard to accomplish them doesn't make you autistic. our generation has become so dead eyed and complacent that we don't even recognize ambition when it's right in front of us.

you faggots need to grow up and stop wasting your time on kids movies

didn't realize that. lol.

>pressue

The fuck is a pressue??

>could have just used the thing to replenish and multiply the natural resources of planets with life on them
physically not possible
same reason why they couldn't bring back the dead who didn't die from the snap

Thanos has the kind of ambition that a middle person has. Spend years to have some work that doesn't even fucking matter and lose people close to you on the way.

Remember thanos gave the person he loved the most for killing half the population as it the remaining wouldn't be able to still reproduce and get to the same point again.

Pointless dream, worthless work and end up alone. Sounds pretty average to me.

Is there any character with no autism on those shit tier movies?

Gem of reality does just that. Totally posible.

You can't bring back dead people because once a soul is lost, is lost forever. According to the soul gem logic, one soul for another soul.

But the people affected by the snap weren't lost. Just went to the soul gem reality and kept there till release.

definitely possible, the stones literally control the entire universe. thanos brings vision back to life and he wasn't killed by the gauntlet. having all the stones makes the wielder into God, the single most powerful being in the entire universe. he could turn back time to when the resources were still there, like he did with the mind stone, or he could transmute stone into food with the reality stone, or provide limitless free energy with the power stone, whatever he wants.

his goal of killing half of all life comes from the comics, where it sort of makes sense in the "Cosmic Marvel" context and Death is an actual person, but translating it to the movies for such a nonsensical reason just makes him seem dumb.