Why don't you own a gun yet Yea Forums? What are you a eurofag?

Why don't you own a gun yet Yea Forums? What are you a eurofag?

Attached: heaven.png (1258x868, 779K)

>eurofag

>implying republicans didnt just elect a president who gave them more gun control in 2 years then obama did in 8

cry more burgerbro

yes

Attached: 1556245311193.png (539x454, 472K)

You just keep enjoying them school shootings, burger buddy!

Yes I am a Eurofag, still shot a gun though.
I've been shooting with a mate's shotgun, and after shooting one many times I can honestly say I never want to shoot anyone with one ever... was fucking fun to shoot though, and I think that's a big problem.
It's too fun to shoot a gun, that's why it's barely an issue in America, you guys are having a rootin' tootin' good time shooting the fuck out of each other.

you keep enjoying those terrorist attacks,eurofag

>you guys are having a rootin tootin good time shooting the fuck out of each other

says the eurotrash who's country is over ran by muslims and terrorism

You newfags probably don't own a Taren Tactical glock. - the fuck outta here

Attached: 348s.jpg (348x348, 18K)

glocks are for niggers

own a shotgun like the rest of trump's hillbilly america

Only morons buy riced Glocks.

Attached: 20190430_170843.jpg (584x342, 199K)

Is that literally the only argument you can come up with when someone offends your guns?
I literally said guns are fun and I get it, and you're immediately on the defensive because you're too fucking stupid to use reason and logic... AND THAT'S WHY YOU KEEP KILLING EACH OTHER.

i own several guns a 38 a 45 a 9mm 12g and a little magetch 22 also a ar but its basic af

what the hell is this? are you to limp dicked to buy an ar 15 like the rest of the us?

If you “legally” own a gun and register all your shit with Uncle Sam then you’re a cuck and a faggot, I’m just sayin. God given right bitches, and this is coming from a socalfag

>04/30/19
Yea if im a nigger your shotgun is probably a hillbilly piece of shit

Yeah because packing civvies ever stopped a terror attack? kek

It's a Vepr super. I already have an AR.

Attached: 20190427_172856.jpg (720x925, 398K)

They have, several times.

>god given right bitches

>even though im some california faggot who even donald trump has did more for gun control then obama.i still dont like him

>supressed 300 blackout build

Attached: 2tuxmz1hak811.jpg (4032x3024, 1002K)

Nice Gucci glock, faggot glock fanboy

There are plenty of reliable gun makers to choose from that have supremely better ergo, factory triggers, better sights.....the list goes on and on.

Now go back to jerking it to your faggoty glock

Looks pretty anyway.
But tell me how are you supposed to run the pressure switch for your tacti”cool” flashlight mounted on the TOP of the fucking barrel light that? Grip how?

Enlighten me please

>doesn't recognize one of the best AKs to ever enter the US

that doesnt look like an ak 47

also,whats the point of an american ak 47? its not even an american rifle

Where did your dumb ass pick up that it was an American AK?

i didnt even think it was an ak 47 to begin with,dumbfuck

SWAT officers hunted down Boston marathon terrorist. And that was only one of many.

where can i get a makarov for 50 dollars?

this was after the boston marathon bombing though,go figure.a libtard city couldnt stop a terrorist attack because they piss their diapers at the sight of a gun

Then why do you feel the need to opine on a topic you know nothing about you absolute cretin?

Eurofag here
I am in possession of four guns:
Karabiner 98K
SCAR-H (modified to semi)
SKS
One weird bolt action rifle which shoots .300 Lapua Magnum I found at my grandpa's house after he died

mfw I have more weapons than the average american

SWAT aren't civilians.

i know more about guns then you do though,im sure anything painted black that looks scary you consider an assault rifle right

I don't collect old busted guns like this pic (lol they put them in a vault)
Got plenty of space gats though.

What the fuck are you talking about? You don't know anything. I already posted my Vepr and AR. You keep calling an RPK variant an AK-47

thanks for proving my point,idiot.i bet you own a gun safe right? the irresponsible gun owners false sense of security

So you're just bait posting...

You do realize the severity of letting in millions of refugees, right?

Once they make up 20% of the pop, you're gonna be in for a rocking good time!

still stopped him right after the incident. unlike eurofags who hide in the closets with their knives hoping it'll stop bullets from piercing through their skulls. LOL

Your people voluntarily gave up the best way to defend themselves.

Don't have enough money
T. Britfag

I mean in the entirety of Europe in 2017 like 60 people died from Terrorism. 60, and that's not just brown people that's all terrorism

About 13,000 people get killed from guns in the USA alone. How can a Westernized country have a gun crime rate in line with a third world country?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I also find it funny when they go on about sand niggers when American super niggas are way WAY worse. That ghetto ass culture we don't have to deal with, I guess they shoot eachother

I would buy a 100 of them. Except I live in a shitty fucking blue state that makes guns unfun.

Ahh, using the classic leftist tactic of counting suicides as "gun crime" I see.

>>,000
>,000 suicides

Nice try.

Not to mention at least ~90% of gun violence is handgun black on black violence. Its fucking sad and I don't know how we can improve that statistic realistically, getting inner city youth on the right path and older POC in good jobs. Because otherwise poverty and desperation beget violence.

Anyway, all in rifles killed less than 500 people last year (exc. suicides)

so you'll only count deaths from terrorism in Europe but broadly categorize deaths in the US by guns.

fuck you're dumb.

Ohio has good jobs in tech around cleveland and lax gun laws if your looking. So does Pittsburgh/Pennsylvania.

i own 5.

I have a little 4-10 crack barrel. A .22, a 30-06, a 303 enfield rifle,. I also have a .45 pistol, its pretty old. Its fun to shoot targets with in the back yard.

Because illegal street guns 99% of the time fall into the hands of some piece of shit who uses it to shoot someone over a street corner. While law abiding gun owners with legally bought guns take the heat whenever something happens