One of the people in this pic is a motherfucker whom my gf cheated on me with

One of the people in this pic is a motherfucker whom my gf cheated on me with.
Guess who it is correctly and I’ll text him pretending to be my gf and expose him (he has a gf).

Attached: A54B11B0-07E4-4E47-8CAE-EECC65B24476.jpg (1328x853, 331K)

Far right. Looks the part.

All of them (but you only caught one)

are they all jews?

Probably all of them user, if she cheated once she probably cheated before. Wouldn’t be surprised if they ran a train on her.

dumped for one of them?
reexamine your life choices

Second to the left. He looks chad enough.

Dis maddafucka?

you being this much of a passive aggressive pussy to fake being someone else through text is probably why you were cheated on in the first place.

I will not play your stupid game because chances are it was your fault.

Third from the left seems like the type of guy OP’s gf would be impressed by

This is the gayest shit ever.

The tall one. The Manlets probably got scraps. That’s how life operates. I’m betting that hoe drained them all though. That’s also how life works. Cuck

lmao your girlfriend has shit taste is guys. you must be quite the bitch to get cheated on with these homos.

Bruh delet this you’re a pussy

Post nudes of her, faggot

Ding ding ding. That’s correct.
This whore always told me she didn’t care about height.
Wtf do you mean. I always did right with her. Treated her like a queen. Then she does that and it is MY fault?! What kind of logic is that

Its this fucking piece of crap on the left, wish I knew his identity to expose him. Why would my gf cheat on me with him.. can’t even sleep.

I’ll text him and after go confront him face to face maybe. Brb with update

Attached: F0910470-78DF-4762-948E-AB6DCC9488DE.jpg (1152x1429, 404K)

Bump!

Tallest guy

Guarantee he bore her asshole out too. You crew looks like low key turd pushers that swing both ways. Maybe you can have a filthy threewome with him. Just hope she gets off watching the two of you.

I cut the bullshit and directly sent him a msg letting him know what’s up

Attached: A5079FCA-7836-43B3-B4A8-A23E0A2895E7.png (750x1334, 112K)

>always did right
>treated her like a queen
pick one

Attached: 1548888855340.png (512x512, 117K)

those angry face emoticons probably scared him plenty

Good thing he didn't send the squirt gun emoji, guy would call the cops.

oh man, all sand niggers are motherfuckers and goatfuckers, but my guess is the one with the navy shorts

You are a miserable faggot

>wish I knew his identity to expose him

>I'll text him

pick one

>please

yup, got em good

Absolutely the gayest call out I've ever seen. Emojis dude? Who sends emojis to other grown ass men?

>angry face emojis
>please

Attached: 1555845990550.jpg (640x633, 42K)

>Please

>Angry emoji

Im willing to bet its a surprise to exactly no one in your life that you got cheated on, especially by a guy whose bigger than you. You're such a simp lmao

OP is obviously a faggot and doesn’t deserve pussy.
Op, share her nudes and her contact information so we can put it to her. The way you are headed, it won’t be long before she’s cucking you with bbc

What a fucking faggot, why dont you skip all these lame forplay and just do it.
>inb4 implying this is not bullshit.

OP is comically bad

ROFL.

2nd is only semi-chad, rest are betas so I hope you didn't get cucked by one of the soy boys

PFFFFFT did you just fucking ask him not to contact her again?? You know that's the first thing he did when you beta messaged him, right??

They're going to fuck AT LEAST one more time. Maybe a BJ just since you're a pussy.

Look at all those dyels. Pathetic excuses for men I tell you

Found the problem..

Attached: OP.jpg (1328x853, 160K)

No I still love her and we agreed on her not meeting/talking to him again.

Wtf do you mean

Troll

I bet he screamed out Allah Akbar as he busted a nut deep in your hoe

We just had a talk and it had nothing to do with height. She didn’t know what she was doing. Height doesn’t mean shit for girls. Even if I’m not tall my mindset/personality makes that irrelevant. Grow up

Why you posting dudes faggot. Let’s see the bitch, after all it takes more effort to spread’em. It’s always the woman’s fault your anger is misplaced at the homey.
Besides want to see if she’s worth all this thread

She lied to you OP. It was mostly due to height. The remainder was because of your micropenis

post moar pictures of him cunt

She had a few beers before meeting him. Dude probably knew we were together, but he still made her give him a bj then have sex with her..
Here a pic, but with face hidden

Attached: 7FA21CC5-FA4E-4282-9269-48898705DD91.jpg (750x729, 398K)

Post pics of the slut. I need to nut

if that is your bih, which i highly doubt.. then you are one lucky man

I bet she tossed his salad too. She looks filthy

this

Not buying it...

Attached: OP2.jpg (1328x853, 166K)

Well she has a sign that says "enjoy the little things" which is proba ly a reference to you

genuinely impressed by the photoshop skills lmao

Fact based. Micropenis OP

How is anyone buying this shitty bait of a thread?

Someone get more out of my cheating ex

Attached: received_166619757530247.png (720x1280, 598K)

Send the proof to guy's gf, along with the text "I am available as soon as you are ready"

You clearly didn't treat her right, you let her walk all over you and left her with so little respect she wasn't afraid to cheat on you with a guy most women wouldn't even consider, I mean none of those guys are in shape, none of them are particularly attractive, so you clearly weren't anything special to lose out to those guys. Grow up, sort your shit out and learn from your mistakes so it women happen again.

>"made her" give him a bj

if he raped her that's one thing, but if not she chose to give him that bj. in that moment, licking this dudes dick to pleasure him was more important to her than your entire relationship. she was willing to forget it all and throw it all away for the chance to make this guy happy with the same mouth she kisses you with.

dump her and move on OP. she stopped being your gf the moment she decided fucking this guy was worth risking you for.

This guy knows

Right? Fucking zoomers are dumb as shit

OP here. I told that alpha male he was a big meany

Bump!

the logic is that you act like too much of a beta for her to not respect you.