Wage slaves are the incels of capitalism...

Wage slaves are the incels of capitalism. They have a psychosis where instead of finding a way to generate passive income or starting a business they can only generate excuses. They think they need a lot of money to start or that failure is the end of the world. It's freaking pathetic as hell

Attached: 1fb799762cd1420bc2f084fee437ebea.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Lets start with 100 dollars

Wow the license alone cost me 5000 to start

Psychosis

Get a job hippy

I didnt need a liscense to start selling skateboards, wagie

What's your business or way of generating passive income?

Everybody I know that owns a business is a few thousand dollars away from bankruptcy or is so stressed they'll probably die by 50.

Owning a business is pointless if you run it yourself. I started a skateboard company at 20 with 1k and currently have employees running it

Post proof you underage faggot

Are you mental? I'm not having my professional life associated with a site like this

I'm 35 and I dont have proof that I can post this is what my friends that own their own business are telling me. I also have a younger cousin who was trying to follow your mantra and just filed for bankruptcy from borrowing too much and trying to be a day trader.

What's your stock, how much do you pay your workers, what is the net profit and profit margin. Do you use 1099s or 2s? What tax forms do you use need. Do you have a DBA or a formal name? You don't have any numbers spreadsheets on hand? You can't produce any anonymous information on your business?
Bullshit. You're a 13 year old larping. Fuck off.

>being so brainwashed by capitalists that he actually believes hard work will make him rich

Attached: 1473280700262.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

nice drink, new fish.

yes you did you just didn't have one

>whats my stock
How old are you? Do you think all businesses are corporations?
All your tax questions prove that you've never paid taxes before

Maybe in your fucked-up country

>being so ignorant he thinks owning and maintaining a company doesn’t take hard work
This is how I know you’re a broke pleb who will never be successful

Oh, mr government, can u please give me a piece of paper saying i can start a business!

Dumb, just start a business, if it is successful then worry about the tax man. That's what i did, be in business 7 years wage cuck

While living with parents and using gifted money. Or was it your sugar daddy you sponged off

Only responding because you got trips

Attached: 1200x630bb.png (630x630, 100K)

You are clearly very submissive. Dont worry about taxes numb nuts, just come up with a profitable idea and do it. Millennials are hopeless

Jagboot?

Skateboarders are the ultimate fags