What are kids going to be reading in history class on the donald trump page?

what are kids going to be reading in history class on the donald trump page?

Attached: GettyImages_870730432.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8XJPwmX3jo
youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8
breitbart.com/the-media/2018/07/05/rap-sheet-acts-of-media-approved-violence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/
youtube.com/watch?v=WjbsD-TYi3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too early to tell. I'm genuinely curious how this time will be portrayed in the future though.

if the libcucks get invovled probably something like this "DoNaLd TrUmP WaS a RaCist PeIcE Of ShIt"

most corrupt president in history

failed to accomplish anything good

his inbred army of followers tried to start a revolution when he lost in 2020 but were quickly put down

Attached: 11.jpg (720x741, 58K)

FAKE HISTORY

Failed neocon president who impotently tried to stop the decline of American hegemony in the face of rising Chinese supremacy.

Population was distracted by his shitty personality from the fact that he was identical to his predecessors.

@therealdonaldtrump

Making shit up is a Jewish thing.

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x1175, 403K)

nothing at all you think they will allow a history book to show a man that beat the system?

He's owned by and does the bidding of the system

His tax returns were leaked but strategically held for release until summer 2020. They revealed rampart conflicts of interest, kickbacks, and that he obviously cheated on his taxes for years thus actually stealing from american tax payers. His betrayal of american values, outright racism, and constant lies made apparent the republican hypocrisy and significantly damaged the electability of the republican party for decades. His failure of a presidency was originally obscured by relative economic prosperity, but the republican party lost the majority of national and state elections for a decade, with the exception of deep red states.

We all know taxes just go to Jewish businesses anyway.

Don’t worry Warren fixes that in 2021

Attached: saltybitchwater.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

That even a sick incompetent fuck can somehow become president

I don't wanna know.

This is actually true. The dems already have his tax returns. The leaker was paid over $25 million by a coalition of very rich donors. Its their Trump card in case the House democrats can’t get it officially.

No one cares if its true. Americans don't pay taxes. Slaves do.

>derp

Attached: trump_face03.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Attached: 800px-WW2-Holocaust-Poland.png (800x861, 622K)

The truth doesn't fear investigation.

Attached: wut.jpg (1436x526, 240K)

Liberals will be in charge, so the history books will be anti-Trump.

eat shit nazi dogfucker

>most corrupt president in history

Attached: networth-1.jpg (600x905, 93K)

>to freely modify destroy and create structures to frame the Germans for mass extermination

Attached: faggot.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Obama was a nigger Nigger NIGGER NIGGER
just say it

Sitting president during the second Civil War.

>during the time I lived with my mom
fixed

My mom's dead, user.

a blind president that was led by Israel.

Attached: nytimescartoon.jpg (634x354, 41K)

>The truth doesn't fear investigation.
Is that why trump won't let anyone see his taxes or his grades?

Attached: 04a.jpg (960x960, 86K)

Anyone who says there's gonna be a "civil war" lives with their parents. You can't have it both ways.

No that's because the democrats are trying to force him from office and now we know that it would be a huge waste of taxpayer money.

Depends on how it goes. Its probably going to be more focused on the psychosis of the left during the time. Maybe the media corruption aswell. And the record numbers if they stay. If it stays on the same path he will be known as one of the greats.

>the psychosis of the left
oh the irony

>reporting what an incompetent shithead Trump is=media corruption

your autism is pervasive

>failure=great
lol

so that's why trump fears investigation?

you make no sense Ivan

Attached: 45.png (640x624, 327K)

Yes, both sides are convinced the other is brainwashed. Odd that.

I said he's not afraid of nothing faggot

source : dude trust me

Except the right is brainwashed. There literally isn't any reason they should be supporting this President.

Found the liberal.

Found the trumpshit

Same as every other president, a hero by his party, and a villain by his opposition.

pick a side faggot

Psychosis.

Still right.

Nubers don't lie hunny.

Attached: obamawealth.jpg (979x952, 611K)

>Psychosis
did you learn a new word today 8th grade?

Attached: 020.jpg (136x160, 2K)

Right about what? Your paranoia?
Funny how you never talk shit on Fox.

Why? So i can be a sheep and help the rich get richer?

A childish buffoon who couldn't intelligently articulate his ideas, Trump was a reality TV personality more than he was a President. Furthermore, he was a giant fatass and the biggest cucked faggot to ever hold office.

um that's what you are doing

Ironic that he ran against a literal cuck

uh oh faggits is gonna be mad bout dis

Psychosis.

Everything.
Almost never watched it. I prefer the dry stuff over opinion hosts. Fox is just rightside CNN with less bias.

says the idiot who can't make talking points without watching CNN first.

>Fox is just rightside CNN with less bias.
no it isn't trumpshit

In all fairness they were both huge cucks.

No collusion.

(You), in the back.

Attached: Gold.jpg (992x744, 127K)

>CNN
do you have that tattooed on your dick?
lol

faggot

deez nutz

Attached: chr_son.gif (200x296, 23K)

then why does he refuse to let anyone see his taxes?

faggot

Attached: 5441776.jpg (720x900, 74K)

goddammit u live him alone

Attached: 47.png (640x618, 164K)

I'm wounded, user. Wounded.

You Trumpers should count yourselves lucky you aren't beaten and kicked by antifa on a daily basis.

He was only able to fit the C

the trade war? I don't think nothing relevant happened besides that...if anything it will be more remembered by the tech giants than anything the government did

Attached: economist.jpg (308x389, 48K)

Antfa only has any sway in cucked states, which are very few. All the ones I've seen pictures of, are children I could kill with one hand anyway.

Attached: yesitsaysthat.png (735x485, 549K)

>I'd kill children
of course you would trumpshit

Just the rise of fascism in the US in the early 20 teens. That might be worthy of a chapter in American history.

Well except giving away billions of dollars in tax breaks during a strong economy...
You know, instead of saving like a good conservative.
Taxes will be his biggest bullet, since it is leading us to Great Depression 2.

>in cucked states
you mean states with the highest standard of living

not weird at all that they're all on one side

Attached: 7179641 (2).png (710x411, 668K)

Attached: NotShitHole.png (379x327, 156K)

Objectively speaking it is.
Cnn got shit for hiring a republican somewhere, fox puts on bernie sanders.
Its pretty clear where the most bias is.
They are both shit, but cnn is more biased.

do you print that out and put your own shit on the map and then rub your dick all over it

you think

Attached: californiaq.jpg (750x1251, 479K)

No, dickhead. I love watching right wing lapdogs try to equate the Republican Propaganda Machine Fox with any other media outlet. You never fail to deliver.

You both seem awfully interested in my dick, not surprising coming from tranny soyboy cucks.

Attached: UsualSuspects.png (736x246, 26K)

Ill be sure to tell my grandkids about how we once had such an amazing president that grandpa was able to retire before you grandkids were even born / when you were very little because his 401K had 8 fucking amazing years.

For real. if this rich bastard gets a second term ill be abel to retire at 45. 50 tops.

Absolutely moronic, tax returns are available for both the Obamas and Clintons for the past decade and you can see exactly the source of their income. Spoiler: it's mostly book sales. Not as interesting as some shitty meme I guess

In liberal colleges? The collapse of america.
In grade school? Nothing, he will be less than Chester Arthur or Millard Fillmore

Attached: sanfranscico.png (655x461, 90K)

The evidence here shows by your logic...
You guys are about to lose your biggest state to the cucks.

>in new report
a Fox News Exclusive!
lol

>tranny soyboy cucks.
do you scream this like an autistic person in public with tourrettes syndrome

How to be a president by promising people things if they want those things already just tell them they will get it, but if they dont get it they didn't really want it enough. When they get mad tell them they actually got it but it happened so fast but they missed it and next term they will definitely have it if you vote for him.

So yes? You smear feces on your dick and stick it with a needle as you read along?
faggot??

Cali is completely lost to the kikes, but they are about to lose it to Mexico. It's fucking crazy shit.

Attached: 1556159143810.gif (511x512, 173K)

Oof, well at least with all the money the streets aren't covered in shit, garbage, and homeless people.

That he was Putins Bitch of course

That meme is hands down the cringiest shoot me because I'm such a worthless faggot expression I've ever seen on Yea Forums.
Ever.

that he was the greatest president of all time haha. BUILD THAT WALL!

Yeah well, maybe Germany shouldn't have declared war on the USA and everything would have worked out just fine.

Did the Mexicans finally pay for it?

fox is more trusted by Americans than CNN
youtube.com/watch?v=U8XJPwmX3jo

Attached: cnnblm.jpg (2469x2421, 776K)

The Clown Pepe, representing Clown World? I beg to differ.

dont care if Mexico pays or if tax dollars are used. Better than using taxes to fund a welfare state.

Oh... didn't know Mexico could just take a state.
I meant Texas. Texas is about to be blue 2020

all about the early warning signs of dementia

>I obey
you're literally brainwashed user
this is why we have shit running our country

Aushwitz would of had to be killing and burning about 680 people a day 7 days a week starting may1st 1940 and going to december 31st 1944.

It takes about 2ish hours to cremate a body with todays tech. meaning they would need 56 ovens at LEAST running 24 / 7 non stop. no down time at all to fix things but just 24 / 7 cremation going from may 1st 1940 to december 31st 1944.

It makes me wish for mass destruction.

TDS is real.

Attached: ThemPeskyRussians.jpg (886x767, 119K)

eat shit nazi

That's the point.

funny how it's true, though
this is how you properly prep a country for full on invasion

maybe fapping will help

So your counterargument is "no dickhead" KKK. Ill stick with the data.

the reason you have to post this shit here is because you would be relentlessly mocked and shamed, rightfully so, for espousing any of these brain-dead beliefs outside of your online echo chambers

you are the one that is brainwashed by CNN,

Attached: CNNlie.jpg (684x676, 86K)

There is no "data" that Fox News is a credible news source

>CNN
user you're obsessed with it

How badly does like your life need to go to end up posting holocaust denial arithmetic on imageboards

As soon as the illegals build enough numbers up, which they are very close to. They will vote their people in and the old white and kike democrats will be tossed out on their asses. Lines on map mean nothing, it's people and cultures that hold land. In this case, the Mexican people will hold the land and their culture will be dominant.

lol what is the lie here? That because there were some areas where you aren't standing waist-deep in water, the flood was a hoax? You people are beyond retarded

There’s data of this tho

Attached: 7085BBA5-5ECC-4FC9-8127-E56E3FE999C1.jpg (868x550, 36K)

Death camps are literally on one side. Anyone can look this up.

Attached: 18-2.jpg (480x309, 23K)

I havent said they are.
There is data showing cnn is more partisan.

That's all right, but you need to do something about your anti-semitism.

That is not a brain dead belief. It is simple mathmatical fact.

They would need to be cremating roughly 680 bodies a day 7 days a week. and it would take a min of 56 ovens built by todays standards to handle that load. again running 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Thats not an oppinoin. thats just the numbers.

Gas the kikes.

anyone can punch a nazi

>It is simple mathmatical fact.

You have no fucking clue about anything you're saying. You are a shit stain on the human race, and you can and should kill yourself ASAP.

k.
Does this some how prove something?

Lmfao you’ve got to be high

user, all you do is deflect. Fox, CNN. Nobody brought up CNN. You probably do the same thing with Trump, Hillary. Trump Hillary.
I'd watch you get cockpunched.

Do you deny the math though?

Im not the guy trying to say it did not happen. All i did was post the numbers and you assume that by the numbers it was impossible.

>foxjews

Attached: spencercommie.jpg (730x420, 110K)

ok you are advocating hate crimes and this is un-American

I'm the guy who'd punch your nazi fucking mouth.

Shut up.

Do you deny that you're engaged in holocaust denial in a completely fucking unrelated thread? Jesus, get your life together

Nothing. If anything he will be a block of text in the corner because really, what has he done? Nothing of note. Obama pioneered the healthare change even if people didn't like it and has the whole we took out Bin Laden thing under his belt. Trump has done nothing compared to that

Trump still has another year to start a war.

Attached: cnnf5.png (999x868, 990K)

*5 years

Attached: trump.jpg (640x636, 59K)

>cnnf5.png
do you have those numbered so you can shove them one after another up your ass?

>5 years
agreed, that's sadly all the prison time he'll ever do, probably less, probably time served. All because of useful idiots like you who went along with it.

What "math"? You haven't offered any evidence that even remotely comes close to proving the Holocaust didn't happen, and you should consider yourself a brain dead idiot for even considering it.

From may 1st 1940 to December is 1705 days (maybe 1,706 with leap year?)
1,100,000 dead is 645 (ronding down) a day
at a generious 2 hours to cremate a body thats 12 bodies a day per oven.
at 645 dead per day you would need 54 ovens going 24 / 7 to keep up with the work load.
This also assumes that nothing will break on them for the entire duration.

I said shut up nazi.

Get mental help

Again, you are a brain dead idiot who needs to spend some time outdoors. Wipe off your cheeto-dusted finger tips. Take a shower. Form some meaningful relationships outside of online. Go do something productive, because this shit will melt your brain.

HUR FACTS ARE RACIST!

all im going by is the official numbers. based on the 1,100,000 dead at just that one camp.

lol. Obama will be remembered for being a nigger, and nothing else. Bush will be remembered for absolutely fucking the country with all his pointless wars. Clinton will be remembered for getting his dick sucked.

Trump will be remembered for "fake news." He has opened the public eyes to how absolutely corrupt and biased the media is.

Attached: powdered toast man.jpg (1440x1080, 65K)

>book sales
Have you heard of money laundering?

There is actual data on it. Look it up.

That if anything is a deflection.
And no, i had similar view as the late Christopher Hitchens on the clintons before trump even ran.
Ive noticed people on the left have a liking to violence. If i saw someone attacking you i would try to help even if i think you're an idiot.

Prison time for what crimes?

The left has gone Alex Jones with their conspiracy theories.

Attached: tin foil hat.jpg (350x262, 12K)

Is there an error in there somewhere?

Google says it takes 2 to 2.5 hours to cremate a body with todays ovens which im sure are built to burn hotter then ovens from the 1940's.

Well as it happened, it's obviously not impossible.

It's hard to believe someone can be so unspeakably moronic as yourself. You're improving everyone else's self-esteem here, as we suddenly know how low you can really sink

Attached: cnnf1.png (999x868, 948K)

That what everyone's talking about:
Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump (...) [no facts, the historians are still screaming "FAKE NEWS !" at another]

2 hrs for a fat America perhaps. Not for an emaciated walking corpse.

Attached: images[6].jpg (360x140, 18K)

Spoiler alert: There are no "numbers" that prove the Holocaust didn't happen, and the fact that you aren't ashamed and embarrassed for espousing such a belief shows that you are beyond any attempt at redemption.

The books are in every bookstore in the country and top of the bestseller lists in the NYTimes and Amazon. That's some real tinfoil shit to think that's all fake just to launder a measly few million dollars

That he was liberal minded when it came to conservatism and a very active business man with lots of meetings and no time to hangout with liberals

No, dipshit. Fox News is Republican propaganda. The President gets his ideas off watching Fox and Friends.
Obama didn't do that with CNN.
He did not hire anyone from CNN to work in the White House.
This is false equivalence.

Attached: Ivanka.jpg (658x436, 39K)

He literally was a liberal until the past few years

Attached: Trumps Strength.jpg (536x529, 31K)

>Ive noticed people on the left have a liking to violence.
We don't threaten people user. The right is well known for violence and hate crimes.
You're a classic brainwashed useful idiot.

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8

>durr trumpler did nothing wrong
fuck off trumpshit

Oh i know it happened. They ran the camps and they killed people there.

It is my oppinion that the numbers are heavily inflated. Though i think this not because the official numbers would be impossible to reach but because the story and figures have changed several times over the years.

Attached: Purple Heart.jpg (500x536, 43K)

Keep dreaming, it's all you republitards really have left nowadays

God, you fucks are weird about children.

Yes. The error is that you're still standing.

Attached: Richard-Spencer-punch-1-600x348-1[1].jpg (600x348, 20K)

Is that one ribbed for your pleasure
lol

Attached: Trump Student.jpg (640x621, 73K)

Oh look, another pro-Trump thread where the discussion has devolved into Holocaust denialism. I wonder why people think Trumpets are fucking morons?

Attached: Trump Supporters.jpg (667x556, 90K)

Of course. They molest them.

Attached: Fox News.jpg (1162x630, 108K)

God, you fucks are weird around children.

Attached: Loser.jpg (563x484, 31K)

GOD DAMN IT I HAZ THE NUMBERS
IM MOVING OUT OF MY MOMS BASEMENT

breitbart.com/the-media/2018/07/05/rap-sheet-acts-of-media-approved-violence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/

>639 Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters

Attached: 1375664762984.jpg (538x426, 33K)

Not flat earth or antivax crap yet?

Attached: Only The Best.jpg (480x647, 64K)

Yes. We keep them away from people like you.

inb4 b-but durr cnn durr

Attached: Free Gas.jpg (1136x1140, 145K)

Young vibrant man, very stable genius, all the best words.

Where's the evidence, Alex?

Attached: alex jones.jpg (760x400, 183K)

The God Emperor saved humanity by sacrificing his mortal shell.

Attached: Nutjob.jpg (684x648, 69K)

This motherfucker gets it

Why do you think this position isn't taken seriously? Do you think you've discovered some sort of new information that nobody else has seen on the subject? Or do you think it isn't taken seriously because it's been thoroughly debunked?

By all means, if you think you've found some new information that shows the numbers were inflated, feel free to reach out to the experts and discuss it with them. I'm sure you'll be thoroughly mocked and embarrassed.

In the basement of a pizza parlor?

Just a bunch of tweets

German here
You have some good thoughts, son

Attached: 1541929084726.jpg (960x638, 131K)

Attached: DxcgU9vWwAEOgdq.jpg (1106x1200, 114K)

Money laundering is literally what our current POTUS will be jailed for.

Attached: Trump Battle.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Attached: D2PYf6SUkAA0hRl.jpg (720x504, 45K)

Just look up the statistics.

Ever heard of antifa? Just this week a leftist tried to blow up some perceived white nationalists. Mark steven domingo. Look it up.

Attached: Trump 1.jpg (960x913, 135K)

Attached: Trump Voters.jpg (895x959, 104K)

>shitebart

Attached: faggot.jpg (112x125, 6K)

>look it up
lol

>43 ips screaming at nothing
This is just sad

A celebrity party boy with zero leadership skills

Attached: Fuck Trump.jpg (675x1200, 97K)

Lul

Proof?

Attached: My Pres.jpg (594x1176, 84K)

user it's amusing watching another right winger like you predictably unable to either criticize Fox and now nazis. Everything to you has this supposed equal in society on the other side.
You need help.

I'll side with Antifa, the people fighting against fascist bullshit, over the fascists every time. If we've learned one thing through history, it's that fascists get destroyed and anti-fascists prevail.

Attached: 1555114984336.png (680x900, 604K)

proof of what? that they're shit?

I've thought about this too, how he will be honestly portrayed in history books.

>some guy becomes first black president of the USA
>instantly famous and recognized anywhere in the world
>doesn't get rich
He would have to be literally retarded not to

>I'll side with Antifa
fuck yes

Attached: images[5].jpg (284x177, 8K)

Attached: McWhiteHouse.jpg (2016x1512, 523K)

Ye

facts don't work on trumpshits
Putin had that part of their brain burned out

So brave.

The worst president in modern history. Known for telling the greatest number of lies and playing the most rounds of golf at tax payer expense. He was widely views as ineffective and weak by other world leaders of the time, who used his vanity and ego to gain greatly for their nations.

Breitbart's a stupid right wing blog, user. Who the fuck cares what they post?

yeah I don't like Trump but this obvious red baiting shit has got to stop. Putin didn't make people in the US dumb, they did that to themselves.

b b b but the left can't meme!

Attached: Trumpgasm.gif (296x185, 1.54M)

So useful.

>because it's been thoroughly debunked?

But user. in order for 1,100,000 jews to be cremated in that time span it would have taken more ovens then were there.

It is also historcially doccumented fact that the number of dead from the holocost have been dramatically bumpped up since 1945.

it's

a joke, faggot
settle down

Attached: 2.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Stupid right wingers I assume.

But why are they stupid? Is it just your bias speaking?

You're worthless. Forget about all this bullshit and try to become a better person. If you can't do that, I recommend suicide.

They weren't all cremated, bub.

red baiting is dangerous, that's what we learned from the cold war. it's not as funny as you think.

>He can only use a kys insult

Attached: you.jpg (1600x1380, 508K)

at least im not arguing for literal holocaust denial, the epitome of dumbassery

Fuck off. You have no "proof" that "the left" is attacking you trump dipshits. You should count yourself lucky you live in a civilized country where you can safely shitpost like that.

Oi Vey!

Is it time to change the story again? Maybe throw in another 2 million dead?

The order to interfere came directly from Putin. He is a dictator, user.

>Ohh no, evidence the directly contradicts my claims....

>What do I do?

>Don't panic!

>I've got it! Claim the sources is bad and assume victory!

>Another epic victory!

Attached: genius.png (262x247, 20K)

>wahh the left is attacking the right!

I love how the "left" is portrayed by the right as weak pacifist soyboys, and yet they're constantly moaning about how they're victims of The Left. Which one is it?

but my feelings were hurt!

youtube.com/watch?v=WjbsD-TYi3s

I never said that?
I just asked why brietbart is a bad source of news.

That's not changing the story. That's verified fact.

The US is responsible for the things the US does. We aren't responsible for the things Putin does. What would you suggest? Toppling him? How'd that work in Iraq?

That he made us safer.

Make sure you wear your nicest panties to the next antifa protest.

Your wife and her boyfriend are at the movies watching endgame right now

>the 4th branch of the government is the media
>liberals brainwashed younger generations
>socialists constantly debunked
>democrats double standard
>how trump rekts them at every turn
>4d chess

Something something white people are bad.

The breitbart 'reporters' are not driven by journalistic standard but conservative ideology. They are not impartial.

Just do it.

Unable to criticise? More like unable to praise. I didn't say a single good thing about them (less partisan then cnn isnt a praise). And now you bring up nazis. You are the one defending your network. Im the one saying they are both shit. They arent equal. Both are trash. Fox is less biased. You need a job.

Antifa are faschist. Ill stick woth the nonviolent side and when you inevitably kill me for whatever reason i wont really care.

What happens when fascists come into power? They get slaughtered. It's an inevitable truth of life.

kek, no

LOL, yes, the people who call themselves "Anti-fascists" are the REAL fascists. That's a real galaxy brain take

But do you have proof of them doing this practice?

By that logic you are also saying hitler was a socialist. Is that right?

What the fuck is wrong with those people?

Actually, Hitler was a communist, which is a far-right wing ideology.

Look at the front page on any given day.

Hitler was a national socalist

Other user here: claiming that migrants burner down germanys oldest church on new years eve, while in fact nothing happened.

Socialism and communism isnt the same thing.

No

Attached: 1537606034395.jpg (326x432, 16K)

that's easy. most corrupt president ever. comparable in incompetence to buchanan and andrew johnson. weakened the country by only acting in the rawest most political manner with no regards to the consequences except for how they benefit him in that second only. cynically helping bankrupt the country to help the billionaire class. accomplished nothing of consequence except trying to enrich his family further. come back in 100 years and tell me how i did. this prediction is 100% accurate

Right, because the color of your skin forces you to kill. I wonder if it's not so simple. I wonder if there's some deeper, underlying reason. I wonder if there are some socioeconomic factors at play here. No? None at all? Cool. Just niggers? Cool. Good job.

National Socialism is closer to Communism than plain socialism. Socialism is workers controlling the means of production, which is Marxism, which is left wing. Communism is state control, which is authoritarianism which is a right wing ideology.

Knowing this, it's obvious that Hitler was indeed a far-right communist.

I find Trump's refusal to release his grades extremely telling. Had I the same high marks he purports to have I would love to flaunt them. I think we can safely rule out modesty as his reason for not showing.

>breitbart
breitbart... do you have the downs?

Ooof.

>mfw these hiroyuki shills saying that r/thedonald is the worst president to ever be elected when Woodrow Wilson and John F kennedy exist

Communism is supposed to administered by a "worker's congress" and NAZIsm is not

you need to read some more, and possibly think harder, if you can

LMFAO Well played

Another fake illuminati puppet for those with IQ over room temp.

For the other 99.9999999999999% of the population, a national hero, or a villain, or whatever the fuck the top of the pyramid wants them to believe. Back and forth like ping pong balls. Left right, left right. Same shit.

Attached: 1538366294548.jpg (1280x1280, 435K)

That's not what it says in the communist manifesto. You've read it, haven't you?

Politics aren't black and white. A communist can be far right, and a fascist can be far left. Hitler was a fascist and a communist, but leaned mostly toward authoritarianism. He despised socialists, as we saw when Nazi's banned all socialists political parties and labor unions. He was about as authoritarian as you can go while still being a communist.

Attached: greed.png (1161x924, 1.46M)

*kek
You forgot your lingo

Attached: gubment_forgot_bout_me.jpg (699x940, 180K)

Authoritarianism is leftwing. The rightwing alternative is Libertarianism.

McDonald Trump.

Protip, trump is another one of them you fucking mongoloid.

How can people be this stupid though?

Authoritarianism can be left or right wing. Stalin was left wing authoritarian, Hitler was right wing.

yeah right

Attached: 1440843548196.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Attached: life_liberty_pursuit.jpg (583x600, 29K)

1.5% difference in vote tally and Cruz would have lost to Beto
now Trump is polling neck and neck with Biden, Bernie and Beto... in Texas

>prepare your butthole, we're going in dry

Attached: pence_gay_vp.jpg (1080x1080, 225K)

lol no
wtf are they teaching you dipshits in school

Attached: people_kill_people.jpg (500x676, 63K)

Attached: sarah_huckabee_sanders.jpg (682x1024, 72K)

ha whoever made that completely missed the entire point of the phrase

Attached: take_my_medicaid.jpg (960x640, 49K)

fucking kraken

dick much?

lel perfection

Attached: trump_hair.jpg (2048x1365, 624K)

Seems Trump is just a shitty businessman :^)

While that is technically true, hitler was on the left. Just not as far as stalin. And extremely authoritarian. As was stalin. Worst of all were lenin and trotsky. They were the real evil masterminds behind all the atrocities.

Attached: trump_shkrelli_smiles.jpg (960x360, 209K)

Attached: trump_turkey.jpg (2048x1536, 434K)

Attached: trumpvoter_benghazi_pension.jpg (564x544, 103K)

>hitler was on the left
No he fucking wasn't. The Workers party he eventually took over was started to combat communism, and everyone in the Weimar republic understood that.

lol

Who the fuck is eric holder, and what is he holding?

Keep believing the immigrants and poor are draining the middle class...

Attached: income_inequality2.jpg (645x399, 99K)