Ask a Pepsi merchandiser who is an expert at stocking anything

Ask a Pepsi merchandiser who is an expert at stocking anything

Attached: 1556634502203.jpg (750x1000, 143K)

what do you stock

do you fuck each other in the ass back in the stockroom?

Why is it impossible for you tards to stock your shit according to the planogram?

No question. Just wanted to thank you for stocking your products

Pepsi and Pepsi accessories

Because you faggots give most of the space to Coca-Cola

Pepsi or Cola?

not coca-cola fault that its the superior soda.

Why can't you come up with a bedder name then pepsi?

lol like change it faggit.

seriously

honest questions, how did you get your job? do you need a CDL? what are your hours like and your schedule?

>not ripping tags off and sneaking in more space for your products

bepsi

boopsi

You do know there are store employees who check tag placements right?

It's an entry level manual labor job

for a merchandiser you do not need a cdl, that's if you want to be a driver and if you do, get a cdl that lets you drive a trailer becuase unless you have the leg strength and speed to be able to run shit up a ramp, check it in and pack it out while doing at least 30 more local deliveries, you're fucked

do you have turf wars like in the movie Anchor Man with coke, rc cola, 7up and generic label soda merchandisers

Are you asking him or telling him?
First you're telling him that he knows a thing.
Then you're asking if he's right by knowing it.
Are you some sort of superintelligence inside his mind?
OR WHAT

i was only kidding, i caught one Big Geyser merchandiser ripping off my tags (snapple) and i confronted him. He literallly cried to me telling me he's not allowed to leave anything in the back
MOTHERFUCKER THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED "THE BACK" THAT IS WHERE YOU LEAVE EXTRA SHIT LIKE GOD DAMN

What's the deal with airline food?

calm down fag
jeez

so what is your hours and schedule like?

start around 7,end around 4 or 5pm, I work 5 stores

Probably has a shitty sales rep who over orders

7 is late af. We start at 4

God damn, pusherman. THE BACK is where we eat opened packages of Kit Kats and poke holes in the booze lids. If ur doin work, then lol I don't know what ur doin

I stuck my dick in a pepsi bottle then got a boner and now it won't come out. How do I get it unstuck?

you start at 4am. 04:00. 4 o'clock in the morning? Are you a night crew worker LARPing as a merchandiser or what? No merchandiser i know of starts that early, 5:30-6am the earliest

Do you see a seahorse too?

Attached: 04301917281.jpg (2489x2974, 1.83M)

shove the bottle up your ass

that should do it

That's where the other bottle is stuck. I was going to ask how to get this one out as a followup question.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can i get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

big mac?

pepsi triggered

In SoCal, we start very early

I think we should save all the elephants by going to africa, stealing them from those filthy savages, bringing them back to sunny USAland, and setting them free in the Mojave desert. Then airstrike anyone that goes after them from space, to give our air force some target practice. Shit would be so cash.

When are you going to kill yourself?

Well I think we should do the same thing with what's left of the Tibetans. Bring them over and give them Montana. Fuckin Ted Bundy or Ted Turner or whatever owns it all anyway. Fuck him, make murrica the treasure chest of the world since nobody else can resist from fucking all the coolest shit up.

really though there's a seahorse.

Attached: 0430191728.jpg (2222x2962, 1.77M)

Those aren't questions, fellas. Still, Pepsiman, gonna need your thoughts on these regardless. You said AMA.

Now that you point it out, it's true, I cannot argue against it. It really does look like a parrot.

It's possible that Pepsiman's only thourghts are about putting soda on 1970's metal shelving.

Are Pepsi merchandisers responsible for ordering?

The 21oz Pepsi & Mountain Dews seem to constantly be out of stock in the coolers at the front of the store I work at. (4 coolers)

Attached: Pepsi.jpg (480x600, 56K)

how many days a week? is it a fixed schedule? like same days? or rotation? whenever?

/cokefag/ here, why do you blue niggers even try to compete?

This is the working class way. Once you're making even a meager wage, just turn your brain off forever and keep doing that thing, and resist facing any changes to it whatsoever.

>but muh dadday wuz a coal miner
>an AHHH iz a coal miner
>is da onlay tang i no
so lrn the new thing we need more
>no
>derp derp derp

Hows that pepsi embargo going with walmart? lol

I think we lost OP around the time of the seahorse in the dessert.

well someones in the thread

A seahorse in my dessert sounds delicious.

I'm putting off writing a paper that we had three weeks to write, that is due at midnight.

I haven't started it, and have been home for four hours already. I cannot bring myself to write it. It's 30% of my semester grade. I have no idea what the fuck is the matter with me.

Attached: ew.jpg (774x600, 89K)

>hey baby wan sum froot?
>lol u thought it wuz me munchin ur box
>jokes on u, it wuz r 5yo zombie son
>...
>nigga...

I know that feel all too well.

>that painting
Well thanks, now I don't have to worry about getting any sleep tonight.

pretty sure she was just fellating the 3yo. and getting eaten out by the 5yo. ...while pan was getting blasted on strong wine, waiting for her to get her orgasms out of the way so he could come around and buttfuck her unconscious.

That's what I'd be doing if I were married.

I wouldn't wash my dead grandmas ass in Pepsi its like fucking swill kys or work for coke cola faggot

Attached: 039315e67f9349b7ac890de27dcb5cd3.jpg (1000x1000, 199K)

>Probably has a shitty sales rep who over orders
this is my life user.

do you feel somehow guilty for kids having diabhetes and things like that?