What's your honest opinion on Alex Jones?

What's your honest opinion on Alex Jones?

Attached: waterfilter salesman.jpg (640x468, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ce9bPpVZ0tI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Needs a neck

He needs to learn how to finish a sentence.

Rambling idiot who found a fan base.

Im a conservative, and even i think he's batshit insane.

he's a fuckwad who should be fired into the sun
and so should all his listeners

I'm glad he's dead.

A calm, rational man with family values

completely mad - as in certifiable mad; insane.

however, i think he got too close to the truth on some subject (who knows what though as 99% of his stuff was conspiracy theory nonsense, incoherent ranting and trolling... that and IDGAF) and hence why he was removed from everywhere.

typical fat ugly white german
dumb as hell, doesn't know where to direct his rage
goes right wing
finds a gaggle of other impressionable dopes armed with half a fact just happy to finally be in someones tribe

bang the drum loudly, idiots

A very entertaining showman and a complete but. However, some of the things he brings up are true, or semi-true but exaggerated, which is probably more terrifying than the fact he’s a nut with a huge fan base.

>lobsters are psychic

Attached: 1552770769919.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Halfway to Jabba. Fat old white guy whining about how unfair his life is. Pretty typical republican at this point.

Delusional nutjob who knows what he's saying is bullshit. Doesn't care cause he has airtime to fill.

The guy is cold blooded. He’s probably a lizard or a gay frog.

lol he's a leader of the dumbest people on earth
americans who live in the country with all the words resources but even with that, still can't manage to string together a level of intelligence on par with an average 12yo.

I'm glad he exists, and that his gaggle of retarded rejects are so proud to make themselves known. It helps me weed out applicants.

can you tell
im in hell
and i want
you to be a farmer

i love that the worst song lyrics ever, are still immediately better than the best thing that's ever come out of Alex Jones' mouth.

Relatively successful cult leader who is mostly concerned about money which makes him relatively innocuous. 9 out of 10 times it seems like he is lying and that he know it, but what keeps him from being a scam artist and plants him firmly as a cultist is that 1 out 10 he actually truly believes.

He uses red meat as a neck.

A man who seems like he started out with a mild bias or sympathy towards conspiracy theories, with a genuine concern for the little guy, and had the determination and drive to build up a media empire through alternative mediums.

As time has progressed, the lure of the money, the easy exploitation of the susceptibility and gullibility of a large chunk of American nutcases, and the seductive pull of being a 'player' in national politics has lead him to go absolutely off the rails and do/say/sell anything to keep his media empire profitable. This, ironically, has been the reason for his downfall.

He's a clever broadcaster who found a niche and exploited it so much that it eventually blew up in his face.

i am just a silly boy
im really not the country guy
ohhh i been here once
and i don't think is too nice
wooh trains comin round the bend

It blew up in his face they he said they did experiments in Roswell with humans and animals creating a reptillian race. Waht didn't blow up in his face were the stories about chemtrails and frequency blasting people in their homes. What continued to not blow up in his face were the stories about fabricated news and tragedies and even though he got sued he is basically telling them the facts that despite what is portrayed and how personally people are involved it IS a conspiracy, they hyped it up to make it seem false because people don't want to believe that a shooter can kill innocent people in your very own town and that people don't need guns because the news will keep everything in line while prisons are built for immigrants and torture camps are routinely attended with genetic and electrical experiments in order to "convert" innocent people into free-range government trained spies to monitor its population and condition them to be carriers of an alien nanomachine based technology. Facts.

That's some strong shit.
My shit just makes me pass the fuck out. I gotta try some new strains.

Fox Mulder detected.

And neutralized.

Fuck you all. Im not goin to read all your bullshit. Alex is a god.

Attached: beyondastronahts.jpg (817x492, 113K)

Attached: uhh.jpg (566x457, 44K)

exactly. he's for people who have read neither philosophy or science to understand the world, nor have religion to bear it, but still need a god anyway.

He looks like a shapeless blob. a good german body. looks like me, actually. fuck he might be my dad for all i know, since my mom was raped and they never caught the guy. wouldn't that be the funniest cosmic joke ever. Alex jones raped my mother and is the father I swore to kill.

Daddy???

I am glad he's getting the fuck sued out of him. I hope he dies in poverty, working for Jews.

Kind of retarded. Could be a troll. His whole thing about faggot frogs is hilarious

THE GOAT

alex imo believes what he says, he plays a character tho on his show. its called infotainment, delivering news while entertaining. he prob is a lil nuts but if u know as much info as he does then that wod make sense. he had to much influence in 2016 so they came at him.

Attached: DmikWnLXsAA9xjR.jpg (943x943, 74K)

A scholar and gentleman, a real bro

Carny as fuck

>Live free or die.
>Believe in something. Even if it means sacrificing everything.

Not realizing that these slogans fit refugees risking their lives to secure a better future for their families a 1000 better than this privileged, fat, rich, white guy, who hasn’t risked a thing ever.

this slogan can fit anyone, so what? alex isnt privileged, this guy worked from the ground up since he was a kid. he put in massive time and effort to obtain the success he has, thats not privilege, its well deserved reward for work. also who gives a fuck about refugees, im american, i care about american lives not fucking muslims or anyone else for that matter. fuck everyone else.

Attached: 6408504405.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

this

the fact that he exists makes me smile every day

Attached: 1556313722714.png (267x311, 137K)

nazi, please. that fat conspiracy theorist grew up in the suburbs as the son of a dentist. he hasn't had a hard day in his life.

a true american hero and patriot

I never watched him, but I love his replacement.

Attached: Bae.png (800x420, 707K)

/pol/ sure is one hell of a drug

He exemplifies freedom of speech. The fact that liberals fear him means we should support him, or else they'll come after Yea Forums next.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-c02_1448354990-5_1448355009_jpg_resized.jpg (500x568, 72K)

Attached: IMG_0492.jpg (450x800, 42K)

>>Liberals fear him.

No they don't you fucking retarded sperg.

a grifter and a conman. Starts every segment trying to sell you fucking hormone pills, or whatever, and retarded idiots actually buy it.

>but but what about this time when he was right about thing X?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

im fuckin native american u pos, nazi stfu. i didnt say the guy was homeless and raped by a group of muslims everyday. i said he earned his position, whcih he did. u think bein raised in a suburb by a dentist guarantees u the spot as number 1 influncer in 2016? maybe second to joe rogan at the time only. also he sodnt be punished for his parents successes, that doesnt take away from his own success.

Con man ripping off crazies and tin foil hat wearers that drank a bit much of his own koolaid and has now lost his family and is doubling down on the crazy gay frogs and demon rants

He shouldnt have been banned.
Thats my pretty much my only opinion on him. I guess hes done a few funny things, but i cant stand yelling and screaming.

don't know too much about him but he's a meme goldmine.

I think he's a pretty cool guy.

Attached: 1551460314190.jpg (500x719, 60K)

He's not as crazy as he's been made out to be. I believe a big problem of his is that a lot of his big points run into each other, become jumbled, then it just comes across as gibberish. Jones likely does an array of drugs (whatever they may be) that have made him a bit paranoid, but that's also a large part of his gimmick and appeal anymore.

Overall, he's okay.

Lemme guess your 1/16 Cherokee

>im fuckin native american
nice fantasy, white boy

you're*

He's an autistic faggot

i mean, he thinks sandy hook was a false flag, and has tripled down on that position, so he is for sure as crazy as he's made out to be

zionist shill

He seems to have disappeared.

What happened to him?

Watch the 4 hour deposition on Youtube if you have any doubt he's an idiot. Repeatedly falls for the most obvious lines of questioning.

/Thread. Fucking this.

Attached: h3958048A.jpg (441x393, 38K)

youtu.be/Ce9bPpVZ0tI

I love alex Jones

Attached: 1533808040222.png (500x532, 463K)