Why are so many males these days turning into "chicks"?

Why are so many males these days turning into "chicks"?

Attached: Level Ten Trap.jpg (1000x2219, 898K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/25/russia-hiv-aids-epidemic-social-conservatism-orthodox-church-217011
sciencemag.org/news/2018/06/russia-s-hivaids-epidemic-getting-worse-not-better
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it’s hot.

There aren't "so many", they are a very small percentage. And it's only happening now because they can finally do it without fear of being beaten to death.

Illuminati programming baby, I for one welcome becoming a sissy sex slave :^)

>Shadman

Attached: 1555615277461.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

What have I said about "why" questions.

The answer is always "the Jews", so stop asking.

In Canada, if you're white, but pretty much this

They aren't. Those who do just couldn't stfu about it and provided the internet exists everyone is bound to hear about them...

Becoming a lady in red would be sexy.

Attached: uai-imp_00012918.jpg (699x932, 111K)

Hence all the programming for it, like so

Attached: taylor one eye.jpg (597x800, 52K)

Honestly I've been aroused by the idea of the femme fatale look way before it was promoted, lol.

Because you've spent your whole life influenced by the media

Is it so crazy your sexuality is influenced by it too?

Attached: katy 2.gif (480x270, 1.09M)

Attached: 1542150973960.jpg (563x843, 41K)

Sauce?

This "internet" thing is profound.

more?

It's a mix of rising mental health issues, the internet being a platform that supports degeneracy and

Attached: 1542392284907.png (720x942, 831K)

>Nebraska on the signs
The people in the picture account for most of the trans people in the state, I'm sure.

Errr shit I'm a dum dum. SoDak.

He tried to warn us, but the gay frogs got to him

Attached: 21-Alex-Jones.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1419x946, 82K)

Attached: DfgdJvBVAAE5rNJ.jpg (1200x1200, 136K)

Chemicals in the water that turn the frigging frogs gay!

>Why are so many males these days turning into "chicks"?
they aren't, and it's only hot in drawn form because they are drawn smooth and hairless in a female figure. but it doesn't exist in reality, it's fooling your brain. literally propaganda

Attached: 1554754880998.jpg (755x1000, 476K)

Damn it Alex Jones. Put your shirt back on. You're the wrong stripper. I wanted Xandir from "Drawn Together".

kek

the government is doping up school lunches with estrogen

Attached: 1553742809814m.jpg (448x1024, 98K)

Attached: 1553742330150m.jpg (575x1024, 129K)

lmao

Where can I find that?
Love that gay shit

Being a man sucks so fucking hard, I would say "can't blame them" regarding males who want to be females but it goes way beyond that, it's more like males should just be allowed to become females without interference of any kind

>Get ready to fire the load

Attached: OP.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Attached: 6242012392.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

Attached: shad 27ba4e3a904d175049a9fac8340fd.jpg (115x176, 10K)

Have you not seen-

Gay shit for ants. Need higher res, please.

2 reasons:
mental illness and (((them)))

Apathy towards a generation of men raised in a time where beauty/desire is the currency. When affection is needed but guys are ignored due to the attention shift in a superficial age.
Girls don't want to fuck not hot guys, so the not hot guys become moderately attractive girls to get some of the attention/affection from the evergrowining "shit I'll fuck that culture".

Xandir was such a slut.

Shadbase

If one person does it everyone else does it, soon we're going to live life in fear if the crush you have is a boy or a girl
Oh wait that time is already here

because of this beautiful big cock

Attached: 1553467692709.jpg (1536x2048, 376K)

Shadman's greatest OC, and probably the closest to Shadman's actual personality.

why have no gf when you can be your own gf?

Attached: imagine being your own girlfriend.png (496x494, 183K)

PhD holding clinical research psychologist here (well, I defend the diss in May). Where's your evidence for "rising mental health issues"? What issues? Do you mean a rise in clinical diagnoses? What diagnoses? All of them? Did you know, there was a sharp decline in diagnoses of homosexuality in 1973? Why do you think that might be?

I'm gonna take a wild guess here that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Trick question. They're still men. Just failures.

Because you faggots on Yea Forums concentrated so much faggotry in one place that yall started infecting the normies with the big gay.

Attached: iuqs1oxj65j11.jpg (750x778, 106K)

(Seriously, I bet IRL Shadman is a super-femme who enjoys the irony of presenting an "edgy persona" to the world)

Attached: PSX_20190415_232718_wm.jpg (663x1024, 101K)

It just went mainstream, and the normies just destroyed the old community,it was "geek" culture all over again... there is no thing that I love that mainstream culture won't destroy

Attached: time.png (480x716, 325K)

cause its more fun

Attached: gjuhfdq9hoq21.png (823x1200, 1.6M)

Attached: 6 stages.jpg (330x1024, 75K)

Attached: destiny.jpg (330x1024, 77K)

because of dis beast

Attached: 1554018365111.jpg (450x600, 70K)

fuck off

Why did you put an extra tiny condom on your regular tiny dick?

Attached: 1554021817924.jpg (1000x748, 190K)

>TFW you become the chick you want to fuck and she fucks you first (it's glorious)

Attached: Reflekta Wins.jpg (921x800, 260K)

So enlighten us on what's real you retard

No. Go study for 12 years or learn shut the fuck up when you're clueless.

Lying liberal detected.

Can y'all shut the fuck up and post pics or get the fuck out? Nobody cares about your bickering, go die.

less fighting more gay shit anons

Attached: hot.png (1042x1560, 839K)

Meh, def not a liberal. At least not according to liberals on the internet. Very conservative views about national security for example.

4 years for BA in Soc (total waste), 2 years for MS in Intel, 2 years for MA in Clinical Psych with an extra year finishing up intern hours, and 4 years for the doctorate in Psych. No lies here, honey.

weird flex but ok?

It's a fetish

Fuk I live in that state

Attached: 1556635375031.jpg (697x837, 89K)

>draw a girl
>it's a boy

wew

the bambi sleep hypnosis sessions are playing an important role

Attached: 1554187203843.gif (400x364, 1.95M)

Someone called it into question. This is all i have. :(

Putting stuff in the water

autogynephilia isn't really a fetish, more like a state of mind

Do you teach at a university? If so, you're a liberal. Remember, Universities are where the liberal agenda is spread.

that's why I don't go to college

Smart man/woman/person/object or whichever pronoun you choose to go by.

Man of shadness

Attached: shad.webm (960x720, 1.08M)

because of the amerijews they created lgbt,sjw's etc so they can kill europe so the whole west is america but their weapon of faggotry came to themself they suffer from what they created

here the pic so you see my post

Attached: 1556595964723.jpg (800x1019, 294K)

because thats degenerate

>I'm so smart I spend my time on Yea Forums, on a trap thread, discussing about fags
I see college really worked out for you

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-24 at 10.44.30 AM.png (411x394, 222K)

stfu tranny

This is so sad. They should fear being beaten to death

youre wrong

yeah why say me whats real nigga

hm no do it yourself in 12 years i have a phd in faggotry so im right

Attached: 1554248797752.webm (718x720, 973K)

mkay cool flex if your such a smart guy why are you arguing about faggots on the internet

in the great country russia they do

nigga you work with rocks you straight up retard clap on your drum africanigger

Which ironically is riddled by the largest AIDS epidemic in Europe (due to abandoning PROVEN methods of fighting the disease).

I have zero sympathy for stupid though. Russia brought this completely on themselves.

politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/25/russia-hiv-aids-epidemic-social-conservatism-orthodox-church-217011

>so many
It's not very many, there's just a few very vocal SJWs and rabid Feminazis who have been pumping that narrative.
Pro tip: you can't turn into a girl. But you can cut your balls off and be a eunich who wears a dress.

Attached: 1555533605068.gif (400x300, 939K)

did russia really get that gay?
my mom and grandma told me how great the soviet union was and how faggots get beatin up there

Seriously, these inbred retards are afraid of fucking condoms.

"This year, Russia’s Ministry of Education and Science reportedly deemed use of the word “condom” too inappropriate for an online educational lesson intended for World AIDS Day."

good one

If Russians don't even grasp how STDs work, of course they're going to get AIDS.

honor taken

aren't some traps from Russia either way ?

cause they're weak faggots.

Screw your honor, your people are dying of a plague.

sciencemag.org/news/2018/06/russia-s-hivaids-epidemic-getting-worse-not-better

>Last pic not using an AR
Based as fuck

let the retards die if someone is a faggot or does not know how to use a condom he derserves it

probs cause it's fun hey

also you get hella fuckin chicks if you can back it up with a masculine party presence (y)

men parading as women need to be euthanized

The problem with Russia, the REPEAT problem, is that the system always changes from the top-down.

The Tartars forced their will on Russia, then one Russian city forced its will on the others, then Peter the Great forced Westernization on his people, then an elite party forced Communism into place.

Even China has more of a Democratic tradition (literally the only way to change government for the longest time was violent overthrow via "losing the mandate of heaven").

so its time for a revolution and a great dictator

fuck you bigot

Notice the visual clipping on teh shaft?
>Literal 2 min in photoshop or adobe

true we should burn them
euthanizing is not painful

Fuck off

It's human evolution

>young boys see men routinely beaten down in today's society and masculinity being demonized in general.
>white young boys to a even larger degree as they see white men fingered as inherently responsible for systematic racial oppression and vilified for identifying with the identity they were born with.
>New gen feminism aka women are better than men feminism given a platform disproportionate to their demographic
>Cisgenderism and heteronormativity being acceptably panned as dis-interesting among vocal circles online, with both left and right leaning media covering it for viewership
>Transgenderism further normalized as being appropriate for children

I sure do wonder why so many men, especially white men are all becoming huge fucking faggots.

Why are there so many cancerous bait posts on Yea Forums fagging up the place?

what he said

Problem is obvious.

Women don't want to share power with the New Women.

The great gender war is coming, because Women know Men are better women.

Its a question with too many answers. If you me transgender people I can tell you there is only about 1% of the population that identifies as trans, it seems like more because they are the loudest and we pay more attention to them because of general modern media. If you mean cross dressers (traps) Id say they have always been around but just never found the proper acceptance for it. The difference between the two is that CD's want to keep their cock, this is why I enjoy cross dressers and dont like trans fags. We're also at a time where men feel comfortable sharing their fetishes on the internet and see that they get decent positive attention. Bottom gays usually like more feminine stuff because they emulate the opposite sex to attract the same type of mate, and how far they go is dependent on their personalities. Some stop at the lisp and the dropping wrist and others will full on dress like women. All of course subconsciously. Trans people feel they were born in the wrong body and CD's think they are sexy acting as feminine as they can. Im not sure any of what I typed makes sense so please feel free to cam me a fagit

Cause they can and want to

There aren't a huge amount of dudes becoming trans. Trans people make up something like, 0.2-0.3% of the US population. The reason you see it much more commonly these days is because they no longer have to live in fear of being who they want to be.

Attached: 1556674723983.jpg (640x800, 105K)

Prettty much the same for any fetish, you can find an echo chamber hugbox anywhere on the internet for anything.

The replies to this are hilarious and are *always* the students of mine that come out later or get caught

Attached: h.jpg (300x250, 24K)

Sauce on the ass

faggot

Attached: 1138268594155.jpg (467x623, 56K)

reddit spacing aside, I agree. Traps and sexbots are going to outright replace women and technology advances to enable them to do so.

James Charles.

obvious statement is obvious

Could it be that Yea Forums is natural habitat for degenerates, faggots and insecure niggers?

Attached: 1552706852735.jpg (900x1273, 196K)

Lmao it's a youtuber

Invasive species, not their natural habitat. Short of having a /n/igger board, everyone should have somewhere they belong.

cause men are better than women at everything, including being women