Overnight tonight...

Overnight tonight, all breeding-aged women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a fresh load of human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember what they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.

How do you first take advantage of this situation?

Attached: tumblr_p252q8y1Oj1w8sffro1_1280.jpg (900x617, 143K)

There aren't many posts that make someone like me cringe. I've been through a lot. This Takes the Cake. You are a wholesome cringe Lord. I hope you never mate

Attached: IMG_20190325_233259.jpg (930x1024, 73K)

I question any man who thinks he wouldn't have a field day in a world like this.

Attached: 1458883563531.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

Agreed
Please don't breed desu, pls commit die

Attached: Snapchat-807199905.jpg (1316x1565, 130K)

Are you the Queen Negro user, and this your new autism?

Imagine how women like this would fare.

Attached: 1461695299630.jpg (1024x680, 457K)

dont listen to
this is the place to be cringe

This seems like a great opportunity to make loads of cash. If about half the population suddenly needed something on a daily basis, you can bet that semen-selling stores are going to pop up across the globe.

That is the change to half the world's population that Thanos should've wished for.

Attached: MCUnts.jpg (3998x1112, 955K)

OP's scenario specifically states fresh semen is needed, so every cumpdumpster is going to have to get their fix straight from the tap, it seems.

Attached: 1494893620573.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

OP is forgetting about all the millions of land whales no one would willingly fuck. After a week there would be roving hordes of obese, skin-tagged, greasy broads voraciously hunting down weaker males and, in their confusion, ripping open scrotums with their teeth.

I can imagine the smell of their cumulative unswabbed folds already.

Attached: FF273735-03A6-4E6D-AF37-6E0F52817845.jpg (922x1200, 292K)

Not necessarily. Semen can be chilled and preserved for a good amount of time.

They would just become the first women to become sex slaves, pets or livestock, and serve as a reminder to all the other women of what will happen to them if they allow their sentience to slip.

Attached: 2096882-roast_human.jpg (225x246, 11K)

Not to mention mirdering any hot woman that crossed their path in order to eliminate their more successful competition.

Soon, all civilization falls, crushed by the overwhelming mass of the Ham Planet.

I wouldn't, because I'm busy. Either working, playing PUBG or browsing the interwebs. Ain't nobody got time for puss.

The ham planets quickly lose sentience would have to act fast enough while they can even pose a threat to anyone else, because in less than 24 hours, any woman in that situation is just going to be ignoring every other living creature that isn't a semen-dispensing human male.

Attached: 1536583231435.gif (500x720, 994K)

28 Tons Later is no laughing matter

A lifetime of conditioning confuses the womanatees; their warped minds conflate males with food. Lust becomes food lust.

literally LOLed

I start a business selling my fresh cum to landwhales who can't get dick otherwise or other women. I think relationships would go up and women would be more loyal as the market would be flooded with demand they'd be forced to lock down a guy

I'd purposefully keep my friend from getting a dose of semen until she's at the point of being nothing more than a cum seeking hound. Would then provide her with what she needs. Repeat for a while

I'm mostly wondering which women guys would target first. Like, do you have some friends over and lock them in the basement until their minds have completely dissipated?

My only question is how did you came up with this idea? What weird fetish do you have???

That what id do. Id have her over and keep her distrscted until she started degrading.

Bump

That would be the best part - having some friends over and time it so that you know that they're going to start falling apart, and then you can go nuts, depending on how they react and how quickly they continue to degrade.

Shit, in a perfect world, I'd have access to a secret lab where I'd get to test this virus out by capturing all the women I know, locking them into an observation bay, and then watch while the virus takes its course...

Attached: tumblr_mc73w6Md121qe820io1_500.jpg (500x688, 92K)

It would be great to see them just start stripping and begging for cum. Once mature and proper looking women reduced to cum guzzling sluts. Want to see this happen to a few of my friends

I know quite a few lesbians and feminists too, so it would be interesting to group them together and let them discover together that they're all gradually developing a sudden, irrational need for semen and to be bred like breeding mares - they would still have enough intelligence and free will to fight at that point, but if they can't escape and find someone who will either feed them in time to reverse the collapse of their minds or who won't take advantage of the semenhounds that they're going to become, then they're all going to be doomed to be my sex pets forever...

Attached: Uf2DUPJ.jpg (1080x1920, 248K)

this is about the weirdest, most pathetic, autistic horror/slash wetdream I have ever laid my eyes upon.

How did you go past "overnight tonight, all breeding-aged women are altered from the ground-up" without just impusively shutting down your computer and killing yourself?

Holy fucking shit, fuck this is just weird. It's gross, but I don't feel gross, it's funny but at the same time probably the epitomy of desperation and weirdness.

Wtf.

I guess some of us just have more imagination than you do.

Attached: 1476382338097.jpg (1007x1280, 188K)

She would be my first pick. Watching her frantically rip and tear off her lolita dress and beg me to feed her cum would be amazing. Id lead her along and say I'll give It to her if she does what I say. Turn it into a photo shoot and make her do more and more humiliating things like fingering herself and saying she's s little cum whore. That is until she starts becoming primal. Then I'd just film her grinding her cunt against anything she can to entice me.

Attached: 89973676.jpg (720x960, 114K)

Shit, I'd love to see this hit the global population just as a big comicon is happening, and then wander the show floor and see how all the cosplayers are handling their mind slipping without realizing exactly what's happening.

Attached: 1459401976253.jpg (720x960, 66K)

This whole situation sounded agreeable at first until I realized I have a daughter. Now I have a very confused boner.

Attached: CA95AE64-70DE-460C-B215-4B2FF7FDB343.png (3840x2160, 350K)

Embrace it user. If you don't then someone else will fuck your daughter

It would be quite the sight to see that's for sure

you need to get outside more user

Attached: 1464342484204.jpg (469x463, 49K)

The best part of any of these scenarios - especially involving large groups of women who are forced to watch each other fall apart - would be the first part where each woman realizes that her own private growing horniness and desire to have her every hole filled to the brim with hot baby batter isn't just a singular issue, but that other women are feeling the same way, leading to the conclusion that something is fundamentally wrong, and then the second step when they realize that their actual intelligence is beginning to slip away (made even more pronounced as some women fall victim faster than others), and that they need to get out of there and seek help immediately....

Attached: 1495554390670.jpg (5184x3456, 1.06M)

Proms would be insane if this happend. Teens are trying to enjoy the night start to devolve to fuck anyone they could.
Which ones would start degrading the quickest? Which ones would be the most scared at first?

Attached: 0838046.jpg (720x540, 34K)

reddit spacing bait posting faggot

>Which ones would start degrading the quickest? Which ones would be the most scared at first?
That would be one of the most fun things to discover (enough that shit should be recorded for posterity, if possible), and would be impossible to predict, since there would be absolutely no rhyme or reason to which women begin to degrade first and which degrade the fastest.

In the controlled lab setting I mentioned above, you'd have some women weeping and begging their friends for help, while those friends stand horrified at seeing the horny, quickly-degrading semenhounds that they, too, are doomed to soon become.

I like to imagine a lesbian couple, one half of which degrades faster than the other, apologizing for crying about how badly she needs to be fucked into oblivion by a man and how hungry she is for semen, even though she's never even been exposed to the stuff...

Attached: 1497403548730.jpg (968x1348, 239K)