What does Yea Forums think about john lennon?

what does Yea Forums think about john lennon?

Attached: Walls_Bridges_1974_Gruen_JohnLennon-home-slider-min.jpg (2624x1471, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5lMxWWK218
youtube.com/watch?v=T4K07Kz7M8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that peace and quiet was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘wife-beater’. They told me I didn’t understand the holy sanctity of matrimony, and I told them they didn’t understand how annoying a bitch can get.” - John Lennon

Attached: john-lennon.jpg (1600x2197, 382K)

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

shot in the back by a yank very sad

Attached: image9.jpg (582x341, 20K)

He was a complete hypocrite, singing about peace and love but beating on his wife and chlidren at the same time.
McCartney wrote Hey Jude about the treatment of his kid, because he felt so sorry for him.

Made some good music, though.

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

KILLED LENNON &THE BEATLES

Music was better when he was beating his wife

Part gook weirdo.

Attached: 21245789008.jpg (474x715, 31K)

Good musician, shit person, can’t get dubs

Attached: 0DC84A45-3BE0-4E54-AA71-29420E8FA71A.gif (349x262, 497K)

he wasnt asian but he certainly did look it in his later years

shit music deserved to die

>What do you think?
Nothing much really. Seems like a nice enough person on the surface but then again I know next to nothing of the guy.

Whiny hypocritical beta who got what he deserved.

Attached: 1517237007376822675.gif (636x365, 1.62M)

What made it shit?

Attached: 1488768769504.jpg (600x600, 22K)

"pretty little policemen in a row " they dont write them like that anymore

Attached: 1555627996187.png (800x793, 1.06M)

Robin

Ringo was better

Attached: 853de2b8224c681079a3a66111bd97ec.jpg (668x925, 104K)

His best song is Woman Is The Nigger Of The World, hands down.
If he were alive today, he'd for in with the incel meme culture- its kind of hilarious.

Attached: Pg4TNqf.jpg (600x349, 73K)

True. Harrison was best Beatle.

Massive, unchecked ego. Total hypocrite. Violent drug addict.
Made some catchy tunes, he was a complete dick though.

Bad music writer who did thought he was good

One of the greatest songwriters/musicians of all time.

People that don't like him are typically edge fags or 9 year olds.

CIA killing as a favor to MI5 for saying he’s going to out Faul McCartney

He actually sang about beating his wife and regretting it. You don't have a clue what you're talking about user. You're not an actual Beatles fan. He transformed and society with him. It was common to beat your bitch back then.

"I used to be cruel to my woman
I beat her and kept her apart from the things that she loved
Man, I was mean but I'm changing my scene
And I'm doing the best that I can (ooh)"

Lennon was the best, Harrison was second.

Not a chance an active musician wouldn't be able to get laid. even playing shit half empty clubs I play i clean up with girls, no effort.

balls

Attached: k.jpg (790x800, 96K)

As long as you have an okay voice and a guitar in hand, you get the girls easily. Its fucking funny.
Once picked up a girl playing a depressing-ass Elliott Smith song.

Shouldn't have fucking paid for ira bombs

Attached: large_000000.jpg (800x520, 98K)

The sound.

>Harrison
>Lennon
>McCartney
>Starr

Attached: hmr.jpg (1252x1252, 119K)

Yep, this.

Attached: georeyes.jpg (1280x1600, 270K)

off you can fuck

Attached: ring.jpg (320x320, 30K)

Your music criticism is as bad as your grammar

I pretty much memorised the whole Beatles catalogue. I'm aware of that.

Doesn't take away from him being a douche not only to his wife but also to his son, just because he qrote a sappy song about getting better.

Seems like all I really was doing...

Imagine an impossible world unrelated to any aspect of reality that dickhead lefties will base their political philosophy on.
Imagine having an ego inflated enough to think that being a hippy and lying in bed for a few days will stop wars occurring.
Imagine singing about no possessions in a white room in a white mansion while playing a huge white grand piano with a chess board with all white squares and all white pieces sits in the background.

wow, i thought surely this was just Yea Forums trolling.

turns out it's a real thing
youtube.com/watch?v=S5lMxWWK218

This is the same appearance where he does a duet with Chuck Berry and Yoko does her screaming into the mic thing. Chuck Berry#s face is priceless when she starts

waffle fries
oh my darling how i love your thighs
not as much as i love waffle fries
oh i believe
in waffle fries

youtube.com/watch?v=T4K07Kz7M8Q
bill burr commentating on it

i fucking love bill burr, he hit the nail on the head in that video

he had the same human faults as we all do, he never proclaimed differently, grill him for his honesty and perspective...but respect him for standing to it... which user posting here is perfect??

The pure rocker of The Beatles. He contributed the grittiest sounds and most world-weary lyrics. A good counterbalance to Paul, who was a better musician but could produce some obnoxiously cloying shit at times.

Also, he had a fantastic warped sense of humor, but he could be a real asshole at times. I love a lot of Lennon's songs, but I hate Imagine with a passion. The raging hypocrisy is just too much for me.

You're a swine. Ain't he, George?

You should watch Zappa trolling and pissing off John. His vocalists mimic Yoko's shriek, and John gets genuinely mad.
Frank also shows up John- basically tells his band what key Lennon's unheard of bluesy song was- and they jammed the shit out of it, making Lennon look sort of pointless besides his singing.
Him and Yoko would later steal a song from that same performance with Zappa- its funny, man.

I look like him