BOYS DON'T HAVE TO BECOME GIRLS TO BE CUTE!

BOYS DON'T HAVE TO BECOME GIRLS TO BE CUTE!

Attached: boi2.png (846x477, 674K)

yes they do

A boy cant become a girl. Did you skip biology in school?

moar!!!!!

sauce ?

trans people dont change their gender. they just adjust their physical appearance to fit their gender better.

Attached: maise.jpg (1167x456, 131K)

His name is alexandr119

Attached: boi.png (866x477, 585K)

I like my boys to have a vagina. Like pre-t ftm/crossdressers/tomboys/reversetraps

Would tickle those soles. No homo.

honestly this

yes mentally ill people will alter their appearance to fit their mental illness better.

Would recommend

Strong agree, I'm gay but would fuck an actual woman before I ever fuck a trap

No, they alter their appearance to fit their personality. Being a feminine man, doesn't mean you aren't a man, so just accept that you're a man and embrace the femininity. Seriously, these faggots are just conflating personality with gender

wait, what

They are embracing it. Fully instead of half assed. They wanna be fully feminine, let em. Or trans but tomboyish. Who cares?

I don't care. I just think they're stupid to call themselves women or girls (unless it is in a sexual fantasy kind of way).

traps are okay but trannies are weird disgusting creatures

Attached: carson.png (864x479, 798K)

Traps disgust me, they're an abomination. I'd rather fuck someone wit real female parts instead of a guy trying to mimic that.

i prefer natural traps like this cutie to anything else

Attached: C06E6A77-71E5-4179-B678-7B9698752035.jpg (2601x3470, 598K)

is liking these really gay?

who cares? :3

just curious about it

yes its gay

but he looks like a pretty girl xd

It’s more of a dysphoria kind of way. They know they aren’t biological women and know they never will be but the easy way to describe it is they’re brain telling them they feel wrong. Ever wear a dress and feel just awkward in it? Or a good suit and feel confident? It’s like that I guess. Sure maybe a mental illness but they seem aware and just want to be perceived as the opposite sex to shut their brain up.