Going to jail in a week for beating my stepdad almost to death for abusing my mom

going to jail in a week for beating my stepdad almost to death for abusing my mom
anything I should know before I go?

Attached: 1556586296986s.jpg (117x125, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIQtofOaUYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mind your own business.

good luck user

Attached: 1556465740913.jpg (400x450, 29K)

how long you in the joint for?
goodluck on not getting violated or turned into a bitch

thanks

It's boring as fuck. Try to get someone to bring you a book or find one there. Sleep a lot. Be respectful. The food sucks. Take it one day at a time. How long are you in for?

15 months
seeing how I broke almost all if not most of his ribs and crippled his leg I feel I got off easy

15 months

you did. that isnt that long. be sure to not be a bottom bitch or too alpha. be sure to take the time to read and work out.

don't let things boil inside you while you're in there, take the time to reshape yourself however you want yourself to be. stay in shape, dont veg out, center your thoughts

What country? That's some Sweden punishment.

Are you going to prison or jail? Prison is much better

jail I think
im in canada

Damn. Well I hope you get to watch TV atleast. Good luck user. Just take it one day at a time. Time goes fast when you stop caring about it

are you in the prairies? cuz those jails are way gnarlier or in some shithole like east coast place

thanks user ill take that idea to mind

I wish you good luck man listen try to be as less obnoxious as possible try minimal interaction and be polite and one more thing read books as much as possible

im in ontario

You won't have to worry about some nigger wanting to fuck your ass. There are plenty of faggots locked up..

Idk, its pretty goddamn boring tbh. Just be cool, mind your own business but don't be rude, don't take anything for free/borrow. Read books, play cards, whatever. Figure out the commissary system wherever you end up so you can get the essentials for your daily shit (depending where you are, you dont get shit for free to clean yourself etc).

Attached: 1542050036187.png (600x541, 94K)

thanks

How old are you? Can you post a greentext of the incident?

Jail doesn’t last over 11 months 29 days......................... fucking faggot liar

then its prison
I just dont care enough to remember what the building with cells im being held in for the next year is called
prison or jail I dont care

>be me 23
>mom calls every once and a while to talk
>one day I hear my shitty step dad yelling at her to put the phone down
>I ask her whats up but she just brushes it off
>another month passes and I visit my mom
>finding bruises on her arms and neck I ask her whats happening to her
>she tells me that my stepdad has been abusing her for the past few months after he was fired from his job
>I walk over to my stepdad and beat him for 2 hours and 40 minutes until hes a bloody wreck on the ground
>mom doesn't say a the entire time
>I calmly walk into the local police department and hand myself in telling them exactly what I did with as much detail as possible
>get arrested and a month later im sentenced to whatever shithole they chose
tbh I wasn't listening a whole lot during the actual sentencing
>get home and make this

Good luck man

Attached: IMG_3322.jpg (750x733, 89K)

Try to read and maybe write or find another creative way to express yourself.
Analyze music to understand the deeper meaning in lyrics to feel connected so you dont lose grip of humanity and the world for that matter.

Furthermore dont act dumb and keep the guarda as your friend.

Where in Ontario. If you're in Toronto you're gonna get raped by big black dudes, Nigerians.

Dont hit the biggest guy in the yard user, everyone wont think your some tough guy they will think your some kind of insecure pussy and start beating the crap out of you.
Also be a loner, dont join any gangs or groups or some shit last thing you need is some prison tats of black panthers or ayran brother hood bs.

Any proof of this?

practice up on your fighting user in what time you have, they will get your ass but make them faggots remember your pain on them...if you make enough noise you'll be removed and placed in solitary...

dont say anything. you should have killed him

Who's standing up for your mom while you're in jail?

Seems kinda harsh you can judge a guys action like that user. OP stood his ground faily well

stick to your own race in jail. The gangs in jail are all race based.

Don't know where you at in Ontario but almost any jail in a major city you gotta watch out for those motherfuxking somalians they like fuckin coyotes, you can bust up one of email easy but then the pack gets you. I was in Barton street in Hamilton for a few months and I basically just spent the while time reading books. People tend to have more respect for you the less you do. Don't ask questions, mind your business, don't take noones shit without asking, don't spit in the sink, and for love of god, DON'T WHISTLE. Whistling a Lil tune is enough to get your head caved in as stupid as it sounds.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIQtofOaUYk

Destroy your papers as soon as you get in. Mind your own business, and don’t get involved in anyone else’s shit. If anyone comes to you offering favors, politely decline and walk away.

Seriously, jail here is rough. Prison rougher. No joke. There's some real decrepit fucks in there.

Done Manitoba jail. Was a cake walk compared

this is word salad and you are a retard

Depends on which country. Some US jails/prisons are hell on Earth.

You're an idiot that should have hired an attorney. Easily could have argued a crime of passion

>implying he would have gotten off lighter than a year sentence minimum for that anyway
are you sure you aren't the retard? he wasn't getting no sentence.

Attached: retard44.png (411x394, 222K)

prepare your asshole fagot

/thread

Inb4 everyone on Yea Forums is a hard ass

What province? Jails pretty rough in the maritimes where im at.

Prison isnt as bad a jail where im from. Unless you're in a max. Jail has everyone from petty criminals to crazy fucks awaiting trial for crazy shit

Keep your underwear on when you shower

You fucked up by turning yourself in and telling them the details. Never fucking talk to the cops and wait to see your lawyer. You might have got less time.

Having gone to jail doesn't make you hard ass. It makes you a dumbass.

>less than a year and some change for manslaughter

Attached: retard2.jpg (573x572, 117K)

This

Is this pasta or have you posted here before? If it's you, good luck, user. Fuck him. I've talked to you before.

No all you have to do is deny that. Bam instant hardass.

Prove me wrong.

you ought to care. in prison, they let you out to see the sun. but in jail, you are a cave dweller for your entire stay.

for how long

well considering that you beat your stepdad half to death, youll be okay

Bust a fat load

Attached: 1556668215065.png (499x499, 212K)

>manslaughter
The guy isn't dead you absolute brainlet

Maritime checked