It is a little crazy that Jews want every non-Jewish child to look like this, isn't it?

It is a little crazy that Jews want every non-Jewish child to look like this, isn't it?

Why are Jews trying to exterminate every other race?

Attached: downsides of race mixing small.webm (700x700, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ&t=1502s
youtube.com/watch?v=ffIpRC9cSUc
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A bit better quality in case you want to save it

Attached: downsides of race mixing smaller.webm (350x350, 1.97M)

damn that webm hit me like a truck user being a halfie i def felt like alot through my adolescence

It is a mistake to think of jews as a race user.
Judaism is mainly a group strategy. Its a religious-tradition-cultural-political group, not so much an ethnic entity.

Conservative Jews don't want to exterminate other races, because then they would die. They are not even allowed to turn on a light switch on their Sabbath. They need non-jews to do stuff for them.

Non-conservatives are perfectly happy with interfaith and inter-race marriage. If you are a doctor or lawyer, you can be Black as the ace of spades and they welcome you.

honytheseries is a pretty bad name. Might want to work on that.

It is absolutely a race, retard. Its an ethno-religious construct. No ethnic jews see non-ethnic jews as legitimate.

Wrong.
Jews want to turn non jews into a brown consumer race with no ethnic identity or history.

That is what you take from a child of mixed race, you take their ethnic history. They become unable to “take a side” and HAVE TO hedge their bets against nationalism because no tribe will accept them.

wtf is that a ginger nigress?
dats fucking ulgy
i thought nigrasians were ugly butthath thing is nightmare material

>every single jew
>without exception
>confirmed

Race mixing hasn't been illegal since 1968 so who fuck cares. You show me one jew involved with this girls conception and I'll agree with you.

Jews (Who run the media and banks) promote miscegenation through propaganda in the media and education system. They are relatively subtle about it so retards like you dont notice their subversion.

probably the doctor
js

what's the big deal she looks like emmy rossum

Pretty girl in a sort of unconventional way. Too bad she's obviously had her head pumped full of identity politics horseshit her whole life and likely surrounds herself with bigots insisting she pick a racial 'side' to identify with. $20 says the people touching and commenting on her hair were ghetto nigger girls or don't actually exist.

"The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. In his systematic efforts to ruin girls and women he strives to break down the last barriers of discrimination between him and other peoples. The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate. For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jew become master of any people except a bastardized people"

Mein Kampf - Adolf Hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ&t=1502s

youtube.com/watch?v=ffIpRC9cSUc

Attached: jewwhitewomen.jpg (1180x1416, 619K)

so subtle it's not even a fucking thing. If running a bank can influence who I am going to fuck, that's magic.

You can't fight magic.

Jews come from multiple ethnic groups through their own mixing and from time periods where they evangelized more.

In recent years, it's no longer subtle.

youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: bella.png (450x626, 462K)

Attached: 93c5aa9aaaab3e84db568acce3507828100c878e9bcd15b945664eea9fb3a129.jpg (1200x800, 334K)

Attached: 1521638041300.jpg (986x693, 91K)

I'd lick her shitter.