How do i get rid of my mom's friend? She keeps taking my moms money and buying drugs with my mom. Any idea what to do...

How do i get rid of my mom's friend? She keeps taking my moms money and buying drugs with my mom. Any idea what to do? She parks her car in our driveway so ruining it may be an option. Inb4 b& underage im 19
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1556340468433m.jpg (1024x577, 35K)

You're 19 and afriad to tell off a junkie bitch?

I have she just keeps fucking coming i even told her next time i see her im shitting on her coat

Also today i told her off and my mom said get a job fat fuck

Rape then send pics

Call the cops, retard.

Theyre out buying drugs rn so i cant

Get a can of liquid ass and throw it every time she comes over

This.

Attached: 1555928774568.png (798x774, 561K)

Take a picture of them doing drugs and blackmail them into letting you fuck them.

Kek, so get a job you fat fuck, your mom is an adult and can get high if she wants to.

Damn you're fine

the fuck kind of trailer trash are you? just tell her to fuck off
she'll probably suck your dick for her oxy's or meth

Ok i will. Ill say she said she was going to shoot me also. Wish me luck

Kill the drug dealer then become the dealer

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-174026_Google.jpg (839x1310, 346K)

Don't lie, you idiot. Just say that this woman keeps coming over and buying drugs. Be aware that this could also affect your mother.

If she's buying drugs with your mom, your issues surpass this one woman. Even if you were to remove her from the equation, your mom will just find someone else to do drugs with. Your best bet is to get out of there. Go to college or university in a different state, become a better person by example and don't look back.

There are reasons that i cant do that for a few years

Save up. Get good grades. Use your current situation as fuel for a better future. Do what you can now for yourself. Your mother has already chosen her life, use it as an example of what you don't want.

You are 19 years old and should be able to see that your tactics are a complete fail. Change up tactics and charm her friend, when they come back high strike up a conversation with them and casually move the subject to sex and fuck her friend. How your mom reacts will tell you how deep she is into the drugs she is doing, and who knows she might get horny and join her friend and you.

Good God you're 19 what the fuck has their habits have to do with you? Your mom has done all she needs with you, she can chill the way she wants to. If you dont like it move out.

Buy Narcan and Carfentanil overdose them both save mom if you want.
Just another dead junkie.

Get a job you fat fuck.

Give her a spanking.

Attached: C4AC3DC3-0BF4-432B-860A-F7B0FE648EFB.jpg (4800x2700, 422K)

Rape her

Show ya your penis