So this girl I've been with for a while
like a year or so just told me that she blew
her cousin when she was in HS and the
dud in mid school. At this point I dont even
know to abort this whole relation. with her
because we've been thu serious problems
together and fixed them, but this bros
this is were I draw the line. I know i'm a
fucking degenerate but I don't think I can spend my life with a person who performed
incest. I never thought this would ever touch
me socially, it's revolting when I know the
person but not when im not involved >kek
So what do bros? should I brush it off
like the degenerate that I am or just go my
own way? Im in Univ. so there are other
bitches around, theyre just hard to pry open
because they have a sense of dignity. Also
I would like to ask her if his cousin came
in her mouth and she swallowed or not
but shes pretty shook about it and is
kinda traumatized even tho she willingly
sucked his dick when he whipped it out.

Attached: eye-contact.gif (320x375, 1.91M)

Attached: Felony to boycott Israel.png (1028x809, 411K)

Attached: th7U3IWY8A.jpg (474x684, 24K)

ask for a threesome with her and her cousin

Happened with me bro. I was working in australia on a sponsored Visa, original UK fag. Told myself while I was there for work for work I wouldn’t catch feeligs for anybody.

Well fuck, was I wrong. I’m a Paramedic so I am not a 4 year long visa because I wanted experience, as well as possibly move there. I fell for some Australian girl who’s family was pretty well off.

She started off totally fine, she was nice and normal. Although months into the relationship i’d catch her talking to guys online and she would say she didn’t know how I was and it was nothing.

I overlooked everything but I shouldn’t have. It just got weirder. She started premeditating arguements with me, wanted to meet people she knew online etc, she never did though eventually when she thought how shit it would be.

Anyway, it got weirder again. She’s an only child with two tnin identicle twin brothers. One in particular she is overly affectionate with. She is 24 and he is 21. She would tell me stories like how he pinned her on the kitchen floor for 3 hours at a time. The concept was weird to me and I expressed that. She said it was nothing and she was just an overly affectionate person.

At work, she would send me snaps of his legs, hands etc and she would be massaging/poking them in an innapropriate way. Bare in mind he has a girlfriend.

Anyway, the way in which she would speak about him was as if she was describing me. She said “I reminded her of her brother, and she liked that”. I didn’t even comment on that, but asked her to elaborate and she said “personality, looks, build”.

I thought it couldn’t get any weirder but she had snaps of his ass saved on her phone and shared them with me. I asked her why she had them and she said he was just being funny as he was sending his ass from the other room.

I expressed that this was getting too weird for me and that she spoke about her brother like another entity and that its not normal.

We didn’t speak for a week because she got so mad and said she cant believe I implied that.

I said it’s odd, considering I caught her doing stuff on the net, and how she talks about her ex’s a lot, and how she made me block ex’s etc yet makes them significant to our relationship, how she wanted to meet a guy of 9 years online all of a sudden as she got in a relationship with me and flew wintersstate within his vicinity.

I said to her; I have overlooked all of this, but at this point you and your brother are having borderline verbal/touchy sex infront of me whether you think it or not.

She cried.

Long story short, I found a video on her phone of her sucking someones dick in the past. The voice matched his. So i took her phone and texted him “remember this? ;)”

He responded “Yes I do good times, before we were in a relationship user ;)”

I just sat there and gasped

To which he sendt a second message “You’re the best, I love you”

Then it hit me. She used to send me snaps sleeping on his bed while he lay next to her and shit. I found it weird.

I waited for a bit until I found myself accomodation because I practically moved in with her at this point, but she was renting so I hsd no commitments.

Once I found myself a house, I ended up packing my bags, sneaking out and leaving. Didn’t kick up fuss because I wanted it to eat at her.

I made it out I caught her and her brother fooling around. And she frantically tried contacting me telling me she can explain. Turns out she was fooling around with him the entire relationship despite him having a gf.

I told her I seen the video from the past, but now? Blocked her, and moved on with my life.

what
the
fuck
g-good for you though.
jesus

Attached: 5348b3d8f41f6f756456224265e827b8.jpg (474x474, 31K)

damn bro rn I'm just at the stage where she told
me and she knows its fucked up because shes
waited this long to tell me. we've been together more than a year and she
wants to get married but the problems she
has and the problems the parents and
family have are overwhelming. I mean i have
my own family problems but hers is just a
fucking wreck. idk if its an american thing
from the south cuz im a canuck. At this point
im planning my escape and maybe
file a restraining order against this bitch.
thanks bro

My experience with Australian girls is they're all really trashy sluts. Knew a girl who no fucking lie her dream in life was to get knocked up once each by all her brothers and her dad. She was constantly fucking older guys as stand ins for her dad

That's going to be an awkward wedding, birthdays, christmases, thanksgivings or any other festivities where you'll see the family. And everytime you see any family pictures, or the cousin himself, you'll think of his dick in her. Good luck. If you can live with yourself like that, I'm sorry to say that you're a real cuck.
Time to move on

Nah bro, i’d move on. If she sucked her cousins dick, she won’t hesitate to do it again. She probably still does from time to time.

Depends what age she was. Incest is more common than you think. There’s a lot of people I know that did it in their teens, who are fairly open about it, all in the name of experimentation.

But if it eats at you it will never work out. It’s an odd thing she brought up, which she probably sees it as a form of honesty. But when you let people in like that, it gives them a platform to talk about it/reminisce about it

Like >pic related

Attached: 234CDCA5-34EE-4D50-93E1-42925B33C554.jpg (750x1083, 207K)

Attached: ECEFE598-404C-4A52-958B-6E05F7FE0B2F.jpg (750x1094, 185K)

Attached: FCE59EFB-1490-4DF1-B1D2-C514B9AA3ADF.jpg (750x640, 80K)

she is definitely going to fuck him if she hasn't already

Yeah I know bro.

Her australian friend was obsessed with me, tried doxing me and attempted to obtain all sorts of info. Then I got with said person, and her friend fell out with her.

Then a year and a half later, I totally regretted moving in with her after enduring all this shit. Now i’m stuck in Australia, wanting to go back home after the experience kek.

But I need to do at least another 2 and a half years since i’m an operational paramedic, but currently doing my Masters in aus

Nah she did LOL.

It was confirmed by her own brother when I pretended to be her on her phone while she slept.

She also wanted to meet this dude she knew online for 9 years. He was becomig an interference within our relationship, for some reason she just wouldnt stop talking to him and he was this lanky skinny dude.

She gave me a pitty story about how his parents were drug addicts and that he had a bad upbringing. She flew to her cousins “but it was within his vicinity”.

Still believe she met him, because there were three shadows in the snaps she sent me, but her cousins bf was in afghanistan, and she was meant to be staying in her cousins apartment.

For the whole four days we didnt speak either and she went twice, the second with her mum.

Anyway, this dude had a gf of his own and the made pre-plans to travel together with my gf, having not met each other, and was disrespectful towards his own, and stated he couldnt pay for his gf to travel with him and didnt want to wait.

I said this was dumb as fuck and was baffled at how she could even consider that, especially when hes giving that BS excuse.

Anyway, he started texting her I love yous when he was drunk and shit which she reciprocated.

Long story short, her ex too got in contact with her which she was open to conversation with.

And she prevented me from doing all of this as well despite me not doing it. She hated me talking to females at uni as well.

She was a fucking control freak

And take some pictures

made the mistake of falling for an austrash girl and at first she was like super eager to hang out and talk to me and constantly texted me when she was at work, wanted to show me her art etc well this slowed down and I figured, the new is wearing off and we'll settle into something comfortable, until I didn't hear from her for weeks, and then she let slip she was still living with her ex ....

I didn't even wait for her to tell me she was still fucking him I just bailed

Good on you man. It’s a hard experience. The only reason I stuck around was for three reasons

One mainly because she was different at the start, the second being she always had something to justify her actions and i’d feel bad, and three my position living alone in australia having just literally moved in with her.

Protip: if you’re a male, don’t move in with the female, have them move in with you. Take responsibility for the bills, and give her the responsibility for the groceries or something. That way you will be entitled to kick her out whenever.

Aparantly, her parents who don’t have a great relationship do it like this and now I understand why.

But i’m hesitant to even give myself to people again because people are shit.

Yeah girl I met had every excuse under the sun about why we talked less and less but nothing could excuse still living with her ex. And I won't lie I fell hard and fast for her like retard levels of too fast and it hurt like shit and kinda still does but you just have to know when to walk away

How long was she living with her ex for?

I used to think like you too. Not relevant at all dude. Love on her, find a way to make it erotic if you want her. She is probably the best you will get.

Israel will never fall even when the entire world comes against them. What's interesting is, Slowing the world coming against Israel, slows the end times of Revelation. You guys ready to be judged by God? If you are, go on, try and wipe out Israel.

Ditch her send me information I'll get degenerate revenge on her for being the degenerate she is.

So plz post info. She doesn't deserve you bro.

Attached: 1555665713477.jpg (720x753, 44K)