Why are you guys so frustrated? Tell me where exactly you're fucking up in real life, I'll try to help

Why are you guys so frustrated? Tell me where exactly you're fucking up in real life, I'll try to help.

Attached: 1554932945847.jpg (3840x2560, 659K)

no, tell me. I'm close and listening

Attached: 1548774927556.jpg (640x426, 49K)

I keep getting rejected by women, what do ?

I'm broke have no friends and get treated like garbage by most ppl that's why I'm frustrated.

I did it right.
My problem is society and self fish people, not sure its really my problem to be frank.

watch them from long distance

Attached: 5.jpg (1024x683, 173K)

My high standards are ruining my chances with women

My anxiety is bad. No matter what I do it stays bad. I'm not good at faking confidence or just dealing with it. It gets better once I get up and go out but when I get home and go to sleep and wake up it all comes back. I'm just naturally more sensitive to emotions than most. Probably nothing I can do but help would be nice

I had a well paying job. I was brand new but they put me in a big office on the 11th floor. I was set to make 50 to 60k in myfirst year, probably up to 80 in my second. I let it go. I was only there two weeks and I just walked in one day and quit. Once I pay my rent tomorrow I will have negative money.

Attached: 1546533922149.jpg (240x239, 13K)

put that feelings into music

Attached: you.jpg (705x720, 37K)

My standards include not being a slut, not cheating, not being a land whale.

Single forever in the west in 2019 oh well.
#clownworld

Actually, that isn't high standards. Standards are something you rightfully can hold someone up to. What you have is an entitlement, thinking you deserve something you clearly don't.

first world problems

This is basically my standards
See above

You keep getting rejected by woman huh? Cut your dick off and call your self a woman. You probably have a better chance with lesbians.

the view depends always on the line of sight

Attached: ylyl.jpg (260x614, 29K)

Just get a job at a restaurant. It's the best because you get free delicious food and everyone who works there is really cool (except some bosses)

move to the third world

Attached: ccf.jpg (247x204, 24K)

>My standards include not being a slut
Which isn't a standard, it's a vague title that you can give to anyone you want to feel superior then. Let me guess, any girl that has had sex outside of a relationship?

>not cheating,
How do you even measure this? Does every woman you take an itnerest in unironically just start talking about the times she cheated?

>not being a land whale.
What's your body look like?

>Just get a job at a restaurant
I was making 60k a year in a beautiful office on the 11th floor looking over the city. I am not a waiter. I don't know how you think that solves anything.

>Let me guess, any girl that has had sex outside of a relationship?
Yep.
I'm in good health 5 11 158lbs

That job is in the past. I just assumed you didn't like the office setting so maybe something new would work

Not having the ability to care about anything, women, money or succes. My whole life i've been trying to avoid thinking about my future because since i'm a kid i've had this feeling i might die any day soon and won't make the next year

I have no goals, therefore I lack ambition, therefore I lack confidence, therefore I don't have good people in my life, therefore I am lonesome

It's driving me mental that girls/women can have sex whenever they want, and I can't manage to get laid once. My girlfriend broke up with me last fall and is hot, and thus is dating all over the place (and who knows what else...). The resulting depression has drained all my energy and caused me to waste all sorts of time here and Facebook. Why the hell is sexual power so imbalanced?

Yeah, but jumping to being a waiter? What kind of advice is that lol. I mean even before that I worked in another office managing the entire business. I loved that job, I'd go back to it if it were possible.

What on earth made you think 'work in a restaurant they have delicious food'. If I'm not a waiter I could just afford the food?

Restaurant is a chill job and free food tastes better

I have 0 income. Only way you could help is money

i'll pray for you

Not Op, but being sensitive is a serious burden but a very honorable one. The world needs sensitive people. To feel more is to live more.

I just wanna be normal

There is no such thing as normal. Some people are more numb to the world than others, some have more ego, this makes their lives easier but flatter and more shallow.

I have very little ambition save for my few hobbies, none of which produce lasting products. I'm married, have a decent job. no ambition. I think the problem is that since age 12 ive been existentialist. I died for just short of 3 minutes after a serious car crash according to my doctors. just fucking blackness after a flash is all I remember. I'm comfortable with that, just don't care about "legacies" or anything like that.

I accidentally squeezed my penis too hard and it popped like a zit, luckily it's healing. I'm pretty good otherwise, on a diet and i have a plan.

No, they don't.

Attached: 1555354142854.jpg (872x685, 104K)

-too many people
-too dirty everywhere and the vast majority of people are utter shit (see how they treat public places, public transportation)
-useless bullshit media
-laws for the rich and influental
-obsolete concept of voting people into power positions still a standard in a time in which the Internet would allow to instantly voice an issue and get a discussion -> possible reaction out of it; but instead of realizing this and making power positions obsolete power positions are kept and now everyone is treated like a potential terrorist while each government constantly fucks up IT security, making identity theft and all other kinds of shit EASY for those that already gave a shit about laws / rules
-pollution & exploitation of the planet and it's resources
-globalism (everywhere the same, minor differences; unique identities gone soon); also bad for all the poor people that can't have the advantages of that as they can't travel around the globe easily, creating business elsewhere with lawyers working out the perfect benefits for them to fuck country A over with country B and it's regulations in your own favor; instead poorfags are exploited because you can't catch the rich and they're also system relevant + influental, so don't touch the rich
-a person with actual character is hard to find these days as people don't run into situations anymore where they've to make character decisions as everyone is online and no one is in the real world with others anymore, running into actual real world issues with other people and friends, causing them to actually develop a character
-fake news age
-standards everywhere are tanking and politicans constantly just talk-talk-talk but don't do THEIR JOB - they're worth less than beggars while stealing the tax money that they don't deserve for being corrupt anti-people assholes !

I wish my girlfriend were open to swinging

I'll bet she's fat

I'm smart and passionate but I have mental health issues and possibly some related physical health problems. I'm not so great at focusing and motivating myself to do anything beyond the very basics to stay alive because sometimes I get so distracted or feel like it's not worth it anyway to try and do better because there are always going to be people who are assholes. I end up spending a lot of time sequestered away on my computer and end up hating myself for it.

upset I can't afford $2 beer rn. wish i had a friend to help me out

Bump

Fuck bro

If your near me, ill buy you one... northeast ohio...

Yeah. I'm not thriving. I used to manage a greatb usiness for four years, but y business partner died. While grieving I kind of just retreated into myslef and idk what I'm doing anymore.

Because im gay and im scared of going to hell and I cant find a trap boyfriend Eventhough i've had one he left me on read and I still miss her

ohh right I'm in philadelphia. kinda far

wanna paypal me $2? not sure what I could do for you

That doesn't even make sense, how would you use that 2 dollars at the bar?

I can grab a beer at the shop

Dont have a paypal sorry,....well... good luck and stuff.

thank you mate.

>restaurant is a chill job
Falling for the bait......

>free food tastes better
It's not free. You are working a full shift for it. That same meal I could pay for with 15 minutes of owrk at my normal job.

don't worry. everyone is doing better then me.

Attached: Untitled.png (559x290, 9K)

Bump

How can I make money online

bump

22 years old finally stopping the whole neet thing have a part time job pushing carts. make about 250$ a week
finally got a girlfriend who is great.
now she is deciding to drop out of college because its too much for her and she is going to be 3 hours away from me living at home with her grandma. what do

Tell her to stay so she wouldn't end up pushing carts like you

she has nowhere to live here her family is 3 hours away and i live with my parents. i dont have enough money to move out with her yet and we have only been together 6 months. it sucks

I have a powerful lust to bury this penis (pic related) deep inside your rectum, my dear OP.

Alas, time and space are allied against me. Pray tell, what do you recommend?

Attached: 0_942.jpg (682x1024, 82K)

Like I said tell her to stay in college or maybe try to stay with you, tho it'd be awkward

I can't fucking finish what I start. I lose motivation and get bored with every endeavour I begin. This fills me with anxiety and depression. I literally have to convince myself to get out of bed every morning.

My parents divorced when I was 2, my dad, whenever I saw him, had a "children should be seen and not heard" mentality and my mother was overwhelmed by my hyperactivity and had little patience for me. I've never had any professional diagnosis, but I think my parents are the reason why I have severe social anxiety and cripping self esteem issues. Because of that I've led a pretty lonely life and, despite finding someone that married me, I'm still feel pretty worthless and get no respect in life. I'm frustrated because I feel like it's too late to change anything and wish I had just been born a different person.

cant get a job cant get food stamps. broke af with out any other options

Well frank, I don't like fish people either, but they still deserve your respect.

Attached: Chuck Bass.png (1080x1080, 445K)

I'm smitten by my closest friends friend and she's adorable as fuck. She's just out of a 2 years relationship and we talk every day or 2 over messenger chunky paragraphs about post break up and shit like that. I did ask to see if she wants to to go out sometime but she said she wants to be single for a bit but still wants to get out the house sometime as stopping indoors is a bit crap after whats happened.

So I'm stuck in that limbo of wait and see. They've only been broke up 2-3 weeks or so so it's fresh wound for her so I understand time heals and all that. I guess all I can do is hang out, go places and see where it goes.

However other issue is that my close friend (also female) is prolly gonna get annoyed because girls and I'm worried she might dive bomb it for me :/ pic related

Attached: 46972524_10213290764807202_5840018193745182720_n.jpg (960x960, 56K)

I dunno, bro. If a woman was interested she wouldn't be stuck on an old relationship. Girls give all kinds of excuses when they don't want to hurt your feelings. I asked a girl out once and she told me she was too busy with school to date, then a week later she started dating my roommate. It would probably be best if you moved on.

I've been around long enough to know when a girl isn't and when excuses are legit. Like I had a girl tell me to my face "No, I'm not seeing anyone else" to literally 'fb official' that weekend. However she's not really the type to date around or keep me on the side track - THAT SAID - as you said could be sugar coating. It's difficult to tell, I do believe as she's pretty much been in relationships for the last 7 years with gaps of 2-3 months between them so for her just to jump into another one isn't wise, and I think she knows that now that and she's got a lot going on, moving out flat and finances.

I could be 100% wrong and its all sugar coating, but I have vague hope for once as she wants to go out... sooooo ... maybe? I guess we'll find out when she eventually does come out

best of luck either way

My brother is in jail and my parents just separated. I got a decent job though. Trying to hold it together.

>pro tips?

I've spent the last 6 months and $35,000 dollars smoking crack and am behind on almost all of my bills.. today marks day one without smoking it.. I can do this

Hard for me to empathize because I'm a pretty solitary person and have never really been close to my sibling and my parents have always been separated. I would say try to focus on your job and put yourself into that, unless you have a girl, then focus on both.

important thing to remember is you're going to slip up, maybe not but you probably will, and it's ok if you do. As long as you don't use that as an excuse to slip up and try to stay clean, you'll be good. Good luck to you.