Grup therapy

Grup therapy.
Everyone welcome.
Just write what bothers you.

Attached: d1618774389.jpg (678x449, 461K)

im smoking too much and think I've started feeling my heart go bad

by smoking you mean tobacco?

tobacco and weed.

i sniffed my grandmas ass while she was sleeping. Cant get the smell out of my nose

Last time I saw family was when the king kong movie came out, i became overwhelmed with deppression that I cut my family visit short when I woke up in the morning and just didnt have it in me to pretend to be a happy son and brother, so I went home unannounced and my dad called to ask why I left, I broke down and told him how deppressed I am and that was the last I spoke to him, family has tried reaching out to me, at times angrily. I missed weddings birthdays and holidays, I only communicate with my mom via text and she is on the other side of the country, I'm afraid I will never love or feel love again, I dont feel worth it

bro there's only so much you can control, and you often have to choose between equal evils. cut yourself some slack

I hate niggers so much. That they're free to roam around like people. It's nothing but trouble.

stop bitching you weak ass betch and join the military. Dr.Phel

I can't fucking stand two types of people and they go hand-in-hand.

>Fat people
>Undisciplined people

Seriously, fuck all of them. Do you really not have the self control to monitor your facial expressions, Karen? Do you really need that extra beagle? Do you really need to go around gossiping about every one and every thing?

You're a cunt. No one likes you. You're fat, you have no discipline, you'll live and die as a failure addicted to goddamn poshmart, facebook, and instagram. Fuck off.

Doc here, i hate them niggas aswell. Often give them false drugs to make them feel worse

A friend died recently. Still doesn't feel real. Kind of feel bad for not feeling worse if you know what I mean.

i share the hate. signs of weakness. With all that brainpower people cant break the influence of emotions

its ok, he or she problably deserved it.

I'm 20. Kissless virgin. And can't find a girlfriend, even though quite a lot of girls had a crush on me (found out only quite some time after), quite a few said that I'm good looking and boyfriend material. Yet no girl, that I liked was attracted to and there wasn't a girl, who like me, who's company I would enjoy. I know I could spend more time and try harder to find one, but I also want to prioritize my studies, because I only have one shot at them. After seeing all those posts about "hurr durr, your future wife is currently being fucked by some rando" really touched me and I kinda feel like a failure.. the waiting, Yea Forumsros... It's killing

Happened to me as well. With friend and a family member... It's odd and you start feeling like you have lost all emotion, but in reality you might be just to depressed or tired to care a lot about people, who aren't that close to you

Attached: Israel's love of genocide.png (883x732, 676K)

Quickest way to get over a dead relative is to get under another. Remember that.

No, your self confidence is down user.

I'm a 32 year old guy married for 3 years. I had to work my way out of the friend zone. I've been where you are. It's overrated. The human brain doesn't fully develop until you're over 25 years old.

Find a pass-time. Personally, I took up Brazilian Jujitsu and it helped a great deal. Plus taught up a martial art where I could defend myself. That and BBQ. Go nuts. Learn practical skills, other languages. Don't let society dictate your path. Forge it yourself.

My fiancé likes another man. I'm pretty sure she's only with me still because her family would disown her if she called off the marriage.

Feels good m888

Attached: 1555537747853.jpg (250x251, 31K)

Thanks, user. Tbh, sometimes I'm glad for the friendzoning that I got, because if not then I would probably have a gf and would have gotten too attached to her and couldn't left to study abroad for the profession that I really like

Attached: FB_IMG_1554194284783.jpg (720x540, 16K)

I wanna leave my gf who has been with me for the last 3 years, but just can't get the balls to do it because i can't stand the idea of being "the bad guy"

black ppl

Pretending to love her more than you actually do makes you a bad guy, faggot. Now, be an actual good guy and break up. She deserves somebody that actually wants to be with her.. (unless she's a cunt, then fuck that bich)

I'm just going to sit here and autistic-ally scream reeeeee every 10mins and piss in the pot plants.

Am I ok /b?

yeah, you should break up with her and let you both to move forward

It's worse to stay with her. Honestly dude just do it now by any means you can. call, text, if you absolutely have to, or just get it out of the way by saying 'we need to talk ASAP'

My parents will loose our house due to debt and there is nothing i can do. It's killing me

how old are you?

Like not being happy with myself, I get ghosted by a few girls and I'm feeling like shit over it.I don't even know why

I'm considering starting to use (amphetamines) again. All of my plugs are either dead or locked up so it forced me to quit, however now I have a way. My life is completely worthless and I have absolutely no future anyway, so I think I might as well.

yeah i considered that too.
never caught girls eye, kicked out of college,
my life is a joke

Hate myself because I'm surrounded by people with far better qualities while I have zero. Yeah yeah I know I shouldn't compare myself to anyone else but it's really difficult not to. Kinda just wanna die at this point.

No access to therapy or meds either so I go day by day hating myself.

>kicked out of college
user I never even went to high school. I've recently been diagnosed with autism and am probably schizophrenic as well. I just want this shit to end.

Attached: out of the darkness we will rise.jpg (601x798, 164K)

Wrong pic but whatever.