What does Yea Forums think about chastity?

what does Yea Forums think about chastity?

Attached: 1553168065794.jpg (488x650, 32K)

looks cool fucking your woman like that. I would like to try that type of chastity

I love being locked. I have been locked nearly constantly for almost 2 months.

I have am only let out for cleanings, teasing, and very occasionally sex.

Attached: 1552265601627.jpg (1280x1280, 321K)

how long does it usually take to leak precum and/or get blue balls? i only got into this recently so i never went beyond a couple days yet (i am locked right now though)

Attached: IMG_20190428_132841.jpg (2420x3226, 1.95M)

Hot

Attached: 1548176825636.jpg (2823x2117, 1.69M)

I am not a huge precummer, so I really don't leak precum very often. Although last week it had been about 2 weeks since my last cum, I was super turned on and just leaked a ton.

I can get blueballs day one if I am edged for a while then denied.

how does leaking actually feel?

Doesnt feel like much, just like there is some drops of liquid in your dick.

Attached: jews in ww1 and ww2.png (1271x346, 107K)

Attached: 1556414066697.jpg (983x641, 140K)

Attached: 1548511274354.jpg (1280x1280, 213K)

i've been locked by my bf for three weeks now, and it's starting to really drive me crazy
how do i best relieve myself while staying in the cage?

Attached: 1548234613738.jpg (960x720, 42K)

Get you a Hitachi magic wand, stick it under your balls, you'll come eventually

Are you allowed to cum?

After about a week, I can cum in my cage by just playing with my nipples. I am not allowed to cum though, so I don't do it.

Keep yourself busy to take your mind off of it.

Pretty fuckin gay. But if you like it go for it. I wouldn't mind a girl taking a little bit of charge but that is way too far for me.

Or any vibrator on the cage really. Hitachis are just really good.

I usually go for like 1-2 weeks between masturbation and I'm not in chastity at all. I don't think it would do anything for me.

When I am not locked, it is 2-3 times a day I masturbate.

Play with your prostate using a plug made for that purpose. Go slow, plenty of lube. It’s going to be a menal process more than anything else.

>Are you allowed to cum?
i can only "cum" once a week, when he fucks me anally, though that is not really relieving. if anything, it leaves me more horny than before
other than that, we haven't really talked about being able to cum yet
he teases me daily though, and i have to blow him daily too
it's honestly amazing but i can't think about anything but sex anymore and that can get annoying in some situations (especially outside)

Attached: 1555703929431.jpg (500x667, 77K)

obey your boyfriend, what you have is so fucking hot, I wish I was in your shoes so bad

dont cum until he says so

Also lovely butt and balls

alright :3
it's to the point where i leak precum every single night but tbh i kinda like the despair

Locked as we speak.

Attached: E71112EC-BE5C-4114-BF6B-77006CF7A8C0.jpg (786x1331, 73K)

good baby, I hope next time you and your bf fucks he does it so fucking good that you cum multiple times

Post more of you

good girl, post more baby

holy shit is that actually possible for men? i need this so bad now, maybe a couple weeks more will get me to it, since he doesn't stop when i'm done, he only stops once he's done, no matter if i've cum or not and when
pic related is a bit older so it's a different cage, if you wonder

Attached: 1545486478648.jpg (1280x853, 163K)

Thanks!

Attached: 60CE150E-40E0-4D3E-89B1-36612A4B0A22.jpg (1200x1600, 131K)

Yes you can cum by being fucked, you will eventually get there, is just a more mental situation than physical, just enjoy your bf's cock, balls and cum

Nice big blue balls you have baby, keep them coming

i personally only ever bought full-enclosure type cages since i thought you could somehow get stimulation by rubbing the little holes in cages like yours
is it actually possible to cum from this? are these cages comfortable under clothing?

i meant the multiple times thing, that sounds amazing
i have cum from anal before. it is very pleasurable (in a wholly different way to penile stimulation) but it just leaves me more hungry for cock than before

I ordered a cage like that yesterday, and I'm super excited. How does it feel?

Thanks! Mine can get really big when I’ve been locked for ages and am turned on.
I think they are pretty comfortable for long term wear, but you could potentially do some slight fingering through the bars.
And pretty good! That type is not bad.

Attached: 3D034EEF-3A4B-4EC0-8953-C3F746A4A874.jpg (1112x2208, 631K)

I enjoy it, wish I could do it more often and for long periods of time. Longest I've gone was 1 month

Attached: Capture.png (521x525, 464K)

How do I get my bf into this?

You a guy or girl?

all you are faggots

Attached: OPfag.jpg (479x464, 45K)

I can kind of see the appeal of chastity in locking someone else up, but I can't can't understand for the life of me why someone would enjoy being locked up.
Please explain faggots

It's fucking stupid.
It's degenerate.
It emasculates the man.
It is exactly opposite of what a man should do.

Attached: nmbv.png (626x827, 1012K)

Wow, you are a sexy little beast.

some subs are into orgasm denial, teasing, extreme power play etc, chastity is a great way of doing that
orgasm without penile stimulation, e.g. anal or with a vibe to the cage has a very different feel from normal orgasm, and some prefer it
some are also cucks, but they're a minority

>b-but muh gender roles
sorry it isn't the 50s anymore, grampa

Looks like selve printed on a 3D Printer

Attached: IMG-20190430-WA0019.jpg (720x651, 28K)

We’ve been together for 10+ years, talk about our sexual interests often and do a lot of other kinky stuff. He says he’s not into cages tho, never seen an appeal and looks like it’s painful if you were to get an erection. Wondering what the appeal is for the guys that like wearing them and what you would suggest telling a bisexual but mostly attracted to fem, switch but mostly dom guy, to get him interested in trying one on.

Aaaw, you’re sweet! I really appreciate it!

Gender rolls can be fun when you reverse them. I told my bf he would stay locked until he finds a new job. So far he has been content being the chaste submissive housewife.

that sounds nice
is he ever allowed release/orgasm?