I swear, some of you people are fucking sad

I swear, some of you people are fucking sad.

Attached: 94736522.png (791x584, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=w_LbOb2RXmM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kys

Attached: 1388089910415.gif (350x204, 650K)

STFU Jew.

This is not /pol/

And yeah, this is an average 4fag shitposter

Go home commie.

Only faggots use Twitter. Gay.

wow, op obviously hit a sore spot there.

Well, it is free speech. I think everybody should be able to say what they are thinking, even if it is retarded. Isn't that the reason for places like Yea Forums?

Twitter has the right to police speech, they aren't publicly funded. That being said, I object to the blatant one sided nature of their censorship. Mild criticism of any intersectional sacred cow leads to a ban, literal calls for white genocide are fine. Fuck twitter.

Well there would be no point to free speech if the only speech that was protected was "nice" speech.

Everyone should be able to speak they're minds, even if what is on their mind is retarded garbage. I'd rather see someone go off on the jews or black people everyone once in a while than everyone being forced to adopt milquetoast opinions or else the twitter mob will destroy them.

Attached: 1552794027811.jpg (640x558, 59K)

Two things:

1. Free speech is the right to express opinions without censorship or restraint in respect to the intervention of the state, but each citizen needs to be responsible for such abuses of this freedom as defined by law. You can say whatever you want as long as it's within the law i.e. you can't yell "bomb" in an airport without consequence, and you can't yell "I'm going to shoot all you niggers" at a NAACP meeting. If those two examples are the kinds of things you want free speech to encompass you need to, firstly, grow the fuck up, and secondly read a bit more into the justifiable limits of speech and how FoS is meant to be used in a functional democracy.

2. Yea Forums/Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and pretty much all social media platforms are non-state owned companies with specific terms of use and very clear codes of conduct. They are not representative of the state. If the owners of these enterprises don't want you on there they have every right to kick you off.

You're more than welcome to stand out in the public square like a street preacher and say whatever's on your mind. But once you start to engage with non-state organisations you need to abide by their terms of use. Just like the state can't stop you gathering with 10 of your mates to talk shit because of your right to freedom of association, the local McDonald's has the absolute right to kick you and your 10 mates out of their restaurant for whatever reason they fucking want, regardless of whether it's fair or not.

The irony is OP probably cries like a little bitch when his comments don't get up voted.

Faggot I have had multiple accounts censored and banned and I don't even put any supremacists things on there, I just criticism dumb ass policies.

I don't care OP because I have a life outside the internet unlike you apparently.

Attached: 1534802890080.jpg (599x409, 68K)

>Free speech is the right to express opinions without censorship or restraint in respect to the intervention of the state
No. you must be thinking of the first amendment here, not the general concept of free speech

heil hitler

While technically true, the principle of free speech is what most people are talking about in regards to free speech in general - you know that pesky little thing that informs the first amendment.

When people feel that the principle of free speech is being eroded they protest and no amount of "well it's a private company so tough luck there!" is going to stop them. When private companies do things that are antithetical to a society they should be restrained from doing so and the only logical reaction is to regulate social media to prevent the degradation of free speech.

Left can't meme

I absolutely agree. My original point was mainly in relation to people getting all pissy that they aren't able to say shit like "let's mow down all the sub-human niggers to purify our nation" without consequence, and the justifiable response of social media companies in banning people like this (or this kind of speech) from their platforms.

I think we've generally reached the point with the internet where most people in the West have realised that we're not responsible enough as a culture to voluntarily adhere to the non-legal norms that made our democracies the envy of the world in the first place. Social media regulation will balance out our right to free speech whilst forcing us to take into account how our online speech often bleeds over into the real world and causes harm.

Again, free speech doesn't exist in a vacuum - free speech has an impact on other (just as valid and important) rights, such as human rights. The right to free speech of the Thousand Hills Radio Station in Rwanda during the genocide should have been suspended, given the fact that the station was basically being used by Hutu extremists to incite violence against Tutsi's by mobilising and organising the gangs to kill women and children with fucking machetes.

>It's ok to oppress people as long as it's multinational corporations doing the oppression.
I want the freedom to say that Palestine is a real country. In a few years not only will I not be able to do so, but I won't be able to say Syria is real either. In fact I won't even be allowed to say that any country ever had a white majority population. I won't be allowed to tell my son not to mutilate his body.
This is the world you choose. This is the reality you are helping to create.

I can't say I completely blame you. You hate freedom of speech because it is clearly a threat to your vision of utopia.

The issue in the current paradigm is that those social media companies aren't banning inciteful speech alone, they are also banning "hate speech" which isn't directly inciteful, just hateful. As a society we cannot allow private industry to police speech like that. Terrifyingly Mastercard even got into the mix by pressuring Patreon to deplatform someone who was critical of Islam.

A society where the government isn't censoring people because they don't NEED to, private corporations run by individuals do isn't any better than just the government doing it.

Our irresponsible behavior is in allowing this absolutely tiny minority of people that much power and control over our most important tenant.

What a load of hyperbolic shit. No wonder people don't take you conservative morons seriously.

Again, you're free to stand out on the street with a placard saying this shit. You're not free to do that on the premises of a private organisation without them giving you their express permission, just as I'm not allowed to come onto your property a hammer a sign into your lawn saying that conservatives are a bunch of scared, uneducated, feeble little people. That doesn't mean that I'm being oppressed if you don't allow me to desecrate your lawn, just like you're not being oppressed if a private organisation doesn't allow you to use their PLATFORM to express your freedom of speech.

They're not limiting your right to free speech, they're limiting your ability to USE THEIR PLATFORM to exercise your speech. There's a big difference, just like you not letting me use YOUR lawn to exercise my right to freedom of speech is NOT the same as you denying my right to freedom of speech.

Jesus. Learn the difference.

Dunno who's more sad, the guy who makes silly racist statements online or the person who takes them seriously enough to make little webcomics about it.

Guaranteed replies though

>things I don't like don't deserve legal protection: the comic series

Attached: soyichedgehog.png (644x800, 118K)

This analysis is too simple and serve speech gatekeepers too well. The platforms you are speaking of duplicitiously say they are FOR free speech then keep vague guidelines so they can play both sides. The idea that we should just leave these companies alone to do what they will with our ability to have conversations is either stick your head in the sand or directly ideological. We regulate private business all the time for the betterment of our society (or because powerful lobby groups asked us to, the system isn't great) but these also need regulation to keep the spirit of free speech free.

I think you'd have a point if there weren't a million other avenues of expression for people to use. You're not being oppressed or targeted if you get booted off a platform - Alex Jones, for example, still has his website through which he can say whatever he wants to whoever is willing to listen. He is exercising his right to free expression, and just because a growing number of private enterprises with brand reputations to protect don't want to be a part of his insanity doesn't mean he's having any rights violated. People just don't want to be associated with him anymore. That is their right.

No one is obligated to give you a platform. No one is obligated to support your private, commercial enterprise if your enterprise is harmful to their brand. Patreon doesn't have any obligation whatsoever to support a commercial entity that may be harmful to their bottom line.

I agree that allowing private organisations this much power of free speech is dangerous, but to be completely honest the biggest barrier we have to breaking up massively-powerful companies like Facebook into more manageable, accountable chunks is the conservative, boot-licking lackeys who are paid off, in large part, by the very same corporate monoliths who benefit from being too big to fail. Tech companies are just following in the footsteps of the banks.

"The spirit of free spech". Jesus, don't make me laugh.

The founding father's spirit of free speech was rooted in the idea of having an educated, responsible society civilly exchanging robust ideas and free-thought free from government interference as long as it didn't harm individuals or the public good. It didn't extend to degenerate, anonymous Nazi fanbois in basements spamming pictures of Jews in gas chambers for cheap thrills for 'muh freeze peach".

The people who enshrined this right in the constitution would be absolutely repulsed at the depths to which a large chunk of our population has sunk in regards to their discourse. Not surprisingly, the most vociferous 'defenders' of "free speech" are usually found to be people of this ilk (pic related), who are more than happy to be fucking traitors rather than sensible, reasonable custodians of the constitution.

Attached: Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg (1400x1400, 287K)

This. Been banned off twitter so many times now I haven't made an account in about a year.
Twitter is the new tumblr
Wake up ppl

>ITT Companies must host my opinions, their platform is under my rules. I most certainly did not agree to a user agreement upon making my account.
Are you for real?

It's because, deep down, the people who keep getting banned and de-platformed know that their views are repulsive, harmful, destructive and rooted not in evidence or reason but pettiness, fear and stupidity. Literally the only recourse they have in defending themselves is "muh freeze peach", because the actual content of their arguments is so toxic that they can't reasonably defend it.

Attached: 1531861259140.jpg (538x718, 71K)

jews need more diversity.

no... its called freedom of speech for a reason

Yes

Attached: 1555193894543_0.png (1256x1304, 425K)

Freedom of speech is still that you can not be incarcerated for your speech, not that privately owned companies have to give you platform to do so.

Right can't govern

This is a place where we can say ANYTHING. Implying that people HAVE to act in a certain way is authoritative, counter intuitive and plain dumb. Inhibiting the right to speak makes you no better the am the sand niggers in ISIS

>defending free speech while posting a picture of the fake news manbaby president

ironically he got banned for a gas the jews meme....

the say tgmhe offer freedom of speech but then they dont, thats the problem

please, show where twitter promises free speech to all. or any other social media. The only one that has promised that is the state.

You are a huge faggot and nigger lover. I was born with the ability to speak. Therefore I have the right to say whatever I want whenever, wherever. Anyone trying to stop me is a tyrant. Go fucking kill yourself you huge piece of garbage

yes you have, but no company must give you that platform, it is their right to say no. Just as if you poop in front of everyone in a store, they have legal right to throw your ass out.

You are a huge cuck and corporate master lover. I was born with the ability to punch. Therefore I have the right to punch whoever I want whenever, wherever. Anyone trying to stop me is a tyrant. Go fucking kill yourself you huge piece of garbage

Fuck off kike shill

>I should be able to force everyone to listen to my shit opinions, because they're the real tyrants

Such a brave boy.

it seems as if the oppressed boy is using his free speech somewhere else.

Wait is this r eally a Yea Forums post?

Facebook is bad enough.

Attached: heathergi76.jpg (400x400, 103K)

Attached: heathergi76-repost.jpg (401x401, 103K)

who let all this tumblr fags in my Yea Forums?

are you being oppressed?

Hey newfags check deez dubs

not oppressed, like white people in africa, but invaded, like white people in england, australia and the US

yikes

reported

Attached: heathergi76-repost-2.jpg (402x402, 100K)

checked and reported

Attached: drysnitchpenis.jpg (213x171, 69K)

>Not giving me free speech is the height of tyranny
>People wanting to live in my country is white genocide
I think that your problem is that you're a NEET that spends all your time on a Mongolian paper folding board.

Attached: sheep.gif (480x270, 53K)

you're the one bringing white genocide, i said "invasion"
i don't think that even if minorities tried they be able to do such a thing, that's why they're "minorities", because they can't beat the majority yet, and they'll stay that way, small, weak and poor, for as long as white people exist

There are less white people in the world than any other ethnicity. You basically said "I come from a middle-class suburban have never interacted with any minority"

>abc
>123

Attached: globo homo from shlomo.png (640x640, 502K)

itt: triggered /pol/tards

yeah, all those other races are majorities in places they want to flea from, in the places they want to go (usually places with way much more opportunities, jobs, a higher life standard, welfare and less violence and crime rates) are majority white, like the US, England, France and a lot of other countries in northern europe
prove me wrong

Why? You're right? But that is not an invasion. That's migration. You seem to think that this is organised in any way instead of people out of their luck.

You sound like a faggot OP

oh, all those places have legal ways to migrate to them, and all those minority people can get thru those ways and when they arrive they'll adjust to the culture that's adopting them, doing their best to benefit their community and their new country, then it would be migration

but then again, minority people don't like following the rules or doing it in an orderly fashion, so they just walk in illegally, and when they arrive they use everything the host country has to offer and more, even if they're not entitled to it, then they cry because nobody wants to respect and follow their third world culture and traditions in the host country that they entered illegally and then weak minded people have pitty on their asses and let them change everything they want, that's an invasion

You are just as sad but will explain to yourself how you aren't, same as them.

/thread

That's literally not an invasion. How would you fare if you came to a country, got three weeks of training in a language you didn't speak before and had the choice of staying with friends and family or abandon everything you knew for people with prejudice.
Shit ain't difficult. Besides, I really fucking hope you don't have NEET-bucks as your main income while you write any of that...

/threading your own comment

Fuck off newfag cuck.
Lurk Moar

>giving shit

Kys

Don’t bother with logical arguments or ‘facts’

These troglodytes do not deserve earnest engagement...they should be killed on site

Attached: 6DEBA772-20D8-4563-B406-874E218A8B6E.jpg (319x243, 16K)

You are

oh, switching the conversation i see? now you want to know how i make a living? i take that you have 0 arguments against mine
if i went to a new country to get out of mine due to my country being a third world place
or filled with violence or too poor or whatever reason, i would probably stay with friends and family, but i wouldn't be offended if my host country didn't want me doing my traiditions, like one called taharrush or FGM or geting in gangs to defend my territory, like they normally do

Attached: staymadjews.jpg (1024x721, 126K)

Attached: 739F38B2-C42A-4BF1-A536-26BA72CB397A.jpg (638x370, 29K)

Great cripes chosen people of what? Autism?

you tumblerinas like saying those kinds of things, but then cry when they call you "sir" instead of "ma'am" so i don't see you killing anything on site, not even bugs

Tl dr

So mad he can't stop calling others mad

Attached: 18EE6126-6F13-44F3-A65B-7DC67472EC25.jpg (370x300, 21K)

fag

Attached: 2910AC95-E71A-46BA-B8B6-D04D2653B2F4.jpg (200x133, 5K)

there is literally no such thing as "no slippery slope" in matters of free speech. if you give someone else the ability to govern your speech, you no longer have any way to stop them.

Why so mad bra?

joobs can't meme

Attached: cant do it.jpg (1200x680, 52K)

This retarded opinion brought to you by “a failure of the educational establishments”

Attached: 48E899D4-61A7-42EB-8361-F3FCDAD9453E.png (500x391, 110K)

>only everyone else is sad

lol

Attached: 59B2ED42-51F1-4823-85EB-2A13A845B571.jpg (673x1024, 71K)

calling my opinion retarded is hate speech, you're under arrest

Attached: chicken photos shades.jpg (1080x1080, 160K)

Yeah really should stop sending kids to school

Attached: 7E1A0AE8-4AAD-44F1-A069-6D2AC9838C6B.jpg (1500x1245, 542K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg

Alt reich fags can only hold opinions first given to them in meme format

Attached: parrot hop.gif (258x258, 1.97M)

You haven't been paying attention. The new Democrats are the anti-semite party now. And the news is covering for them.

So much for you misdirection.

>Dems are the anti semites
Because Trump is the biggest Jew loving cuck to ever take office, that’s why

What’s makes you say tha.....oh, right.

Attached: A0A7A4FA-997F-493A-8962-67511B88849E.jpg (760x553, 97K)

He literally sacrificed his daughter on the alter of David

Both sides are anti-semite because kikes are the problem. One of the main reasons they sow so much division between them.

>only everyone else is retarded, I am here because I am so smart

lol

Doesn’t matter if you don’t like it you fucking dumb cunt you can’t say “I support free speech, B U T “ NO. Not how this works at all.

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

You leftist shitsack subhumans cant even take the phrase LEARN TO CODE,

Your vermin ass is so weak it can't even tolerate hearing someone else opinion, or even someone having a different opinion. Thats why you fucks are insects. Bugs in people suits. unworthy of the air you steal.

Attached: angry npc.png (1006x813, 73K)

fag

Learn to code

fag

wat
>learn to code
I'm a software engineer, scrub

hi op

Soon the NSA will ABOLISH ALL FREE SPEECH ON THE INTERNET.

Don't let them win. They serve themselves and themselves alone. And their corrupt buddies in high places. Cronies.

Attached: 1492551557225.png (493x594, 5K)

Twitter even bans you for inarguably true non offensive statements like "men arent women" or asking questions. Hell, if you arent left they will find any conceivable reason to ban you, or make something up. Hell, even tweeting learn to code gets you banned.
Not that i think you should get banned from gas the jew memes either.

>... non-state owned companies with specific terms of use and very clear codes of conduct.
brave. not many are willing to publicly defend the right of non-state owned companies with specific terms of use and very clear codes to ban muslim and jewish customers.
australian?

Attached: owpaierb48tr.jpg (640x360, 164K)

hate speech is free speech, nigger.

fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=w_LbOb2RXmM

how many kilotons of cum have you swallowed this week?

If you drag the conversation level so far down that you scare others off then it's basically the same as censorship. Nobody wants or needs pointless "discussions" with people that come with their fixed mind instead of being open for discussion and neither is the two-groups-screaming-at-another-"discussion" in any way helpful or useful.

The whole issue is that most people, be it online or IRL, aren't actually open-minded even towards points that don't affect them, and either don't care or want to be right but don't try to be supportive for the things other people value for their reasons.

People that use statistics, group patterns, fake news and lies to create hate rather than having hate from actual real life experiences are on a whole different level of echo chamber pseudo-truth than those that actually hate for a reason.