Speakers connects like top picture but amplifier connects like bottom picture

Speakers connects like top picture but amplifier connects like bottom picture

What am I missing??

Attached: 20190430_173226.jpg (2896x2896, 444K)

brain cells

this

speaker wire

a decent amplifier

The speaker wires go into the right and left + and - ports

this has to be bait right?

if you're unironically resorting to Yea Forums (of all places Yea Forums) for this, you're weapons grade retard.

Attached: 1532107356983.jpg (970x1117, 63K)

Can't tell if tarded or trolling...

Attached: 12995730037533.jpg (480x360, 9K)

I don't see why you shouldn't be able to come to Yea Forums for this, there's board for everything and after all this place is just a shit ton of people talking about anything and everthing. But /b is definetely not the place lol. Try the technology board, (/g). Not everyone comes on Yea Forums for loli threads and cock pics kim jong un ass bitch.

Connect them all together. Red to red black to black

you put the raw speaker wire directly into the appropriate colored ports. or solder an end onto the wire, your choice, but it works fine without one.

>Try the technology board
they will eat him alive

lol tru, still better than coming on /b tho, once you go on /b, you're not leaving /b. I hate this fucking place but i keep coming back, and i know many others agree with me. I swear this place is fucking haunted

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

A lot can be assumed of an user who decides Yea Forums is a better idea than google, youtube, /g/, Yea Forums or simply trial and error with no other option. OP had enough knowledge to transpose two images together but somehow is clueless when it comes to analog inputs. indulging them in their bad behavior tells them it's acceptable and to continue degrading our species because we allow them to mate.

The takeaway is, don't help people too stupid to help themselves. Natural selection works if you stop protecting them from it.

Attached: 213ss9.jpg (347x343, 22K)

same. the longest time i stayed away from this place was 3-4 weeks and i don't know how i managed that back then.

wow aren't you so smart, you must be fun at parties.
Also not how natural selection works, if you think natural selection is gonna eliminate this dude from the genepool because he fucking just edited two pictures together, YOU're the stupid one. Maybe he already googled it and didn't find an answer but you still choose to shit on him

Speakers are AC devices, meaning it doesn't matter which wire you connect to which side. Speakers connect to the top left and top right black and red plugs.

a good amp, even my old ass onkyo has banana plugs.

>busy attending parties in an effort to be accepted
>still feels the need to fit in, needs constant validation
>struggles with problem solving

you got me, I'm the real dumb.
no really, I've been bested.
I see the error of my logic, thank you.

Attached: 1549295729387.jpg (765x595, 49K)

>think's parties are for losers

oh, you're one of those...

i know what you mean. irl i stopped helping noobs. i only help someone if i think they only need a notch in the right direction.

u need a L and R connection to the player, and maybe a RCA connection between the two. a little research mi amigo

the wires

I think going out of your way to seek something that ultimately isn't going to help you grow as a person is unhealthy.

parties are great but insecurities require personal discipline, not substance abuse and debauchery.

Ever heard of polarity?

Don't listen to these idiots. They are rude for no reason.

Obviously you just JJJJJJAM it in. And if it doesn't fit, J-J-J-J-J-JAM it in.

Sometime letting go and just enjoying a moment of drunken revelry and debauchery is pretty nice now and then.